帖子 1821
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1954
用戶失蹤天數 1662

分享 
發表於 2019-10-21 19:09  資料 私人訊息 
China Basketball Jerseys
"On the quick screen, I can get the ball out (faster Nike Sb Dunk Wholesale and with more velocity)," Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Foles said. "I didn't carry out all my run fakes. I have to make sure I carry out all those run fakes. I can even Major League Baseball Jerseys be quicker with some throws, maybe move in the pocket instead of rolling, like stepping up and getting out. There are just different things I see. I can't worry about that when I play. I just have to play naturally, but that's stuff I work on (in practice).
"And there are things I did well that I have to continue to work on. I can't just say, 'Oh, OK, I did that well one game, it's going to happen every game.' I have to keep working on it, doing the same stuff and then tweaking it along the way to Nike React Clearance make sure I keep getting Vans Old Skool Discount better 鈥?quicker foot speed, getting to the target, keeping my left shoulder down, trajectory on the deep ball, different things like that. That's why I love this game, and that's why I come to work every day."
頂部