帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2436
用戶失蹤天數 1902

分享 
發表於 2018-7-18 10:24  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys Store
As part of their continued efforts to give back to society, the Benschop Foundation yesterday hosted a graduation ceremony,Jerseys From China, for some 60 young women who recently completed a Nail Technician Course, at the New Court Yard,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, on Main Street.The course, which was done in collaboration with the Glory to Glory Beauty Salon,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, was done with the aim of empowering members of the society, especially females.The course lasted for nine weeks.“Our real emphasis is not just on single parents, it’s on individuals,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, young ladies and young people in society who want to make better of their lives,” said the Chief Executive Officer of the Benschop Foundation, Mark Benschop.Benschop said that to date,Wholesale NHL Jerseys 2020, hundreds of young women have graduated from previous Nail Technician Courses. He added that the Foundation would soon begin the orientation for the next batch of students.The proprietor of the Glory to Glory Beauty Salon, Karen Collins, who trained the young ladies in the Nail Technician Course, said that all of the graduates were good, professional nail technicians.“They have gone through the elementary and advanced levels, and as such, you can be sure that you are going to get good service from them,” said Collins.At the same time,Cheap NFL Jerseys, both Benschop and Collins noted that there have been trials and tribulations during the courses. Nonetheless, the graduates were urged to be professional and to fully utilize their new certifications.
頂部
apple777314
註冊會員

UID 3587
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2562
用戶失蹤天數 1946

發表於 2018-7-18 12:32  資料 私人訊息 
情趣用品 哈?王子5月大婚:和未婚妻一起選定特色婚禮
  中新網3月21日電 據“中央社”報道,英國肯辛頓宮20日宣佈,英國哈?王子和未婚妻梅根選定由倫敦“紫羅蘭”烘焙坊老板、知名甜點師傅塔克,為他們即將到來的婚禮制作一個“結合春光明媚風味”的蛋糕。
資料圖:2017年12月22日消息,肯辛頓宮公佈哈?王子與未婚妻梅根的在浮若閣摩爾宮拍懾的官方訂婚炤,高雄酒店公關 太陽閔孝琳明年2月辦婚禮?YG:尚未確定
  肯辛頓宮在聲明中說,哈?王子和未婚妻已請塔克(Claire Ptak)制作一個“結合春光明媚風味”的檸檬接骨木花蛋糕,“蛋糕將舖滿尟奶油,以新尟的小花點綴。”

聲明還說,這對佳偶“很期待要和婚禮賓客分享蛋糕”。

報道稱,塔克在加州長大,高雄經紀人 太浪漫了!上千名潛艇兵現場見証他們的婚,是名美食評論傢兼設計師,同時也從事食譜開發及顧問工作,在東倫敦經營烘焙坊“紫羅蘭”(Violet)。而同樣來自美國的梅根·馬克爾,過去還為自己的生活網站埰訪過塔克。

塔克在聲明中說:“能被哈?王子和馬克爾女士選為婚禮蛋糕師傅,真無法形容我有多開心。”

據悉,嘉義新娘祕書,哈?王子與未婚妻梅根·馬克爾將於5月19日在溫莎城堡的聖喬治教堂(St George's Chapel)舉行婚禮。

責任編輯:孔慶玲
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2393
用戶失蹤天數 2115

發表於 2018-7-18 13:15  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys my first novel
By Michael JordanAs a boy growing up in the country, one of Harold Bascom’s favourite pastimes was going to the cinema. And, as boys often do, he would surely have fantasized about playing the roles of his movie heroes. But unlike his peers,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, he also dreamed of making movies of his own; movies with Guyanese heroes, who looked like him and spoke like people that he knew.Harold BascomNow a successful artist and writer, the three-time Guyana Prize winner is returning to his first passion. Earlier this year he wrote a movie script ‘Deportee,’ which was shortlisted for the Guyana Prize 2012 (Best Drama category). It’s an eerily accurate and disturbing portrayal of the violent and corrupt nation that Guyana has become. It’s a film script peopled by hit-men, a sleazy Government minister, policemen both crooked and incorruptible, and a deportee trying to turn his life around. With a few subtle changes, Bascom, who is US-based, is hoping to take ‘Deportee’ to the big screen.? ?Kaieteur News (KN): Why do you want to make Deportee into a movie?Harold Bascom (HB): It is more than ‘wanting to make’; for me it is more a ‘need to make’. I have this burning need to tell this dramatic story—warts and all—about what is going on in Guyana and how screwed up our country has become.?KN: Do you consider this venture a step up from the plays you wrote, produced, and directed back in Guyana?HB: As a playwright/producer back in Georgetown, I wrote plays that I described as ‘mirrors’. The intention to film this screenplay is an extension of that. I have always believed that the artist is the antennae of his society. I also believe that popular plays and movies, even though operating on a level of plain entertainment, can be vehicles for serious catharsis on national and international levels.? Right now, decency and morality are in their death throes in Guyana. It is sad that for the average Guyanese, corrupted behaviour has become normal.There is a scene in ‘Deportee’ where a faceless policewoman returns to her impoverished home from her job in the office of the Commissioner of Police. On entering, her wretched mother, who lives in the house, enquires of milk for the toddler. Soon after, there is a rap on the front door. The faceless policewoman opens it and speaks to the faceless criminal in whose pocket she’s in. He asks if there is any new inside information she has to offer. She tells of something transpiring in the Commissioner’s office, but that she doesn’t think it’s of any significance. She then asks her criminal handler if she still can keep the bribe money he brought her. He responds: “Is you own; you’s we inside girl, man. Is just money; we good.”It is my hope that through scenes like the one above, some kind of national catharsis can take place.?KN: I think I jumped the gun. What is the screenplay exactly about? Can you give me a synopsis of it?HB: While 43-year-old Ryan Sills (an ex-narcotic kingpin) waits to be deported to Guyana, the country of his birth that he has left since he was four years old, Brook, an ex-member of Sills’ Downtown Brooklyn, New York gang (and currently a hired killer in Georgetown City, Guyana), waits to kill Sills once he’s back on his native soil.Illustration for deporteeBrook feels that Ryan Sills is responsible for the slaughter of his girl, little son, and his teenage brother back in New York.As Ryan waits in a Pennsylvanian Correctional Center to be sent packing back to a Guyana that he scarcely remembers, Brook assassinates a Guyana Government Minister. This sparks a covert investigation to find the minister’s assailants—an investigation led by a female Detective, Loren Barry.The film script, Deportee,Cheap Jerseys China, cuts between the USA and Guyana.Will Detective Loren Barry apprehend Brook before Ryan Sills is back on his native soil? I guarantee you that the above questions will rivet you into this drama; and the climax will be left with you for a very, very long time.?KN: In the judges’ report at the Guyana Prize ceremony, you were chided for losing an opportunity to be more creative and deep with your screenplay. According to them, you merely tried to ‘translate’ Guyana, which, to them was probably very shallow. What do you say to that?HB: There are times when the writer sets out to be obscure about what he/she wants to say as in the case of stalwarts like Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Wilson Harris. These great writers put out the kind of writings that lure literary snobs out of the woodwork to debate what the writer meant when he wrote what he wrote.But then there are also times when the writer simply wants to record a straight truth without levels upon levels of possible intellectual interpretations. That was my intent when I wrote Deportee: to tell a straight, non-convoluted story. This screenplay was conceived from personal family stories and the stori
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2407
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2018-7-18 16:30  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys 1348
"He's a great player, creates a lot of separation with his route-running," Mariota said. "He makes it easy for us to know where we're expecting him to come out of his routes. I think for us we're going to expect a lot out of him, and I hope he's up to the challenge."
At 6-foot-3, 209 pounds, Davis gives Marcus Mariota a very big target. The quarterback said Wednesday he's had enough time with Davis to build the chemistry they need together. Mariota also credited Davis with making his job easy as well.
"I want to prove my worth in any way possible," Davis said. "Like I've said over and over, I want to go out there and compete, compete with the best of them. So it's tough sitting out. But that's just what happened. I don't question God.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Corey Davis has been busy recovering first from an ankle surgery, then an injured hamstring. The first wide receiver selected in the NFL draft at No. 5 overall has watched lots of practices, paying close attention on the sidelines and in meetings.
"And when my opportunity comes, I'm going to make the best of it."
Davis returned to practice Aug. 29 ,NFL Jerseys Clearance, yet the Titans didn't risk the wide receiver's hamstring and kept him out of the preseason finale in Kansas City.
The Titans have been very cautious with the rookie they slotted into the starting lineup the first time he stepped on the field this offseason, even if he was limited until the final minicamp in June. He missed the first day of training camp before signing his rookie contract and practiced until pulling up in a passing drill after feeling his hamstring straining Aug. 3 .
Tennessee made Davis the first wide receiver drafted in April after he became the only player in Football Bowl Subdivision history with 300 catches, 5,Wholesale Jerseys From China,000 yards and 50 touchdowns. His 5,285 yards receiving also set an FBS mark. He finished an All-American senior season at Western Michigan with 97 catches, 1,500 yards and 19 TDs.
"He's a good player," Mularkey said. "I think it's not going to be too hard for him to pick the game up and be effective."
"Corey is a guy that's going to have to get his feet wet," Mularkey said. "And the sooner he can, the better he'll be."
That means Davis will make his NFL debut Sunday in the season opener against the Oakland Raiders. Coach Mike Mularkey said there won't be a count on how much Davis plays. The plan right now is to put Davis in specific situations and see how the rookie handles that.
Notes: The Titans announced six captains Monday with Mariota, Pro Bowl tight end Delanie Walker,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Orakpo,Jerseys NFL China, Pro Bowl defensive lineman Jurrell Casey and linebacker Wesley Woodyard. The sixth is former linebacker and special teams ace Tim Shaw,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, who is battling ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease . Mularkey said their plan is to have Shaw at every coin flip at home and on the road this season. "Whatever we have to do to make sure that happens, we're going to make sure that happens because he's part of this team," Mularkey said Wednesday. "He's a big part of this football team." ... CB LeShaun Sims did not practice (groin), and LT Taylor Lewan twisted an ankle in practice. Mularkey said both are day to day and are expected to play.
Mularkey doesn't think adjusting to game speed in the NFL will be an issue for Davis. The Titans also have Rishard Matthews, who tied for the team lead with 65 catches last year for a team-best 945 yards and nine touchdowns.
Now he's ready to show what he can do in the NFL.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1667

發表於 2018-7-18 16:47  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China 8217
Besides Cutler, Chicago played its second game without LBs Danny Trevathan (sprain thumb) and Lamarr Houston (season-ending left ACL tear). RB Jeremy Langford (ankle) was inactive after getting hurt last week at Dallas.
Eddie Royal caught seven passes for 111 yards and a touchdown. Rookie Jordan Howard ran for a career-high 111 yards for Chicago.
Fox has been noncommittal when asked if Cutler will start when he is ready to return, and he wasn't about to tip his hand after this one. Chicago visits Indianapolis next week.
MISSING PLAYERS: Ansah sprained his ankle two weeks ago in Detroit's loss to Tennessee and didn't return to the game. Levy has a quadriceps injury. He missed much of last season with a hip injury.
Hoyer was on target in his second straight start with Cutler nursing a sprained right thumb. He completed 28 of 36 passes against a defense missing the injured Ezekiel Ansah and DeAndre Levy.

Marvin Jones Jr. had 74 yards receiving after setting a career high with 205 yards against Green Bay the previous week.
Hoyer threw for 302 yards and two touchdowns filling in for Jay Cutler, and the Chicago Bears earned their first win of the season with a 17-14 victory over the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
CHICAGO (AP) — Brian Hoyer led the Chicago Bears to their first win and maybe gave coach John Fox something to think about in the process.
OLD FRIEND: Joique Bell had a quiet debut for Chicago, running for 6 yards on three attempts. Bell was released by the Lions in February and worked out for them last week before signing with Chicago on Tuesday.
But Chicago's Kevin White was slow to get off the ground after being tackled by Glover Quin following a short catch and eventually walked to the locker room with an ankle injury. Fox said he had no details on the severity of the injury.
Hoyer hit Royal deep down the middle for a 64-yard gain on the next drive,Wholesale Jerseys Store, setting up a 6-yard touchdown catch by Miller that increased Chicago's lead to 14-6 in the third quarter.
The Lions dropped their third straight, with Stafford struggling to find open receivers and a short-handed run game once again unable to get going.
And the Lions had the ball on the Chicago 23 when Deiondre Hall picked off a pass intended for Anquan Boldin with about four minutes remaining in the game.
QUOTABLE: Tate on the interception late in the first half with the Lions on the Chicago 22: "Just a silly mistake on my part. I'll own up to that,Authentic NBA Store. Just missed a signal. That cost us three points,Wholesale Jerseys. It's tough. It's tough."
The Bears (1-3) got a win after starting 0-3 for the second time in as many seasons under Fox.  They also stopped a six-game home losing streak as well as a six-game slide against Detroit (1-3), though things got tight near the end.
Hoyer shrugged off a similar question, saying, "It's my role to do whatever's asked of me. Today,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, I'm going to enjoy the victory. Whatever they say to me tomorrow, then that's what I'll prepare to do. I think that's being a professional about it."
"We were just not sharp at all," coach Jim Caldwell said. "There was no rhythm to it. That's my fault."
"I'd like to enjoy this for at least a few hours," Fox said.
INJURIES : Lions RB Dwayne Washington limped off in the first with a left ankle injury after he was tackled by John Timu on a second-quarter run. ... TE Eric Ebron aggravated his ankle injury and hurt his knee blocking on a run in the first quarter, but returned.
Chicago was leading 17-6 when Andre Roberts returned a punt 85 yards for a touchdown. Golden Tate then caught a 2-point conversion pass from Matthew Stafford to cut it to 17-14 with 1:52 left, but the Bears recovered the onside kick.
TO RECAP: The Lions settled for a 21-yard field goal by Matt Prater on the opening drive of the second half after two runs at the Chicago 1 got stopped.
Bears right guard Kyle Long on winning: "We were 100 percent invested into this game,Cheap Jerseys NFL China. I don't even know who we play next."
Stafford was 23 of 36 for 213 yards and was intercepted twice deep in Bears territory. He got picked off by Jacoby Glenn on a miscommunication with Tate near the end of the first half.
Zach Miller caught a touchdown, and the Bears gained 408 yards in just their second home win in 10 games under Fox.
頂部