帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1668

分享 
發表於 2019-6-1 22:32  資料 私人訊息 
Allen Robinson Jersey 12709
It's not exactly what you'd expect from a team whose head coach has a defensive background.
"We prepared too much to get nervous," Newton said. "In some way, shape or form we played this game numerous times in our head, watched countless film,DeAndre Jordan Jersey, made this adjustment and that adjustment so when you're put in the fire you already have what you need to do what you do. Nothing else needs to be done or said. No matter if we're up or we're down,Wholesale Football Jerseys China, just believe in the plan and keep going."
"Not really," coach Ron Rivera said with a laugh when asked if he ever thought he'd be coaching a team that led the league in scoring.
The Panthers (16-1) finished the regular season as the highest-scoring team in the NFL,Cheap Jerseys From China, and have scored at least 27 points in 14 of their last 15 games behind their All-Pro quarterback. On Sunday,Cheap China Jerseys, the Panthers bolted to a 31-point halftime lead against the Seattle Seahawks and held on to win 31-24 to reach the NFC championship game for the first time since 2005.
"To see how explosive we have been and the play of our quarterback has been special. I didn't know if we would ever be like."
He did just that, and the Panthers escaped with a 38-35 win.
"He is ready for these moments."
The top-seeded Panthers host the Arizona Cardinals (14-3) on Sunday.
The growth of Carolina's offense has been a slow, steady journey.
Newton earned All-Pro this season, becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for 35 touchdown passes and run for 10 TDs.
Newton said the Panthers don't get nervous.
Cotchery said he has no doubt Newton is ready for the pressure that is ahead in the NFC title game —and potentially the Super Bowl.
The Panthers have won three straight NFC South titles and started this season 14-0.
The Panthers offense appeared to be on the verge of breaking out in 2013 when the team finished 12-4 and won the NFC South championship. But Newton struggled with injuries in 2014, missing most of the offseason after surgery on his foot. He later broke his ribs in the preseason and then fractured two ribs in a car week late in the year.

This year, Newton is healthy — and producing.
Rivera attributes that to maintaining continuity on the coaching staff over Newton's first five seasons. Although offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski left after two seasons, the Panthers promoted quarterbacks coach Mike Shula to that role and the rest of the staff has pretty much remained intact since 2011.
Cam Newton is changing that perception in his fifth season.
"That has a lot to do with" our success,Rams New Jerseys 2019, Rivera said. "These guys have been together a while and it allowed them to have continuity to develop this offense and have it morph into fitting around the quarterback's skillset as opposed to forcing him into what you want to do."
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Carolina Panthers have a reputation of being a defensive team.
After five years in the system, Newton looks more comfortable and confident in the offense than he ever has before. When the Panthers surrendered a 28-point lead against the New York Giants late in the season, cameras showed Newton calmly shaking his head up and down on the sideline, confident he was going to lead the Panthers to the winning field goal.
Late last season, Shula went a step further, moving to primarily a no-huddle offense because that is where Newton is most comfortable.
Rivera and his staff extensively studied the things Newton did well at Auburn, where he led the Tigers to a national championship in his only season and won the Heisman Trophy. The coaches worked to incorporate philosophies of the read option, which plays to the skills of the 6-foot-5, 250-pound quarterback.
"Most certainly," Cotchery said. "A lot of people don't like to factor into what a person has done in college and all of those things but he led a team to a national championship and he has been in big moments and has the experience of playing in three straight playoffs.
"With those great quarterbacks you always get that sense that they're in control," wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery said. "It's no different with him. We always feel like we're in control because he is our quarterback."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1668

發表於 2019-6-1 22:33  資料 私人訊息 
Nike Air Max Saldi Online 12712
Pederson is credited with developing quarterback Alex Smith, a former No. 1 overall pick by San Francisco.
The Eagles interviewed six candidates, including two-time Super Bowl champion Tom Coughlin.
As the Chiefs offensive coordinator from 2013-15, Pederson helped guide Kansas City to a 31-17 regular-season record and playoff appearances in 2013 and 2015.
Pederson was Kansas City's offensive coordinator under Andy Reid for the past three seasons,Atlanta Falcons Jerseys For Sale.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Eagles are sort of going back to their glory days.
Pederson accepted the offer to become Philadelphia's coach last week. The team had to wait for the Chiefs to be eliminated from the playoffs before making it official.
Pederson returned to Philly a decade later as an assistant under Reid and helped Michael Vick have his best season in 2010.
Pederson followed Reid to Kansas City in 2013 and was promoted to offensive coordinator,Hockey NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
The Eagles finished 7-9 this past season. Kelly was 10-6 in each of his first two seasons and won a division title in 2013 before going 6-9 this season,Discount Nike Sb Shoes. He was hired to coach the 49ers last week.
Under Pederson's guidance, Smith had three consecutive 3,Fjallraven Kanken Australia Sale,000-yard seasons, threw the second-fewest interceptions among quarterbacks with more than 1,000 attempts (20) and ranked fourth among all quarterbacks with 1,183 yards rushing.
He prepared McNabb to take over later in the season and the Eagles started a string of playoff appearances the following year.
"Doug is a strategic thinker,Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys, a compelling leader and communicator, and someone who truly knows how to get the best out of his players," Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie said. "All of these factors were what initially attracted us to Doug and we believe that he is the right man to help us achieve our ultimate goal."
Pederson played 10 NFL seasons almost exclusively as a backup quarterback. He was with Miami, Green Bay, Philadelphia and Cleveland. He was 2-7 as a starter for the Eagles. The following year with Cleveland, he went 1-7 as a starter.

The Chiefs didn't rank higher than 21st in total yards in any of his three seasons, but overall were first in the NFL in rushing touchdowns (54), third in yards per carry (4.6) and seventh in total yards rushing (6,018).
Doug Pederson, who helped groom Donovan McNabb for the starting quarterback job and a successful playoff run, was hired Monday to be Philadelphia's coach.
Pederson started nine games at quarterback for the Eagles in 1999 when Reid was a first-year coach and McNabb was a rookie.
Pederson played for Don Shula, Mike Holmgren and Reid. He played behind Brett Favre, Dan Marino, McNabb and Jim McMahon.
Pederson replaces Chip Kelly, who was fired one game before completing his third season.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2408
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2019-6-1 22:49  資料 私人訊息 
Fjallraven Kanken Australia Sale 5067
NOT SUPER, MARIO: Miami's Mario Williams was inactive, capping a disappointing regular season for the four-time Pro Bowl defensive end. He battled injuries and had only 1? sacks after signing a $17 million, two-year deal.
POSTSEASON SCHEDULE: The Dolphins were already locked into an AFC wild-card berth, and they'll be the No. 6 seed next weekend when they play at No. 3 Pittsburgh (11-5), the AFC North champion.
TANNEHILL TIME?: Dolphins coach Adam Gase declined to say whether starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill might return for the playoffs. Matt Moore is 2-1 as a starter filling in for Tannehill, who is recovering from a strained left knee.
"Just because you win this last weekend doesn't mean anything two weeks from now," Brady said.
FIERY LANDRY: Dolphins receiver Jarvis Landry had nine catches for 76 yards to finish the season with 94 for 1,136. He bounced off a linebacker to score on an 8-yard catch, then spiked his helmet and drew a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct.
"That block was a big play for us," tight end Martellus Bennett said. "That's an extra 50 yards, because Julian's not that fast."
"It's good to be in this position, and try to take advantage of this time off and get some good things accomplished, and be ready to play our best football whenever we play," Brady said.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — With victory assured, Tom Brady watched the New England Patriots' final offensive series from the sideline,China Jerseys Wholesale, good preparation for what's to come.
When they start,China Jerseys Online, the Patriots will be watching and resting. They're a No. 1 seed for the sixth time since 1990, most in the NFL.
If the Dolphins win, they'll play at New England the weekend of Jan. 14-15.
While the Patriots are playoff perennials,China Jerseys, the Dolphins (10-6) are in the postseason for the first time in eight years. Here are things to know about the playoff picture for both teams:
He also has 51 career games with at least three touchdown passes and no picks, tying Peyton Manning for most in NFL history.
"I'm pretty sure they feel like they've gotten better,China Football Jerseys," Miami safety Michael Thomas said.
All of the Patriots will be spectators for the next week, enjoying a bye to start the postseason. And thanks to Sunday's 35-14 victory over Miami , the Patriots (14-2) will be home throughout the AFC playoffs, a reward for their best record since 2010.
"This team showed a lot of mental toughness that they can do it week in and week out at a consistent level," Brady said. "Any team can go 8-8. ... But 14-2 is a tough thing to do. It's very cool for this team to accomplish that."
The touchdown was Floyd's first with the Patriots. He was claimed off waivers Dec. 15 after the Cardinals released him following a DUI arrest in Arizona.
The Dolphins lost both games against New England this season, falling behind 24-0 in the first meeting and 20-0 Sunday.
NEWCOMER: The Patriots' Michael Floyd seems poised to play a significant role in the playoffs, even though he has been with the team less than three weeks. Floyd had a 14-yard touchdown catch, and a crushing downfield block that sprang Julian Edelman on a 77-yard touchdown reception.
"This is my third time in the playoffs, and I just know the feeling going into games — very, very intense," Suh said. "Through the roof."
Brady went 25 for 33 with no turnovers. He finished the regular season with 28 touchdown passes and two interceptions, the highest TD/INT ratio in league history.
Pro Bowl defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is one of the few players on the Dolphins' young roster with playoff experience.
But they beat the Steelers 30-15 in Week 6.

"I'm in a good place," Floyd said. "I'm not looking back at the past. It's all about moving forward,Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale, and I'm glad that I'm here and the people around me. I feel wanted, and that's a good feeling."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1668

發表於 2019-6-1 23:04  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping 7795
The 49ers are dealing with inconsistencies at quarterback this season as they are switching from Blaine Gabbert to Colin Kaepernick.
Ryan struggled to find a franchise quarterback in New York after Mark Sanchez led the team to consecutive AFC championship games following the 2009 and 2010 seasons.
Sunday will mark Kaepernick's first significant playing time since electing not to stand during the national anthem.
Kerley leads the 49ers with 26 receptions for 304 yards and two touchdowns.
"I always looked at myself like I was the third quarterback in New York," Kerley said. "I know how to spin that thing still."
Still, Kerley enjoyed his chances at playing quarterback for Ryan. He completed two of his four passes for 83 yards.
Kerley offers his new team insight into Ryan's defense after going against it in practice during his first four NFL seasons. The Bills' fifth-ranked scoring defense has led the way during a three-game winning streak that has Buffalo feeling confident after an 0-2 start.
Kaepernick will make his first start since November 2015 in a 27-6 road loss to the Rams,Raiders Jerseys Cheap. He was replaced by Gabbert before going on injured reserve to have season-ending surgery on his shoulder.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Bills coach Rex Ryan wanted to add Jeremy Kerley in free agency last spring because of his versatility.
"I'm ready to play. It's been about a year since live game action. So, I'm itching to get out there," Kaepernick said.

Kerley will be catching passes from Kaepernick after getting off to one of the best starts of his six-year career working with Gabbert.
Kerley,Wholesale Football Jerseys China, the 49ers' leading receiver,Cheap Shoes Free Shipping, played for Ryan from 2011 to 2014 with the New York Jets, working in the slot, returning punts and even taking snaps behind center.
San Francisco added Kerley in a trade with the Lions late in the preseason for offensive lineman Brandon Thomas after losing slot receiver Bruce Ellington to a hamstring injury.
Kerley said he developed a good relationship with Ryan during his time in New York,Cheap Jerseys From China. But he declined a chance to reunite in Buffalo because the Detroit Lions offered a better opportunity.
Kerley doesn't see any problem making the transition to Kaepernick and his throws. Receivers in the past have dealt with dislocated fingers and hand injuries while getting used to Kaepernick's passes,Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping.
The 49ers (1-4) are mired in a four-game losing streak with the NFL's 31st-ranked offense.
"I have country hands," Kerley said. "I (have) broke every finger. So if Kap breaks one, hopefully he'll break it back in place the right way. I ain't worried about it."
"I used him a lot in the wildcat. Shoot, he threw the ball as good as our quarterbacks did," Ryan said.
"Rex is, he's a pressure guy," Kerley said. "He always wants to bring something at you, especially when you got a young quarterback or you're just transitioning from a quarterback. He always wants to heat you up."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1668

發表於 2019-6-1 23:06  資料 私人訊息 
Stitched NFL Jerseys Outlet 14181
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Bills kicker Dan Carpenter insists the decision to cut his long hair had nothing to do with his latest round of missed attempts.
New distance or not, the numbers present a significant drop off for Carpenter who had missed just two extra-point attempts in his first seven seasons, and last year set a franchise record with 34 field goals.
He's not the only one struggling with NFL kickers missing 57 extra-point attempts this season. Carpenter's four misses are the second-most behind Jacksonville's Jason Myers, who has missed six.

The decision to cut his hair for the first time in six years was still a curious one. It came after Carpenter continued his season-long inconsistencies by missing a field goal and a point-after attempt in a 30-21 win over Houston on Sunday.
"Well,Bobby Orr Jersey, why would I not be frustrated. I mean,Cheap Jerseys From China, they're not going through those yellow things, and that's what I'm here to do." Carpenter said. "I felt like I've been kicking the ball really good, and it's not showing up on Sunday. I think that's why I'm frustrated."
Carpenter has missed four of 20 field-goal attempts — including a 30-yarder — after missing a 50-yard attempt off the left upright against the Texans. He also hit the left upright on his extra-point try with 1:53 left after Charles Clay scored on a 40-yard catch to put Buffalo ahead 27-21,Vans Old Skool Wholesale.
One way or the other, Carpenter was determined to arrive at his locker on Tuesday with a little less weight on his shoulders.
"You're talking to the least superstitious guy in the locker room," Carpenter said. "I was just done with having long hair. I don't know. There's nothing else to it."
In his past four games,Scarpe Nike 2019 Donne, Carpenter has missed three of eight extra-point attempts,Andre Burakovsky Jersey, and four of 32 overall since the NFL moved the point-after line from the 2 to the 15-yard line this season.
Carpenter still has the support of coach Rex Ryan.
"The extra point, we wish we had it back," Ryan said on Monday, while noting holder Colton Schmidt erred by having Carpenter kick the ball off the laces. "But we're not getting rid of Dan Carpenter."
"(The NFL) wanted us to miss. Frankly, that's what they wanted. And they're getting it," Carpenter said. "And now everyone wonders why."
"Honestly, my wife is the only reason I've had it this long," Carpenter said, referring to his hair. "I've wanted to cut it multiple times, and the wife has talked me out of it. So I finally outvoted her, I guess."
In donating his hair to charity, Carpenter said the person who might be the most disappointed this week is his wife, Kaela.
Buffalo promoted rookie sixth-round pick Nick O'Leary from the practice squad and released Matthew Mulligan. Mulligan saw limited playing time, but had a key role in the win over Houston. Clay scored after being left wide open over the middle after Mulligan drew two defenders while running up the sideline.
The familiar long locks that hung from the back of the eight-year veteran's helmet are gone. The frustrations still linger.
"Frankly, track record doesn't really mean anything," he said. "I just have to make kicks why I'm here. That's my job."
Carpenter said no one should be surprised by the number of missed extra-point attempts as a result of the longer distance.
The Bills (6-6) made a roster move by shuffling tight ends in preparing to play at Philadelphia (5-7) on Sunday.
頂部