積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1932
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-5-29 05:37  資料 私人訊息 
Zaino Fjallraven Kanken Offerta
The Cowboys might even end up releasing Ware to save salary cap space if he doesn't agree to a pay cut. He says he's willing to restructure his contract, Adam Shaheen Jersey but Cheap Shoes Wholesale not reduce his salary.
"I've got to think about how I started training camp," Ware said. "I wasn't hurt then and I felt like I couldn't be Scarpe Adidas Scontate Online stopped. I've got Miami Dolphins Jersey Throwback to figure now how to get through Al Horford Jersey the whole season without being hurt."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1655

發表於 2019-5-29 07:59  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys From China &quot
,Stitched Atlanta Falcons Jerseys
The Titans could free up more money for free agency by releasing Chris Johnson,Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale, but they are in no hurry to make a decision on the running back due $8 million in 2014. He has three seasons left on the $53.5 million contract extension he signed Sept. 2,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping, 2011. Unlike a year ago,Cheap Falcons Jerseys For Sale, the Titans face no deadline for a decision except the start of this season.
"It's part of the process as we continue to try to improve our football team and get better,Schuhe Gro?handel," Webster said. "We want to put a good product on the field for our fans,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, and I think everybody around here is ready to win and wants to win. But we also want to do it the right way."
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1932
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-5-29 08:43  資料 私人訊息 
Adidas Stan Smith Clearance
"We do mock interviews Cheap Jerseys Supply and we grill them with random questions, football questions, red-flag questions," Gumbel said. "We record it for them, play it back and show them where they messed up, didn't make eye contact, stared down, Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale looked nervous. We let them know to approach those 10 or 15 Michael Irvin Jersey minutes like a job interview with millions of dollars on the line."
At TEST, Dr. Robert Price prepares players Andre Johnson Jersey for everything from the Wonderlic test to mental skills. He meets twice with players in a group and three Antonio Blakeney Jersey times in individual sessions during the program.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1655

發表於 2019-5-29 09:06  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Shoes Clearance Uk 9277
With the roster moves Sunday by the Dolphins,Cheap Nike Shoes From China, they reunite Hunter with receivers coach Shawn Jefferson,Cheap Hockey Jerseys Official, who previously was an assistant coach at Tennessee. Hunter is one of six receivers on the Miami roster.

Hunter was a second-round draft pick in 2013 by the Tennessee Titans,Chad Williams Jersey, and they waived him Friday. He started five games last year and had 22 receptions for 264 yards and one score.
DAVIE,China Jerseys Wholesale, Fla. (AP) — Receiver Justin Hunter has been claimed by the Miami Dolphins,Cheap Rams Jerseys For Sale, who waived receiver Griff Whalen.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1655

發表於 2019-5-29 12:47  資料 私人訊息 
Kanken Big Backpack Uk 12444
KIA
Watch online: https://youtu.be/JAP7JGnwT1c
The first time Super Bowl advertiser will promote its Echo speaker during the game. A teaser released Wednesday shows "30 Rock" actor Alec Baldwin and former star quarterback Dan Marino brainstorming what they'll need for their Super Bowl party with the help of Echo's voice-controlled software Alexa.
In true millennial fashion, Skittles launched a series of GIFs to announce that Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler will be in its Super Bowl spot.
Watch online: https://youtu.be/tpa3sTKzkP4
Hyundai has enlisted Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Hart to promote their Genesis and Elantra sedans. Although the company announced that the stars will be in the ads on Thursday,Wholesale Football Jerseys China, the teasers only hint at their presence. In one, two girls drive around in a town called "Ryanville."
Most advertisers will also reveal their full spots next week ahead of Super Bowl 50 on Feb. 7.
HYUNDAI
Watch online: https://www.youtube.com/user/MINIUSA
APARTMENTS.COM
Super Bowl veteran Bud Light is touting the brand's revamped logo and packaging with a teaser showing "Trainwreck" actress Amy Schumer and "Neighbors" actor Seth Rogen introducing the fake Bud Light political party.
BMW
LG's first Super Bowl ad is produced by Ridley Scott's production company RSA and directed by his son, Super Bowl ad veteran Jake Scott. The teaser features Liam Neeson as the "man from the future."
Watch online: https://youtu.be/bmPcPxXnCVI
Kia's cryptic teaser shows a man dressed in beige looking for his beige socks in a teaser called "Walken Closet." Guess who's hiding inside the closet? Spoiler alert: It's Christopher Walken.
WATCH ONLINE: http://skittles.com/post/137777315075/i-cant-wait-to-meet-steven-tyler-i-just-hope-he
SNICKERS
Watch online: https://youtu.be/_y-4pGhRxek
Watch online: https://youtu,Adam Shaheen Jersey.be/D8sEo7JJepY,Cheap Jerseys Authentic?list=PLCj2swDwts6YIOJCMX4i9ISIVL0NAGXYQ
BMW enlisted six celebrities — former baseball pitcher Randy Johnson, tennis star Serena Williams, "Smoke" actor Harvey Keitel, singer/rapper T-Pain,Wholesale Shoes For Sale Online, soccer player Abby Wambach and skateboarder Tony Hawk — who "Defy Labels" for its Super Bowl ad. Each celeb stars in their own teaser spot online.
Snickers has been a Super Bowl favorite with its "You're Not You When You're Hungry" campaign,Raiders Jerseys On Sale. Past ads featured Betty White playing football and a hungry Marsha Brady depicted by character actor Danny Trejo. This year Snickers has released a teaser that shows Willem Defoe channeling Marilyn Monroe's "Happy Birthday" performance to JFK.
BUD LIGHT
AMAZON
"Silicon Valley" star T.J. Miller may be one of the lesser known names this year. But his ad-libbed riff on the coming epicness of the Shock Top Super Bowl ad is one of the funnier teasers out there.
SKITTLES
LG
https://youtu.be/WWCLhBzkAE8
Watch online: https://youtu.be/L6Ph-7UlDnI
The site, which helps people rent and lease apartments, enlisted Jeff Goldblum and Lil Wayne for its first Super Bowl ad. The teaser spot shows Wayne buzzing George Washington into his apartment.
SHOCK TOP
NEW YORK (AP) — The Super Bowl is a little more than a week away, but advertisers are going strong online, offering up celebrity laden teasers well ahead of the game. Teasers are one way Super Bowl advertisers can build buzz without revealing their full Super Bowl ads too far in advance. Here's a look at the top celebrity teasers so far.
Watch online: https://youtu.be/ZILIr1412wc
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 1635

發表於 2019-5-29 13:36  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys From China 8623
Cutler said he had surgery on it when he was 11 or 12. He missed the final six games of the 2011 season when he broke the thumb trying to make a tackle following an interception against San Diego. The Bears won that game to improve to 7-3, but went into a tailspin on the way to an 8-8 finish.
Cutler has missed 15 games since the start of the 2010 season, and he has a history of injuries to his right thumb dating to his childhood.
Now, Cutler is hurt again. And he has plenty of company.
Coach John Fox said Cutler has a sprained right thumb that does not appear to require surgery and would not rule him out for this weekend's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
If he is not ready,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping, Brian Hoyer will start.
Notes: S Adrian Amos and CB Bryce Callahan exited Monday's game with concussions, S Chris Prosinski bruised his right calf and RB Ka'Deem Carey strained his hamstring. ... Fox basically brushed off a question about the McPhee-Cutler confrontation, saying he has not seen it. "My understanding is you're going to have conversations," he said. "These guys are competitive,Vans Old Skool Wholesale, they're going to hold each other accountable. You're going to have not confrontations,WBC Jerseys 2017, but conversations. That's always been the case on any football team I've ever been around." ... ... The Bears released FB Paul Lasike.
It's not clear when the injury happened. Cutler reportedly suffered ligament damage to his thumb during the season-opening loss at Houston,Jerseys From China. He was not on the injury report leading up to the Eagles game.
Cutler headed to the locker room. But before he left the field, he got an earful from injured linebacker Pernell McPhee on the sideline.
But once again, the Bears find themselves in a familiar spot with their quarterback hurt.
Cutler topped a long list of players injured in Monday's 29-14 loss to Philadelphia.
Cutler said Monday night he couldn't pinpoint when the injury occurred but acknowledged he was having trouble early in the game.
Cutler has not played in all 16 games since 2009, his first season in Chicago, and if he is sidelined, that would be a big blow for the Bears. They are 0-2 in their second season under Fox after finishing last in the NFC North a year ago, and the last thing they need is to have to get by without their quarterback.
Fox said the thumb "didn't appear" to affect Cutler in practice last week and he was a full participant.
It worsened when he tried to plant his hand breaking his fall on a strip-sack by Philadelphia's Destiny Vaeao in the third quarter. Cutler played two more series and exited the game after the Eagles' Nigel Bradham stepped in front of a badly underthrown pass intended for Alshon Jeffery, who was about 10 yards up the field.
"I like our roster, I like our choices and we'll do everything we can to get everybody ready for Dallas," Fox said.
Should the Bears have pulled him earlier?
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The struggling Chicago Bears might have to get by without quarterback Jay Cutler.

Linebacker Danny Trevathan is scheduled for surgery Wednesday morning on a sprained thumb. Nose tackle Eddie Goldman (sprained ankle) left the field on a cart.
The defense was hit hard, with Fox confirming to WBBM-AM 780 on Tuesday night that linebacker Lamarr Houston tore the ACL in his left knee and will miss the rest of the season.
"It's hard for me to give timelines,Barry Larkin Jersey," Fox said on Tuesday. "We'll evaluate tomorrow. We've got practice tomorrow, we're on a short week already. If Jay's ready to do it, fine. If not, we'll go with Brian Hoyer."
"Medical people come to you and say he can't go, then he can't go," Fox said. "I don't know if he was left in any longer than anyone could've guessed. Our training staff comes to you and says he's got a thumb injury, that's when we made our move."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1655

發表於 2019-5-29 14:18  資料 私人訊息 
http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Ni
"When you win six football games, you've got a lot of stuff," to work on, Koetter said.
The quest to end the long, frustrating drought resumes when they open their first training camp under Smith's replacement, former offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter,Cheap Air Max 720 UK, on July 28.
BUILDING CHEMISTRY: Winston and WR Mike Evans spent a lot of time together this offseason, working out and developing a bond they hope will make them an even more productive tandem. Evans had 74 catches and topped 1,000 yards receiving for the second time last year, however he had only three TD receptions; he had 11 as a rookie in 2014.
For his part, Winston talks about "getting better each and every day" and continuing to evolve as a leader — on and off the field.
"Jameis is very perceptive, about not only what needs to get better, but what our offense and our team needs to get better," Koetter said.
It helps, though, to have a young quarterback with the tools of Winston, the 2013 Heisman Trophy winner who capped his rookie year with a Pro Bowl appearance.
ANNUAL SEARCH: One of Licht's top priorities this offseason was improving a pass rush led by Pro Bowl DT Gerald McCoy. DE Robert Ayers Jr. and CB Brent Grimes were added in free agency. The GM expects drafting Hargreaves and Spence will be part of the solution, too. The Bucs were tied for 14th in sacks with 38 a year ago. They haven't had a player finish with at least 10 in a season since 2005, when Simeon Rice had 14. DT Clinton McDonald said it's time to play another tune.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Jameis Winston can hardly wait to get started again.
"Leadership means to serve others," Winston said. "As long as I can serve the guys around me, I feel like I'm doing a good job ... and I know that they're going to want to do anything for me, just like I would for them."
The No. 1 overall pick in last year's NFL draft threw for 4,042 yards and 22 touchdowns as a rookie, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are counting on him to build on the promising debut and help transform the struggling franchise into winners.
NEWCOMERS: After using his first two drafts in Tampa Bay to address deficiencies on offense, general manager Jason Licht turned his attention to the overall team this year. First-round CB Vernon Hargreaves III is being counted on to strengthen the secondary and second-round DE Noah Spence could bolster an anemic pass rush. A lot of eyes are on kicker Roberto Aguayo after Licht felt strong enough about his NFL potential that he traded up into the second round to make sure he got Winston's former college teammate.
"He's smart, he's competitive, wants to win as much as we do," incoming offensive coordinator Todd Monken said. "You can win a lot of games with guys like that."

DECEPTIVE STATS: The Bucs ranked fifth in total offense and 10th in total defense a year ago, the first time the club's finished in the top 10 in both categories in the same season. That didn't translate into a playoff berth because Tampa Bay was 20th in points scored and 26th in points allowed. After a 6-6 start,Cheap Falcons Jerseys For Sale, the team went 0-4 down the stretch.
Koetter was promoted,Kanken Backpack UK Shop, in part, because of the role he played in helping the young quarterback's relatively smooth transition to the pro game. Winston's first NFL pass was intercepted and returned for a touchdown. He enters his second season with a much deeper appreciation for how important it is to protect the football.
"After a while you hear a broken record so many times you're ready to change that record," McDonald said. "It comes down to us being the players and being mature enough pros to say, 'You know what? If this is what we want to be then this is what we have to go after to be.' It's time for us to step up our game, bring some wins to the Tampa Bay area and have everybody around here proud of us, ready to wear that red and pewter hat."
"The bottom line is still wins in the NFL. And for us to win, Jameis and Mike have to become a more lethal combination,China Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping Worldwide," Koetter said,Cheap Jerseys From China, "and I'm quite confident they will."
RUN DOUGIE RUN: The team's biggest move in free agency was re-signing RB Doug Martin to a five-year, $37.75 million contract. He rushed for 1,402 yards and six TDs last season, taking some of the pressure off Winston to carry an offense also relying on two other rookie starters, tackle Donovan Smith and guard Ali Marpet.
The Bucs, coming off a 6-10 finish that cost former coach Lovie Smith his job, have missed
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1655

發表於 2019-5-30 05:57  資料 私人訊息 
Bill Russell Jersey 922
"Then I got back there (in the backfield), I knew (Bradford) was way taller and I was like, 'that ain't even him,'" Dupree said.
"You see leaps and bounds (of improvement)," defensive end Cam Heyward said. "We're better in some instances, whether it's our technique and execution. But we've got to get better. It's just two games. I'm not going to jump head over heels because it's two games."
"We know the offense is going to score points," Dupree said.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Bud Dupree was so locked in to his assignment, that he had no clue the Minnesota Vikings started Case Keenum for injured quarterback Sam Bradford until the second series of Pittsburgh's 26-9 victory on Sunday, when Dupree found himself chasing the sub.
Still, Dupree borrowed one of head coach Mike Tomlin's favorite "Tomlinisms" when he offered "we have the arrow pointing up" when asked about the strides the defense is making. Pittsburgh has allowed just 474 net yards through two games,Cheap Shoes Wholesale, an impressive start for a group that finished a pedestrian 12th in the league in 2016.
SAM'S STATUS: Vikings coach Mike Zimmer stressed Bradford is going to be "OK." Other than that, everything else about Bradford's status is a mystery. Asked to give a timetable on how long Bradford might be sidelined, Zimmer said he wasn't going to offer any sort of specifics.
"I'd like us to play cleaner," Tomlin said. "I respect the flags thrown."
FLAG DAY: Tomlin promised the Steelers would improve after drawing 13 penalties in the opener against Cleveland. He was right, but only by a little. The Steelers were flagged 10 times for 72 yards. The Vikings weren't any better, earning 11 penalties for 131 yards, including a pair of pass interference calls that directly set up Pittsburgh touchdowns.
Maybe, but not yet. The Steelers have only four offensive touchdowns through two games, forcing the defense to be something more than adequate. So far, it hasn't been an issue, though Pittsburgh is well aware sterner tests await after facing Cleveland rookie DeShone Kizer and Keenum — a journeyman who got the nod when Sam Bradford's swollen left knee prevented him from playing — in the first two weeks.
Some other takeaways as the Steelers improved to 10-1 in home openers under Tomlin.
For a team that spent most of the offseason talking about its high-powered offense, the guys on the other side of the ball are more than holding their own until the "Killer Bs" gets it together.
INJURY UPDATE: Pittsburgh rookie LB T,Cheap Yeezy Shoes Online.J,Miami Dolphins Jersey Youth. Watt left in the first half with a groin issue but said he considers it "something minor." Steelers TE Jesse James is dealing with a left ankle issue. Left tackle Alejandro Villanueva missed part of the second half due to "heat related issues" on a day the temperature at Heinz Field hovered in the mid-80s.
OLD FRIENDS: Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown and Vikings cornerback Xavier Rhodes grew up in Miami, going to the same high school. They were two years apart at Miami-Norland and held an impromptu reunion at Heinz Field. Brown ultimately got the upper hand, finishing with five receptions for 62 yards.
"We're going to be a great team all the way around," Dupree said. "Don't want to be an offensive team or a defense team. ... We just want to keep it rolling."

Dupree spent most of the rest of the afternoon getting a close-up look at Keenum, spearheading another solid defensive performance by the Steelers. Pittsburgh (2-0) held the Vikings to 237 total yards,Hydro Flask Barn, sacked Keenum twice and kept Minnesota rookie running back Dalvin Cook under wraps.
"Maybe next week, maybe six weeks from now,Nike Vapormax Plus Scontate," Zimmer said. "(Bradford) is going to be OK. It's non-surgical so he is going to be fine."
ROLLING, ROLLING, ROLLING: Pittsburgh wide receivers Martavis Bryant and JuJu Smith-Schuster both threw imaginary dice while celebrating their first touchdowns of the season. Bryant said it was something the receivers came up with during the week following a brainstorming session. They plan on mixing it up week to week. The Steelers drew a delay of game penalty after Bryant's score, a flag Tomlin took the blame, saying "it was more of a procedural thing on my part."
"Our battle was good," Rhodes said. "We had fun but at the end of the day we still wanted to win."
頂部
ProdmAM2
註冊會員

UID 4564
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2065
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1893
用戶失蹤天數 1642

發表於 2019-5-30 06:19  資料 私人訊息 
Patriots Jersey Liii Jersey
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) 鈥?With three games and a bye week under Hydro Flask ?terf?rs?ljare his belt, Rob Gronkowski is ready for anything in Monday night's game against the surging Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping Carolina Panthers.
The New England Patriots tight Cheap Jerseys Outlet end is ready for some extra blocking against a Cheap MLB Gear strong front seven, as much as he's prepared to run Cheap Football Jerseys his routes, and catch passes. At this point, he just wants to play.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1655

發表於 2019-5-30 06:49  資料 私人訊息 
Nfl Jerseys Online Cheap 5571
The Bills backed up defensive tackle Marcell Dareus' guarantee that they would not be the first team to lose to the Browns, who are two losses away from joining in the 2008 Detroit Lions as the NFL's second team to go 0-16 in one season.
Buffalo owned an overwhelming edge in net yard offense, 451-269, first downs, 29-16 and controlled the ball for just over 34 minutes. On defense, Buffalo sacked Robert Griffin III five times and allowed Cleveland to cross midfield just four times on 10 possessions.
As for his future, Ryan dismissed continued speculation that he might be out after just two seasons.
"I don't know what my future holds. I just know I'm going to get this team ready to play on Saturday," Ryan said, referring to Buffalo's home finale against Miami (9-5). "Nobody knows what my future is. A lot of you don't know what your future is,Fj?llr?ven K?nken Rea, either, so to me, I just prepare the team to the best of my ability."
"I'm a Rex guy. I like Rex a lot. I like him as a coach. I think he's a great leader," Wood said. "I know it doesn't feel like it all the time, but we're so freaking close."
"Sometimes people are a little too eager in my opinion to fire coaches or get rid of players when they really haven't even had an opportunity to put their plan in place," Thomas said. "I think a coach needs four years, otherwise you shouldn't hire him."
In Buffalo,Cheap Air Max 720 China, Ryan is the Bills' seventh coach since their playoff drought began in 2000.
"You're nervous when you play an opponent like that because you definitely don't want to be the team that gets beat by them," Ryan said.
LeSean McCoy had a season-best 153 yards rushing and broke the game open by scoring twice on consecutive drives spanning the third and fourth quarters.
It just so happens the eighth-year player's comments came immediately after Buffalo beat the Browns (0-14), a team enduring the tell-tale struggles of being in the midst of a major overhaul.
"This isn't like hockey where you scrap your franchise for a guy that you know is coming like an Eichel or McDavid," Wood said, referring to Buffalo's Jack Eichel and Edmonton's Connor McDavid, the top two picks in the 2015 draft. "This is football. You can get a No. 1 draft pick,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Carolina-Panthers-Football-Jerseys/, and the best guy on the board is a tackle that year, and a tackle doesn't change your franchise."
Buffalo (7-7) is in jeopardy of extending the NFL's longest playoff drought to 17 seasons. The Bills did remain mathematically in contention when Denver (8-6) lost to New England.
Ryan acknowledged being anxious.
One of the team's most respected leaders,Cheap Jerseys From China, Wood became the Bills latest player to voice his support for continuity at a time when questions are being raised over coach Rex Ryan and quarterback Tyrod Taylor's futures beyond this season.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Injured center Eric Wood has a message he'd like relayed to Buffalo Bills owners Terry and Kim Pegula in regards to whether they're considering making wholesale changes this offseason.
Dareus wasn't made available to the media because a team official said he was required to go to meet with Bills trainers.
Thomas speaks from experience. He's now on his sixth head coach in Hue Jackson since the Browns selected him with the No,Hydro Flask Barn. 3 pick in 2007 draft.
"This isn't hockey," Wood told The Associated Press, referring to the Pegulas who also own the NHL Buffalo Sabres, a team in the midst of a top-to-bottom overhaul that had them finish with the NHL's worst record in both 2013-14 and 2014-15.
It's unclear what the Pegulas have in store in completing their second full season of owning the Bills, and after they made a big splash by hiring Ryan to take over after Doug Marrone opted out of his contract following the 2014 season.
Wood, sidelined by a broken right leg, spoke while making his way up the tunnel on crutches following Buffalo's 33-13 win over the winless Cleveland Browns on Sunday.

Even Browns veteran left tackle Joe Thomas questioned why the Bills might consider firing Ryan.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 1635

發表於 2019-5-30 08:07  資料 私人訊息 
Football Jerseys For Sale 5234
Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold said DeHaven passed away Tuesday in Orchard Park, New York, with his family by his side.
"Bruce DeHaven was not only one of the premier special teams coaches the history of the NFL, he was also a premier special person," said former Bills coach Marv Levy. "His work ethic,Akiem Hicks Jersey, his love for and his dedication to the game,Miami Dolphins Jersey Throwback, his caring about those players from whom he was able to bring forth their maximum talents and who revere him are all signature features which distinguished him. Beyond that, he was a wonderful husband and father possessed of a happy and upbeat nature. What a privilege it was for me and for all the members of our coaching staff to have been colleagues and friends of Bruce DeHaven."

DeHaven's special teams coverage units in Buffalo were the best in the league for four consecutive season (1987-1990). He helped the Bills win six AFC East titles and appear in 21 playoff games,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping.
But he is best remembered for his two stints in Buffalo from 1987-1999 and 2010-2012.
Bruce DeHaven, a longtime special teams coach who helped the Buffalo Bills go to four consecutive Super Bowls, has died following a battle with prostate cancer. He was 68.
Under DeHaven,Scarpe Adidas Saldi, Steve Tasker became a seven-time Pro Bowler and kicker Steve Christie set team records in 1998 with 140 points and 33 made field goals while becoming the franchise's career leading scorer.
DeHaven is survived by his wife Kathy and their two children, Tobin Scott and Annie Maude. Outside of his love of family,Adam Duvall Jersey, DeHaven's passions were watching the St. Louis Cardinals, listening to music, reading and the Kansas farm where he was raised.
"I was a better football player because Bruce DeHaven was my coach, but I was a better man because Bruce DeHaven was my friend," Tasker said. "I will miss him very, very much."
DeHaven started his coaching career in the 1970s and also coached for San Francisco, Dallas and Seattle.
Panthers coach Ron Rivera tweeted: "#RIP Coach Bruce DeHaven. Our time together was short but I'm proud to say I coached on the same sideline as you."
DeHaven spent 29 years as a special teams coach in the NFL, most recently with the Carolina Panthers. He took over in Carolina in 2013 but was diagnosed with prostate cancer in May of 2015. He stepped away from his full-time role last summer but remained on as an adviser while receiving medical treatment.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 1635

發表於 2019-5-30 08:08  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China 2604
Switzer has found the spotlight since the day he was drafted as a record-setting punt returner out of North Carolina.
"It's still an adjustment period,Adrian Amos Jersey, but I'm getting it," Switzer said. "If I can continue to grow and continue to make strides, it sets myself up for a good season."
"I think the love for the game is really what's hitting it off between us," Switzer said. "We're both very passionate about the game of football and what this game has done for us. It's been like that for everyone, especially the receiver room. Everyone enjoys what they do, and that's why it's such a close-knit group."
And he doesn't mind talking about his love for "The Office" or romantic movies that have been part of his pre-game routine.
While Switzer isn't likely to take Beasley's job in the slot right away, there's a good chance he will be the primary punt returner for the Cowboys,Wholesale Shoes China, who have struggled since letting Dwayne Harris leave in free agency two years ago.
Switzer tied an NCAA record with five punt returns for touchdowns as a freshman and finished his career with seven, one off the record.
Reporters are not allowed in the rookie locker room and must make requests to interview Switzer with the veteran players. There were days when about a dozen cameras and recorders surrounded him. Again, not typical treatment for a fourth-rounder.
The rookie receiver isn't a typical fourth-round pick cloaked in anonymity. The 5-foot-8 speedster ran with the starters during offseason practices and he cooked up an elaborate handshake with Bryant, who wasn't the only Cowboys veteran to notice.
But it's been Bryant who has taken the youngster under his wing. With Beasley and Lucky Whitehead sidelined with hamstring injuries, Switzer shared the field with Bryant frequently during the offseason, which wrapped up with minicamp last week.
While Switzer could spend more time on the sideline once the veterans return for training camp, he may not be there for long.
"Switz, man, that guy, he's the real deal. I love little Switz," Bryant said. "The way that he just loves being around this locker room and these guys,Wholesale Shoes For Sale Online, it was meant for him. Dallas was meant for him."
Switzer is almost a replica of teammate Cole Beasley, a slot receiver whose stature with the team has grown steadily over five seasons.

FRISCO, Texas (AP) — Ryan Switzer exchanged a high-five with Dez Bryant, then two more, followed by a shoulder bump and a couple of dance moves with his celebrated Dallas teammate.
"He was a productive player in college, both on offense and as a special teams player," coach Jason Garrett said.
A video of him receiving a draft-day phone call from Cowboys owner Jerry Jones went viral on Twitter. His inner lip tattoo has received as much coverage as his play.
"I think he brings his own certain swag to our room, and it helps us out tremendously," receiver Terrance Williams said.
"He's a smart football player,Fjallraven Australia Store, and he's one of those guys who's ready for every opportunity. I think when you approach it like that and have that mindset, you get better."
But it would be wise for people not to forget that Switzer is also North Carolina's career leader in catches and yards receiving.
"I think the reps have really contributed to his development. In addition to that, he has a tremendous work ethic on and off the field,Cheap Shoes Canada Free Shipping," receivers coach Derek Dooley said. "The combination of those two things has helped him progress probably quicker than most people would."
Switzer's popularity means he is already a regular of sorts in the veterans' locker room at the team's training facility, where rookies dress in a separate room nearby.
"Like anything in life, the more you can do, the more you know, the more you'll be valued," Switzer said. "I'm just focused on my role and learning the system, whatever that may be. My job is to handle my responsibility and know where I'm supposed to be and make sure those guys can trust me."
He even worked a case of mistaken identity to his advantage. When a security guard mistook the 180-pounder for a new Dallas kicker, Switzer posted a wildly popular tweet about the incident.
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1932
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-5-30 08:25  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Football Jerseys
"Coaches just Cheap Shoes Uk Online wanted to know a Zapatillas Nike Espa?a little about ourselves, our majors, where we're from, and something that no one knows about you," Sam told ESPN.  "And I Cheap Nike Sb China used that opportunity just to tell them that I was gay. And their Alex Anzalone Jersey reaction was like, 'Michael Sam finally told us.'"
Missouri coach Gary Pinkel said in a statement Sunday night he was proud of Sam and how he represented Adam Oates Jersey the program.
頂部
HackxXp1
註冊會員

UID 4558
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1821
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1947
用戶失蹤天數 1655

發表於 2019-5-30 19:20  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys China
San Francisco put up 169 yards of offense in the third quarter alone after managing 113 the Cheap Jerseys From China entire first half. Kaepernick ran for Wholesale Shoes Canada a 4-yard touchdown and threw a Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping 10-yard James Conner Jersey score to Boldin.
While his line wasn't overly impressive 鈥?13 for 21 for 197 Babe Ruth Jersey yards with three sacks 鈥?he kept his team on a nice roll with one game left before the playoffs.
頂部
VrgiuWS4
註冊會員

UID 4565
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1965
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-28
用戶註冊天數 1892
用戶失蹤天數 1645

發表於 2019-5-31 02:56  資料 私人訊息 
Adam Shaheen Jersey
The Giants already know their future. They pretty much knew it after losing the first six games. A four-game winning streak gave them some hope of a China Jerseys Online miracle comeback, but losses to Yeezy Shoes China Dallas Titans Jerseys Cheap on Nov. 24 and the Chargers last Sunday ended their playoff hopes for the fourth time in five seasons.
"Obviously we still have three games to go, starting obviously with the No. 1 team coming here to our house," Giants defensive end Justin Tuck said. "We've still got a lot to play for. For us, it turns to going Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys out there and being accountable for what we need to do, and that's to try to win these three and go into the Fj?llr?ven K?nken Rea offseason with some kind of respectability and a good feeling, hopefully, heading into next year."
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 1635

發表於 2019-5-31 04:04  資料 私人訊息 
Stitched Buffalo Bills Jerseys 7796
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Denver outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware will miss his fourth straight game due to a broken right arm when the Broncos play the San Diego Chargers on Thursday night,Scarpe Air Max 97 Scontate.
Also inactive for the Broncos are quarterback Austin Davis,Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys, safety Justin Simmons, cornerback Lorenzo Doss,Cheap Jerseys China, guard Connor McGovern, outside linebacker Ty Sambrailo and tight end Jeff Heuerman.
Out for the Chargers are cornerback Brandon Flowers,Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping, safety Jahleel Addae cornerback Pierre Desir, tight end Asante Cleveland, center Max Tuerk,K?nken Ryggs?ck, tackle Tyreek Burwell and defensive end Darius Philon.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 1635

發表於 2019-5-31 06:19  資料 私人訊息 
Discount Shoes Online 8717
Hopkins led the team with 113 yards receiving and a touchdown on Sunday to give Houston (2-0) two players with at least 100 yards receiving for the eighth time in franchise history and the first time since 2013.
Despite his performance, the reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year still feels like he's got a way to go before he's back to 100 percent.
"I've got to get them sacks, man," he said. "Pressures (are) good but you want sacks at the end of the day. So I've got to get there a step faster. But being disruptive is good, get them all messed up in the backfield and the guys come and make plays."
Fuller finished with four receptions for 104 yards in Houston's 19-12 win over Kansas City (1-1) on Sunday to become the first rookie in franchise history with consecutive 100-yard receiving games to start his career. The 21st overall pick in this year's draft had 107 yards receiving in his NFL debut last week and is the first player selected in the first round of a draft to achieve the feat,Nike Just Do It Scarpe Air Max.

"It's been good," Hopkins said. "Defenses can't just focus on me (but) it's only been two games ... he still has a lot to prove."
Spencer Ware had the first fumble of his three-year NFL career on Sunday when Houston punched out the ball and Kevin Johnson scooped it up and returned it 52 yards. Not only had Ware not fumbled in the NFL, he said that he only fumbled twice in college and that he didn't lose either of those balls.
Jadeveon Clowney, the top overall pick in 2014, continued to be disruptive and had three tackles, including one for a loss, two quarterback hits and batted down one of Alex Smith's passes. The Texans have been impressed with Clowney this season after he failed to make an impact in his first two injury-plagued seasons.
He's happy with his improvement,Kanken Backpack Sale UK, but disappointed that he was unable to take down Smith.
MISTAKES HARD TO OVERCOME
WARE NOT USED TO FUMBLES
"I don't think I'm all the way there yet," he said. "But I definitely felt a little better today than I did last week and I think it's going to continue that way."
"The margin between winning and losing is so small in this league (that if) you do stupid things, it's going to be tough to come out on the right side of the score," he said.
"We take a lot of pride in our offense and I thought we did some good things,Wholesale Vans Shoes For Sale," O'Brien said. "I'm not saying we didn't, I'm just saying that there's a whole lot of improvement we need to make."
"He had some good plays. There are some things he'll continue to work on," Reid said. "He's a competitive kid, and that happens there. He'll get better at that."
Second-year cornerback Marcus Peters led Kansas City's defense on Sunday with two interceptions. But he drew the ire of coach Andy Reid for a taunting penalty he received for wagging his finger in the face of an opponent like NBA Hall of Famer Dikembe Mutombo did after blocking a shot,Wholesale Cheap Shoes Uk.
Ware has started both games for Kansas City this season with Jamaal Charles still recovering from last year's knee surgery.
Fuller, who ran a 4.32 40-yard-dash at the combine,Stitched NFL Jerseys, has already shown a knack for taking short passes and turning them into big gains. While coach Bill O'Brien has raved about Fuller, he wasn't in much of a mood to compliment the offense on Sunday after Houston failed to cash in on multiple opportunities in the red zone.
Some things we learned in Houston's win over the Chiefs.
So far their plan is working perfectly.
HOUSTON (AP) — When the Houston Texans drafted Will Fuller in the first round this year the goal was to take some pressure off Pro Bowl receiver DeAndre Hopkins.
Houston star J.J. Watt was feeling better in his second game back after missing training camp and all four preseason games after surgery to repair a herniated disk in his back in July. He had 1 1/2 sacks, two quarterback hits and recovered a fumble on Sunday after failing to get a sack in Week 1.
CLOWNEY COMING ALONG
"I never lost a fumble," he said. "That is something that we don't condone and it's not acceptable."
STILL LEARNING
Reid was disappointed that his team lost three fumbles and had nine penalties for 77 yards on Sunday.
Fuller's presence hasn't yet eliminated the double teams that Hopkins faced constantly last season, but it has certainly made teams think twice about keying on him alone.
WATT FEELING BETTER
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1655

發表於 2019-5-31 12:21  資料 私人訊息 
Axel Andersson Jersey 3764
"And he was a hell of a leader, that's one thing I do remember about him,Akiem Hicks Jersey," Wheaton said. "So I'm excited to get started with him and see what we can do."
Glennon said he determined the Chicago Bears to be the most likely team, and Friday he arrived at Halas Hall hoping to succeed for his new team where Jay Cutler failed.
"Great running game. I mean there were many times when Jordan (Howard) reached the second level untouched, and I think that's pretty impressive."
In free agency, Bears general manager Ryan Pace signed wide receiver Markus Wheaton, safety Quintin Demps and tight end Dion Sims to assist Glennon in turning it around.
The city of Chicago caught Glennon's attention last fall while he was still with the Bucs.
The Bears seemed far from being capable of winning while going 3-13 to earn the third pick in this year's draft. Cutler was released Thursday after eight seasons to make room for Glennon.
The 6-foot-6 former North Carolina State quarterback liked what he saw in the Bears' offense despite their inability to make the playoffs since 2010.
"A huge thing I really liked was that offensive line. Those three interior guys are as good as anyone in the league," Glennon said, referring to center Cody Whitehair and guards Kyle Long and Josh Sitton. "That was a huge part of it.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — After watching quarterback Jameis Winston start two years for Tampa Bay, backup Mike Glennon researched his own potential landing spots in free agency.

"We've got an entire NFL draft in front of us and certain positions are very good in that draft, too. And so we just have to let it play out."
"Obviously Adam's running a similar offense down there to what we're running here, so there won't be much of a transition or learning curve for that," Pace  said. "We're happy we got him."
Wheaton played only three games for Pittsburgh last year due to labrum surgery. He arrived in Chicago recalling how he liked Glennon's talents as a fellow incoming rookie at the 2013 Senior Bowl.
"I looked at that as an opportunity to prepare for this moment, to use those times just to prepare for whenever my opportunity came again, I wanted to be ready for it," Glennon said. "That's what I just worked at these last two years."
Sims made a career-high 26 catches last year for Miami playing for coach Adam Gase, who was the Bears' offensive coordinator the previous season.
"Obviously he's a big quarterback with a strong arm," Pace said of Glennon. "But beyond that, all the other traits that I value at the position, we all value: He's intelligent, he can quickly process, he can see the field, he's accurate, he gets the ball out quick. So there's a lot of traits about him that I like."
Glennon arrives with the Bears' top receiver now in Philadelphia. Alshon Jeffery signed a one-year deal with the Eagles after he didn't like the offer the Bears made.
The Bears will continue looking for receiver help for Glennon.
Pace called Glennon more than just a quarterback who could bridge the time until a draft pick might come in and start,Adidas Superstar Cheap China. He made it a point to call Glennon the starter.
"I like Kevin White, Cam Meredith and Markus Wheaton and our receiving corps," Pace said. "And there's still other avenues in front of us.
"I wanted to be the best receiver in Bears history, but even more than that,Hockey Jerseys Wholesale, I wanted to bring a Super Bowl to the city of Chicago," Jeffery said in a statement after signing with Philadelphia. "I didn't accomplish either of those goals. But despite that, I can honestly say that I loved every minute of my time there."
"It was exciting to see all the way down in Tampa how the Cubs brought everyone together in the city and how excited it was," Glennon said. "I thought how cool would that be to be part of that with the Bears. I'm sure it would be the same type of atmosphere the Cubs brought to the city that we can hopefully bring to Chicago as well."
"I haven't played in two-plus years, but I was playing when I was 23, 24," Glennon said Friday after signing a three-year contract with the Bears. "I'm 27 now and I feel like I'm a much better player.
"I've grown physically,Titans Jerseys Cheap, I've grown mentally. I'm more confident in my abilities."
The Bucs were 5-13 with Glennon starting before Winston arrived in the first round of the 2015 draft. Glennon threw for 30 touchdowns with 15 interceptions, and called his time observing invaluable.
"So yeah, he's our starting
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 1635

發表於 2019-5-31 12:37  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Shoes Wholesale 13955
Their skills aren't merely reflected by the stats. For Mack's five sacks, giving him a league-best 14 for the season, there were maybe another half-dozen on which he was oh so close.
"The hunger has been building in us," says Desmond Bryant, who had 1 1-2 of the Browns' nine sacks. "Every time we've gone out and not gotten the result that we wanted, the hunger has grown more and more,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and we finally got the job done."
Indeed, opponents can put together a blueprint for how to deal with younger passers from studying the highlights (or lowlights, depending on your perspective) of those games.
Maybe even unfamiliar pass rushers grab the limelight. Ford stepped into the role of injured star linebacker Justin Houston for the Chiefs and got his first three sacks of the season.
In a pass-happy league, the only weapon more valuable than a quarterback who can tear apart defenses is a pass rusher who can rip up the QB's protection. Eleven players had multiple sacks this week, according to STATS.
Just think how that feels from the quarterback's perspective.
"I felt the pressure, I knew it was coming," Broncos quarterback Brock Osweiler says of Mack, a second-year pro. "Obviously, I knew that he would be coming quick. ... He got there faster than I could get the football out.
The sacks brigades were out this week to the tune of a season-high 85 with one game remaining Monday night. Quarterback knockdowns played a huge role in the outcomes of their games. That could become a trend in the NFL's stretch run.

"The way he can get around the corner and bend and get low to the ground," says Raiders safety Charles Woodson, now in his 18th pro season, "it kind of reminds you of Derrick Thomas. I remember playing Derrick Thomas my first game in the NFL against the Chiefs and he had six sacks against us. Today, Khalil kind of reminded me of that."
"That's lovely," teammate Marcus Peters says. "That shows the depth we have. He had some huge shoes to fill with Justin out, but he came in and made some key plays for us and he ended the game the right way."
"Mack is still as good as anybody in this league after this game. He played a tremendous football game. Sometimes it's hard to do, but sometimes you have to give credit to the opposing team when credit is due. Mack played a phenomenal football game."
"What you see statistically, it doesn't really determine whether you think is better or not, but at the same time, I'm going to keep working to get better," Mack said.
Of course, the more disruptive the pass rush, the more dangerous a team will be in the chase for the playoffs.
The Broncos and the rest of the NFL can only shudder to think about that prospect for a linebacker many are comparing to Hall of Famer Derrick Thomas,Arthur Moats Jersey.
Unquestionably, the sacks total was bolstered by so many teams being banged-up on the offensive line. Generally, only seven O-linemen dress for games, and if one or two go down, there's often a huge drop-off to the backups.
That could mean the Texans with J.J. Watt, broken hand and all, have an edge on the Colts. And the Redskins, who have yielded only 23, might be able to keep their quarterback upright with more regularity than the rest of their division.
Khalil Mack had five of them. Dee Ford, Mo Wilkerson and Aaron Donald each had three.
While offensive linemen rarely leave the field and are not particularly interchangeable, the rotations on defense, especially in the trenches,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, are continuous. That means fresher bodies posing threats to tiring ones.
Another factor playing into the upswing in sacks — four of the top six weeks for total sacks have occurred in the past month — is specialization.
That Mack was so dominant against an inexperienced QB played into his success. Same thing for Wilkerson against Marcus Mariota and the Browns with their nine knockdowns of Blaine Gabbert.
Considering that so many teams already are without key blockers through injuries, the continuity up front is diminished. It gets worse when the replacements also go down.
Ratcheting up the pass rush will be critical to success in the final three weeks of the season. In fact,Nike Schuhe G??nstig Kaufen Schweiz, in the highly competitive if mediocre AFC South and NFC East, the team that pressures opposing QBs the most consistently will have a huge edge.
Sacks are like slam dunks,Air Max 97 Super Scontate, worth only one tackle, but with a carry-over effect th
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2395
用戶失蹤天數 1635

發表於 2019-6-1 10:37  資料 私人訊息 
Adidas NMD Shoes Cheap 12373
STICK IT TO 'EM
Running back Robert Newhouse grabbed a pitch from Roger Staubach and ran left. He stopped and threw right to Golden Richards for the game-sealing touchdown.
Honorable mention:
Coach Sean Payton even drew praise for the daring move from President Barack Obama at the White House ceremony for the first-time champions that summer.
Dallas had a 10-point lead midway through the fourth quarter in New Orleans on Jan. 15, 1978. After Denver lost a fumble on a sack at its 29-yard line, Cowboys coach Tom Landry ordered the kill shot.
Mess up a clever play in a game of this magnitude and lose a close one in the end? Good luck living that decision down for the rest of your coaching career. The reward of a momentum swing,Cheap Kanken Backpack Uk, though,Cheap Jerseys USA, remains a viable reason to roll the dice.
That's the only touchdown pass by a wide receiver in Super Bowl history.
Running back Willie Parker handed off to wide receiver Antwaan Randle El on a first-down reverse from the Seahawks 43. Then Randle El,Wholesale Vans Shoes For Sale, a former college quarterback at Indiana, halted his run and heaved the ball to a wide-open Hines Ward for the 21-10 final score.
— Los Angeles Rams score on 24-yard halfback pass from Lawrence McCutcheon to Ron Smith for two-point third-quarter lead on Pittsburgh Steelers, who came back to win 31-19 in 1980.
Here's a look back at some of the most memorable trick plays in Super Bowl history:
— New York Giants use 44-yard flea flicker pass from Phil Simms to Phil McConkey in third quarter to set up short touchdown and pull away from Denver Broncos, on way to 39-20 victory in 1987.
The play became even more of a standout afterward, when Newhouse revealed his anxiety in the huddle stemming from an excess of Stickum,Adrian Wilson Jersey, the now-banned substance once used by skill-position players to grip the ball more easily, on his hands. Newhouse was hastily scrubbing it off in the huddle once his assignment became clear.
Leading Seattle by four points early in the fourth quarter in Detroit on Feb. 5, 2006, Pittsburgh got the ball back with an interception at its 5-yard line. Three plays later, coach Bill Cowher made a bold call.
The play was called "ambush," a stutter-step tap by rookie kicker Thomas Morstead out of a standard formation with the Colts leading 10-6. The Saints responded with their first touchdown six plays later and went on to win 31-17.
STEEL SURPRISE

'AMBUSH' IN MIAMI
The appetite for gadgets and gimmicks at the Super Bowl is typically low. Surprising the other team with a safety blitz or deep pass, sure,Cheap Shoes China, but the risk of true trickery can often seem too steep with a title on the line.
— Denver Broncos complete 23-yard halfback pass from Steve Sewell to John Elway to set up field goal in first quarter for 10-0 lead on Washington Redskins, before falling 42-10 in 1988.
New Orleans stunned Indianapolis by recovering the kickoff to start the second half in Miami on Feb. 7, 2010.
頂部