積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-6 21:25  資料 私人訊息 
Patriots Jersey Liii Jersey 12630
Ivory ran for a career-high and AFC-leading 1,070 yards and rushed for seven touchdowns this season, his third with New York. He also caught a career-best 30 passes for 217 yards and a TD.
Ivory joins Jets teammates defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson,Bob Cousy Jersey, cornerback Darrelle Revis,China College Jerseys, wide receiver Brandon Marshall and center Nick Mangold on the Pro Bowl roster. Wilkerson and Revis will sit out the game because of injuries.
It's the first time Ivory will participate in the game,Billy Hamilton Jersey, which will be played Jan. 31 at Aloha Stadium in Hawaii.

Ivory was named a first alternate when Pro Bowl selections were announced on Dec. 22,Kanken Big Backpack Uk.
NEW YORK (AP) — New York Jets running back Chris Ivory has been added to the Pro Bowl roster,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Baltimore-Ravens-Football-Jerseys/, replacing injured Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-6 21:49  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Fashion Shoes Australia 14683
"I'm not into comparing. I don't think that does anyone any good," Romo said. "He has done a really good job. It was great to see us close out that game the way we wanted to at the end there in Miami."
Thanks to better health, McFadden has had a chance to show it.
And the last Dallas possession was the closest thing to how the Cowboys looked while winning their division in 2014. Protecting a 10-point lead,Bouteille Hydro Flask, they burned more than five minutes with 11 runs by McFadden in 12 plays, giving up the ball on downs with 1:04 remaining.
And when he finally played all 16 games for the first time last year, it was mostly in a complementary role. He finished with 534 yards and close to a career low in per-carry average.
Garrett said toughness was never a question with McFadden coming out of Arkansas, the alma mater of Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones, who took backfield mate Felix Jones later in the first round eight years ago.
The eighth-year running back is also on one of his most productive stretches since Oakland made him the No. 4 pick in 2008. So don't expect him to ease up for the quick turnaround against unbeaten Carolina on Thursday.
McFadden's pace is just shy of 1,Cheap Shoes Uk Wholesale,000 yards, but he'll get there if the past five games are any indication.
And it must look familiar.
You name it, McFadden injured it while in Oakland: foot, shoulder, toe, ankle, knee, hamstring. And now he has to face the Panthers (10-0) and their top-10 rushing defense on short rest after his second 29-carry game in the past five.
"I talked to him on the plane last night and he's chomping at the bit," coach Jason Garrett said a day after the Cowboys (3-7) ended a seven-game losing streak with a 24-14 win at Miami last Sunday. "When you get an opportunity like he's gotten and you're at this point in your career, you do everything you can to embrace it fully and he's done that. The best thing about it is the other guys on our football team are seeing it."
"He has always been a pro," quarterback Tony Romo said. "He was hurt when he first got here,Air Force 1 Clearance, so you couldn't see that part of it. He has really done a great job of really showing our football team when a guy runs downhill and finishes and runs the way he has, it sends a message."
Then Randle injured his back early in a loss at the New York Giants, and McFadden had the team's first 100-yard game of the season. He's had two more since, with 494 yards in the past five games. That's on 122 carries, his highest in a five-game stretch.
"Can't say it's more mental than physical,Discount Jordans Online, but you definitely have to get your body all the way back right," McFadden said. "For me, I feel good and I'll be ready when Thursday comes."
Because Romo missed all seven losses with a broken collarbone, the win over the Dolphins was the first time he's shared the backfield with a go-to runner since Murray last year.
The Cowboys don't like comparisons — especially this one — but they are seeing a little bit of DeMarco Murray,Nike Air Max Saldi Online, the reigning NFL rushing champion who left for NFC East rival Philadelphia in free agency.
Oh, and for those counting — executive vice president of personnel Stephen Jones was sure everyone would after the Cowboys decided not to pay Murray's big money — McFadden has 623 yards to Murray's 515 with the Eagles.
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Darren McFadden is coming off the heaviest five-game workload of his injury-marred career and facing a short Thanksgiving week in his first season with the Dallas Cowboys.
Dallas' answer a day later was the signing of McFadden, who had a disappointing career with the Raiders. He surpassed 1,000 yards just once in seven seasons.

The Cowboys weren't sure they could count on McFadden, and were wary enough of his injury history to be cautious with a hamstring injury most of training camp. So Joseph Randle, Murray's backup for two seasons, started the first six games with McFadden in a limited role.
"I think our guys love having this guy run behind them and the spirit that he brings, the toughness that he brings that pervades our team," Garrett said. "It's a good thing for our football team."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-7 01:39  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Shoes Free Shipping 8363
NOTES: The Giants placed RB Shane Vereen on injured reserve with a torn triceps muscle. ... CB Michael Hunter was re-signed to take his place on the roster. Hunter was added to the roster from the practice squad last week, but was waived before Sunday's game when a foot injury prevented S Darian Thompson from playing. Andrew Adams then was signed from the practice squad to give the team three safeties for the game. ... DB Doran Grant was signed to the practice squad. He played in three games with Pittsburgh last season.
In beating Dallas and New Orleans, the Giants allowed only three passes of 20 yards or more, the longest being 23 yards. Washington had six passes of 20 yards or more,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, including touchdown catches of 44 and 55 yards.
"We're locked in,Nike Air Max Outlet Belgie, we're ready to go," left guard Justin Pugh said. "I think this is something that's going to be huge for us. These next four games; obviously you have two away games against some good teams ... some really good teams.
"All of the stuff that we did wrong is correctable. It is nothing that anyone should be panicking or worrying about. We just have to go back out this week, have a great week of practice and get back to the basics."
"So everyone's got to be all in. We've got to focus in and get ready to go. Obviously, leading up until the bye week, this four-game stretch is huge for us."
"We have some pretty good football players and some pretty good coaches and I think that everyone is doing a good job of refocusing on the task at hand,Air Max Saldi Online."
"No matter what position we are put in defensively,Bvb Trikot 18/19, our job is to go out there and defend the grass behind us and prevent points and we didn't do that as well as we have done in the previous weeks this past Sunday," Harrison said.
Cornerbacks Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (groin) and rookie first-round pick Eli Apple (hamstring) were knocked out of the game. The pressure on Cousins was inconsistent and there were way too many big plays.
The goal now is to stay focused, something the Giants didn't do in dropping a 29-27 decision to Washington on Sunday. They turned the ball over three times and had 11 penalties for 128 yards.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The feeling of anger and frustration that the New York Giants felt after losing their first game under coach Ben McAdoo has been replaced with the realization that it's one game.
"It is the National Football League, so you are going to have weeks like that, but it is just all about how the guys respond and take it to next week's game, which is what is pretty cool about the NFL — you always have the following week to prove yourself, especially early on in the year," defensive tackle Damon Harrison said Tuesday.
Manning threw two interceptions,wholesale soccer jerseys, the first coming early in the fourth quarter on a first-and-10 from the Washington 15. Kick a field goal on that drive and the two-point loss might be a win.
The offense also has to pick things up. Maybe it would be better to say they have to stop being so generous with the ball.

After playing well in the first two games, the defense struggled against Kirk Cousins and the Redskins for a number of reasons.
Eli Manning has 350 yards passing and the offense gained 457 yards, but turning the ball over was the difference.
The Giants (2-1) have 13 games left in the regular season and the next month is not going to be easy with games at Minnesota (3-0) and Green Bay (2-1) followed by a home game against Baltimore and one against the Rams (2-1) in London.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-7 02:12  資料 私人訊息 
Anthony Chickillo Jersey 7375
New York also signed center Kyle Friend and linebacker Reshard Cliett to the practice squad and released wide receiver Myles White from the practice squad,Cheap Shoes Website.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — The New York Jets have placed quarterback Geno Smith on injured reserve with a torn knee ligament.
Ryan Fitzpatrick, benched in favor of Smith last Sunday,Discount Nike Shoes Online, will start this weekend at Cleveland.
Smith injured the ACL in his right knee in the second quarter of the Jets' 24-16 win over Baltimore on Sunday. An MRI on Monday revealed the severity of the injury ,Air Force 1 Wholesale, and a second examination on Tuesday apparently confirmed the torn ACL, which will end Smith's season.
To replace Smith on the roster Wednesday,Cheap Shoes Uk, the Jets signed linebacker Taiwan Jones.

Smith is a free agent after the season and unlikely to be re-signed by New York,Vapormax Scontate.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-7 05:03  資料 私人訊息 
Hydro Flask France
,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale
But initial interest in the game — perhaps fueled by its New York-area setting — was high enough to overcome the lopsided score. Ratings for the opening kickoff were 12 percent higher than they were for last year's game,Scarpe Nike Air Max Scontate, Fox said. For the New York market,Discount Nike Sb Shoes, the Super Bowl rating was higher than it was two years ago when the hometown Giants were winning in dramatic fashion.
Fox said an average of 528,WBC Jerseys 2017,000 people watched the live Internet stream of the game,Hydro Flask Discount Australia, peaking at the end of the third quarter. The number of Super Bowl-related tweets was up from 24.1 million last year.
頂部
VrgiuWS4
註冊會員

UID 4565
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1965
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-28
用戶註冊天數 1893
用戶失蹤天數 1647

發表於 2019-3-7 05:05  資料 私人訊息 
Anthony Chickillo Jersey
But without much help from the league's fifth-best rushing China NFL Jerseys attack, his offense stalled in the second half as Oakland Nike Shoes Wholesale China (4-8) clinched an 11th straight season without a winning record since going to the Super Bowl during the 2002 season.
Rashad Jennings rushed for 35 yards on 17 Hydro Flask France carries 鈥?a 2.1-yard average 鈥?and had both Adam Oates Jersey of Oakland's offensive Brandon Ingram Jersey touchdowns. Darren McFadden carried just five times for 13 yards in his return after missing three games with a hamstring injury.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-7 05:47  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Yeezy Shoes Online 11789
McLeod has five career interceptions,Hydro Flask France, seven forced fumbles and six fumble recoveries.
The Eagles have agreed on a five-year contract with safety Rodney McLeod,Baseball Jerseys Nike From China.

McLeod started every game for the St,Cheap Jerseys Online. Louis Rams the past three seasons after joining them as an undrafted rookie in 2012,Alexander Alexeyev Jersey. McLeod is the second starter added to the secondary in two days,Cheap Jerseys. The Eagles signed longtime Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin on Tuesday.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-7 06:13  資料 私人訊息 
Stitched Carolina Panthers Jerseys 14598
Detroit is 3-0 since its front office shakeup and 3-1 since firing offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi and putting Jim Bob Cooter in that role.
The Eagles were only a game out of first place in the NFC East coming into the day, so their season isn't over, but this is not a team that looks ready to make any kind of December run. Philadelphia plays at New England next.
"This is an unusual day, this is not a typical day," Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. "Most games in this league are decided by a touchdown or less,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, and that's the norm."
Johnson came into the game with eight receiving touchdowns on Thanksgiving, the most in league history. He added three to that total in what was easily Detroit's most complete performance of the season.
The Eagles may be facing some changes of their own if they don't recover from this skid. They've lost three games in a row, allowing 45 points in each of the last two.
"I just think we got outcoached today and didn't do a very good job," Philadelphia coach Chip Kelly said.
OTHER OPTIONS
Quarterback isn't the only position where the Eagles are dealing with health problems. Sam Bradford sat out a second straight game with a shoulder issue — Mark Sanchez played instead and was sacked six times. Philadelphia also lost CB Nolan Carroll to a broken ankle, and T Jason Peters hurt his ankle in the first quarter.
DETROIT (AP) — After nearly a decade as Thanksgiving pushovers, the Detroit Lions have started playing their best in their holiday showcase.
"It is getting late," S Malcolm Jenkins said. "There are a lot of things that we need to get corrected and the road is getting no easier from here on."
"Jim Bob and I have a good relationship," Stafford said. "He's a smart guy,Jerseys From China, he communicates well with the guys in our offense. He's young in this job, but he's not afraid, he's aggressive and that's fun. That rubs off on guys when a guy's aggressive and trusts us as players to go out and make those decisions."
"The whole team came out here to play," Ansah said. "Defensively, we stopped them on the run, offense moved the ball, special teams gave us great field position,Fjallraven Australia Store, so overall I think it's a great team win."
Theo Riddick is somebody Detroit's opponents now have to account for,Cheap Air Max 270 Australia. The unheralded RB caught five passes for 62 yards and a touchdown against the Eagles after a solid performance in a win over Oakland last weekend.
RISING STAR
NEW APPROACH?
"One of my favorite games to play in every year," Stafford said. "It's a big-time tradition being a Dallas kid growing up. I always watched football on Thanksgiving. I had a vested interest in it — it was a different team, but Thanksgiving football was always a big deal to me and my family."
Matthew Stafford threw for five touchdown passes — three to Calvin Johnson — and the Lions routed the Philadelphia Eagles 45-14 on Thursday. It was Detroit's third consecutive victory on Thanksgiving after nine straight losses,Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Cheap.
Ziggy Ansah has become one of the game's top pass rushers. He had 3 1/2 sacks for the Lions and now has 11 1/2 on the season.
Caldwell's future has been uncertain ever since the Lions got off to a 1-7 start. They fired their general manager and team president and have won three in a row since.
The Lions snapped their run of Thanksgiving futility in 2013 when they beat Green Bay 40-10, outgaining the Packers 561-126. This game against the Eagles (4-7) was similar. Detroit (4-7) scored 38 consecutive points and cruised through most of the second half with the outcome all but assured.
Here are a few things we learned from Detroit's rout of the Eagles:

INJURIES
BLEAK
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-7 17:04  資料 私人訊息 
Fjallraven Backpack Australia Sale 13402
He said all he's concerned with is beating the Chargers at home on Sunday to secure a first-round bye and maybe even the top overall seed if New England loses at Miami. That's something that would ostensibly help Manning in his bid to return to the field this season and send Osweiler back to the sideline.
Two of those came on his watch.
Not the incessant Peyton Manning news or his leaky O-line, dropped passes or missed field goals. Not a separated left shoulder, a bum left elbow or an infected left eye.
"I'm not concerned with the quarterback situation," Osweiler said. "I'm going to show up whether I'm the starter or whether I'm the backup. I'm going to prepare the same exact way. I'm going to be the same exact guy in that building regardless of the situation."
Osweiler has a simple solution to dealing with all the noise.
Osweiler uses that same focus when asked whether he deserves to be the starter in the playoffs.
The comeback Osweiler engineered against Cincinnati on Monday night established the Denver Broncos as the only team in NFL history ever to overcome 14-point deficits in one season against three playoff-bound teams.
"I don't hear it," he said. "I don't read the newspaper. I don't turn on ESPN. I don't turn on NFL Network. A coach once told me — no offense to anybody — 'Close your ears to all of that and focus on your job.'"

Notes: ILB Brandon Marshall attended a funeral Tuesday. Kubiak had no update on Marshall's sprained ankle. ... Kubiak said WR Cody Latimer was deactivated against the Bengals because he was ill. ... Kubiak said he's still confident in McManus, who has missed kicks in five straight games.
Manning issued an angry denial over the weekend regarding Al Jazeera's report that he obtained HGH in 2011 through shipments to his wife.
Osweiler is 4-2 as Denver's starter and those two losses, against Oakland and Pittsburgh, easily could have been wins were it not for big drops by tight end Vernon Davis and wide receiver Demaryius Thomas.
Kubiak has already named Osweiler the starter against the Chargers,Cheap NFL Shop. Manning could return to practice Wednesday night for the first time since Dec. 17,Bvb Trikot. He's practiced just twice with his teammates in the last 45 days.
Kubiak said he's seen growth in Osweiler's input since becoming the starter. "He talks during the game a lot more now than he did in his first two starts: 'Kube, I don't like that,Jerseys Wholesale, give me this.' So, that's where I really see the growth and that's his confidence in what we're doing."
"Oh yeah, absolutely. I know how difficult that is and we stand behind him 100 percent," Kubiak told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "That's difficult to deal with but he's been great. He's focused and was very focused for us last night, did a hell of a job. He helped us out at halftime. So, I have no doubt, no doubt at all."
Osweiler shook off that disappointment just like he keeps brushing off questions about his week-to-week starting status and drove Denver to the go-ahead field goal in overtime before DeMarcus Ware's fumble recovery sealed it.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Nothing seems to bother Brock Osweiler.
Osweiler shrugged off McManus' missed field goal just as he's miniaturized every other obstacle that's come his way since taking over at quarterback on Nov. 15. He calmly led the Broncos 61 yards in 13 plays for McManus' redemptive field goal.
He guided Denver back from a 14-point fourth-quarter deficit against New England last month and helped the Broncos (11-4) clinch a playoff spot Monday night after falling behind 14-0 and watching Brandon McManus shank a potential game-winning field goal at the end of regulation.
"In football, you don't have time to blink," Osweiler said. "You don't have time to think about the previous play. In a given football game, there are going to be good plays, there are going to be bad plays. There are going to be touchdowns. Hopefully there's not too many turnovers. But that's football."
Kubiak said he was confident Manning could compartmentalize his emotions and focus on football,China Jerseys.
"I've said all along that it's part of growing up," coach Gary Kubiak said. "If you're going to be a good player in this league, you have to block out noise. He's done a great job of that. I think the team has done a great job of that and rallied behind him. So he just continues, to me, to get better. He's a good decision-maker right now."
Not even two-touchdown deficits,Nike Air Max Suomi.
頂部
HackxXp1
註冊會員

UID 4558
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1821
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1948
用戶失蹤天數 1657

發表於 2019-3-7 23:46  資料 私人訊息 
Zaino Kanken Outlet
"They're both beasts. That's the way to explain it. It's fun playing against him, I love playing against Marshawn," Minnesota defensive end Jared Allen said. "If you can't get up to a game plan against him, he's going to Cheap Wholesale Shoes Australia let you know about it. That's what is Cheap Hockey Jerseys fun about him. Those two Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping are probably most similar to each other than anyone in the league."
At a time when passing offenses get most of the attention, Discount Shoes Online Peterson and Lynch are proof the David Robinson Jersey running game is still important.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-8 01:01  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys 8677
Anthony Lynn, the team's running backs/assistant head coach, was promoted to coordinator. Lynn was overseeing the offense on Monday, when the Bills held a brief practice following a two-day break.
The Bills are coming off a tumultuous offseason dominated by player suspensions and injuries. Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus and right tackle Seantrel Henderson are serving four-game suspensions for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Running back Karlos Williams was also suspended before being released last month.
Injuries sidelined Buffalo's top two draft picks, defensive end Shaq Lawson (shoulder) and linebacker Reggie Ragland (knee). And Watkins is playing despite still feeling soreness in his surgically repaired left foot.
Ryan said he considers it a positive that the Pegulas get involved, and added they don't need his permission to speak to anyone because they own the team.
"Do I believe some of the reports that are out there? No," he said. "I know that some are ridiculous."
Ryan acknowledged it wasn't an ideal time to fire Roman, but said he recognized a need to make a change to kick start the Tyrod Taylor-led attack. The Bills have had difficulty sustaining drives in combining for just 27 first downs and 553 yards offense in two games.
Without going into much detail, Watkins said he was one of the players who met with the Pegulas on Friday. Watkins said the discussion centered on what the Bills need as a team, and nothing specifically involving Roman.
He said the players should take the blame for what's gone wrong.
First, the offense sputtered in a 13-7 season-opening loss at Baltimore. Then it was the defense's turn to unravel in a 37-31 loss to Ryan's former team,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, the Jets, on Thursday. The Bills' schedule continues to be daunting, with Buffalo hosting Arizona on Sunday before traveling to New England on Oct.  2.
Though much of the offensive playbook will remain the same, Ryan expects Lynn to devise an aggressive attack and emphasize Buffalo's playmakers.
The abruptness of Roman's firing adds to a belief the Bills are in crisis, a perception Ryan acknowledged and dismissed.
Citing unnamed sources, NFL Network reported Sunday that Pegula and his wife, Kim, held private meetings with key Bills players without Ryan being present before determining to fire Roman. The report then questioned whether it was Ryan's decision to make the change.
ORCHARD PARK,Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills owner Terry Pegula dismissed any doubts Monday regarding Rex Ryan's authority over the team and the coach's decision to fire offensive coordinator Greg Roman.
"We do things together like any well run org would," Pegula wrote in a text message to The Associated Press. "Head coach runs the team and staff."
"When you look at it from afar, you make a change at a coordinator position, we're 0-2,Cheap Jerseys From China, I get that," Ryan said. "I think in our room, our guys are focused on getting better."
Receiver Sammy Watkins has been limited to six catches for 63 yards. Buffalo's LeSean McCoy-led ground game has particularly struggled in combining for 151 yards rushing a season after leading the NFL with 2,432.
NOTES: Watkins practiced Monday and said he fully expects to play Sunday,Kanken Bag Sale. ... LT Cordy Glenn (left ankle) did not practice and Ryan said it's too early to determine whether the starter will miss a second consecutive game.  ... Buffalo signed OT Williams Poehls to its practice squad and released OT Chris Martin.
On Monday, Ryan reiterated the decision was his, adding he had no problem with the Pegulas meeting with players.
Ryan is taking heat with Buffalo off to an 0-2 start in his second season as coach.
Pegula's comments were in response to questions raised over Ryan's authority, and who made the decision to fire Roman on Friday .
As for the report, Ryan dismissed it as being unfounded.
Watkins said it was too early to judge what impact Lynn might have after just one practice.
"There's a couple of things I think that we need to all understand. No. 1, I made the decision on letting Greg Roman go. I think that's it, final," Ryan said. "In regards to the reports about how players were seeing ownership, that happens all the time."
"We can't blame anybody,Cheap NFL Shop," Watkins said. "We can do better and play better. And there's things we need to fix. We talked about that."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-8 01:58  資料 私人訊息 
Yeezy Shoes China 9980
Harrison made eight Pro Bowls, was a three-time All-Pro, and missed only 18 games in 13 NFL seasons.
"To share this stage with these gentlemen is more than humbling. We may be wearing the same jackets, but they have shoes I could never fill."
"The best a football player can do is exhaust his passion, go out on his terms,Hydro Flask Vattenflaska, and on the way having fun kicking people's butts with his brothers," Greene said.
Dungy led the Indianapolis Colts to the 2006 NFL title. He also has a coaching tree that has featured Mike Tomlin, Herman Edwards, Jim Caldwell, Rod Marinelli,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Leslie Frazier and Smith.
A swashbuckler with no fear on the field — in addition to completing 6,300 passes for 71,838 yards and 508 touchdowns, he threw an NFL-high 336 interceptions — Favre was a three-time All-Pro and made 11 Pro Bowls. His enthusiasm and love for the game marked his career, which began in Atlanta in 1991 and ended with the Vikings in 2010. He spent 2008 with the Jets.

"I am standing on the stage with the best ever," he said, Terrible Towels waving in the crowd, Steelers fans cheering when he mentioned Blitzburgh. "This is pretty cool."
"This occasion marks the fulfilment of each and every goal I have had," Pace said of his athletic career. "This became my first goal, and here I am 27 years later standing in Canton, Ohio, accepting this incredible honor."
"I am going to ask Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson to let me play the first series tomorrow night," Favre joked.
It was Lambeau Field transported to Ohio, and only one man could have caused it.
Brett Favre, welcome to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Adding that "this is tougher than any third-and-15," he spoke of his new goal once his father died in 2003:
Harrison's 143 receptions in 2002 are an NFL record. He retired in 2008 with 1,102 catches, now third behind Jerry Rice and Tony Gonzalez,Wholesale Jerseys, 14,608 yards and 128 touchdowns. He had eight consecutive seasons with at least 1,100 yards receiving as Peyton Manning's prime target.
Always a showman who also spent some time as a professional wrestler, Greene's 160 career sacks are third most in NFL history. In 15 pro seasons for four franchises, Greene played linebacker and defensive end with an unmitigated spirit.
And when he choked up talking about his late father, Irv, and how Favre spent his career "trying to redeem myself" to make Irv proud, the crowd offered loud and comforting support.
Pace was the blocking cornerstone of the Rams' Greatest Show on Turf that won the 1999 NFL title. The top overall draft pick in 1997,Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale, he helped turn running back Marshall Faulk and quarterback Kurt Warner into NFL MVPs.
"Many of them never got the chance to move up the coaching ladder like I did, but they were so important to the progress in this league," Dungy said of the 10 African-American assistant coaches in the NFL when he broke in as a player in 1977. "They were role models and mentors for me and my generation ... without those 10 laying the groundwork, the league would not have the 200-plus minority assistant coaches it has today.
Like Harrison, he had memories of the Canton shrine, too, recalling visiting the hall when he was 13.
"Believe me, I am an extremely blessed man," Favre said Saturday night during an emotional speech spiced with humor and playfulness. "Play a game that I love so much for 20 years, to have all the wonderful things happen ... to share in that joy with you guys here tonight."
Joining Favre in the class of 2016 were Tony Dungy, a trail-blazing coach and Super Bowl winner; one of his stars,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Marvin Harrison; Kevin Greene; Orlando Pace; Ken Stabler; Dick Stanfel; and Ed DeBartolo Jr.
Stanfel, who died last year at age 87, also was a seniors committee selection. He helped the Detroit Lions win the NFL title in 1952 and '53. He earned All-Pro honors five times in his seven-season career, four years with Detroit and three with Washington, before retiring at 31 and going into coaching.
The first black coach to win an NFL championship, Dungy has been and a mentor to dozens of players and fellow coaches. Instead of concentrating on his role as a pioneer, he paid homage to those before him.
"Be uncommon, not just average," he added before paying tribute to former NFL coach Dennis Green, who recently passed away. "That thought has stuck with me throughout my life."
Greene, whose father and brother served combat missions, drew a standing ovation from hi
頂部
VrgiuWS4
註冊會員

UID 4565
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1965
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-28
用戶註冊天數 1893
用戶失蹤天數 1647

發表於 2019-3-8 04:18  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping
"Just being honest, we Wholesale Jerseys defensively got our butts kicked in the first half," Bucs defensive Nike Air Max Scontate tackle Gerald McCoy said. "They ran the ball on us at will, Cheap Jerseys China whenever they felt like it."
O-LINE JUGGLES: Rodger Saffold returned to his original NFL position, left tackle, after Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Jake Long was sidelined with what the Rams believe is a torn ACL on his right knee on Air Max Cheap China the first series.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-8 07:45  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys Wholesale 12638
"We deny any wrongdoing by anyone within the organization with respect to Mr. Henry's employment," Saints spokesman Greg Bensel said Wednesday in a written statement. "Just like any other employer, our organization sometimes has to make difficult decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
"The Bensons considered Mr. Henry to be a part of their family, providing for him and his children for some 20 years,Authentic NCAA Jerseys Cheap," the Saints' statement said. "They are both very disappointed that he has decided to assert these accusations of harassment and discrimination."

"Unfortunately, when those decisions are made, as is the case here, employees often take it personally and accuse their employers of wrongdoing in an effort to justify — in their own minds — why their employment was terminated," the statement continued.
The lawsuit, filed in November by Rodney Henry, initially centered on allegations that the Saints failed to properly pay Henry for his hours worked.
The lawsuit also alleged that Henry overheard Gayle Benson telling another Saints official that she hated Henry and would find a way to get rid of him.
Henry amended the lawsuit Tuesday,Adidas NMD China Wholesale, accusing Benson's wife, Gayle, of using the word "black," while slandering him. Henry also alleges the Saints fired him because of his testimony in another lawsuit filed by Tom Benson's estranged heirs, who've contested a 2015 succession plan leaving Gayle Benson in charge of the Saints and NBA's Pelicans,Cheap Jerseys Online, which Benson also owns.
"Both Tom and Gayle Benson are extremely hurt by Mr. Henry's filing (Tuesday) in federal court in New Orleans and the ridiculous accusations made," the Saints' statement said, noting that the lawsuit persisted even after dismissal of the matter by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Henry states that Gayle Benson told him to meet with Saints lawyers before taking a deposition in the lawsuit filed by Tom Benson's estranged heirs challenging the team owner's mental competency. Henry said he did not want to meet with lawyers from either side before his deposition, after which he was increasingly isolated from Tom Benson and his role in the organization diminished.
"The real reason for Mr. Henry's termination was the unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation orchestrated by Mrs. Benson and carried out by the Saints," Henry's lawsuit said. "To add insult to the injury ultimately perpetrated against Mr. Henry,Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic, Mrs. Benson and the Saints attempted to use Mr. Henry as a pawn in the (mental competency trial) by maintaining his employment, such as it was in light of their ongoing discrimination, until he provided testimony in the lawsuit. As soon as Judge Reese issued his decision in the Benson family matter, Mrs. Benson and the Saints continued their unlawful discriminatory and retaliatory conduct by abruptly terminating Mr. Henry's employment."
Bensel's statement on Wednesday promised that the Benson's would vigorously defend themselves against Henry's "baseless" allegations.
In addition to accompanying Tom Benson on Saints road games, Henry's assignments ranged from bringing dinner to the Bensons at night picking up king cakes at dawn for personal delivery throughout the city during Mardi Gras, the lawsuit said.
Henry, who has spent about 25 years as Benson's personal assistant, worked on salary at $50,000 annually at the time he was fired,Arthur Moats Jersey, according to his lawsuit. Henry's lawsuit said the Saints violated federal labor law because Henry was not management and was often expected to work more than eight hours in a day and more than 40 hours a week.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The New Orleans Saints have denied allegations of racism and retribution in a federal lawsuit filed by a fired longtime personal assistant to club owner Tom Benson.
The new allegations state that Gayle Benson, who married Tom Benson more than a decade ago, did a variety of things to harass and discriminate against Henry in recent years, such as attempting to relegate him to a substandard room with child-size bunk beds and no air conditioning when the Saints were holding training camp at the luxury Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia in 2014. The lawsuit alleges that when Henry received permission from Tom Benson to move to a larger room, Gayle Benson first protested and later told Henry she hated him.
As soon as state civil Judge Kern Reese ruled Benson competent, the Saints told Henry his job was being eliminated.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-8 08:06  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys Wholesale 4433
Traditionally, ads that air before or after the Super Bowl itself aren't very successful at drawing eyeballs. But the on-the-fly aspect of this ad could make it hard to ignore.
"We wanted to test ourselves," Evans said. "We thought we would have to do it in a new and nontraditional way to really show the U.S. public that we're back in the game."
So this year,World Baseball Classic Jerseys, marketers are turning to stunts.
"The challenge for all of these companies is, 'How do you stand out?'" said Tim Calkins,Babe Ruth Jersey, a marketing professor at Northwestern University. "As a result we're going to see this year people try some very curious approaches."
THE WAR FOR YOUR ATTENTION
BETTING ON REJECTION
NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga is reportedly entertaining an unusual twist on her Super Bowl halftime show, which — though it's not confirmed — she could perform from the roof of the stadium. If that comes to pass, she won't be the only one making a big play for attention this year.
Dean Evans, Hyundai's chief marketing officer, said the shoot-during-the-game approach is all about buzz.
"It used to be, 'We need a Super Bowl spot.' Then, it was,Wholesale Authentic Air Max, 'We need a Super Bowl spot and program,'" said Mark DiMassimo,Bill Lee Jersey, CEO of ad agency DiMassimo Goldstein in New York. "Now, it's we need a Super Bowl stunt or event. It needs to be newsworthy, social and surprising — and it needs to be much bigger than 30 seconds."
Advertisers from first timer 84 Lumber to veteran Hyundai are ramping up the marketing stunts in order to stand out from the crowd during the big game. Some will air live ads, ,or at least teasers for their campaigns; one will even shoot its commercial during the game. Others are deliberately courting controversy.
The Pennsylvania building materials supplier bought a 90 second ad during the game — a huge commitment for a regional brand. But Amy Smiley, the company's director of marketing, said its first ad was rejected because some of its imagery, including a border wall that supposedly prevented people from working in the U.S., steered too close to political rhetoric about the Mexican border from President Donald Trump.
Snickers said Wednesday it will air a live Super Bowl ad in the third quarter starring Adam Driver ("Star Wars: The Force Awakens"). The Mars brand will also live stream the set of the commercial for 36 hours ahead of the spot.
The company said it's the first time a Super Bowl campaign has been launched live.
SHOOTING ON THE FLY
"The actual ad is only part of the equation," said Allison Miazga-Bedrick, a Snickers brand director, who promises "over 30 hours of original content" streamed live leading up to the game.
Super Bowl LI, in which the Atlanta Falcons will take on the New England Patriots, is expected to be the biggest live TV event of the year.
Fox declined to comment, ensuring that 84 Lumber got plenty of press well ahead of the game.
But now that so many ads get pre-released online or teased ahead of the game, advertisers have a harder time making a lasting impression. And with more than 110 million people expected to tune in on Feb. 5 and 30 second spots going for around $5 million, they need to scramble hard.
Every year, more than 30 advertisers vie to create the most-remembered 30 to 90 seconds of the Super Bowl by stuffing commercials with celebrities,Cheap Shoes Uk, slapstick humor and cute animals.
First-time Super Bowl advertiser 84 Lumber pulled a vintage ad stunt when the company went public with claims that Fox rejected its original ad because it was too "controversial."
GOING LIVE
Similarly, Wix — an Israeli website hosting service— turned to Facebook Live and YouTube Live on Jan. 17 to debut teasers for its Super Bowl ad. The teaser — which was prerecorded and only streamed live — starred Israeli actress and model Gal Gadot, who plays Wonder Woman in her own film later this year, and the English actor Jason Statham ("The Fast and the Furious").
In perhaps the biggest gamble, Hyundai is teaming with director Peter Berg ("Deepwater Horizon") to actually film a 90-second ad while the Super Bowl is underway. Hyundai said the ad will show "off the field" moments captured during the game, and will air right after the contest ends.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-8 08:21  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Raiders Jerseys From China 843
That will come. For now,Cheap Hockey Jerseys From China, Crowell feels like he could take some of the pressure off the young QB, and that he could be productive against any defense.
"I wouldn't say upset, but sometimes I question it," he said of Jackson's play-calling. "Everybody has their own opinions. I have my own opinions. You might have your own opinions. Hue Jackson has his own opinions. I'm just a player. I don't cross those boundaries. I just control what I can control."
Crowell feels he should have a larger role in coach Hue Jackson's offensive game plan. And while he's not angry over his lack of attempts, he does wonder why he's not more involved in the offense.
"We will run the football and he'll be a huge part. We've played two games and there are some things we can do better and we will do better."
The 24-year-old Crowell signed a one-year contract tender worth $2.7 million in May with the Browns, who have expressed an interest in locking him for more years before he's eligible for free agency in March. Crowell hired renowned agent Drew Rosenhaus and the sides have had some preliminary talks about a new contract.
NOTES: Rookie DE Myles Garrett is out of the walking boot after missing the first two games with a high ankle sprain. Jackson said the top overall pick has made "huge progress." However, it's unlikely the Browns will have him back this week. ... Jackson is 1-17 in his two seasons, leading some fans to feel he should give up his duties as offensive coordinator. "I don't think that is the case at all," he said. "Our situation is I know where we are. ... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I think we will get there."
Through two games, Crowell has 27 attempts for 70 yards, a "discouraging" start to the season and not the production he was looking for after gaining 952 yards and averaging 4.8 yards last season.
"I feel like it could help him out," Crowell said. "I feel like I'm a good enough player to overcome that. I mean,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, as long as I'm in a good situation."
"I have no problem with anybody walking in the office and saying, 'Coach,Wholesale Fashion Shoes Australia, give me the ball,'" Jackson said. "Now, that being said, you better make the plays when you get them, OK? There is another responsibility that comes with that. I start handing it to you 25-30 times, I am looking for 160-150 yards and a couple of long scores."
"I don't blame him," Jackson said as the Browns (0-2) prepared for this week's game at Indianapolis. "I think what he feels is fair. He gets it. A lot of guys want the ball. I think there's five or six of them,Wholesale Adidas Shoes China, saying, 'Coach, I'll do it.' But I get it. We'll get there.

As hard as he tries not to focus on his contract situation with the Browns, Cleveland's leading rusher said there's barely a moment when he's not thinking about a future payday.
"We do need to run the football," Jackson conceded. "But we have to run the football smartly in the beginning and then at some point in time once this group has had enough time together on task, then I think we will be able to run the ball the way I think we can."
Jackson wasn't surprised to learn of Crowell's wishes.
Cleveland spent $120 million — $64.5 million guaranteed — during the offseason on upgrading its offensive line. But due to injuries and a lack of cohesion, the group has taken time to mesh. Jackson believes that once the line comes together, the Browns will take off running — literally.
And Jackson said once he starts giving the ball to Crowell, he had better produce.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — While Isaiah Crowell is running, his mind is racing.
As he waits for an increase in pay, Crowell wants his touches to rise.
Until he lands a lucrative extension, and there's no guarantee that will happen with Cleveland, Crowell would be content with getting more carries.
Baltimore's defense crowded the line of scrimmage, daring rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer to throw the ball. Crowell expects to see teams continue to put eight and nine players "in the box" — within 3 yards of the line — until Kizer makes them pay.
"During the game, after the game, before the game,Jerseys From China, right now, all the time," he said Wednesday. "It's just obvious to think about."
On Sunday in Baltimore, Jackson called plays for Crowell on the first two snaps of Cleveland's first two possessions. But after the Browns fell behind by two scores, Jackson had little choice but to abandon the running game.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-8 08:43  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Adidas Shoes China 6257
Week 13 is the last chance for most fantasy teams to make the playoffs,Wholesale Shoes Australia Online, and owners will do it without any Browns or Titans on bye.
If you know you've already made the playoffs,Vapormax Plus Scontate, then your focus on the waiver wire should be handcuffs for your key players and upside bench depth with any remaining spots. One player you should definitely have a backup for is your quarterback. You don't want to be scouring the waiver wire for a substitute quarterback for your playoffs or championship game. Let's look at some of your better options on the wire for Week 13 and beyond.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-8 09:36  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes 4261
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities in Orlando are searching for a woman suspected of drugging and robbing Tennessee Titans offensive lineman Quinton Spain.
The report says Spain met the woman at an Orlando nightclub. They drove back to Spain's hotel room,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Online, where the woman made him a drink. Spain told deputies he doesn't remember anything after that until he woke up to find he was missing a $60,000 gold chain,NFL Jerseys Cheap, a $40,000 Rolex watch and another gold chain worth $13,000.
Deputies say two other men reported being the victims of similar crimes by another woman around the same time,Nike Just Do It Scarpe Uomo. It wasn't known if Spain's robbery was connected to the other two.
An Orange County Sheriff's Office report released Friday says Spain told deputies he was robbed of $113,Cheap Yeezy Shoes Online,000 in jewelry last week.
Spain didn't return an email seeking comment,Wholesale NHL Jerseys 2020.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-8 09:59  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Yeezy Authentic 1824
Someone will be left out.
But the Titans revamped the wide receiving corps this offseason. They drafted Corey Davis out of Western Michigan at No. 5 overall as the first wide receiver taken while also adding Taywan Taylor from Western Kentucky in the third round . Then they signed veteran Eric Decker in June , taking advantage of the Jets making Decker a salary cap casualty.
"I was pretty impressed with him," Titans coach Mike Mularkey said. "We worked him out this morning again one more time for safety measures and to make sure we were making the right decision bringing him off. He worked out great. I'm anxious to see how he responds to this practice. He took a number of reps,Air Force Scontate, but I'm pretty pleased."
That's good for Sharpe, the first pick of the fifth around in 2016. He led the nation with 111 catches as a senior at Massachusetts. Sharpe started 10 of the 16 games he played as a rookie and finished with 41 catches for 522 yards and two touchdowns for Tennessee.
Notes: The Titans wrapped up practice in time to watch the eclipse Monday. Players were handed glasses, and several just laid down on the field to take in the event. " It was pretty cool to be out there with the rest of the team, looking like 9 o' clock at night at 1:30,Cheap Air Max 720 China," linebacker Derrick Morgan said. Coaches made it very clear before practice to the Titans to use the glasses carefully. No fine was at risk. "A burned retina," Mularkey said of the cost.
Sharpe will get the chance to show what he can do. The Titans may not get the injured Davis back until the season opener Sept. 10 against Oakland,Wholesale Shoes Australia. Mularkey said the 6-foot-2 Sharpe does bring another big receiver to the mix outside and helps with Decker out with an ankle he hurt last week. Sharpe is hoping to convince the coaches to let him play Sunday against Chicago (1-1).
NASHVILLE,Cheap Wholesale Shoes Online, Tenn. (AP) — Tajae Sharpe is finally off the physically unable to perform list and the Titans wide receiver finds himself not only competing for playing time but possibly a roster spot.
"I want to be out there every snap,Jerseys NFL China, every day," Sharpe said.
Right now, Davis and Matthews are listed as the starters even though Davis has yet to play a snap in a preseason game after hurting a hamstring Aug. 3. Decker, Taylor, veteran Harry Douglas — who Mularkey called "invaluable" last week — and Tre McBride, the biggest question has been whether the Titans will keep five or six wide receivers.
The Titans removed Sharpe off the list Monday after he passed his physical, adding him to the active roster in time for practice.
"It was hard regardless just because I just hate being out there on the sideline with my teammates out there working day in, day out," Sharpe said. "It was just a terrible thing for me inside knowing they're out there fighting and grinding and I can't be out there with them. For me to finally get back out there, it just kind of felt like the (weight) was off my back. And I just kind of got to be able to breathe and just be thankful for my opportunity again."
Sharpe had been healing from surgery in June to repair a stress fracture in his right foot. The rehab has kept him stuck on the sideline watching teammates through most of the offseason program and the first three weeks this preseason.
"The best way to do that is to be out here," Mularkey said. "The way we condition by going to the ball every play, that's the best way to get in shape. You can run all you want on a treadmill, but there's nothing like being out here."
Mularkey said Sharpe's biggest challenge right now is getting into football shape.
Sharpe started 10 games as a rookie last season for Tennessee, but the receiving corps now is one of the team's most competitive groups.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1637

發表於 2019-3-8 10:01  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys Store 8077
Notes: Conklin and TE Jace Amaro were limited in practice Wednesday with a sore shoulder. S Da'Norris Searcy (left ankle), CB Cody Riggs (hamstring) and NT Al Woods (strained calf) did not practice.
They also intercepted the rookie quarterback twice and forced him into two fumbles with Cameron Wake responsible for much of it with four sacks and both forced fumbles by halftime.
NASHVILLE,Patriots Super Bowl 53 Jersey, Tenn. (AP) — Marcus Mariota certainly is looking forward to a chance to play the Miami Dolphins for a second straight season.
"It's a huge opportunity,Alex Okafor Jersey," Lewan said. "Like I've said, you want to be the best, play against the best. Those guys are definitely a great front line. Front seven's all unbelievable."
"We're blocking better, the schemes we're doing some things differently scheme-wise to help with the protection and hopefully it continues,Stitched Carolina Panthers Jerseys," Titans coach Mike Mularkey said. "That's the plan."
Now the Titans (1-3) rank 10th in the NFL allowing a sack on 5.15 percent of pass plays.
Wake didn't exactly return the compliment when asked about what he sees in the Titans' offensive line, joking he doesn't like offensive linemen.
Luckily for Mariota, Olivier Vernon now plays for the New York Giants after being flagged twice for unnecessary roughness. One of those hits sprained Mariota's left medial collateral ligament, costing the quarterback the next two games.
Right guard Chance Warmack was placed on injured reserve Sept. 22 needing surgery on a torn tendon in his right hand,Nike Shoes Wholesale China, and Josh Kline, a waiver wire pickup from New England has started the past two games. Mularkey also hired Hall of Fame lineman Russ Grimm as his offensive line coach.
Mariota can go into Sunday's game feeling a bit more secure in his pass protection, having been sacked only seven times — a number cut in half from the 14 allowed through the first four games of his rookie season. Tennessee wound up allowing a league-worst 54 sacks in 2015.
The Titans passed one test in last week's 27-20 loss at Houston, allowing only one sack after giving up seven to the Texans last season.

"I think they're like O-linemen," Wake said. "They're big, they're slow and they're ugly, just like most of the ones we have here. Us fast pretty guys like to take advantage of them."
Lewan couldn't put his finger on exactly what is working better, though he also credited getting help from running backs and tight ends to block pass rushers. Lewan is looking forward to playing the Dolphins (1-3) again.
New general manager Jon Robinson signed center Ben Jones away from Houston before trading down from the No. 1 overall pick back to eighth to select Jack Conklin from Michigan State in just the latest attempt by this franchise to improve the offensive line,World Baseball Classic Jerseys. Both have started every game this season.
Mularkey said left tackle Taylor Lewan has played well all season along with left guard Quinton Spain getting some much-needed experience in his second season.
"Unfortunately last year there were some things that occurred during the game that we weren't able to control and kind of affected the outcome of the game," Mariota said Wednesday. "That's part of it, just looking forward to getting back out there again."
A year ago, the Dolphins sacked Mariota five times and finished with six in routing Tennessee 38-10 last year in Nashville.
As is the Tennessee Titans' offensive line.
頂部