帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2467
用戶失蹤天數 1696

分享 
發表於 2019-5-30 15:23  資料 私人訊息 
Supply Football Jerseys Factory 10444
"I don't know who the defensive coordinator is on God's football team up there," McMichael said, "but he just lost his job."
Besides Ditka, Fencik and Singletary, the Bears contingent included Hall of Fame defensive linemen Richard Dent and Dan Hampton, Steve McMichael, Doug Plank and Leslie Frazier, who became a head coach himself. Bears team official Pat McCaskey spoke briefly before Singletary followed with a heartfelt eulogy that touched on Ryan's loyalty to his players.
Singletary said their presence proves how they felt about Ryan's devotion, and added, "when you look around this room and see all these men,Cheap Jerseys Online, that is the result of a coach that is loyal."
Ryan's family — including Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan and twin brother Rob, an assistant — and many friends hugged, smiled and took selfies as they no doubt reminisced about the man and success he built.

"It was great to see Eagles players along with a lot of Bears,Raiders Jerseys On Sale, and not just on that '85 team," said Gary Fencik, a defensive back on that Bears team and a pall bearer. "There were just so many (guys) that played for Buddy."
Also present were the members of the Philadelphia Eagles and Arizona Cardinals, two NFL teams Ryan led as a head coach. Ryan was also a defensive line and linebackers coach for the 1968 champion New York Jets.
Ryan raised horses on a farm here and Singletary suggested that he might train some up in heaven. On the other hand, McMichael speculated that his former coach wouldn't be far from his first love.
Gratitude was the common theme as former players from several teams Ryan coached said their formal goodbyes to the defensive mastermind,WBC Jerseys 2017, who died Tuesday at 85. Notably present were several members of the 1985 Chicago Bears,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping, who won the Super Bowl thanks to the dominant 46 defense coordinated by Ryan and featured the appearance of head coach Mike Ditka among an impressive group of Hall of Famers.
Ryan was buried in a private ceremony at Lawrenceburg Cemetery. Before the procession pulled away,Adam Oates Jersey, players mingled with both Rex and Rob Ryan, with discussions of football overheard.
"The thing I loved about Buddy is that everybody got the same treatment," Hall of Fame linebacker Mike Singletary said during a 20-minute eulogy at St. Lawrence Catholic Church that ended with an emotional pause.
He also motivated players with a gruff but caring approach that helped them succeed on the field and in life. Ryan had his players' backs no matter how tough and demanding he seemed, a loyalty noted and reciprocated by many of his pupils who traveled far to pay their respects Friday.
Judging from the Hall of Famers and Pro Bowlers present, it was more like an NFL reunion. And that speaks volumes about Ryan's legacy.
"There's not enough time to go into so many other things that he taught me as a player, as a husband, as a father. But what he did for me I am eternally. ... in debt."
Standouts from Ryan's teams in Philadelphia were there, including Seth Joyner, Eric Allen and Clyde Simmons. Hall of Fame defensive back Aeneas Williams, who played under Ryan in Arizona, was among a group of pall bearers who carried Ryan's wooden casket from a hearse bearing the U.S. Army seal from Ryan's service during the Korean War.
LAWRENCEBURG, Ky. (AP) — Buddy Ryan was remembered not just as a defensive master who won two Super Bowls and spawned a legacy carried on by players and twin sons now coaching in the NFL.
頂部
VrgiuWS4
註冊會員

UID 4565
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1965
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-28
用戶註冊天數 1933
用戶失蹤天數 1686

發表於 2019-5-30 16:18  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Football Jerseys China
Dane Fletcher is likely to Cheap Shoes Website replace Spikes at middle linebacker between Dont'a Hightower and rookie Jamie Collins, a China Jerseys Wholesale first-round draft pick. The Patriots have two other linebackers 鈥?Chris White, Football jerseys authentic china a special-teamer who has no defensive tackles in 16 Chipper Jones Jersey games, and Steve Beauharnais, who has played just two games.
Spikes is a strong run defender and had 134 tackles this season, three behind Hightower. The Patriots drafted Spikes Cheap Jerseys From China in the second round in 2010 out of Florida.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2467
用戶失蹤天數 1696

發表於 2019-5-30 19:24  資料 私人訊息 
Zapatillas Nike Baratas Espa?a 5331
The game was an awful experience for the Titans. Quarterback Marcus Mariota broke his right leg in the third quarter, ending his season, and they squandered one of the team's most important games since 2008.
The Jacksonville Jaguars played their best game much later than anyone expected.
CASSEL'S CHANCE: Matt Cassel will serve as Tennessee's starting quarterback for the season finale. The journeyman completed 13 of 24 passes for 124 yards, with a touchdown and an interception. His 14-yard score to Delanie Walker made it 25-17,Titans Jerseys Cheap, but Jacksonville answered with a touchdown on the ensuing drive and then sealed it with Jalen Ramsey's first career pick 6 seconds later.
"He was fired up," Bortles said. "His eyes got really big in the huddle when I called it, so it was cool for him. I think it's the first pass he's ever thrown. It's the first (meaningful) pass I've ever caught, so it was cool. It was cool to have that at the end of the game."
"It was a number of things. It was all those things," Beachum said. "We're a team that hasn't been given any respect. We had a chance to go out and earn respect today, and you earn respect by winning games, closing games out and beating teams. In the National Football League, it's a pride thing. They blew us out on national television on Thursday night. We came back and showed how prideful we are and how much we respect each other and honor each other."

"Man,Football jerseys authentic china, I've been telling Blake all week, 'This is your team. Act like it,'" left tackle Kelvin Beachum said. "The more you keep saying that, the more people believe it and the more he believed it. He played lights out today. When he plays like that and we block like we blocked, the sky's the limit for us. It's a shame it's taken this long to close a game out like we did. But it's a great experience."
The result was a 38-17 drubbing that left the Titans (8-7) and Jaguars (3-12) considering what might have been.
HOME FINALE: The Jaguars had lost seven in a row at EverBank Field, a losing streak that dated Dec. 13,Football jerseys authentic, 2015, against Indianapolis. They needed a victory to ensure they wouldn't have their first winless season at home.
Blake Bortles played without pressure, able to exhale after popular coach Gus Bradley was fired,Cheap Jerseys From China, and threw for 325 yards and a touchdown. He also was on the receiving end of a 20-yard trick play that essentially sealed the victory and ended Jacksonville's nine-game losing streak.
According to the NFL, Bortles and Lee became the first quarterback-receiver combination to throw TD passes to each other in the same game since Week 4 of the 1985 season. Chicago Bears greats Jim McMahon and Walter Payton were the last to accomplish the feat.
Coach Mike Mularkey knew facing Jacksonville six days after Bradley was dismissed would be unpredictable, unsure whether the Jaguars would perk up or pack it in.
"I'm excited to be out on the field and play with these guys," Cassel said. "I'm not excited on the circumstances. At the same time, it's part of my job to be ready."
TRICK PLAY: The first pass of Marqise Lee's football career — from Pop Warner all the way up to the NFL — went for a touchdown. Lee got the ball on an end-around in the fourth quarter, pulled up and then found Bortles wide open down the left sideline to put the Jaguars up 31-17.
"That breaks my heart,Carolina Panthers Jersey For Sale, man," Tennessee offensive tackle Taylor Lewan said. "Love him. That guy's an awesome dude. For that to happen to him, it's unfair."
The Jags played inspired football from the opening kick, rallying around interim coach Doug Marrone, dedicating the game to Bradley and avenging that embarrassing loss at Tennessee in late October.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans delivered their worst performance of the year at the most inopportune time.
The Titans had won three in a row and seven of 10 entering the game. All they needed to do was beat reeling Jacksonville to set up an AFC South title game next week against Houston. Instead, they lost, and the Texans beat Cincinnati to clinch the division for the second straight year and eliminate Tennessee.
"That was my first game-time throw, game-time play," Lee said. "I'm not a quarterback."
Some other things to know about the Titans and Jaguars:
A-ROB RISES: Jaguars receiver Allen Robinson had his best game of the season. He caught nine passes for 147 yards, his most since Week 16 of last season.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2467
用戶失蹤天數 1696

發表於 2019-5-30 19:25  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2246
That left the first-team work to Derrick Henry for a second straight practice,Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Authentic.
The fifth overall pick out of Western Michigan and the first wide receiver drafted made a move,Antonio Brown Jersey, turned back for the catch against cornerback Logan Ryan. Davis went to the sideline, then limped off the field. Davis had been working with the first-team offense since signing his contract last weekend.
NASHVILLE,Kanken Backpack Sale Uk, Tenn. (AP) — Titans rookie wide receiver Corey Davis is having an MRI exam on his hamstring after being hurt catching a pass during a 1-on-1 drill.

Pro Bowl running back DeMarco Murray also sat out practice with his own sore hamstring,Fjallraven Kanken Australia Sale. Mularkey says Murray is day-to-day and spent practice working inside,Cheap Jerseys 2019.
Coach Mike Mularkey says he didn't have an update on Davis when practice ended.
頂部
JrgwpjM7
註冊會員

UID 4560
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2042
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1987
用戶失蹤天數 1683

發表於 2019-5-30 23:08  資料 私人訊息 
Brandon Ingram Jersey
"No, we're not looking at it that way," Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said. "We're just trying to get there and get focused Cheap Shoes China on this game and take care of business Air Max 720 UK and we've talked about that a long ways down the road.  Fjallraven Backpack Australia Sale That really shouldn't be in Scarpe Adidas Italia our business at all right now."
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) 鈥?The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Sale sure yet who'll be taking them.
頂部