積分 0
帖子 1821
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1963
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2019-3-31 20:14  資料 私人訊息 
China Soccer Jerseys
"I think the numbers speak for themselves," Roethlisberger said. "I think we're getting better every Cheap Jerseys From China week. Obviously, the ultimate goal is to Fjallraven Kanken Zaino Saldi win the game, Bruce Bowen Jersey but offensively our goal is to get better every week and we've done that."
The Steelers have gone over 20 points in six straight games, the team's longest streak since 2009. Rookie running back Le'Veon Bell is Cheap Shoes Websites becoming the reliable and versatile option the team envisioned when it took him in the second round of the draft. Wide receiver Antonio Brown is challenging Hines Ward's club record for receptions in one season. Jerricho Cotchery already has nine Soccer Jerseys From China touchdown catches, one less than the veteran wide receiver entire total from 2008-12.
頂部
ProdmAM2
註冊會員

UID 4564
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2065
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1908
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2019-4-2 01:30  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Shoes For Sale Online
"You can't control what other people's opinions are going into a game. Your preparation should be the same. Your mindset should be the same. Sometimes that's easier said Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys than done. That's not an easy thing to get accomplished, but ultimately that's the Brandon Ingram Jersey way it should be done."
Despite losing their games, the Eagles and Cowboys still control their playoff hopes. Because they play each other Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes at Dallas in Week 17, the team that wins Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping its final two games is Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys guaranteed a division championship.
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1947
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2019-4-2 03:37  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys
Desir never doubted he could play, either.
After redshirting in 2008, Desir led Barry Larkin Jersey the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association with seven interceptions Wholesale Shoes For Sale Online for Washburn in 2009 and followed that with five more picks in 2010. Jerseys Wholesale When life became too difficult on the road, Desir and his family Fjallraven Kanken Bags Australia packed Cheap Shoes Uk Wholesale up and moved back home.
頂部
ProdmAM2
註冊會員

UID 4564
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2065
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1908
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2019-4-2 04:50  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys China
Bowman, Patrick Willis, Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith are signed long-term. Last November, Wholesale NFL Jerseys Bowman received a five-year contract extension through the 2018 season, Willis is signed through 2016, Brooks through 2017 and Smith through 2015.  Cornerback Carlos Rogers received a $31.3 million, four-year contract in March 2012.
"Any time you get a chance to play with a lot of guys for a long time, you have no choice but to Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery get better," Bowman said. "It Stitched NFL Jerseys has helped him to be in this game for a while Cheap Shoes From China Free Shipping and get comfortable, Carolina Panthers Jersey Cheap and it's showing out there."
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1947
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2019-4-2 06:56  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Shoes Wholesale
Carr is one Wholesale China Jerseys of just 19 quarterbacks in FBS history to throw for more than 10,000 career yards and 100 touchdowns. His ratio of 113 touchdown passes to Cheap Raiders Jerseys From China 24 interceptions is the second highest in FBS history for all quarterbacks Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping with at least 100 Wholesale Adidas Shoes China career touchdown passes.
Carr played in a pro-style offense under Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale former coach Pat Hill in 2011 and was considered to have one of the strongest arms in the draft and was a possible first-round pick. Carr lasted until early in the second round and the Raiders pounced when he was still there despite having already added Schaub.
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1947
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2019-4-2 06:58  資料 私人訊息 
http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Ni
Opera singer Renee Fleming, who will sing the national anthem on Sunday, gave a press conference ahead of Cheap Jerseys Mars. She said she's feeling the pressure, but is also excited.
EVERETT, Wash. (AP) Wholesale MLB Jerseys Pro Shop 鈥?Boeing is flying Cheap Authentic Jerseys Free Shipping the Seahawks Zapatillas Nike Baratas Espa?a colors high over Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes Washington.
頂部
ProdmAM2
註冊會員

UID 4564
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2065
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1908
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2019-4-2 08:12  資料 私人訊息 
http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Ni
Linebacker Von Miller has four sacks in the six games he's played since his six-game suspension. He's played just two quarters of the dominant football Cheap Shoes Uk that was the norm during Cheap Yeezy Shoes Online his first two seasons Cheap Shoes For Sale China in the Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Online NFL.
Veteran Mike Adams has filled in nicely for Moore, who can return in the playoffs. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has been the Broncos' best cornerback with Champ Bailey limited to three games by Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale a nagging foot injury, but Rodgers-Cromartie has missed the last 1陸 games with an injured right shoulder.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1670

發表於 2019-4-2 08:55  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Nike Shoes China the NFL said. &quot
,Cheap Adidas Shoes From China
Mathis said Commissioner Roger Goodell denied Mathis' request to not issue a suspension based on the circumstances,Steelers Jersey Cheap.
"As Mr. Mathis's agent acknowledged today,Clearance NCAA Jerseys, his client failed to follow the protocols in the policy that the NFL and NFLPA agreed upon to address precisely these kinds of claims,Cheap NFL Gear," the NFL said. "That policy also prescribes the disciplinary consequences of a positive test. The policy does not provide - nor should it provide - for the commissioner to override the policy's procedures and assess discipline on an after-the-fact,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online, ad hoc basis. Here Mr. Mathis actually withdrew his appeal and accepted discipline at the union's suggestion. His hearing took place only after the Players Association requested that the appeal be reinstated.
The league issued a statement Friday night about the case:
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1947
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2019-4-2 10:25  資料 私人訊息 
Allen Robinson Jersey
If Lynch Cheap Jerseys Online and the Seahawks can control possession and convert drives into points, the Saints' struggles with stopping the run could Nike Air Max Scontate be exposed.
CORNERBACK CONCERN: Seattle Football Jerseys For Sale was without starting cornerback Brandon Browner due to a groin injury. His replacement, Walter Thurmond, Cheap Jerseys Store was suspended four games for violating Cheap Shoes From China Free Shipping the league's substance abuse policy.
頂部
JrgwpjM7
註冊會員

UID 4560
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2042
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1962
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2019-4-2 11:22  資料 私人訊息 
Kanken Backpack Sale Uk
PHILADELPHIA (AP) 鈥?The Philadelphia Eagles have hired Bill Musgrave to coach their quarterbacks and Michael Clay as defensive Zapatillas Nike Baratas Espa?a quality control coach.
Mike Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Dawson Wholesale Authentic Jerseys was promoted to Nike NFL Jerseys China assistant defensive line coach from defensive quality control. The Cheap Wholesale Shoes Online moves were announced Monday.
頂部
ProdmAM2
註冊會員

UID 4564
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2065
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1908
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2019-4-2 11:47  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping
He expected to be a Pro Bowl player. He expected the Chiefs to win Andrew Benintendi Jersey more than they lost. He expected to be the face of the team, the Jerseys Wholesale best player on the field, just as he'd been going back to Adam Duvall Jersey his schoolboy days running around the worn Cheap Shoes For Sale Online and weathered fields of Waco.
Getting here China Jerseys Wholesale has been more unexpected. He was benched midway through his career, then had to work his way back into the starting lineup. But now, he's one of the undisputed leaders of a Chiefs team that's 8-0 heading into Sunday's game at Buffalo.
頂部
HackxXp1
註冊會員

UID 4558
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1821
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1963
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2019-4-2 23:06  資料 私人訊息 
Buffalo Bills Apparel Clearance
"By no means am I those guys," he said, adding: "I 100 percent believe Cheap Jerseys Wholesale that eventually Wholesale Adidas Shoes China I can do what those guys do."
Bortles also emphasized his character during the mini-sales Cheap Rams Jerseys For Sale pitch he made Discount Jerseys to the media, undoubtedly similar to what he's sharing with the teams themselves during screening interviews throughout Jerseys Wholesale the weekend.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1651

發表於 2019-4-2 23:25  資料 私人訊息 
China NFL Jerseys 10861
But Payton also stopped short of projecting how prominent of a role Rankins would be ready to handle in his rookie season.
"I'd use, 'laid back,' but whatever word you guys choose to use is fine with me," the 6-foot-1, 299-pound defensive tackle said as Saints rookie camp wound down Saturday. "I'm a real simple, laid-back guy. If I'm not doing anything football related, I'm usually just kind of hanging out,Wholesale Adidas Shoes China, relaxing."
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — New Orleans Saints first-round draft choice Sheldon Rankins can accept people calling him boring, as long they're referring to the way he spends time away from football.
As a defensive captain at Louisville last season, Rankins had six sacks, as well as 13 tackles for losses. He also returned a fumble 46 yards for a touchdown.
The 12th overall pick doesn't even have much experience with social media, having only recently set up an account with the website Twitter. His account, as of Saturday afternoon,Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys, showed that he'd posted a total of eight messages — all of them football-related.
"We saw a lot of athleticism. We saw explosiveness. He's very efficient in his movement," Johnson said. "We don't know if he's a three-down player yet. ... It's just way too early to tell, but I think from a prospect standpoint, as Sean likes to say, he had a lot of the boxes checked."
Indeed, Rankins figures he'll need plenty of rest and minimal off-the-field distractions if he is to meet the Saints' expectations of him. When Rankins was drafted, Saints coach Sean Payton said he viewed his new defensive lineman as versatile enough to play on any down, and in short- or long-yardage situations. They want the former Louisville standout to alternately stuff the run and collapse opposing quarterbacks' pass protection up the middle.
Johnson said it isn't realistic right now to make an evaluation of any rookie that would project accurately into the regular season. Players were not even wearing full pads in rookie camp. But what he saw of Rankins, he liked.
"Time will tell. History would tell us, for some guys,Bengals Jersey Color Rush, the transition's quicker. For some guys, it's not," Payton said. "Just the early portion of the installation and watching how things are going, I think from a mental standpoint he's extremely sharp and he's got some leadership to him."

Certainly, that's what the Saints need after ranking second-to-last in the NFL in total defense last season and 25th in the league in sacks with 31.
Payton praised Rankins for showing up to rookie camp in good shape and called him a "quick study."
Rankins said leadership came to him naturally during high school and college football. He said it's not something he necessarily seeks out, but that he works hard to earn teammates' respect,Fj?llr?ven K?nken Sverige, and they, in turn, tend to listen when he chooses to talk.
Before rookie camp began, Rankins agreed to his first pro contract — a four-year deal worth about $12.8 million. By Saturday night, his first set of practices had ended and the renowned nightlife of New Orleans beckoned to anyone with the means to enjoy it. Rankins, however, was showed little interest in experiencing the Big Easy the way so many others do.
"I've never said too much. I'm always observant. I'm always looking at finer details. It's safe to say I'm very serious about what I do,Cheap Shoes Uk Online," Rankins said. "When I got to college, I looked at the guys who were doing things right, followed behind them, eventually took over a leadership role. I'm going to come in here and do the same thing. ... Eventually, it will be my turn to lead."
"Obviously, he's a guy that we had targeted. We were lucky to get him. He's an outstanding young man and I expect him to do what it takes to become a good player," Saints defensive line coach Bill Johnson said.
"I'm here to play football. That's what I love to do. That's what I'm going to continue doing," Rankins said. "Everything outside of that can wait."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1670

發表於 2019-4-3 00:20  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Shoes For Sale Online 4660
"We have people on our staff that work on our next opponent, just like we always do. This one's a little tougher because we're working on two teams instead of one, but they've just worked harder and gotten it done."
It's the Patriot way.

"It was a long night — or a short night, however you want to look at it," Belichick told reporters on Sunday, about 13 hours after beating the Houston Texans 34-16.
"There are some things I could do a lot better on, protect the ball. I put my team in jeopardy," said Lewis, who is the first player in the Super Bowl era to score on a run,Superstar Shoes On Sale, catch and kickoff in the playoffs. "We have a lot of work to do. We made a lot of mistakes. I'm glad we got a win, but in order to advance next week, we've got to play a lot better."
So the Patriots don't have to look too far to find things to work on this week,Adidas Superstar Cheap China.
Dion Lewis had three touchdowns — one running,Cheap MLB Gear, one on a pass reception and a 98-yard kickoff return — but fumbled another return and helped the Texans stay in the game.
To find out who was still in their way, they had to wait for the Pittsburgh Steelers to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 18-16 on Sunday. That's also something they've grown accustomed to in the Bill Belichick-Tom Brady era.
"I give them a lot of credit, but we're going to have to play better on offense. We expect to go out and have a good week and try to fix the things that we saw tonight, and then try to play better next weekend."
Brady, 39, overcame his four-game "Deflategate" suspension to propel himself into the Most Valuable Player discussion while throwing for 28 touchdowns in the regular season and just two interceptions — the best ratio in NFL history. He has not missed the playoffs in a healthy season since 2002, and his 11 appearances in the conference title game is a record for any player.
"I think we've just got to learn from it," he said. "It was a lot of things, and then when you add our poor execution on top of that, then you add our turnovers on top of that,Wholesale Shoes Uk, it doesn't feel great because we worked pretty hard to play a lot better than we played.
Brady was also focusing on improving.
New England has advanced to the AFC championship game for a record sixth year in a row and the 11th time in 16 seasons. With one more win, the Patriots (15-2) would play in their seventh Super Bowl since 2001.
Saturday's win gave Belichick the record for coaching appearances in a conference championship, his 11th, breaking a tie with Dallas' Tom Landry.
"It's really a testament to this organization," said New England defensive back Duron Harmon, who had one of three interceptions of Houston's Brock Osweiler.
"The work we continue to put in, how hard the coaches continue to push us. It's just a testament, it's very rarely done, and I'm just excited to be a part of something like this because there's not too many places that win like this."
Brady completed 18 of 38 passes for 287 yards and two touchdowns in the divisional-round victory over Houston, but he also threw two interceptions — as many as he had all season.
FOXBOROUGH,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, Mass. (AP) — Short nights and short offseasons.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1651

發表於 2019-4-3 01:22  資料 私人訊息 
Fjallraven Australia Store 11318
Henry had one of the most prolific rushing seasons in major college football history, including Southeastern Conference records of 2,219 yards and 28 rushing touchdowns to lead the Tide to a national title. Henry said the Bama backs who preceded him have advised him leading up to the draft to "just enjoy it."
Savage doesn't believe Henry will fall beyond the second round, saying he is "similar but a better version of Brandon Jacobs," a supersized former running back for the New York Giants.
"Alabama was wise enough to take him and let him play running back. I think that he's not a running back that is a fit for every team in the league."
"One of the scouting axioms is you don't grade schools, you grade individual players," said Phil Savage, a former NFL general manager who now runs the Senior Bowl. "Trent Richardson has struggled but T.J. Yeldon looks like he's going to have a good career. Mark Ingram has,Adidas NMD Wholesale Price, as a first-rounder, at times been a disappointment but at other times he's been better than OK.

Henry is expected next week to become the fifth Crimson Tide running back drafted in the first two rounds since 2011, an impressive run even if first-rounders Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson have had unspectacular careers so far.
Luckily for Henry, it only takes one.
"I think he's different than all the other running backs that Alabama has produced since Nick Saban arrived," Savage said. "He's going through sort of the same situation that he went through coming out of high school. People see him as a 6-foot-3, 245-pound football player but they're like,Nike Just Do It Scarpe Air Max, 'Are you really a running back?' He looks like an outside linebacker.
None of the questionable production from Alabama running backs will likely have any effect on Henry's draft stock.
Henry is expected to be the second running back chosen, behind Ohio State's Ezekiel Elliott. Savage cited the Carolina Panthers, alongside similarly huge quarterback Cam Newton, as a possible destination.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Derrick Henry is set to become the latest Alabama running back to parlay collegiate success into a sizable NFL paycheck.
While Ingram won the 2009 Heisman and Richardson was a finalist two years later, none had a season like Henry did as a junior — his only stint as a full-time starter. It's also hard to compare the more compact runners Alabama has had since 2011 to the 6-foot-3, 243-pounder.
Green Bay's Eddie Lacy, the lowest pick of the group, has had the best start with two seasons of 1,100-plus yards before posting career-low numbers in 2015. Ingram's also had two solid, though injury-shorted seasons with New Orleans after totaling 1,462 yards in his first three years.
"You definitely want to carry on what's been going on," Henry said of the draft.
Yeldon had a promising start as a Jacksonville Jaguars rookie before a season-ending injury. Richardson, a former No. 3 overall pick by the Cleveland Browns, is trying to rebuild his career with the Baltimore Ravens after sitting out last season. He's been the biggest disappointment in the group.
Success has been harder to come by for the ex-Tide runners after draft night.
"Eddie Lacy burst on the scene his rookie year,Cheap Yeezy Authentic, took a bit of a step back last year. I think you have to look at the individual. Derrick Henry is a hard worker. I think he's figured out, and Alabama figured out, what worked best for him and they capitalized on that."
"I talk to them all the time,Vapormax Plus Scontate," Henry said. "They always give me good advice. We always talk about it. Any time I want to talk to them, they're all ready to talk."
But Savage said he can recall seeing all those smaller backs at Alabama get tackled from behind in open field, but not Henry, who's hard to stop once he gets going.
Unlike teammates Reggie Ragland, Jarran Reed and A'Shawn Robinson, Henry isn't planning to attend the draft in Chicago.
The Heisman Trophy winner is also hoping he'll consistently produce big numbers on the field,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, which hasn't been the case with his recent Alabama predecessors.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1670

發表於 2019-4-3 01:35  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Yeezys For Sale Real 5134
The No. 9 overall draft pick,Cheap Seahawks Gear, Floyd is tied for second among NFL rookies with seven sacks.
CHICAGO (AP) — Linebacker Leonard Floyd will likely miss the Chicago Bears' season finale at Minnesota on Sunday because of a concussion.

Floyd was listed as doubtful after sitting out practice all week,Authentic Jerseys Store. He was injured in Saturday's loss to Washington,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
Linebackers Willie Young (knee) and Pernell McPhee (shoulder) were among the players listed as questionable,Allen Robinson Jersey, as were cornerback Tracy Porter (knee,wholesale jerseys china, shoulder) and right tackle Bobby Massie (toe).
頂部
ProdmAM2
註冊會員

UID 4564
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2065
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1908
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2019-4-3 03:28  資料 私人訊息 
wholesale soccer jerseys
Within three months, Del Yeezy Boost 350 China Wholesale Rio figures to have a spacious office on a college campus or at an NFL complex.
Del Rio was handed a Cheap Jerseys Online golden opportunity to basically audition for any number of head coaching jobs when Fox landed in a Charlotte, N.C., Wholesale NFL Jerseys hospital two weeks Cheap Shoes Websites ago and his doctors determined he could no longer put off an operation to replace his defective aortic valve that wasn't pumping enough blood throughout his Discount Falcons Jerseys body.
頂部
JrgwpjM7
註冊會員

UID 4560
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2042
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1962
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2019-4-3 06:23  資料 私人訊息 
nhl jerseys outlet
In 2009, Su'a-Filo Wholesale Jerseys 2018 became Zapatillas Nike Espa?a the first true freshman in UCLA history to start 13 games before leaving for his mission in Alabama and Florida. He picked up right where he left off in 2012 when he started 14 games at left guard for an offense that averaged 466.5 Cheap Shoes Uk Online yards a game.
He split time between left guard and left tackle last season Cheap Wholesale Nike Sb Shoes and won the Morris Trophy as the Pac 12's top Scarpe Adidas Scontate Online offensive lineman. Su'a-Filo isn't sure how the Texans will use him, but he's looking forward to showcasing his versatility in Houston.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1670

發表於 2019-4-3 06:51  資料 私人訊息 
Clearance NCAA Jerseys 10118
"I think the key is that they don't need to try and be Heath Miller," said Roethlisberger, who wore Miller's No. 83 jersey as a tribute on the first day of training camp. "They have to make sure they don't get too anxious. They're out there trying to be the best on every play. Right now, they're doing some really good things. I'm excited to see what they can do moving forward."
A slimmed-down James lost weight during the offseason. He's taking snaps with the first-team offense early in training camp and playing with confidence,Chase Edmonds Jersey.
"(Gates) and Heath are the same," Green said. "They're two special guys at this position. I couldn't try to be like (Gates) and I can't try to be like Heath."
Green's unique combination of size and speed gives the Steelers a downfield weapon that can create matchup problems for opposing defenses, which excites Roethlisberger.
"From that standpoint it's huge. The team knows what they can expect from me and that's my goal going through camp, to make sure I'm on the same page with Ben and the offense."
Green already has experience playing behind a franchise tight end in Gates.
Miller retired shortly after the Steelers' January playoff loss against Denver. The team signed 6-foot-6 tight end Ladarius Green, who spent four seasons in San Diego and set single-season career highs in receptions,Cheap Hockey Jerseys Official, receiving yards and touchdowns in 2015 behind All-Pro Antonio Gates. Green started training camp with the Steelers on the physically unable to perform list, still recovering from surgery on an injured ankle that ended his 2015 season.
"I didn't prove much going into that game," James said. "But I was able to have a good game blocking and catching and score that touchdown. I feel good about where I'm at and what I need to do to prepare for the season."
Jesse James, the Steelers' 2015 fifth-round pick, is in his second season, but he's the only tight end who spent time with the team in training camp last year. David Johnson played the previous two seasons in San Diego,Vapormax Plus Nere, but now he's back with the Steelers, where he spent the first four years of his career. Xavier Grimble was on the team's practice squad in 2015.
James sees Miller's retirement as an opportunity for an expanded role.
"You can't replace those types of guys," Green said. "I learned that lesson awhile ago. They're too special. You just try to do your best."
"With surgery,Duke Johnson Jersey, you never know what to expect," said Green, who added that doctors repaired a tendon and inserted plates into his ankle. "I'm just trying to take it day-by-day and get back as quick as I can."
Green can't wait to work with the Steelers' franchise quarterback, too. And he knows he doesn't have to step in and imitate Miller.
James appeared in eight games last season, making two starts. He caught eight passes for 56 yards and a touchdown in his first career game. That's when James realized he could make an impact as a tight end in the NFL.
"Last year at this time I wasn't stepping into the huddle with (Roethlisberger) until we got into the season," James said.
LATROBE, Pa. (AP) — Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger called retired tight end Heath Miller the best teammate he ever had.
NOTES: The Steelers will practice in pads for the first time at training camp on Sunday. ... The team delayed the start of Saturday's practice by an hour because of heavy rains that passed through the area. S Shamarko Thomas missed practice with an illness.
Roethlisberger doesn't expect anyone in the current group to imitate the most-decorated tight end in franchise history.
"It's huge for me,Air Max Outlet Online Italia," James said. "Last year, I played in place of him once or twice. There's a lot of snaps open and my goal is to take up as many as I can."
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1947
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2019-4-3 07:08  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NCAA Jerseys
The team will play the 2014 and 2015 seasons at TCF Bank Stadium Jerseys Wholesale on the University of Minnesota campus. The new stadium is supposed to be ready for the 2016 season.
The Sports Facilities Wholesale Soccer T-shirts Authority Cheap Jerseys is meeting Friday to approve a guaranteed Nike Just Do It Scarpe Bianche maximum price agreement of $975 million with builder Mortenson Andre Smith Jersey Construction.
頂部