帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2542
用戶失蹤天數 1926

分享 
發表於 2018-3-9 17:24  資料 私人訊息 
今夏6款玻尿痠保濕極品幫你留住水分(組圖)
  水分,只有水分充足才能讓肌膚呈現良好狀態。玻尿痠,Hyaluronic acid,也叫透明質痠,是迄今為止傚果最優價格最貴的保濕劑,廣氾用於奢侈級保濕品。夏天到了,烈日烘烤下肌膚水分流失非常嚴重,肌膚健康告急!倘若你捄膚心切不在乎金錢,那就在小編給你推薦的這六款保濕極品中挑一件吧,絕對有傚!

插隊美容液
AQUALABEL 水之印導入液(保濕型)
  AQUALABEL 水之印導入液(保濕型)?118/120mL

使用方式獨特,排在化妝水和乳液之後使用,將有傚美肌成分推入肌膚深層,讓角質層喝得飹飹的。

加班必備佳品
Clinique 倩碧水嫩保濕噴霧
  Clinique 倩碧水嫩保濕噴霧 ?280/125mL

輕輕一按,乾燥和疲倦都不翼而飛,肌膚清新自然。不過別忘了噴後取少量面霜,寘於手心雙手對按,輕拍在面部,瘦大腿,水潤感才能維持更久。

直達肌膚的護理
DHC 潤澤平皺美容液
  DHC 潤澤平皺美容液 ?340/25mL

以與肌膚相同的比例調配了彈性蛋白和玻尿痠的原液,雖是凝膠質地的原液,但能夠被肌膚迅速吸收,短短?秒即可使肌膚達到爽滑的狀態。

給肌膚注入生命力
理膚泉舒紋緊緻菁華乳
  理膚泉 舒紋緊緻菁華乳 ?368/40mL

首次將純度高達95% 的積雪草精華提取物與精純維他命C、透明質痠鈉三者結合,對抗皺紋細紋,緊緻臉頰肌膚,重塑飹滿容顏,敏感肌膚亦可安心使用。
上一頁
下一頁 本文導航
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2416
用戶失蹤天數 1881

發表於 2018-3-9 18:51  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Soccer Jerseys who is on leave at present
Jerry Joseph of Wismar, Linden, an employee of Bosai Bauxite INC, is demanding that the Management of Bosai make a public apology to him in the local media, as he has suffered ‘’defamation of character” due to his wrongful detention by police. Joseph was one of the employees on duty in the Company’s Bauxite laboratory, when a lone gunman entered and escaped with four ‘instruments’’ critical to the Company’s operations, on January 10 last.“Right now there are persons that are looking at me differently since this incident- and the hurtful part is I’m innocent. People that know me and my family would tell you that I’m not that kind of individual, who would do such a thing. But there are persons that don’t really know me, and that is where the speculation would start. So I’m demanding that Bosai apologize to me through the public media because I’m innocent.”Joseph, who is on leave at present, is also asking that upon resumption of duties he be transferred to another area, as he feels very unsafe at his present location.“Where I currently work, there are items that cost a lot of money, and the security there is not what it should be, so I’m asking to be transferred, because I fear for my life.”Joseph pointed out that in 2009 Crucibles were also stolen from the laboratory, so last week’s incident was not an isolated case.In reflecting on the latest incident he noted, “I was at work that night, and I was in the process of recording an LOI (loss on ignition) when I felt a weight standing over me, I turned around, but the person, ran off, so I thought it was one of my colleagues playing a prank on me, but the Foreman who was also there decided to alert other workers and call security, because she said that it was an intruder.”Joseph said that he then decided to pursue the person, but turned back after the individual turned around and cranked his gun.The intruder then made good his escape, while security personnel and other employees tried to locate him,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Joseph related. Their efforts however proved futile.The police were also called in and Joseph along with a colleague, Michael Hugh,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, who was on duty with him, was taken to the Mackenzie Police Station for questioning.According to Joseph they were initially made to sit on the bench, but were later taken into custody.Hugh was however released the very afternoon, (Monday), while Joseph was detained until the following evening.Joseph describes his detention at the Mackenzie Police station, as the worst experience of his life.“That place is filthy and not fit for any human being. I was placed in a cell with criminals – I was fearful for my life.”His release on Tuesday night was most welcome, but the trauma of enduring a dirty, roach infested cell for two days,Nike Vapormax Plus Womens, is still on Joseph’s mind.ProtestSubsequent to their colleagues’ detention,Cheap Jerseys, employees of the Technical Services Laboratory, at the Bosai bauxite Plant, walked off the job on the night of January 12,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, 2015 in protest, according to a Bosai press release.The workers also complained of feeling unsafe at work during the night shift, the release added.This development, the release further stated, stemmed from an incident which occurred at about 04:45 hours on Saturday January 10,Cheap China Jerseys, 2015, where an unidentified person gained access to a secured area of the Technical Services Laboratory and carted off Crucibles valued at over $2 million.“The incident occurred in the presence of employees who were on duty in the lab at the time. Bosai Security and the Guyana Police Force were immediately summoned to the scene, and commenced investigations into the matter.”“It was alleged that an unidentified individual breached the company’s security, and illegally entered the lab area through a ventilation shaft and unlawfully removed the Crucibles that are critical to the Company’s Operations. The Crucibles are extremely essential for Bauxite Quality Control.Bosai Security and the Guyana Police Force were immediately summoned to the scene and are currently conducting investigations into the matter since the intruder managed to escape with the Crucibles,” the release said.An employee who spoke to this newspaper on condition of anonymity, said that he found it very disturbing that the company was only ‘focused’ on the loss that? had been? incurred, and no thought was given to the fact that another employee could have been killed in the process of the robbery.Forty -five year old Edgar Trotman, who worked as an excavator operator with Bosai, was found dead on December 3 with hi
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2391
用戶失蹤天數 2094

發表於 2018-3-9 19:18  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys ” he added.Additionally
Upgrades to the Linden-Ituni-Kwakwani road are part of a plan to stimulate development in Region Ten.The development of the road networks is vital to the creation of jobs, and the possibility of improving commercial activities,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, according to Regional Chairman, Renis Morian. This is why the region has included it into its five-year “action plan”, he added.“We are thinking about the linkage between Linden and Kwakwani, because the movement of goods and services is too costly on that stretch of road,Cheap Jerseys Outlet,” Morian said.He observed that the planned upgrade will reduce transportation costs while stimulating trade and other economic opportunities, which will significantly enhance the lives of citizens, particularly traders using the route. “…it will bring down cost, it will open up more lands for business…Businesses are going out of Georgetown, which is cramped, so if you could do Linden-Ituni-Kwakwani road, the Linden to Lethem road, all the corridors along the road, people would want to go there and do different things, manufacturing etc,” he said.Morian said that minibus drivers plying the route from Linden to Ituni to Kwakwani have long complained about the worsening state of the roads.“Drivers are complaining about spending more money to repair (their vehicles). You do not even have jobs (in the region) but you have a case of the drivers spending more money to repair their cars, service their cars,” he said.“We are doing a lot of work on the ground, but the populace is looking for money to earn so we are caught between a terrible situation where; yes we have to get jobs for the people,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but before we can get jobs for the people, we have to get the kind of infrastructure to attract investment,” he added.Additionally, to improve public infrastructure in the region, Morian said that part of the plan of action for the region is to bring electricity to Bamia. He said that the regional administration is also working with an investor to power Moblissa.The Administration is also working to have a new Regional Democratic Council (RDC) building. Morian explained that this is to ensure that the councillors perform and deliver services to the region as expected.“We feel that we have outlived this building because the RDC really should be the agency that is looking over the development in Region Ten, which means that we would have to take on more technical staff,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, more qualified people,Wholesale China Jerseys, so we are looking for a site for a new building,Cheap Jerseys,” he said.“The focus is to ensure that the RDC does the function that it was built to do,” he added. “The RDC was supposed to be the hub of employment and development, but somehow it lost that mandate. President David Granger is taking it back along that line,” he said.The Regional Chairman explained that funding for the necessary studies, drawings and soil testing for this new RDC building is provided under the Region’s 2016 Budget.The new plan of action for Region Ten’s development is a clearly articulated and dynamic framework designed to best position the region to 2020 and beyond. The plan articulates improving transportation infrastructure and making the region a productive landscape.
頂部
Rloet12s
禁止發言

UID 4375
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7461
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-11-20
用戶註冊天數 2349
用戶失蹤天數 2123

發表於 2018-3-9 20:22  資料 私人訊息