積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1903

發表於 2018-7-17 20:31  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys China
…..still waiting on firearm approvalDoorjodhan Seourkarran,Cheap Jerseys China, a cash- crop and livestock farmer of Mara,Cheap Hockey Jerseys 2019, East Bank Berbice, on Sunday, captured an ocelot which has been wreaking havoc on his farm. He plants potato, cassava, corn,NFL Jerseys From China, pumpkin,Authentic NBA Store, and livestocks such as cows.A farmer for over 40 years, Seourkarran told Kaieteur News that the wild animals “are destroying me frequently and this is the sixth one I caught…They are destroying my poultry.” He said that his farm is under threat,The ocelot in its cagetoo, from wild monkeys and wild hogs.The farmer related that he applied for a firearm ten years ago but has not been successful.? He received the approval from the Office of the President for the 16- Gauge firearm a few years after he had applied, however he was in the United States at the time when the approval came and he believes the Ministry of Home Affairs back then had cancelled the application since he was absent from the jurisdiction.Upon his return from the U.S in 2009, he took the approval letter to the then ‘B’ Division Commander who forwarded him to the Commissioner of Police in Georgetown. “When I went there, I never ever got to enter the Commissioner’s office to talk to him”. What he did was to leave a copy of the approval letter with the Secretary but the matter was never followed up.“By now, it is five years and up to now, I haven’t receive anything at all; no attention, so right now, I am suffering on my farm and I really need a firearm…I even begged the Home Affairs Minister to look into my matter and draw more close attention so I can purchase a firearm to save my crops, to save my livestock and other things”.He said the ocelot frequently came and destroyed “ my livestock like poultry and I was unable to catch him a month back. But he did come back some time and caught a fowl….so Sunday night, I was sleeping and around 23:30 hrs, I heard the chickens making noise and I went out and there was the tiger cat.“I picked up my trap and picked up the fowl he bit and I put it in the cage which has a separate area where the poultry can be there and the tiger can come in.? I left the trap there and he came in”. The farmer discovered the animal around 04:00 hrs in the cage.“I thought to myself, ‘It’s bad luck for you (the cat) now, because you have been destroying my crops”.Seuorkarran brought out the ocelot? to New Amsterdam, 25 miles out, and displayed the animal for many who took the opportunity to have a closer look and pose for photographs with it.He had offered to give away the animal but if no one wants it,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, he had plans to kill it. “If someone can pick it up from me right now, it’s fine,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, otherwise I have to go and destroy it because you cannot loose the tiger cat in New Amsterdam or in any housing area, because it will destroy animals and poultry, too. So what I have to do is take it back to Mara and get rid of it”.The other six that he caught over the past months were given away while some were killed. He even offered the Guyana Zoo the animals but “they did not come”.Kaieteur News was later informed by the farmer that he gave the ocelot away to someone in New Amsterdam who said that he (the new owner) will “mind it and tame it”.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 2116

發表於 2018-7-17 20:54  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys NFL Wholesale which is a corporation
By Desilon DanielsFollowing the termination of operations at the Berbice Regional Health Authority (BRHA), Minister of Public Health Dr. George Norton has revealed that the decision was a necessary one.In early June, Minister Norton suspended the BRHA’s operations with immediate effect. At the time, Norton had deemed the entity as illegal and had said that it had been operating for the past decade with no relevant legislation in place.However, the decision was not well-received by all; last week, the People’s Progressive Party (PPP) hit out at the new government for its latest decision to terminate the BRHA. According to the PPP, the decision was taken without any real explanation as to what led to it.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Dr. Norton indicated that the decision was taken because there was “no clear explanation” as to what the regional authority was all about.During an interview with Kaieteur News, Minister Norton explained that the BRHA had been severely mismanaged.“Even the doctor who was in charge did not even know how he was working,” Norton said.He opined that while good intentions might have been present during the establishment of the regional authority, he said that it had needed a strategic rather than a random approach.“It was not producing the kinds of results that one would have expected,” Dr. Norton stressed. He added that the BHRA was actually the same regional health system which always existed, but “it was being applied under this fancy name and with lots of resources”, he said.He emphasised the importance of a regional authority such as the BHRA which administered over regions 5,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, 6 and others.“Yet, we were still getting bad healthcare in the Berbice region,” he said.He continued,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, “So,Cheap Jerseys, we took things under control and we’re holding the regional health authorities really which is responsible for the system accountable for what is taking place.”According to Norton, his Ministry is not only looking to put an administrator in the Berbice Regional Hospital but also a medical superintendent. He explained that this will allow for smoother running since there will be both a medical person and an administrative person. He said too that there ought to be a regional health officer responsible for the region.“The whole thing is that someone has to be accountable to somebody. When we go into the regions, when we go into the villages and so on and you see medical facilities that are totally rundown because persons weren’t taking control over them. There weren’t checks and balances and facilities were not being sustained or renovated or maintained,” Minister Norton said.Norton further said that not only must the new administrator hold persons accountable but those who are affected by a mismanaged system. In fact,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, he said, a meeting was recently held with a number of officials from all of the regions. Norton shared that in the meeting, these officials were informed about all of the regional health units that comprise their respective regions and the persons responsible for spending money allocated in the budget for the development of health in the region.“Everybody thinks that the Public Health Ministry is responsible for health in the whole country but that is not necessarily so; not even at the Georgetown Public Hospital, which is a corporation, or the one at Linden,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, which is run by a board.”“Why is it that we can’t give the Guyanese public a better quality of healthcare?” he questioned.He stressed that a number of areas in the health sector will come under review and their faults brought to the fore. Norton emphasised that the health sector needed to be better administered as its function was a key one for the nation.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1649

發表於 2018-7-17 21:09  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Football Jerseys 2202
And so he is, where his unique backstory blends right in a group that mixes sure things like Pouncey and DeCastro, both first-round picks, with Foster and Villanueva, undrafted success stories.
"If they play as well as they've been playing and getting sacked 17 times in a year,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, that might keep me around a little longer," he said with a smile.
"Oh yes, Al!" Foster said as he walked past. "Pay the man! Get us new chairs in the O-line room."
"He brings all the pieces together," Villanueva said. "He's the one that can put in anybody and make him excel just like he did with me."
The seats in the group's meeting room are getting well worn. Call it the byproduct of the kind of stability that's a rarity in the salary cap era. The way the Steelers figure it,Cheap Jerseys Supply, better to break in new furniture than new faces.
"I didn't want to break the bank," he said. "I didn't want to be compared to the top left tackles that signed a deal recently. I couldn't conceive a situation where I would hold out to get more money. It was more if the situation was fair, I wanted to be here."
They are now all well compensated and in their primes, with the 31-year-old Foster the only one not in his 20s. Yet there are no concerns of complacency. Munchak's draining individual drills and searing wit keeping things fresh. So does chemistry and a sense of accountability. Nobody wants to be the guy who gets exposed in the film room, where Munchak's searing wit rarely misses its target.
Villanueva's deal,wholesale soccer jerseys, signed minutes before the defending AFC North champions opened training camp, means Pittsburgh's entire front five — Villanueva at left tackle, Foster at left guard, Maurkice Pouncey at center, David DeCastro at right guard and Marcus Gilbert at right tackle — are all signed through the end of the 2018 season, with all but Foster in the fold through at least 2020.
"It's rare, especially in this league," DeCastro said. "Guys are all under their second contracts. It doesn't really happen. You have to make it show."
His rapid rise also put the thoughtful, introspective Villanueva in a tough spot. He believed he'd earn a raise and Pittsburgh wanted to keep him around. The sticking point came on how much it was going to take.  Forever wanting to blend in — not an easy thing when you're 6-foot-9 and 320 pounds — Villanueva found the attention surrounding his status "embarrassing."
LATROBE, Pa. (AP) — Alejandro Villanueva was in mid-answer trying to put his new contract — the one that puts the former Army Ranger-turned-NFL left tackle in charge of protecting Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's blind side for the rest of the decade — in perspective when Ramon Foster's distinct Tennessee drawl came crashing over the top.
Compare that to the early days of the 35-year-old Roethlisberger's career, when he spent a considerable portion of his time picking himself up off the turf.

It certainly did last season. Pittsburgh ripped off seven straight wins after a 4-5 start to win its second division title in three years, with the line opening gaping holes for Le'Veon Bell and keeping Roethlisberger's No. 7 jersey pristine in the process. Bell averaged 139 yards rushing during the stretch, with Roethlisberger being taken down just three times.
Roethlisberger was sacked an average of three times a game I his first decade. Over the last three years, that number has dropped below two. Part of it is Roethlisberger's embracing of Todd Haley's "get it and get rid of it" ethos, part of it is playing behind a group that's grown in lockstep and part of it is the arrival of Hall of Famer Mike Munchak as the line coach in 2014.
Those moments are getting fewer and farther between. Yet nothing lasts forever. Injuries happen. Contracts end. Guys move on. The five friends who hold Roethlisberger's health, and perhaps Pittsburgh's season, in their collective hands understand how unique the opportunity is.
Villanueva arrived in Pittsburgh a few months after Munchak, simply looking for a chance to learn following a military career that included three tours in Afghanistan. Villanueva landed a job on the practice squad that fall. Thanks in large part to Munchak's guidance, Villanueva was starting by the end of 2015 and didn't miss a game in 2016 as the Steelers reached the AFC championship.
"Whenever your guy makes the play, whenever you give up a pass rush or something, it's just something that sticks with you for a long time,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys," Pouncey said.
Villanueva smiled and shook his head at Foster's impro
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1649

發表於 2018-7-17 21:57  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys 6402
After Washington scored again, Prescott scrambled for 7 yards to converted third-and-7 — and Dallas got an extra 15 yards when Whitner was penalized for unnecessary roughness after his hit on the sliding quarterback. Prescott then almost took off running again before he saw Dez Bryant in 1-on-1 coverage and delivered a strike for a 26-yard gain to the 1.
Prescott's stiff-arm on Washington safety Donte Whitner for extra yards on an 18-yard run immediately before he threw a touchdown late in the first half.
Here are a few things learned after the latest Redskins-Cowboys holiday matchup:
"Guys are tired, guys are beat us. But that's no excuse,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys," Whitner said. "We didn't make enough plays."
The Redskins (6-4-1) were within 17-12 after Cousins threw a 5-yard TD pass to Jordan Reed on the first play of the fourth quarter,China Jerseys Cheap, and Elliott started the ensuing drive with a 21-yard run.

TONY'S THANKSGIVING
Prescott completed all three passes on that drive, including a short throw to Elliott for a 19-yard gain before rolling to his right and sneaking into the front corner of the end zone. The 6-yard score was Prescott's fifth rushing TD and matched Don Meredith's total in 1966.
"You see him run by a secondary player and then when he puts that stiff arm on there,Cheap Jerseys, you quit worrying about him a little bit," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said about his young quarterback running the ball.
TOUGH REED
Tony Romo hasn't played a regular-season game for the Cowboys since their Thanksgiving Day game last season, when he broke his collarbone for the second time in a matter of months. He has now been active as Prescott's backup the past two games after a back injury in the preseason.
"Over and over again at critical times, he came up with big plays," coach Jason Garrett said. "He made a lot of plays with his feet out in space. He made plays with his arm. ... He handled different situations really, really well."
After professing their respect for each other before first their first meeting in Week 2, Bryant and high-priced Washington CB Josh Norman were facemask-to-facemask after Round 2. "Tell Washington to get their money back," Bryant yelled at reporters on his way into the locker room. During the game, Bryant was most upset when Norman grabbed his leg after a tackle on a catch in the second half. They had to be separated after the game .
"I just let the game come to me. I never go into a game thinking I have to rush for so many yards or have so many carries," said Prescott, who had eight carries for 39 yards. "They were matching some routes and doing a good job of that. But they didn't have anyone to contain me or assigned to me. I was just using my feet."
While Cousins threw for 449 yards and three touchdowns,Cheap China Jerseys, all of the scores coming in the fourth quarter, the Cowboys are the only NFL team this season that still hasn't allowed a 100-yard rusher. ... Dallas was held to 353 total yards, ending their streak of eight consecutive 400-yard games. That matches the NFL record with the 2007 New England Patriots and 2013 Denver Broncos.
SOME NUMBERS
The NFL-leading Cowboys (10-1), with their rookie combo of Prescott and running back Ezekiel Elliott, stretched their team-record winning streak to 10 games. They have their 10th win by Thanksgiving for only the second time since 1995 — the last of their five Super Bowl championship seasons.
ARLINGTON,cheap jerseys from china, Texas (AP) — Dak Prescott showed off his strong arm even when effectively using his feet in yet another victory.
When Redskins TE Jordan Reed fell hard on his shoulder in the first half, it wasn't clear if he would return. "I was a little surprised," Cousins said. "He can't watch, he wants to play." Reed finished with 10 catches, including seven for two TDs in the fourth quarter.
NO LOVE LOST
While the rookie's season-low passing total of 195 yards was less than half of what Washington's Kirk Cousins had on Thanksgiving Day, the Dallas rookie used a stiff-arm to get extra yards on one play and later tied the single-season franchise record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback in a 31-26 victory.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1903

發表於 2018-7-17 21:59  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys Cheap
From the time the People’s Progressive Party came to power there has been a complete paradigm shift as it relates to their traditional position of fighting for workers’ rights and their right to strike among others, according to Guyana Action Party Member of Parliament Everall Franklin.Speaking in the National Assembly, Franklin said that he would like to see a division of votes as it relates to the Public Utility Undertakings and Public Health Services Arbitration (Amendment) Bill 2009.The Bill, which was piloted by Minister of Labour, Manzoor Nadir, succeeded by a 31-20 vote.When debate on the Bill commenced in the House yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Franklin said that it was presented ever since 2006 and has been redrafted. The Bill was first seeking to rename the Principal Act.The second clause of the amendments presented to the House indicated that the Bill was seeking to have the Principal Act amended by substituting for the words “in public utility undertakings and in certain services and to prohibit strikes and lock-outs in such undertakings or services”,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, the words “in essential services and to prohibit strikes and lock-outs in such services.”He noted that a new schedule of essential services was included. Workers deemed functioning in the essential services will fall under: Any dockage, wharfage, discharging, loading or unloading of vessels or related service; any direct or indirect production, storage, distribution, sale, delivery or supply of potable water; any direct or indirect generation,Cheap Jerseys From China, transmission, sale or supply of electricity; any service essential to the continued provision of telecommunications; any health care or related service operated by – the Georgetown Public Hospital Board; any other public corporation established under the Public Corporations Act 1988; a public hospital; the government; or a local authority; Any air traffic control service; Any service provided by the Transport and Harbours Department or the Maritime Authority; Any service related to drainage and irrigation; Any cemetery, scavenging or solid waste services of a municipality and the marketing and distribution services of all petroleum and allied products.According to Nadir,Cheap Jerseys Online, the Bill is slated to be all-encompassing.Shadow Labour Minister of the People’s National Congress Reform, Basil Williams, told the House that Nadir had sought to present the Bill as harmless, when it fact it seeks to undermine the workers and trade unions right to strike and purports to parachute modern trends in a colonial archaic Act, given that the principal legislation was enacted in 1956.Williams said that under the legislation that was being debated, the Minister must be given a chance to settle trade disputes and if he is unable to,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, then he sets up a tribunal board that is handpicked by him and that was the last resort.The Shadow Labour Minister argued that in essence the Minister, by way of the new legislation, is undermining the some 80 per cent of Guyana workers’ constitutional right, “that is to strike.”He noted also that the decision of the tribunal was final and binding, when in countries such as Trinidad and Tobago, the workers are still afforded an opportunity to resort to the court to challenge a ruling by an arbitration board as it relates to the settlement of trade disputes.He added, too, that citizens cannot rely on a government armed with massive powers to use those powers in their (workers) best interest.“The Bill and the Principal Act is repressive and illiberal…The Bill can be used to terrorize workers…We must ensure that legislation passed reflects justice.” said Williams.PPP backbencher, Norman Whittaker,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, who spoke in support of the Bill, said that the various legislations tabled by the government were in fact aimed at protecting the rights of workers and was thus seeking to eliminate the need for a strike on the part of the work force.Franklin said that he was surprised at the list of speakers on the government side of the House in that none of them “were in the trenches fighting for workers’ rights in the past.”He said that former President Cheddi Jagan and his wife would not have upheld such a piece of legislation that eroded the rights of workers, something they valiantly struggled for.Franklin pointed out that it was the constitution of Guyana that emphasizes that the country’s most important resource is its people in the workforce.“For decades, Guyana’s patriots had fought for workers’ rights…but the PPP since coming to power and becoming the larg
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1649

發表於 2018-7-18 02:06  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys China 2605
CHICAGO (AP) — A Green Bay fan is making a federal case out of a dispute with the Chicago Bears, filing a lawsuit accusing the rival team of violating his free-speech rights by prohibiting him from wearing Packers apparel at Bears' pregame warmups.
An email Beckman sent to Bears executives that he included in his court filing last week accuses the team of creating "segregated safe spaces for Bears fans" by banishing Packers gear.
The filing includes a photograph of the lifelong Green Bay fan in a green-and-yellow Packers jersey and with his beard dyed green. Beckman lives just across the Illinois state line — an hour drive north of Chicago — and holds Bears season tickets,Discount Football Jerseys, the lawsuit says.
The Bears didn't respond Monday to a message seeking comment. But one of several emails the Bears sent to Beckman explaining the policy said the sideline access "was specifically created as a unique opportunity for Chicago Bears fans."
The Bears sent him an email before a December Bears-Packers game warning in capital letters, "NO OPPOSING TEAM GEAR WILL BE ALLOWED," according to the lawsuit. He went in Packers apparel anyway and was turned away.
Russell Beckman of Mount Pleasant,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, Wisconsin,NFL Jerseys China, filed the 10-page lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Chicago on Friday seeking a court order lifting the ban.
In a letter to the NFL complaining about the policy, Beckman notes he followed both the Packers and Bears as a child before picking the Packers as his No. 1 team.
The suit's focus is a Bears rewards program that lets season-ticket holders stand along the sidelines during certain pregame warmups at Soldier Field,Wholesale Jerseys China, something Beckman says he did in 2014 and 2015 in Packers apparel.
"Stop coddling them," he wrote.
"Doesn't the fact that the Bears are my second favorite NFL team qualify me as a 'Bears fan?'" he wrote,Cheap Jerseys From China.
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 2117

發表於 2018-7-18 08:17  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys Wholesale
…after protest over deplorable access road, school conditionsDisgust and frustration over the state of the access road linking Port Kaituma to Matthews Ridge in Region One (Barima-Waini) and unacceptable condition at the Port Kaituma School translated to protest action on Monday last.The move was characterized by parents removing their children from the Port Kaituma Primary School and a decision being taken by teachers to close the school. Some parents accompanied by children took to the thoroughfare with placards outlining concerns such as “we want better roads” and “how much longer must we suffer.”Among the concerns raised, too, is that with the rainy season, the road has deteriorated to an impassable state even to pedestrians and the school term had commenced without intervention from Government.Some of the students after being taken out of school on Monday lastTwo Sundays ago this newspaper published a photograph of the road highlighting that drivers utilizing it were concerned about its state. It was revealed to this publication that the condition had moved from bad to worse in a matter of months with nothing remedial being done.Reports are that some amount of money was allocated to rehabilitate the road, but to date nothing has been initiated. According to one driver who frequents the road, the only rehabilitation that was done during the course of last year was the patching of a few holes. He maintained that nothing further was done leaving the road to further deteriorate, effectively hampering his and other drivers’ livelihoods.Accessing the approximately 30-mile long loam road comes at a toll of $5,000 to buses and land cruisers, $12,000 for trucks and $75,Cheap China Jerseys,000 for excavators and these vehicles usually become stuck for several hours until assistance comes along.Given the deplorable state of the road, drivers had earlier this month planned to blockade the thoroughfare,Wholesale Jerseys, but were advised by law enforcement officials to refrain from such action. However, they had issued an appeal for the relevant authorities to address the state of the access road.The road has since become an even greater concern and a growing challenge to access, especially for students who are forced to trek its slushy surface to get to school, creating an alarming insanitary condition.? It was against this background that the protest action was orchestrated by the road users including teachers, parents and drivers who utilize the roadway.Minister of Public Works Robeson Benn in an invited comment Monday said that while he is not aware of the condition of the road or the dilemma faced by the residents who access it, he intends to investigate their concerns.“What I do know is that there has been a lot of rainfall recently and they have been using the road and we have been losing portions of it as a result. I am personally not aware of the situation, but I will ask my people to look into it,” the Minister said.A subsequent statement issued by Minister within the Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development, Norman Whittaker, through the Government Information Agency (GINA), described the involvement of the school population in the protest action as “surprising in light of the fact that redress to the situation was imminent.”According to Whittaker, a team comprising Regional Executive Officer (REO), Nigel Fisher, Assistant Regional Executive Officer, (AREO) and Deon Seecharran,Stitched Jerseys, Senior Superintendent of Works Cy Rodrigues, had just last week Thursday visited the? Port Kaituma Primary and other nearby schools and carried out a conditional survey of the school buildings and surroundings.With regards to Port Kaituma Primary, the visit allowed the team the opportunity to update the newly appointed Headmistress (HM), Sharon Murray,Cheap NFL Jerseys, of the plans for assisting the school with regards to its infrastructure under the region’s 2012 budget. The meeting also allowed the team to hear from the HM some of the issues concerning the school.Some of the issues discussed were overcrowding, furniture shortage, the sanitary conditions and insufficient water storage capacity, Whittaker said. The meetings also saw consensus on the solution to the problems and it was decided that as soon as the region receives its full support of desks and benches for the New Year, that 40 pairs would be given to the school to address the furniture shortage.An extension to the school, an annex, was proposed to house approximately 80 students while it was agreed that the sanitary blocks and other main programmes will be done under the 2012 education budget.Whittaker said that it then came as a surprise that the same Headmistress that met with the team and agreed to the conditions was the
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1649

發表於 2018-7-18 08:29  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys 11566
,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale
Anger was a third-round draft pick of the Jaguars in 2012 and has averaged 46,Cheap Jerseys 2018.8 yards per punt during his career — the second-highest mark in league history,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
TAMPA,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Fla. (AP) — Free agent punter Bryan Anger has signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after spending his first four seasons in the NFL with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Since entering the NFL,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Anger's 113 punts inside the 20 are the sixth-most in the league.
頂部
apple777314
註冊會員

UID 3587
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1948

發表於 2018-7-18 11:13  資料 私人訊息 
情趣用品 [中國體彩報]博彩老頭看排五:首位殺號1_彩
  博彩老頭看排五

第1位走勢

中號區出號形勢良好,除了前期冷碼6有明顯的回補趨勢以外,當前冷碼3也隨時有解凍可能,其次攷慮邊緣碼2、9的再次表現。

定膽:632

殺號:1

第2位走勢

出號形勢最好的當數1、6兩碼,短期內仍然不容忽視,而下期在此兩碼之間出號的跡象最為明顯,重點攷慮4、5出其一,高雄經紀公司 [2元網]博彩浪子排列三13289期:個位2路

定膽:456

殺號:0

第3位走勢

大號8再次現身之後,估計已是強孥之末,但其鄰碼7、9不可以輕易排除,稍後重心左移時,中號4、5將會有明顯的過渡表現。

定膽:745

殺號:2

第4位走勢

本號位奇數走強,攷慮在偶數反攻之前,大號區的5、9至少還會開出一個,大冷碼8下期如果不解凍,就有可能繼續休眠一段時間。

定膽:593

殺號:6

第5位走勢

大號8、6的相繼現身,宣告熱碼7仍有較多機會,2路號碼稍顯短缺的現狀正在改善,高雄經紀公司 [彩民周刊]博彩老頭看排五:一位加三位,除了大號8升溫以外,2、5兩碼也有希望出現。

定膽:752

殺號:4

綜合分析

關注位和:第一位加第五位等於13,定位雙膽:6***7;

關注位差:第三位減第四位等於2,定位雙膽:**75*。

精選單注:64537 64557 66537 66557 65457 66797 36755 36752 26752 25732 66732 64757,通博娛樂城

(博彩老頭)
頂部
apple777314
註冊會員

UID 3587
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1948

發表於 2018-7-18 11:14  資料 私人訊息 
情趣用品 [彩民周刊]博彩老頭看排五:一位加三位等於1
  第1位走勢,AV女優 [2元網]博彩浪子排列三13289期:個位2路大號回

大幅振盪的侷面有可能繼續,以斜三角搆圖的7、9兩碼為重點,如果繼續在小號區連開,則攷慮四期對稱的2最有走勢。

定膽:792   殺號:4

第2位走勢

有可能在小號區扎堆出號,現領工讀 [彩民周刊]博彩老頭看排五:一位加三位等於1,重點攷慮三期同位模仿的搆圖形式,以0的出現為重點,防變形三斜連的2,大號7出現形勢良好,繼續關注為宜。

定膽:027   殺號:6

第3位走勢

重心已有左移傾向,中號區的3、4兩碼最有可能出號,如果繼續左行,沙龍國際百傢樂,則小號區的0、2需要關注,大號8升溫跡象不明,慎重攷慮。

定膽:431   殺號:8

第4位走勢

隔期對稱之後,五期對稱的2也不得不防,或攷慮再次掉頭右行,四期對稱的9可作重點,小號區的邊緣碼0同樣有較高的出現概率。

定膽:290   殺號:4

第5位走勢

本號走勢較穩,短期內仍然難以在某一區域內扎堆表現,大號以7、9為重點,小號以0、3為重點,並密切關注6的熱補現象。

定膽:793    殺號:8

綜合分析

大中小分析:關注789出2個,3456出1個,012出2個;

012路分析:攷慮0369出2個,147出1個,258出2個。

關注位和:第一位加第三位等於11,定位雙膽:7*4**;

關注位差:第三位減第五位等於1,定位雙膽:**4*3。

精選單注:70403、77407、72499、72493、72429、27403、22403、22492、90403、90493。

(博彩老頭)
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 2116

發表於 2018-7-18 12:51  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys China ‘Pass the money
A West Bank Demerara cattle farmer strongly believes that a teller at the Republic Bank Vreed- en-Hoop Branch facilitated the robbery in which he was relieved of $1.3M in the city on Tuesday.Shadeer Hassan, called ‘Bird Man’ was robbed outside the Bourda Market shortly after withdrawing the cash from the bank’s Camp Street Branch.According to him,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, he was forced to transact his business with the bank’s Camp Street office after officials at Vreed-en-Hoop were reluctant to deal with him there.Recalling the sequence of events that led to his robbery, Hassan said that since he resided on the West Bank of Demerara,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, he went to the bank’s Vreed-en-Hoop branch around 11:30 hours yesterday to make the withdrawal.He said that a teller there took his withdrawal slip and told him to wait “in the corner”,Wholesale Jerseys, which he did.“He went and spoke to someone- I guess it was his superior. The person he spoke with then began making some telephone calls while I waited and waited,” Hassan recalled.He said that he waited for about 30 minutes until the situation got overbearing before he began making vociferous enquiries.“I enquired what the problem was and the teller said that he is waiting on a phone call,Wholesale Jerseys USA,” the cattle farmer said.Hassan’s account is held at the bank’s Camp Street Branch but yesterday was not the first time that he was making a withdrawal from the Vreed-en-Hoop Branch.He believes that because he questioned the staff’s inefficiency they became annoyed and began treating him in an unprofessional manner.“The supervisor asked me why I didn’t make the withdrawal in Georgetown. I told him that I live on the West Bank so I don’t see why I have to go to town to make a withdrawal. With that he said ‘If you can’t wait, then go to Camp Street and make your withdrawal’,” Hassan said.Hassan became frustrated and decided to travel to the city with his wife and children in his car to transact his business.At the bank’s Camp Street Branch, he was treated politely and one of the tellers even enquired from him about the problem he had experienced at Vreed-en-Hoop.“I was given special attention at Camp Street and I eventually finished my business with the bank at around 14:30 hours.Hassan then proceeded to the Bourda Market where he sat in his car on Orange Walk while his wife went shopping with his children.He had placed the recently withdrawn cash in a black bag under his seat.“All I hear is the car door open and I see this red skin man with a shades and a motorcycle helmet, pointing a gun at my head,” Hassan said.“He said, ‘Pass the money, the $1.3 million you just draw’.”Without any hesitation Hassan handed over the bag to the bandit who subsequently escaped on a motorcycle that was being ridden by an accomplice who had parked a short distance away.The bandit’s words shocked Hassan who questioned, “How did he know the exact amount of money that I withdrew? This is a definite set up.”“Why did they frustrate me and make me come to the city from Vreed-en-Hoop? If I had gotten my money over there (Vreed-en-Hoop) I would have gone home and left it home and then come to the city to do my shopping. You know how it is to withdraw money in town. These people (bandits) are like sharks,Wholesale Jerseys,” Hassan lamented.The devastated cattle farmer told this newspaper that the cash was to purchase a car as a Christmas and anniversary present for his wife.“This thing ain’t make sense. My inside is numb. The teller at Vreed-en-Hoop created the situation for me to get rob. It is not easy. This is not the kind of money Santa Claus would bring for you,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” Hassan said.He stated that he first reported the matter to the Brickdam Police Station but was sent to Alberttown where a statement was taken from him.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1669

發表於 2018-7-18 13:04  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys Online 10771
"Dr. Ellenbogen is a primary example of the conflicts of interest between his role as a researcher and his role as an NFL adviser," the study said. "He had been part of a group that applied for the $16 million grant. After his group was not selected, Dr. Ellenbogen became one of the NFL's primary advocates in expressing concerns surrounding the process with the BU grant selection."
"To be clear,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, I am not and never have been paid by the NFL nor have I ever received funding through the research grant dollars in question,Cheap NBA Jerseys Online," he said. "I am a physician on the front lines of this issue, treating kids and counseling parents every day on understanding concussions and repetitive head injury. I feel passionately that there is urgent work ahead to fill the tremendous gap in funding and support on this issue."
Dr. Richard Ellenbogen wrote Tuesday to New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone to note that claims he and others tried to influence a National Institutes of Health grant selection are inaccurate. Ellenbogen called not being interviewed a "basic lack of fairness" and a "maligning without so much as the courtesy of a direct question to me by your staff."
The NFL denied Pallone's findings.

One section of the congressional report dealt directly with Ellenbogen,Cheap Jerseys From China.
While defending himself, Ellenbogen,Cheap Jerseys From China, chairman of the University of Washington Department of Neurological Surgery, criticized the study as counterproductive in efforts to understand the long-term risks of traumatic brain injury.
The league acknowledged Monday it had raised concerns about the study and a potential conflict of interest involving Stern.  But NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the NFL had communicated its concerns through appropriate channels.
SEATTLE (AP) — The co-chairman of the NFL's head, neck and spine committee has sent a letter to Congress stressing that he was not contacted by a committee handling a report during a government study on the link between football and brain disease.
Some of the members of the NFL's Head, Neck and Spine Committee who opposed Stern had also sought the grant, the study said.
According to the study, the NFL had agreed to donate $30 million to the NIH to fund brain research, but backed out after the institutes went ahead with a $16 million grant to prominent Boston University researcher Robert Stern. He's a leading expert on the link between football and brain diseases such as chronic traumatic encephalopathy. Taxpayers are instead bearing the cost.
Pallone said the league tried to strong-arm the NIH into taking the project away from a researcher who the NFL feared was biased,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
That study concluded that NFL officials improperly sought to influence the process.
It noted that the league stands behind its $30 million promise and that the government ultimately made the decision on funding the study in question.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1649

發表於 2018-7-18 20:00  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys 13146
The victory photo has become a tradition for the Panthers (15-1) this season, although some opposing teams have taken exception to the celebration and called it excessive and disrespectful.
Rivera said he felt his team lost some of its swagger following the 20-13 loss to Atlanta in Week 16.
The Panthers have beaten all three this season,China Jerseys.
"Hopefully, if we are able and blessed to be in those situations, there's going to be a lot of guys flying around, having fun and doing what they love doing, just living in the moment."
"We were all enjoying it," Olsen said. "It's not usually my thing,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but I'm all about the team."
When the Falcons got revenge two weeks later in Atlanta and ended Carolina's perfect season at the Georgia Dome, Schofield harkened back to that loss and said there's a "better way" to show class if you win a game.
Linebacker Thomas Davis said it was vital not only that the Panthers capture home-field advantage, but also to build some momentum heading into the postseason.
Falcons linebacker O'Brien Schofield wasn't happy the Panthers were posing for pictures in the closing minutes of Carolina's 38-0 win over the Falcons in early December.
The Panthers will play Jan. 17 in the divisional playoffs against one of three teams — Seattle, Washington or Green Bay.
"It was important for this team to get back on track,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, and we were able to do that —offensively,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, defensively and on special teams," Davis said. "Whenever we go out and put it all together like we did today, it's going to be tough to beat this team."
He doesn't believe they are.
"You just didn't see" that swagger, Rivera said. "Going to Atlanta and not playing as well as we're capable of, and then playing as well as we did (on Sunday) is exciting. It really is. It is great to see the guys enjoying it and to see their confidence. I think it is part of who we are."
Rivera was referring to several of his players posing for a team picture on the sideline — and also doing the "dab" — in the waning moments of their 11th straight home win, one that assured the Panthers home-field advantage through the NFC playoffs.
"One thing I did tell these guys, keep your personality," Rivera said. "Keep true to who you are. And that's important, because that's what makes them who they are as football players as well as people. If we're disappointing some people, I apologize for that. This is who we are and this is how we're going to do our thing."

Rivera doesn't seem to mind, as long as his players "aren't doing anything malicious or hurting anybody."
Olsen, who took some slack on social media for not participating in some of the recent sideline celebration photos, was right in the mix after the Panthers wrapped up the NFC's No. 1 seed for the first time.
When players reported to work the following day Rivera was concerned because everyone was so down. But he said my midweek players had responded and battled back and rediscovered its personality.
His enthusiastic personality has carried over to his teammates.
When he pretended to rip open his shirt like Superman early in his career athletes around the country began mimicking his celebration. And Newton made the "dab" insanely popular in recent weeks and soon everyone was doing the dance.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Ron Rivera believes the Carolina Panthers rediscovered their swagger during a 38-10 rout of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday — and he couldn't be more pleased.
That setback cost Carolina a shot to match the 1972 Miami Dolphins as the only unbeaten NFL teams,Cheap Jerseys.
"That's been us ever since Week 1," Newton said Sunday. "Nothing is going to change. I say it all the time. We're not celebrating because we're losing.
"Oh yeah, definitely — did you see the picture?" the Panthers fifth-year coach said excitedly on Monday.
Even normally reserved tight end Greg Olsen got into the act on Sunday.
Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is no stranger to celebrations — and offers no apologies.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 2116

發表於 2018-7-19 01:13  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys Store Marlon Brown
Marlon Brown,China Jerseys, a Jamaican National was yesterday placed on $60,000 bail, for allegedly over staying his time in Guyana, when he appeared before Chief Magistrate Ann McLennan in the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.It is alleged that Brown during May 4,Cheap Jerseys Online, 2012 to September 20, 2015,Wholesale Jerseys, in Georgetown failed to comply with the law.The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.Brown said that he came to Guyana to see his father a Guyanese national who is a dredge owner in the Interior.Brown also claims that he was working on a house and the owner refused to pay him after the work was completed. He further stated that the individual then went to the police and reported him for being illegally in Guyana.The Police Prosecutor stated that on September 18,China NBA Jerseys, the police arrested Brown at Block 22,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Linden,Cheap Air Max 270 Mens, after it was made known to them that he had overstayed his six- month period. Brown claimed he lost his passport.The Police Prosecutor also said that Brown didn’t have any documents to show that he was legally in Guyana.
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 2117

發表於 2018-7-19 07:22  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys said that
CGX Energy Inc. yesterday announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary,Cheap Jerseys, CGX Resources Inc. has obtained an injunction order in a local court restraining Repsol Exploracion,Cheap Jerseys Supply, S.A. from proceeding with the 30% farm-out of the Kanuku petroleum prospecting license to RWE Dea AG.According to CGX, this is pending the hearing and determination of the arbitration proceedings commenced by CGX Resources against Repsol.On December 23, 2013, CGX Energy announced the commencement of an arbitration proceeding under the rules of the London Court of International Arbitration against Repsol in connection with the expiry of the petroleum prospecting licence covering the Georgetown Block.Dewi Jones,NFL Jerseys China, Chief Executive Officer of the Company,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, said that: “CGX Energy is pleased with the decision of the Commercial Court and will continue to work towards protecting the interests of its shareholders by pursuing this claim against Repsol.”Professor Suresh Narine, Co-Chairman of the company, added: “When the Georgetown Block partners decided to cease drilling and plug the Jaguar 1 well due to safety considerations,NBA Jerseys From China, CGX Energy immediately indicated its intention to continue exploring the Georgetown Block because we strongly believe in its prospectivity,Authentic NHL Jerseys, as we indeed strongly believe in the prospectivity of the Guyana-Suriname basin.”CGX said that this latest step with the courts in Guyana seeks to further protect its shareholders’ rights with regards to the results uncovered by the Jaguar 1 well. “CGX Energy has a long history of operating and in supporting law and order in the basin and this injunction is a significant endorsement of those who want to ensure an orderly functioning of the petroleum industry in Guyana as more players enter into the basin.”CGX Energy is a Canadian-based oil and gas exploration company focused on the exploration of oil in the Guyana-Suriname Basin.
頂部
apple777314
註冊會員

UID 3587
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1948

發表於 2018-7-19 17:56  資料 私人訊息 
偽造汽車車主身份証 “神祕人”租車騙貸近20萬元 身份
  正義網莆田4月8日電(通訊員 林俊彬)從租賃公司租車,僅憑一張偽造的身份証,轉手將車抵押,輕而易舉騙取近二十萬元,劉某某空手套白狼的伎倆,屢屢得逞。日前,福建省莆田市秀嶼區人民檢察院以涉嫌詐騙罪批准逮捕了犯罪嫌疑人劉某某。
  2016年7月份,劉某某因做生意沒賺到錢,機場接送,從朋友陳某處了解到,可以去汽車租賃行租輛車並抵押套出錢來花,於是,劉某某到秀嶼區笏石鎮的一傢租車行裡租了一輛豐田花冠小轎車。第二天,偽造汽車車主身份証 “神祕人”租車騙貸近20萬元 身份,劉某某來到城廂區南門荔枝公園附近制作了一張假身份証,這張身份証上的身份信息是豐田車主吳某某,身份証上的炤片則是用的劉某某自己的炤片。之後劉某某用偽造的身份証將租來的小轎車抵押給仙游縣一傢店借款到35000元。此後,劉某某用同樣的手段先後兩次再次騙取了十五萬元左右。
  秀嶼區檢察院經審查認為,犯罪嫌疑人劉某某以非法佔有為目的,七夕情人節 滴滴租車與餓了麼跨界送驚喜,明知自己無力償還,其行為已涉嫌詐騙罪,遂依法對其做出批准逮捕的決定。該案正在進一步偵查中。
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 2117

發表於 2018-7-19 18:08  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys Online last
A 56-year-old security attached to the Red Dragon Night Club was yesterday placed on $75,Cheap Jerseys,000 bail after appearing before Magistrate Priya Beharry,Cheap Jerseys Online, at the Georgetown Magistrate’s Court.It was alleged that on October 15,Wholesale Jerseys China, last,Cheap NFL Jerseys, John Burnett unlawfully and maliciously wounded Lavena Dillon with the intent to cause grievous bodily harm.To the charge Burnett pleaded not guilty. He was unrepresented by lawyer.Police Prosecutor Lionel Harvey told the court that on the day in question; the defendant was working at the bar,Cheap Jerseys From China, when the woman and a group of other women entered.The prosecutor further told the court that the woman and her friends began behaving vulgar and were cautioned by Burnett about her behaviour. Harvey said that an argument ensued between them and it was alleged that Burnett punched the woman to her face.The woman was taken to the hospital for treatment, while the defendant was arrested and charged with the present offence.The magistrate placed him on $75,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,000 bail and he is requested to make his next court appearance on November 22.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1903

發表於 2018-7-20 02:12  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic
The newly-acquired Chinese ferry,Adam Foote Jersey, Sabanto,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, suffered engine problems yesterday and had to be towed by the MV Malali.According to passengers, the incident happened around 05:45hrs between the Leguan and Parika Essequibo River edge area. Sabanto,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, which started its run on the route late last year, reportedlyThe Sabanto being towed by the Malali, yesterday.had about15 minutes more to reach the stelling.The vessel started to move after the workers managed to restart the engines after several attempts.Malali,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, which was headed to Parika,NFL Jerseys Cheap, turned back to help Sabanto, towing it to Parika. By the time it was all tied up,Cheap Jerseys From China, the engines started again and the Malali left. But the troubles with the vessel continued after the engines failed again.Sabanto was one of two ferries gifted to Guyana and which became operational late last year in the Essequibo River. Before the arrival of the two vessels, Guyana had to depend on ferries that were built several decades ago.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1903

發表於 2018-7-20 14:27  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Authentic Jerseys
Residents of Kuru Kururu on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway are still awaiting repairs to the main access road leading to the back of the village. Even cross streets are in deplorable state after years of unfulfilled promises.According to reports it has been a number of years since villagers have been faced with poor roadways. Repairs were made to the main access road some years ago,Cheap NFL Jerseys, however,China Jerseys, due to poor works and heavy rainfall, the road surface deteriorated within months.Residents had made pleas with the past Administration, but nothing was done besides the promises. Instead, much to the disgust of residents, the Kuru Kururu /Laluni access road was built.There is disgruntlement among villagers as the deteriorating Kuru Kururu roads affect both residents and vehicle operators.One motorcar operator said that only recently he suffered a “burst” tyre after he drove into a deep pot hole on a rainy day. He said that he had underestimated the steepness of the hole.A few drivers have signaled their concern as they opined that the ‘growing’ pot holes are hazardous and are potential for damages to their vehicles.Residents some of whom are left with no other choice but to walk significant distance to gain access to public transportation are frustrated.It’s also extremely difficult for vehicles to drive through the huge pot holes which become worst every time it rains.The residents lamented that promises are always made but never fulfilled. The disgruntled villagers say their frustrations were made worse by the fact that the access road leading to Laluni, located aback of Kuru Kururu has been repaired while theirs is still in a state of disrepair.When Kaieteur News visited, the extent of the damage to the road was appalling. Huge potholes filled with water were spotted between the Doubles and Mike Streets area.? Vehicles were seen diverting from the regular routes, choosing to use cross streets. Even the cross streets are falling apart.A very concerned citizen Sheldon Seabra,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, said, “While commuting along the East Bank Demerara public road on a daily basis from Kuru-Kururu to Georgetown,China Jerseys Cheap, one can easily notice the paving of new roads in many of the villages along the way. However, it seems as if our community is the forgotten place. Our main road is deteriorating and many of the secondary roads and streets that are covered with loam are almost impassable”Almost five years after Seabra’s letter to the press, villagers still share the same sentiment and had opted to sign a petition to have the road done,wholesale jerseys, but it is unclear what had become of that initiative.With the change of Administration, villagers are hoping that promises will be fulfilled. The new APNU+AFC Government have promised that there will be better roads for the village.Meanwhile,Wholesale Jerseys, residents of A’ Field Sophia are dissatisfied with the condition of roads in that area. One Resident lamented, “Let them see how we are struggling with the conditions of the roads. B Field was repaired.”In the Mocha/Arcadia area on Monday, it was observed that the cross streets in those areas needed repairs.The ride to the location of report was a ‘rough’ ride. One resident opined that the village was a ‘forbidden kingdom’ as there was little interest shown in the area. He noted that the lantern poles that had recently fell with the high winds, were rotten for a while, but was ignored.Poor infrastructure has been the cry of many villagers as their respective villages have been over looked for many years despite having the need for development.Up to date roads are in a deplorable state, there are little or no ‘proper’ recreational facilities and some public buildings are falling apart.Residents are keen to note that “it is time for better roads” and other lacked infrastructures.
頂部
apple777314
註冊會員

UID 3587
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1948

發表於 2018-7-20 14:51  資料 私人訊息 
一傢民宿:租個民宿過情人節
新浪旅遊 微博 | 2017年02月15日10:03
  又到一年情人節,各種禮物紅包滿天飛,今年又有了新的玩法,愛TA愛自己,預訂民宿過個別樣的情人節,三四月來大理 最美10傢民宿等著你

江囌吳小姐:租個法國古堡拍婚紗過節

來自江囌的吳小姐和男朋友預訂了情人節這天的法國塞納古堡民宿,用來拍婚紗炤,“我們本來就要拍婚紗炤,這次入住的法國古堡讓我們度過了特別浪漫的一天。試拍的炤片也很特別,得到了很多親朋好友的讚美。”
一傢民宿:法國塞納古堡
  一傢民宿CEO楊良海說:“不少國人會選擇在情人節來訂我們的法國古堡,特別是一些想拍懾婚紗炤的客人。路易十一到路易十三,戀愛逢甲住宿平日800元贈停車位,長期把塞納古堡作為固定的避暑花園,因此塞納城堡又被法國人稱為“法國皇室的後花園”。我們的古堡提供中世紀服裝,女孩子都很喜歡,在古堡可以做一回童話?的公主。城堡目前有上百公頃的葡萄園,皇傢釀酒技朮的酒莊,還有法國專業釀酒大師,會在城堡花園?舉行一場地地道道的品酒會。此外,塞納城堡在全毬首次運用世界上最先進的虛儗現實技朮,在游覽城堡的過程中,利用高科技。游客能跟隨歷史的腳步,跨越時空,身歷其境地完成一次奇妙的千年穿越之行。”

北京May:租下巴厘島懸崖別墅舉辦婚禮

這個情人節對於May來說特別不同,這一天他和相戀了5年的男友結婚了。在一傢民宿上May預訂了巴厘島的懸崖別墅,開門見海。從昨天開始May的朋友們陸續佈寘起現場,邀請了最親近的朋友和傢人,每個人都度過了難忘的情人節。
一傢民宿:巴厘島懸崖別墅
  懸崖別墅配備廚師,傢政和保安,提供全套餐飲菜單,供應各種美味佳餚,重點是印度尼西亞菜餚。

房東這麼和我們說:我們的別墅很多房客預訂用來結婚宴請,6間臥室都設有連接浴室,享有180度海景。別墅的入口通向一個俬人的白色沙灘,可以方便地前往別墅前面的原始海域,客人可以在礁石內安全的游泳。

上海小艾:去日本住民宿療傷

來自上海的小艾是個比較內斂的女孩子,在愛情中受了傷。不想面對這個情人節,於是飛到了日本打算一個人過節。但這次京都之行,小艾度過了她人生中最開心的情人節。在京都的民宿,她認識了一起合住的男孩,兩個人都沒有做攻略,開始是房東把他們兩個湊在一起,出行方便也有個炤應。
一傢民宿:京都二條城附近日式民宿
  5天相處下來,小艾先與男孩回國。他們互相沒有留聯係方式,後來在一傢民宿的民宿評論中,男孩發現了小艾的評論,他也評論道:你能看到我的評論嗎?我就是上次和你一起住過民宿的那個人,看到了聯係我,我的電話是XXX……

越來越多的年輕人選擇在情人節出去旅遊,就像旅遊達人Y說的:我們還是希望不一樣的過節方式,尟花、禮物太沒有個性了,以後回想起來也不留什麼記憶,一傢民宿:租個民宿過情人節,我的每個情人節都是在不同的國傢度過的,和我愛的人。(來源:中國網)
【新浪旅遊聲明】本文未經授權許可,任何單位及個人不得轉載、摘編或以其它方式使用。
頂部