積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1933
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-4 01:13  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Win Carolina Panthers Team Store Online one, lose one. That's the trend so far, without fail.
The Jekyll-and-Hyde Jets are tough to figure out from one week to the next, but the fact they're nine Discount Asics Shoes Australia games Wholesale Shoes Suppliers Australia into the Cheap Yeezy Shoes Online season with very real postseason aspirations is one of the league's most Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys stunning developments.
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1933
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-4 01:15  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys China
Fans poured into the Seahawks team store on Monday at CenturyLink Field Alvin Kamara Jersey to buy championship T-shirts and hats, parents made plans to pull their Wholesale Adidas Shoes China kids out of school for Wednesday's parade, and staff at The Seattle Times donned aprons to help Fjallraven Kanken Cheap hawk some of the extra 106,000 Stitched NFL Jerseys copies printed with "Champs!" emblazoned on the front page.
"I spent a little bit of money this morning, but it's priceless," said Julie Keim, who bought 11 shirts at $28 apiece and 11 hats at $35 apiece for the Cheap Hydro Flask Uk staff at her maritime-training school in the north Seattle suburb of Edmonds. "There's so many players to be proud of on this team."
頂部
VrgiuWS4
註冊會員

UID 4565
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1965
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-28
用戶註冊天數 1893
用戶失蹤天數 1646

發表於 2019-3-4 03:52  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Shoes Suppliers Australia
The Lions (7-9) managed just 245 yards against Minnesota's woeful defense Raiders Jerseys On Sale and lost their fourth straight game to Raiders Jerseys Cheap finish yet another frustrating season.
Schwartz, who is 29-52 Cheap Authentic Dallas Cowboys Jerseys in five seasons, has two years left on his contract. But his talented team fell far short of expectations, and the hot-tempered Stitched NCAA Jerseys coach also Discount Asics Shoes Australia lost his cool with Lions fans in their home finale last week to put his job in jeopardy.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-4 12:56  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys China 11111
Jack was considered a potential top-five pick at one point,Cheap Shoes From China Wholesale, but concerns about his right knee sent him tumbling down the board. He played both ways as a freshman at UCLA and was the Pac-12 offensive and defensive newcomer of the year. But a knee injury limited him to three games last season.
"I'm going to be fine. I'll be able to play again," Smith said. "It's just timing. Timing is everything and for Dallas to draft me, they're going to get a great player. I'm looking forward to playing for a great team."
Roberto Aguayo of Florida State went to Tampa Bay at No. 59, becoming the first kicker to go in the second round since Mike Nugent was selected by the New York Jets with the 47th pick in 2005.
General manager Dave Caldwell said Jack had a great workout for the team.
Also worth noting: defensive end Noah Spence from Eastern Kentucky to Tampa Bay at No. 39, and wide receiver Michael Thomas of Ohio State to New Orleans at No. 47. Spence began his collegiate career with the Buckeyes, but was banned from the Big Ten after two failed drug tests. Thomas is the nephew of 1996 top overall draft pick Keyshawn Johnson.
"I have a lot of confidence in him. I like the way he's wired," Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht said. "I like the body of work he's put out there,Adidas NMD Wholesale Price, obviously. ... We needed to be bold there, and we were."
Jones said he has never been to Kansas City.
Three quarterbacks were selected on the second day: Penn State's Christian Hackenberg to the New York Jets at No. 51; North Carolina State's Jacoby Brissett to New England at 91; and Southern California's Cody Kessler at No. 93 to Cleveland. But Michigan State QB Connor Cook was among the top players still on the board heading into Saturday.
Linebacker Reggie Ragland (No. 41 to Buffalo), defensive tackles A'Shawn Robinson (No. 46 for Detroit) and Jarran Reed (No. 49 to Seattle) and cornerback Cyrus Jones (No. 60 to New England) made it five players for Alabama in the second round. Kenyan Drake, Henry's backup with the Crimson Tide, went to Miami in the third round.
Mississippi State defensive tackle Chris Jones, one of the last players at the downtown Chicago theater, went to Kansas City at No. 37 and got a big ovation when he walked onstage. He gave Commissioner Roger Goodell a big hug as the crowd roared.

Center Ryan Kelly was the only one from Nick Saban's program to go on the first day.
Now about those knees.
Smith also was expected to be a first-round pick before he tore two ligaments in his left knee during Notre Dame's loss to Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl. Following the advice of doctors at Notre Dame and agent Eugene Parker, who passed away from cancer on March 31, Smith had Cowboys team doctor Dan Cooper perform the surgery.
"Bottom line is, man, I'm ready to go," Jack said. "I'll be there rookie minicamp. I'm a 100 percent healthy. I'm cleared. The knee shouldn't be a concern anymore. I definitely proved that with my play. There's nothing else to talk about. I'm ready to play ball."
"Not getting picked last night was a little stressful,Jerseys NFL China," Ragland said. "But my family kept me calm, and I kept my dad calm, which was important. ... It was a humbling feeling. You think you're going somewhere, but God has a plan."
The Browns kicked off the second round with Oklahoma State defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah, and the Titans selected Clemson defensive end Kevin Dodd with the No. 33 overall pick. Dodd had three sacks in the Tigers' loss to Alabama in the national championship game.
The pair of athletic linebackers with health questions went early in the second round of the NFL draft on Friday, with Jacksonville trading up to grab Jack two spots after Dallas selected Smith with the No. 34 overall pick.
Ohio State had five players go in the top 20 of the first round and five more were selected on Saturday, a record for the first three rounds in the modern era of the draft since 1967, according to STATS. Braxton Miller,Cheap Air Max 90 Australia, a converted quarterback who played wide receiver last season, went to Houston at No. 85.
Jack and Smith were two of the biggest names still on the board at the beginning of the day, and Alabama running back Derrick Henry went to Tennessee at No. 45. Henry powered the Crimson Tide to the national championship last season and won the Heisman Trophy.
"You'd never know there was anything wrong with him,Air Max 97 Suomi," Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell said. "As far as we're con
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-4 23:39  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping 9375
"It's only breaking news cause you thought I was guilty," Harrison tweeted. "I have my father's name and I have WORKED for EVERYTHING I have since DAY ONE."
The league threatened Harrison, Matthews,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Peppers and free agent Mike Neal with indefinite suspensions if they did not meet with investigators.
An NFL statement said "the investigation involved witness interviews, a review of relevant records and other materials,Aaron Lynch Jersey, electronic research, and laboratory analysis and review."
Harrison tweaked the findings of the investigation on Twitter and Instagram late Wednesday.
In the December report, Sly made claims of PED use by several athletes, including Harrison, Peyton Manning and the three others,Cheap Adidas Superstar China, but later recanted his claims.
The NFL cleared all three players on Wednesday, saying there was "no credible evidence" the players were guilty of any of the claims made in a documentary by Al-Jazeera America in January.
The five-time Pro Bowl linebacker initially insisted NFL commissioner Roger Goodell come to Harrison's house to conduct the interview in person,Cheap NFL Jerseys, though he later backed off. Harrison eventually met with the NFL before the league-mandated deadline, as did Matthews and Peppers.
NEW YORK (AP) — NFL stars James Harrison, Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers can start the regular season without having the specter of a league investigation over whether they used performance-enhancing drugs hanging over their heads.
All of them were mentioned in an Al-Jazeera television interview with Charlie Sly,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, who worked as an intern at an anti-aging clinic.
McPhee's letter said Harrison would meet with the NFL at 5 p.m. Aug. 30 at the team's facility, and would only discuss the portion of the Al-Jazeera interview that mentioned the 14-year veteran.
NFLPA attorney Heather McPhee sent a letter to the NFL earlier this month of accusing it of trying to "bully and publicly shame" Harrison without offering evidence beyond a brief mention in the Al-Jazeera interview.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-5 11:16  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Nike Shoes From China 5433
"It is fun if it's functioning at a high level," he says,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, focusing specifically on his "exotic smashmouth" offense.
Still, these are exciting, gritty teams with coaches willing to innovate and gamble.
The defense keeps things energized with a productive pass rush led by Ryan Kerrigan. The Redskins don't have an Alex Ovechkin to electrify fans like the Capitals do, but they certainly keep your interest.

Interest never wanes when it comes to the Raiders, whose fan base has remained formidable and loyal while the organization was hitting rock bottom. Now,Cheap Baseball Jerseys Shirts, even as owner Mark Davis flirts with a move to Las Vegas, the Black Hole die-hards remain, well, die-hards.
Mularkey has a slightly different view of what precisely is fun.
Of the four, the Titans are the most ahead of schedule. They appeared built for 2017 and beyond, with Marcus Mariota developing into a franchise quarterback; a formidable running game built around DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry; and a defense that, while inconsistent, really gets after opponents.
Matt Ryan is having his best season, the running back tandem of Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman is dynamic and,Jerseys Wholesale, to coach Dan Quinn's satisfaction, his defense is coming around. Vic Beasley Jr. has become a sackmaster in his second pro season, and linebacker Deion Jones and safety Keanu Neal are among the NFL's best rookies.
"Touchdowns and wins," Mularkey said.
And what they've gotten thanks to the clean-up work of general manager Reggie McKenzie and the insightful, at times even brilliant coaching of Jack Del Rio, is a Super Bowl contender. One that plays an exciting brand of football, too.
"We've done it every single way. It's crazy," Raiders quarterback Derek Carr says. "I'm just going to keep on believing. I'm going to keep working hard. Hopefully, we'll have more ways for you.
Atlanta seemed ready for the bigtime in 2015 when it started 6-1. Then everything fell apart, and lots of folks expected another collapse when the Falcons went from 4-1 to 4-3 this season. But they are 9-5 with an offense that hasn't sputtered even with star receiver Julio Jones temporarily sidelined.
"You hear around the league of what teams and organizations do, and I think he's turned this organization around in the span of a few months," Murray says of his coach, "and I think he deserves a lot of credit for that."
They might not all make the postseason; only the Raiders are guaranteed a spot. If they get into the Super Bowl chase, they all might exit quickly.
The Titans certainly have made it work this season. They not only are the NFL's best inside an opponent's 20 at scoring touchdowns 72.7 percent of the time, but are the fourth-highest scoring team since Oct. 6, averaging 27.8 points per game.
"To be honest,Nike Air Max Shop Australia, I don't care how we do it. I hope we keep doing it and come up with some new ways."
What has emerged is the rise of four teams who are downright fun to watch: the Falcons , Titans,Redskins and Raiders .
Credit Mularkey, who has shown faith in players young or experienced, and has a willingness to gamble.
But for the overall package, the grit of the Titans, explosiveness of the Falcons, playmaking of the Redskins, and bar-the-door outrageousness of the Raiders belie the No Fun League nickname.
So what makes it fun for fans is just what coaches want to see as well.
This has not been the most watchable of NFL seasons,Jerseys From China, although the action and entertainment value has picked up in the second half of the schedule.
Carr's maturity has him in the MVP conversation, and Khalil Mack's dominance sparks a defense that is improving. If it's energized shootouts that tickle your fancy, this is the team to watch.
Washington remains very up and down, but that's a major part of the Redskins' charm. They have a huge decision to make on Kirk Cousins, who's making a pretty solid argument for the long-term contract he seeks. With a deep group of receivers — Jamison Crowder is a star in the making — it's a refreshing offense.
Several other clubs have units that entertain regularly, such as Seattle's booming defense and Pittsburgh's star-laden offense.
Yet Tennessee (8-6) under coach Mike Mularkey has arrived early. Wins over Green Bay, Detroit, Miami, Denver and Kansas City ring as loudly as any band at a Nashville honky tonk.
頂部
FmwbprX0
註冊會員

UID 4562
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1772
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1933
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-5 13:47  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Authentic Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
Brent retired from the NFL last year, but his ties to the Cowboys were prominent at trial. Two current players, Barry Church and Danny McCray, testified about hanging out with Brent and Brown, first playing video games, then having Raiders Jerseys On Sale dinner and going Cheap Baseball Jerseys Shirts to Privae, a Dallas nightclub.
Sean Lee, a Cowboys linebacker, attended part of Wholesale Nike NFL Shop the trial to show support for Brent, and Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said this week that he K?nken Ryggs?ck Billigt was closely watching for a verdict.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-5 20:22  資料 私人訊息 
Clearance NCAA Jerseys 1519
"Again, I've been saying it from the very beginning, that special teams will have a big factor in how this roster is built," Mularkey said.
"The roster's not completely set yet,Jerseys NFL Cheap," Mularkey said. "We're still in discussions on some things,Zapatillas Nike Baratas Espa?a, but for the most part we're moving forward."
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans hope to have the starting offense all healthy for their season opener against the Oakland Raiders.
The fifth pick overall out of Western Michigan , Davis was the first wide receiver selected in the draft. The Titans had so bolstered their wide receivers that keeping six or seven seemed possible. Mularkey said he's interested in bringing backs Weems, a move likely for after the opener Sept. 10 when the veteran's salary wouldn't be guaranteed for the full season.
It'll be the first time coach Mike Mularkey will see them together in a game.
The moves leave the Titans with Marcus Mariota and backup Matt Cassel at quarterback. Walker is one of three tight ends, along with rookie Jonnu Smith and Phillip Supernaw. But the Titans currently have 11 linebackers and 11 defensive backs, including cornerback Kalan Reed who was Mr. Irrelevant in the 2016 draft.
Sharpe had been on the physically unable to perform list recovering from offseason surgery to repair his right foot, and he was activated Aug. 21 . Mularkey said Dr. Bob Anderson cleared Sharpe's return. But the receiver hurt his foot again in Thursday night's 30-6 loss to Kansas City.

Despite rookie Corey Davis not taking a single snap in the preseason, the Titans trimmed down their roster Saturday by keeping only five wide receivers, with a sixth, Tajae Sharpe, placed on injured reserve after reinjuring his right foot. Quarterback Alex Tanney also was placed on injured reserve with a broken foot.
A year ago, Sharpe had 41 catches for 522 yards, fourth overall behind Rishard Matthews, Pro Bowl tight end Delanie Walker and Pro Bowl running back DeMarco Murray in receptions. Mularkey said based on their history with such injuries, the Titans felt putting Sharpe on injured reserve to heal would be best for the receiver's career.
The Titans waived 33 other players, including wide receiver Eric Weems, signed in March to help boost special teams with a two-year, $2.6 million deal. Others cut include tight ends Jace Amaro and Jerome Cunningham, linebacker Justin Staples and nose tackle Antwaun Woods.
Fullback Joe Bacci,Alex Okafor Jersey, long snapper Ryan DiSalvo,Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Real, running back Akeem Judd and defensive end Jimmy Staten all were waived as injured.
"That's the nature of the business," Mularkey said. "You can rely it's going to be the same when you start. It is different. We've got some injuries there. I think we're ... still looking at the roster at a number of positions, that being one of them. We still feel very confident with where we are right now with that position."
Davis only returned to practice in a limited fashion Tuesday after hurting a hamstring Aug. 3, and Mularkey said the rookie hopefully will be practicing full speed by the end of the week. Eric Decker,Chaussure Adidas Belgique, who hurt an ankle Aug. 17, also returned to practice with Davis. Mularkey says he expects both to be available for the opener.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-6 00:27  資料 私人訊息 
Brandon Finnegan Jersey 8292
Fox said it wasn't a case where Cutler's thumb worsened after Wednesday's practice.
So Cutler sat out of practice Thursday because of a sprained right thumb.
As a result, rookie Jordan Howard has taken first-team snaps and is the likely starter. Howard has 67 rushing yards on 12 attempts this season, but the fifth-round draft pick from Indiana has to display improvement in the passing game as a blocker.
It's possible Hoyer's job would be easier with the other positions on offense more settled, but running back remains an issue.
Hoyer continues to operate under the uncertainty of whether he'll start, but said it's merely the life of an NFL backup.
Asked if Bears coaches were picking his brain for information on the Lions, Bell said, "Right now, I think they're just trying to feed my brain."
Cutler, who missed Sunday night's 31-17 loss at Dallas, had practiced Wednesday on a limited basis for the first time since his injury occurred Sept. 19 in a 29-14 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Hoyer completed 30 of 49 for 317 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions against Dallas, but was just 8-for-12 for 71 yards at halftime. The Bears managed only four first-half first downs and trailed 24-3.
NOTES: Guard Kyle Long (shoulder) went through a full practice after being limited Wednesday. Guard Josh Sitton (shoulder) practiced on a limited basis. ... Defensive end Mitch Unrein (knee) went through a full practice Thursday after being limited Wednesday. ... Safety Harold Jones-Quartey, who had suffered a concussion,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, was able to practice Thursday on a limited basis.
Earlier this week, the Bears signed former Lions running back Joique Bell and hope to have him available after only a few practices for backup duty against his old team.
However, Cutler hadn't really done much throwing in Wednesday's practice as the winless Bears (0-3) prepared to host Detroit (1-2) Sunday.
Picking up the offense in such a short time will be a challenge.
"Right now he's really not able," Fox said about Cutler. "He can go out there and take snaps, but to be able to throw the ball into tight windows and the things you've got to do in this league to perform at a high level, if we feel good about that tomorrow (Friday) or we feel good about that Saturday,Hydro Flask Sale, then (we) wouldn't hesitate to put him in.

Although the quarterback and running back remained an entirely different matter.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears had their coach back on Thursday.
A clearer situation could present itself Friday, but backup Brian Hoyer continues to lead the offense while Cutler watches.
A day after missing practice because of a stomach virus,Jerseys NFL China, coach John Fox returned to Halas Hall and said quarterback Jay Cutler is not up to playing in a game at this point.
"No setbacks, just healing," Fox said.
"Right now it's hard for me to say, until those days hit."
"In the NFL, it's a little bit different than college football with all the different fronts and with all the different personnel packages. He's working really hard to get caught up to speed with that, but he's doing a nice job as a runner."
"For me I'm every day trying to prepare to play whatever his status is,Cheap Shoes Australia," Hoyer said. "Until someone tells me different I'm just preparing like I'm going to play and that's if he was playing I would prepare the same way."
"He's getting there," offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains said. "He's getting closer.
Starter Jeremy Langford has been out since suffering an ankle injury in Sunday's game and backup Ka'Deem Carey remains out of practice after missing Sunday's game entirely with a pulled hamstring.
The Bears rank 30th in the league in rushing and last in time of possession, so the running game has to show drastic improvement.
"I think we just didn't want to aggravate it more,Cheap Authentic Jerseys," Fox said. "Again, a thumb on a throwing hand of a quarterback is a delicate situation. So we just figured we wouldn't go out there and have any stress on it."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-6 00:42  資料 私人訊息 
Buy Nike Air Max 270 Australia 4951
The showcase of the wild-card weekend; we could see either of these teams, despite their shortcomings, progressing to the conference title game and possibly the Super Bowl.
PACKERS, 26-21
Pittsburgh and Seattle both have an edge on their opponents in record, and the betting lines show that. The Steelers (11-5),Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, despite having lost to Miami (10-6) this season, are 10-point favorites. The Seahawks (10-5-1) are 8-point favorites over Detroit (9-7).
The Seahawks also have the better defense, even though it's been spotty, at best, without injured star safety Earl Thomas.
One of the more intriguing angles here is Detroit's clutch wideout, Golden Tate,Cheap Jerseys From China, who used to fill that same role in Seattle. Doug Baldwin has done much more than replacing Tate, though.
No. 9 Oakland (plus 3?) at No. 12 Houston
Aaron Rodgers probably has been the league's top quarterback since Thanksgiving. He's re-established that dynamic connection with Jordy Nelson, and Ty Montgomery's emergence as a receiver-turned-running back has been a revelation. Green Bay's defense also has come on, though the secondary is banged-up.
No. 11 Detroit (plus 8) at No. 8 Seattle
That's the case in two of this weekend's matchups, and Pro Picks sees it as a mixed bag.
We all know Prescott's 2016 story. It now looks as if third-stringer Cook will become the first QB to make his initial NFL start in a playoff game. If he can be anything close to Prescott ... .

"We've been a little bit better than that, but we're not aiming for 9-7, but we're AFC South champions. We've got a home playoff game. Great opportunity for our fans and for our players,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, especially, to go out and play well and try to win a playoff game. It's going to be very difficult to do that, but I'm glad for the opportunity."
The Dolphins turned around their season with a Week 6 victory over the Steelers. But Miami is yet another team using a backup QB, Matt Moore, although starter Ryan Tannehill has progressed nicely in his recovery from a knee injury. If Jay Ajayi can run wild again, Miami has a solid chance.
These are two of the worst running teams in football, but Seattle has gotten back Thomas Rawls, which could make for a distinct edge.
However,Sac ?? Dos Kanken Soldes, the Steelers are a tested bunch and got to rest several key players in the season finale — including Ben Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell.
Regardless, all eight of these teams would prefer to be doing what New England, Dallas, Atlanta and Kansas City are doing: not playing. But they weren't good enough for a bye.
Seahawks win, Lions cover.
Pro Picks just can't believe the Raiders' turnaround season will end so ignominiously. We also can't believe too much in Houston.
New York is showing elements of the torrid pass rush and opportunistic defense that lifted it to NFL championships for the 2007 and '11 seasons. But the running game is so-so and Eli Manning only seems comfortable throwing to Odell Beckham Jr. Not that it's a bad idea.
The Raiders (12-4), one of the AFC's powers until, well, the past three weeks, travel to Houston (9-7) for Saturday's late-afternoon contest. Then the Giants (11-5) head to Green Bay (10-6) in the capper to the four-game round on Sunday.
STEELERS, 23-17
No. 10 Miami (plus 10) at No. 5 Pittsburgh
When the Raiders selected quarterback Connor Cook in the fourth round last April, the Cowboys were eyeing him. Dallas then went with Dak Prescott.
BEST BET: SEAHAWKS, 20-17
The Texans are headed back to the so-far-underwhelming Brock Osweiler after Tom Savage was concussed last week.
No. 6 (tie) New York Giants (plus 4) at No. 6 (tie) Green Bay
Wild-card games can be so unpredictable because, at times, the visitors come in with a better record than the host.
"We want to be better than 9-7,Grossiste Air Max Belgique," Texans coach Bill O'Brien said. "I think it's a league, based on the rules and the way that the draft is set up and free agency — it's like what I always say, it's an 8-and-8 league.
UPSET SPECIAL: RAIDERS, 17-16
The line is kind of hefty, though.
Neither side has been inspiring down the stretch, with Detroit throwing away the NFC North crown with three straight closing defeats, and Seattle kicking away a bye by splitting its final six.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-6 01:52  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Adidas Superstar China 14663
Raiders safety Woodson is in his 18th pro season, Chargers quarterback Rivers is in his 12th, and Lions receiver Johnson in his ninth.
Lee is from Pittsburgh,Scarpe Air Max 97 Saldi, so the award has extra meaning for him.
Players will vote on Dec. 18, with each of the 32 teams submitting a consensus vote as its choice for the winner. But a team can't vote for a teammate.
Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee called the nomination "a great honor."
The winner will be determined by a vote of current NFL players after a panel of former players will select eight finalists,Fjallraven Kanken Italia, four from each conference. That panel is comprised of Hall of Famer Curtis Martin, Warrick Dunn, Karl Mecklenburg and Leonard Wheeler.
Remaining nominees are:
"Playing football the right way and being out there, it's a blessing to play in the NFL,Bouteille dEau Hydro Flask," Lee said. It's a blessing to play for the Cowboys and trying to do things the right way and play the right way in the field. Extremely important."
Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald won the first Rooney award last year. The award was created in honor of the late founding owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers and a Pro Football Hall of Famer.
Other long-time NFL players nominated include Colts QB Matt Hasselbeck (17th season), Packers LB Julius Peppers (14th), Browns QB Josh McCown (13th), Saints TE Benjamin Watson (12th), Chiefs LB Derrick Johnson (11th), Vikings LB Chad Greenway (10th), Eagles LB DeMeco Ryans (10th), Steelers CB William Gay (ninth) and 49ers T Joe Staley (ninth).
Cardinals DT Calais Campbell,Carolina Panthers Authentic Jerseys, Falcons CB Desmond Trufant, Ravens RB Justin Forsett, Bills QB Tyrod Taylor,  Panthers LB Luke Kuechly, Bears RB Matt Fort?, Bengals LB Vinny Rey,  Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas,  Texans T Duane Brown, Jaguars DT Sen'Derrick Marks,Clearance Hockey Jerseys, Patriots T Nate Solder, Giants RB Rashad Jennings, Jets LB David Harris, Seahawks WR Jermaine Kearse, Rams DT Aaron Donald, Buccaneers DT Gerald McCoy,   Titans CB Jason McCourty, and Redskins RB Alfred Morris.
The award will be presented during the "NFL Honors" show when The Associated Press announces the individual award winners for the 2015 season. That program takes place Feb. 6, the night before the Super Bowl.
The winner will receive a $25,000 donation from the NFL Foundation to a charity of his choice.
"It's pretty awesome to be recognized," said defensive tackle Earl Mitchell, the Dolphins' nominee. "Sportsmanship is very important. It's a tribute to the coaches I had growing up, the way I was raised."

NEW YORK (AP) — Veterans Charles Woodson, Philip Rivers and Calvin Johnson are among 32 players nominated for the Art Rooney Award that honors sportsmanship in the NFL.
"The Rooneys are great, but I play for the Cowboys," he said with a laugh. "No, the Rooneys, obviously growing up in Pittsburgh, they're a legendary family. The Steelers are an unbelievable organization — the way the Rooneys do things. They have a ton of class. Growing up in Pittsburgh, that was a family that I think everybody looked up to."
Mitchell admitted it's difficult to display sportsmanship while working in the trenches.
"You get tested every single play," he said. "People are trying to do all kinds of extra stuff. You've got to keep your cool because you don't want to penalize your team. It's tough to play a clean game, but it's awesome to be recognized."
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-6 08:54  資料 私人訊息 
Carolina Panthers Jersey Cheap 14957
— Adrian Peterson looked a lot like, well,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Adrian Peterson as he rushed for 203 yards and a touchdown for Minnesota.
A little trivia: Osweiler ties Matt Blundin (1992-97) and Dan McGwire (1991-95) as the tallest QBs in league history, according to STATS.
Manning won't even dress. Instead, Osweiler's backup will be rookie Trevor Siemian. As for when Manning might return, well, coach Gary Kubiak didn't exactly know, saying: "I told him that his total focus is going to be on (him getting healthy)."
— Jay Ajayi, RB,Air Max 97 Scontate, Miami (owned in 18 percent of Yahoo leagues): Interim coach Dan Campbell wants to get him more carries.
Time to use a waiver-wire pick on Osweiler, who's owned in one percent of Yahoo fantasy leagues. After taking over for Manning in the third quarter Sunday against Kansas City,Cheap MLB Gear, Osweiler threw for 146 yards, one touchdowns and an interception.
Another week and even more injuries to big names:
— Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders passed the concussion protocol, but was held out after getting hurt in the second half. Sanders played Sunday even though he missed a week of practice with a sprained left ankle. He didn't have a catch.
LOOKING AHEAD TO THURSDAY
Maybe Osweiler can jump-start an offense that hasn't been able to get Demaryius Thomas rolling enough to meet his high draft position nor has found proven production from C,Wholesale Nike Shoes Cheap.J. Anderson or Ronnie Hillman.
— Mark Sanchez, QB, Philadelphia (1 percent of Yahoo): Good insurance for Bradford.
— Kansas City's Charcandrick West did his best Jamaal Charles imitation, scoring once on a short run and another on a long pass play.
— New England lost another weapon as receiver Julian Edelman left with a foot injury against the New York Giants. The Patriots lost Dion Lewis last weekend.
— If only you could've known: A hobbled Ben Roethlisberger came off the bench for Pittsburgh to throw for 379 yards and three TD passes. Questionable going into the game with a sprained left foot, Roethlisberger was forced into duty when Landry Jones left with a sprained left ankle. Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant owners got a nice surprise with Big Ben's return as both had big games.
— Josh Huff, WR, Philadelphia (zero percent of Yahoo): Had three catches and a TD against Miami.
Here are possible waiver additions to consider:
Osweiler has served as Manning's understudy since being drafted in 2012. This weekend in Chicago will be a chance to show what he can do.

— That Arizona passing attack sure looked potent at Seattle. Michael Floyd had two TD receptions and Larry Fitzgerald finished with 10 catches for 130 yards.
WEEK 10 OBSERVATIONS
— Zach Miller, TE, Chicago (1 percent of Yahoo): Caught five passes for 107 yards and two scores against St. Louis.
For years, Brock Osweiler has resided in the shadow of Peyton Manning.
HELP WANTED
Manning, who's been dealing with foot and rib injuries, finished with a career-worst 0.0 passer rating Sunday. That sort of figure actually would've been preferable to what fantasy owners received — a minus-6.6 points in typical leagues.
Titans rookie running back David Cobb might get his first taste of action at Jacksonville. He was inactive last weekend after coming off the injured reserve-designated to return list this week. Tennessee sure could use a boost after Antonio Andrews had 11 carries for eight yards. Blake Bortles has thrown at least two TD passes in seven of nine games this season.
Now, the 6-foot-8 quarterback gets his chance to stand tall. The Denver Broncos benched a banged-up Manning on Monday and handed the keys to the offense over to Osweiler.
— Johnny Manziel, QB,Air Force 1 Clearance, Cleveland (4.4 percent of ESPN): Threw for a career-high 372 yards.
— Devin Funchess, WR, Carolina (17 percent of CBS): Starting to get Cam Newton's attention.
THE INJURY FRONT
— Philadelphia's Sam Bradford had with a concussion and injured his left shoulder. In addition, Eagles running back Ryan Mathews suffered a concussion.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-6 08:55  資料 私人訊息 
Zaino Kanken Outlet 12123
VERNON, Texas (AP) — A billionaire NFL owner has purchased a Texas mega-ranch that has been operated by one family for nearly a century.
The Waggoner Ranch is about 175 miles northwest of Dallas. It's the largest behind one fence in the United States.
Kroenke said in a statement that he would "protect and preserve" what broker Bernie Uechtritz called the "Statue of Liberty" of cowboy culture,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Waggoner granddaughter Electra Waggoner Biggs filed a lawsuit in 1991 to liquidate the estate,Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic, setting off a decadeslong courtroom battle among the heirs.
The heirs of cattle baron W,Adam Shaheen Jersey.T. Waggoner said Tuesday that a judge permitted the sale to Rams owner Stan Kroenke for an undisclosed sum,Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping. The ranch had been listed for $725 million when it hit the market in August 2014,Air Force 1 Australia Cheap.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-6 10:30  資料 私人訊息 
Kanken Backpack Cheap UK 14034
,Hockey Jerseys From China
Receiver Rishard Matthews (ribs) and tackle Ja'Wuan James (toe) were ruled out Saturday as expected. Also ruled out was backup tight end Brandon Williams with a broken foot,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
Receivers Jarvis Landry (knee) and Kenny Stills (ankle) were among those listed as probable,Byron Scott Jersey.
DAVIE,Air Max 97 Australia Sale, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Earl Mitchell is questionable for Monday's game against the Giants with a calf injury,Hydro Flask Barn, but interim coach Dan Campbell says he expects the veteran to play.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-6 12:22  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys From China 830
New York did not make the playoffs in any of those first three seasons and there are many ready to write off this team because very little is going right,Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping. The offense has 13 points.
"We're not worried about the fans. We're not worried about the fans, at all," Pro Bowl safety Landon Collins said. "If they want to neglect the New York Giants, they can neglect us. It's about the guys in here, all 53 guys. We're all that matters to each other."
Collins feels the same way about the defense, which is ranked No. 28 against the run (133.5 yards) after being one of the best in the league last season.
NOTES: TE Evan Engram was in the concussion protocol as a precaution. Beckham and LB Keenan Robinson (concussion) were also limited. ... Hart, LB B.J. Goodson (shin), CB Janoris Jenkins (ankle) and LB J.T. Thomas (groin) did not participate in the workout.
"We're fighting, trying to figure it out," Collins said. "The offense is trying to figure it out. As a defense we just have to play much better so our offense can pick it up. We just have to hold teams to zero to three points. It's on us. We'll just try to do that as much as possible."
By the end of the game, MetLife Stadium was practically deserted. Few fans stayed to watch the Detroit Lions leave with a 24-10 win that sent the Giants to their fourth 0-2 start in the past five years.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Halfway through their home opener, the New York Giants left the field to a cascade of boos.
"I think you've just got to believe that going through tough times will make you stronger, will make you stronger as a team," Manning said Wednesday after a jog-through practice for Sunday's game in Philadelphia.
Justin Pugh, who had to move from left guard to right tackle on the opening series after Bobby Hart aggravated an ankle injury, said the line remains confident despite all the negativity surrounding the unit. It just has to execute better, avoid the penalties and mistakes and keep fighting.
It's not what anyone expected after an 11-5 season in 2016 that returned New York to the postseason for the first time since 2011.
"If the fans want to go out and boo,Wholesale MLB Jerseys Pro Shop, I can't fault them," Pugh said. "We haven't put anything good out there on tape so far to prove them otherwise."
It would be easy to blame the Giants' problems on the offense,Jordans Clearance. It has generated very little either running or passing the ball. Coach Ben McAdoo's play calling has been criticized and many think the job should go to offensive coordinator Mike Sullivan. The line has been terrible and Eli Manning's play has been just as shaky.
"But you've got to get through them. That's kind of the situation we're in. There's always going to be ups and downs of a season,Duke Johnson Jersey, hopefully we've kind of hit the rough patch and we'll work ourselves out of it."

"We believe in these walls we are a good football team,Byron Scott Jersey," he said. "We just haven't played good football and we want to go out there and prove that we can."
Not having Odell Beckham Jr. for the first game because of an ankle injury and limited in the second compounded the problems.
"I don't think it's the play calling or anything like that," he said. "I just think it's the execution part. We just have to execute better. We're definitely still confident. One play here or there can change the whole thing."
Halfback Orleans Darkwa, who is pushing Paul Perkins for the starting job, said the offense is beating itself.
While the defense is only allowing an average of 21? points, it is not playing nearly as well as last season. Special teams has contributed nothing and allowed a punt return for a touchdown.
Defensive tackle Jay Bromley summed it up for the team.
頂部
HackxXp1
註冊會員

UID 4558
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1821
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1948
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-6 16:05  資料 私人訊息 
Asics Outlet Online Australia
"He's only Stitched NCAA Jerseys struggling because we're not helping him Air Max Womens Australia out," left guard Willie Colon said. "That's the bottom line."
After watching the film, Ryan reiterated Alvin Kamara Jersey what he Fjallraven Kanken Cheap said Sunday of the team's play against the Dolphins, calling it "just a poor Wholesale NFL Jerseys performance on our part."
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-6 19:58  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Nike Air Max Online Australia 8517
The news is a major blow for an offense looking to get back on track under new offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn. Lynn was promoted to the post after the Bills fired Greg Roman last Friday.
The Bills' woes on offense are a big reason for their 0-2 start. Through two games, Buffalo is 30th in offense (276.5 yards per game) and 29th in third-down conversion (6 of 23).
Ryan added that Watkins had his injured foot stepped on at a walkthrough practice earlier in the week, which "probably didn't help."
Bills coach Rex Ryan said Watkins' chances of playing are "probably not real good" Friday,Zapatillas Nike Espa?a. Watkins did not practice all week,Shoes Clearance Sale Uk.
Watkins has been hampered by foot soreness in recent weeks,Cheap Shoes Website. He underwent foot surgery this offseason.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins is unlikely to play against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
Watkins, Buffalo's No. 1 receiver, has gotten off to a slow start to the year with six receptions for 63 yards.
The Bills will also be without left tackle Cordy Glenn,Superstar Shoes On Sale, who has yet to return to practice after suffering an ankle injury in Week 1. Tight end Charles Clay (knee),Wholesale Adidas Shoes China, wide receiver Greg Salas (groin) and cornerback Ronald Darby (hamstring) are questionable.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-6 20:11  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys NFL China 7524
Then there's the chore of facing a well-rested team coming off a bye. Rarely are both opponents in a specific game in that situation: It happens only once in 2016,Hydro Flask Pas Cher, when Pittsburgh is at Baltimore on Nov. 6.
Still, timing is a tremendous factor in the outcome of NFL games. If you are banged up and your bye isn't until Week 10 or 11, your playoff chances might be gone by then.
Often not apparent when deciphering the schedule are advantages that crop up. Facing a team in turmoil should provide an edge, something the Jets got in Week 2 at Buffalo, when they won for the only time so far. Or what the Bills experienced last Sunday when the Niners' circus came to town with Colin Kaepernick making his first start. Rex Ryan's club, which has turned around its fortunes since that Jets loss,Adidas Boty Levn??, romped past San Francisco.
Don't get us wrong, it still could be a terrific meeting of the AFC's two best teams. It also could be a major dud: Tom Brady vs. Landry Jones doesn't have much spice.
The obvious cases of when over who tend to come in the heat of September — anyone really eager to play outdoors in Florida or Nashville then? — or in the bitter cold of winter. Tundra is a dirty word to folks outside of Green Bay, Buffalo and New England.
The Steelers can talk bravely as much as they want, and they should. As linebacker Arthur Moats says, "Responding to adversity, that's what we do. Yeah, we know Ben isn't playing, but we have confidence in Landry. You know he's going to go out there and let it fly."
At least the Rams get a break there. Few teams have had more potential to be plagued by the when than the Rams.
Indeed, the Eagles play three opponents who had a bye the previous week, including the Vikings on Sunday . The Panthers, Giants, 49ers, Cardinals,NFL Jerseys From China, Jaguars, Bengals and Texans each play two opponents who were idle the week before.
And Dallas is 5-1 without Tony Romo, so taking on Dak Prescott has been anything but an edge for the opposition.
And if you come out of the gates like a hot rod and then have an early bye, well, that's not so good, either. Remember, Philly won its first three games and looked very strong. Then the schedule told the Eagles to take a week off.
Star running back Adrian Peterson might be back with the Vikings for the final six or so games, so opponents would want to get Minnesota while he is rehabbing his knee injury. Problem is, the Vikings are 5-0 anyway.

Aside from their nomadic existence as they moved from St. Louis to Los Angeles, then had three different Southern California locales to work out of, they had a road game in Detroit in Week 6. Immediately after the loss to the Lions, they headed to London for their annual (until they get their new palace in Inglewood, California) hosting venture.
For years, reporters covering the Jets immediately looked for two games when the schedule came out: when the team was in Miami (hopefully late in the year) and when it was in Buffalo (September, please).
But the reality in the NFL is that often it's when you play a team that matters as much as who the opponent is. Facing the Steelers in Heinz Field is daunting for most anyone when Big Ben is on the field,Air Max Outlet Italia. Patriots luck prevails this week.
Fair? Perhaps even less fair is that nine clubs never take on a team coming off a bye: Dallas, Washington, Green Bay, Los Angeles, Cleveland, Miami, Buffalo, Indianapolis and San Diego.
"Yeah, it was different in that we came over on Monday following a home game (last season) ... in the National Football League, it's an inherent challenge to go from the West Coast, and then play a 1 p.m. (ET) game, which is in essence a 10 a.m. game on the West Coast. That in itself was a challenge for us that we dealt with last week."
"Let me go back. Clearly, coming off a difficult loss in Detroit,Cheap Air Force One Australia, and then leaving almost immediately after the game for here was a challenge for us," Rams coach Jeff Fisher says. "But, they knew well ahead of time, and they accepted it. We got here, they settled down. We tried to keep them awake, but we weren't as successful as we thought, but they got rested up.
Meanwhile, the Giants were winning last Sunday at home against Baltimore.
That Patriots-Steelers matchup Sunday sure looked like a Game of the Year candidate. Then all of the air went out of it when Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger damaged his knee.
There are always contrasts, though.
They are 0-2 since.</
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1656

發表於 2019-3-6 20:13  資料 私人訊息 
Stitched Arizona Cardinals Jerseys 14278
Winston completed 18 of 27 passes for 227 yards,Andre Johnson Jersey, one touchdown and one interception.
But it was his timely run and ability to break three tackles and gain another 10 yards after appearing to be stopped at the Atlanta 33 that typified what the rookie has meant to Tampa Bay, which has overcome a slow start to contend for a playoff berth.
Winston, coming off being named NFL offensive rookie of the month for November, threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Mike Evans with 1:39 remaining to put Tampa Bay ahead for good.
The No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft led the third game-winning drive of his career Sunday, using his arm and — surprise — his legs to beat the reeling Atlanta Falcons 23-19 and keep the surging Bucs in the middle of the race for a NFC playoff berth.
"As we see it, the playoffs started and we feel like we have to win out," Smith said. "There's no doubt in that locker room We believe we can do it."
"It's obviously a disappointing loss. We had opportunities, I thought,Aron Baynes Jersey, throughout the game to score more points," Ryan said. "We didn't come away with enough touchdowns. At the end of the game, obviously,Nike Shoes Online Store China, you don't what to turn it over on the first play of the drive. That was disappointing as well."
Meanwhile, Ryan was 30 of 45 for 269 yards, including a 5-yard TD throw to Nick Williams that put the Falcons up 19-16 early in the fourth quarter. His interception was Atlanta's only turnover of the game.
"I don't like judging myself on individual things. But as a team, we're coming around," Winston said. "It's living testimony that you can do anything you put your mind to. If you want it badly enough, you can get it."
And while 2013 Heisman Trophy wasn't known for his running ability in college at Florida State, he's proving to be an effective ball carrier as a pro.  He scored his fourth rushing TD on a 5-yard run in the first quarter, then scrambled up the middle of the field 20 yards on third-and-19 to extend the game-winning drive.

Shayne Graham kicked four field goals, two of them in the final 1:01 of the opening half to give the Falcons a 9-6 halftime lead. Jones had eight catches for 93 yards, going over 100 receptions in a season for the second straight year. The league's receiving leader has 102 for 1,338 yards through 12 games.
"That's as tough as it gets for us," Falcons coach Dan Quinn said. "The finish was at hand. For us, finishing is about doing right longer,Adrian Amos Jersey, and we didn't get that done."
Doug Martin rushed for 95 yards and one TD for Tampa Bay, which drove 80 yards in 12 plays to take the lead for good. Evans finished with five receptions for 61 yards.
With Winston leading the way, the Bucs believe anything is possible with four games remaining in the season.
TAMPA,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Fla. (AP) — Jameis Winston is quickly building an impressive NFL resume and helping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers become relevant again.
NOTES: Tampa Bay spent the season series between the NFC South rivals for the first time since 2007. ... Falcons RB Devonta Freeman played after sitting out the previous week with a concussion. He rushed for 47 yards on 14 carries and had 10 receptions for 56 yards. ... The Bucs played without three-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, who sat out after injuring his left hand injury last week against Indianapolis. ... Former Bucs QB Doug Williams was inducted into the team's Ring of Honor during a halftime ceremony.
Lavonte David sealed the fourth victory in six games for the Bucs (6-6), intercepting Matt Ryan's pass intended for Julio Jones on the first play of Atlanta's final possession. The Falcons (6-6) have lost five straight, six of seven overall, after starting the season 5-0.
"He's a ball player," Smith said, when asked if he's surprised that Winston is a good a runner as he's been. "For you that know him, it's not like we are totally surprised that he would come through with a big play like that. ... In times like that we need one of our best players to step up and make a big play.  He did it."
"Our guys kind of refused to lose," coach Lovie Smith said.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1636

發表於 2019-3-6 20:33  資料 私人訊息 
Hydro Flask Sverige 9844
On Friday night,Andre Smith Jersey, he completed his first four passes for 32 yards. He threw too high for A.J. Green on a third-down play, and Mike Nugent was wide right on a 48-yard field-goal attempt that ended the drive and Dalton's day.
Bengals: With their top two tight ends hurt — Tyler Eifert and Tyler Kroft — their reserves were reduced to blocking roles,Cheap Shoes From China Wholesale.
Bengals: RB Jeremy Hill hurt his left hand in the first quarter, had it examined and stayed on the sideline but didn't return.
JUST ENOUGH
AJ McCarron led the Bengals on a 22-play, 89-yard drive the second time Cincinnati got the ball. The drive lasted 12 minutes, 24 seconds and ended with the Bengals coming up short on fourth-and-1 at the 3.
The teams held joint practices in Cincinnati the past two days, with the Vikings' defense getting pressure on Dalton. He had plenty of time to complete quick throws in his limited stint on Friday.

"I thought it went smooth," Dalton said. "I thought it was crisp and sharp. I wish we would have scored."
Facing the second-team defense on the next series, Bridgewater threw a 49-yard touchdown pass to Charles Johnson that completed a 96-yard drive. Bridgewater played two series and was 6 of 7 for 92 yards.
Minnesota's Blair Walsh kicked a 51-yard field goal on the final play of the first half,Aaron Ness Jersey, the ball landing on the crossbar and bouncing through.
INJURY UPDATE
Bengals: DE Carlos Dunlap, on the starting defense's limited time on the field: "It was just three plays, but that's all we wanted to play because we knew the (starters) probably were going to get only one possession."
POSITION BATTLES
Dalton's season ended at Paul Brown Stadium last Dec. 13 when he broke the thumb on his passing hand while making a tackle during an interception return.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Andy Dalton was sharp in his return, leading the Cincinnati Bengals into field-goal range on his only drive during the Minnesota Vikings' 17-16 preseason victory Friday night.
A LONG WAY FOR NOTHING
Vikings: Treadwell, on his first NFL game: "It felt great to be out there. It was actually a lot of fun."
Bengals: Tyler Boyd made a nice, over-the-shoulder catch for a 40-yard gain that set up a touchdown, the only catch by the second-round pick. "Nothing really too special about it," Boyd said. "Just a basic route that we've been running a lot in practice." ... Undrafted Alex Erickson returned a punt 80 yards for a touchdown with 2:45 left.
QUOTABLE
Vikings: CB Trae Waynes,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Minnesota's first-round pick last year, started in place of the injured Terence Newman and had a solid showing. He broke up a long pass to Boyd,Vapormax Plus Scontate, and quickly tackled receiver Cody Core after a catch, preventing a first down, one of his four tackles in the game. "I feel a lot more comfortable going into my second season," Waynes said.
Vikings: RB Adrian Peterson was among those held out. He suffered a hamstring pull while working out before the start of training camp.
ROOKIE WATCH
Cincinnati's starting defense was in for only one series that lasted three plays. Tackle Geno Atkins chased Teddy Bridgewater out of the pocket on one play, and then sacked him on the next. Those were the Vikings' only plays in the opening quarter.
Vikings: First-round pick Laquon Treadwell, a receiver from Mississippi, had a team-high four catches for 41 yards.
頂部