帖子 3701
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-6-5
用戶註冊天數 2540
用戶失蹤天數 1831

發表於 2018-3-9 03:34  資料 私人訊息 
上海開展建設工程防火和安全生產大檢查
  本報訊(記者何連弟)昨天晚上,市建設工程安質監總站兵分六路,對本市11個在建工地開展突擊檢查,拉開了本市建設工程防火安全和安全生產大檢查的序幕。

為吸取“11·15”特大火災事故深刻教訓,根据市委、市政府的要求,此次大檢查將重點檢查作業人員(特別是特種作業人員)、安全生產監控人員和工地防範措施等三項內容,發現安全隱患的,必須整改到位,做到防患於未然。

晚上8點左右,台南房屋修繕,記者跟隨檢查人員來到軌交13號線豐莊站工地,這?正在進行深基坑開挖施工。檢查人員重點檢查了深基坑開挖支撐、員工宿捨和機械設備用電安全以及施工中的監控數据,認為工地安全質量總體處於受控狀態,但在侷部用電和維護安全及監理程序上存在不足,噹場開出了整改意見書。

隨後在軌交13號線真北路站,檢查人員要求施工單位立即移開基坑邊堆放的一些建築材料,並把暫未使用的大型施工機械挪離基坑遠一些。

在啟動建設工程防火安全和安全生產大檢查的同時,本市也將同步開展一次防火安全和安全生產專項教育,教育對象將覆蓋全市所有項目經理及施工作業人員。市建設交通委要求,本市所有在建工地11月19日上午9時至11時全面停工兩小時,結合噹前工作要求,進行自查自糾,對不按規定停工自查自糾的工地,將進行嚴肅處理。

此外,市建設交通委明確,嚴格執行世博會後本市建設工程復工、新開工筦理規定,嚴格復查復、開工工地條件,對不符合復、開工條件的一律不予批准復、開工;對違反規定的工地必須嚴肅處理相關責任單位和責任人,確保本市建設工程的安全生產。

相關鏈接工地電焊需辦理“動火”申請

市建設工程安質監總站馬建峰監督工程師告訴記者,在建設工地進行電焊屬於“動明火”,按規定事先必須要有“動火”申報。

電焊工屬於特種作業人員,進工地前項目部和監理必須要審核其電工証。施工中如需電焊作業,必須提前向項目部的安全員進行“動火”申報,同意後電焊作業時必須要有人在現場監護,監理也要在旁邊“旁站”,以確保工地防火安全。
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-3-9 03:56  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys activist
…victim pickets DPP, told report sent back to copsA Partnership for National Unity (APNU) activist,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, Clifton Stewart, yesterday staged a one-man protest outside the office of Director of Public Prosecutions, Shalimar Ali-Hack, to seek redress for injuries he allegedly suffered one month ago at the hands of former Liaison to the President, Kwame Mc Coy.Clifton Stewart outside the building housing the DPP’s officeStewart stood for over an hour outside the building with a placard stating: “I need justice, is Kwame MC Coy above the law?”A police official had told Stewart over two weeks ago that a report on his case had been sent to the office of the DPP. Since then, he has heard nothing on the matter.However, Stewart told Kaieteur News that shortly after his protest,China NFL Jerseys, a police inspector assigned to the DPP office informed him that the DPP “was not finished with the file” and had sent it back to investigators at the Brickdam Police Station.He said that the rank, who identified himself as Inspector Stephen Telford, said that the police investigators would get back to him. According to Stewart,Wholesale Jerseys China, the police officer also enquired whether there were any eyewitnesses to the incident, and Stewart indicated that there were.The APNU activist has vowed to step up his protest action until the matter reaches the courts.“Today has been one month since this incident happened, and I haven’t got a word from the DPP. I went to the police three times. They put me onto a detective,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, who told me the report was with the DPP,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and they waiting for the DPP to send it back to file charges. One month has passed and I haven’t got a word back from them, and I need justice.”“I intend to keep this up for as long as it takes. If I have to, I will go to the Ministry of Home Affairs, and if there is no redress by then I will be going to the Office of the President.The injured Clifton Stewart“I can’t see that demonstrators were shot (last week) Tuesday and they are the victims and by Friday they were brought before the court, and one month has passed since I got lashed in my head with a gun and I haven’t gotten any redress.“I want to know if there is one kind of justice for one set of people and another set of people got a different law…I want to know if Kwame is above the law, or if he is his own law.”Stewart alleges that he was assaulted on November 12 in D’Urban Street, Lodge, when he upbraided Mc Coy for telling persons to erect posters over those of APNU Presidential Candidate David Granger’s.He alleged that Mc Coy had also said that he was ‘a marked man.’Stewart subsequently submitted a medical document and a statement to the police.A police official has told Kaieteur News that the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) is in possession of the report of that incident,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, as well as others concerning the alleged assault of civilians at the hands of Mc Coy.
頂部
Rloet12s
禁止發言

UID 4375
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7461
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-11-20
用戶註冊天數 2372
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 05:22  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys China *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
Rloet12s
禁止發言

UID 4375
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7461
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-11-20
用戶註冊天數 2372
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 06:38  資料 私人訊息 
China Soccer Jerseys *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
Rloet12s
禁止發言

UID 4375
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7461
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-11-20
用戶註冊天數 2372
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 06:41  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Wholesale Jerseys *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-3-9 06:48  資料 私人訊息 
Sale NFL Jerseys doyp4kur
Everybody apologising these days. Is like if somebody spray something in de place and it got people feeling self-conscious fuh all dem wrang thing that dem do.Bharrat apologise to Raphael and Raphael apologise to Bharrat. None of dem apologise to de people who rush to support dem when de cussing start.Then Uncle Freddie apologise to Stella and Stella seh that she ain’t get it suh she can’t seh if she accept or not.Dem boys waiting to see who guh apologise to de Waterfalls paper fuh calling it a PNC paper.But wid all this apologising dem boys want know if Banks and DDL gun apologise to dem woman who husband does drink de brew and then go home and beat dey woman. Dem ain’t even talking bout compensation in case de woman lose couple teeth. Dem boys seh that dem see de most no-teeth woman in dem estate area.But what about dem contractor? Dem tek people money and dem do wuk that nobody should pay for. When dem done dey run wid de money. Dem ain’t apologising to nobody. In fact,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, dem cussing when dem can’t get wuk fast enough.Fip still to apologise to dem reporters who he promise to carry to de road site in three weeks. One month almost past and he ain’t tell dem reporters nutten. But he seh that he continue building de road.Robeson still to apologise to dem Canadians fuh brucking down dem property.Dem Canadians did already apologise fuh constructing pun de reserve without permission,Wholesale Jerseys China, suh is time fuh Robeson and he crew apologise.Granger want an apology; Donald want an apology and of course Ganda Gopaul want an apology fuh having to buy a new car fuh a man and he wife.Talk half. Lef half.
頂部
Izwjpi7S
禁止發言

UID 4517
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2010
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2018-2-24
用戶註冊天數 2276
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 07:08  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys Cheap *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2117

發表於 2018-3-9 07:10  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale China Jerseys –
Philipsburg,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, St Maarten (SMN News) – Police are busy investigating the death of a Guyanese huckster who operated his roadside business at Welgelegen Road,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Cay Hill.The body of the businessman was found shortly after 11:00hrs Sunday morning on the staircase of Yogesh Commercial Centre.Police Spokesman,China Jersyes Cheap, Ricardo Henson,Cheap Jerseys, told reporters that a woman who was heading up to the second floor of the building discovered the body on the staircase in a pool of blood. Henson said there was a gaping wound on the man’s head which caused excessive bleeding. However,Jerseys From China, the police forensic team found other signs that warranted further investigation.Undertakers removing the body of the late Ezard Barker from the scene.Prosecutor Bart den Hartigh said that preliminary investigations show that the man probably died from a medical condition. Den Hartigh made it clear that the investigation is not complete and an autopsy will be conducted to determine the exact cause of death.SMN News managed to identify the dead businessman as Ezard Barker who was also a former employee of Checkmate Security. Sources close to the deceased said he was suffering from a severe heart condition and that he was ailing for quite some time now.The discovery of the body drew a large crowd of people to the area which was sealed off with crime scene tape. On the scene,Cheap Jerseys From China, there were a number of police cars and two ambulances. Prosecutor Den Hartigh was among some of the high ranking police and detectives at the scene investigating. Also in the parking lot of Yogesh Centre was the white Hyundai truck filled with ground provisions that was driven by Barker.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-3-9 07:32  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale China Jerseys buses
In keeping with a personal promise, and one that was made to the nation several years ago, President David Granger, presented a laptop to the Head Teacher of Tutorial High School, Ms. Walterine Mc Leod, yesterday.“I’m here to fulfill two promises I made a promise to [your head mistress] but I also made a promise to the Guyanese nation over four years ago. It was made before the 2011 general elections. I said that Guyana was being left behind in the communication age. I said that every teacher should receive a laptop. Now that I’m President, I’m keeping that promise,China Jerseys Free Shipping,” the President told the students.At the simple ceremony, which was held in the school compound, the President said over the coming weeks,Cheap NFL Jerseys, each teacher, upon entering the Cyril Potter College of Education will receive a laptop computer.This initiative,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, the President,NFL Jerseys Outlet, said is aimed at better equipping teachers to in turn prepare their students for the rapidly growing, information and telecommunication age. “Other countries are moving further and faster ahead, and Guyana is being left behind. I regard internet access, I regard the World Wide Web as being an entitlement, and you cannot progress in the modern world without access to the information super highway,” President Granger said.The President further stressed the need for all Guyanese “to take to the information super highway”.“My purpose for being here this morning (yesterday), is to let you know that we are going to open the doors for the information super highway for every Guyanese child,” he added.With emphasis being placed on information technology in schools and for teachers, the President also reminded the large gathering of students and teachers that education is also at the forefront of the new administration’s policies. The President pointed out that education plays a critical role in nation building and it is for this reason, every effort will be made to ensure that every school aged child has easy access to an education.This,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, the President told the students and teachers, has been the driving force behind the “Three B’s” initiative. He said the government has begun a drive to ensure that transportation is provided for school children in need, in the form of, buses, boats and bicycles.President Granger added that in the coming months, students will be provided with the basic necessities for attending school including text books, school uniforms and meals. The students were further urged to make the best of the educational opportunities being made available to them as they prepare themselves for the future.The Head of State was inducted into the local chapter of the School’s Alumni. He was presented with a token on behalf of the association and school. Also on the occasion,nfl jerseys china, the Headteacher, Ms. Mc Leod, thanked the President for fulfilling his promise not only to her but the thousands of other teachers who will benefit from the initiative.Ms. Mc Leod said this initiative speaks volumes of the President as an individual and more so his character as a man.
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-3-9 07:32  資料 私人訊息 
China NBA Jerseys only passed through Guyana
A local company is to break new ground and will be the first to introduce tri -engine propeller aircraft for domestic use in Guyana. The company has introduced to internal air travelers the late 1970,China Jerseys NFL, early 1980,NFL Jerseys 2018, Britten-Norman Trislander.The two 18-seat,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, three-engine piston-powered civilian utility planes are scheduled to make internal trips to interior locations once authorization from the Guyana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) has been approved. Kaieteur News was told that the planes will be the first of its kind to operate in Guyana.One of the Trislanders to commence commercial flights.While the aircraft on other occasions,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, only passed through Guyana, it was never used for commercial purposes.Retired Director of Aviation Safety Regulation, Paula Mc Adam remembered that several years ago the Trislanders were in Guyana,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, but on display.Head of the Civil Aviations Authority Zulfikar Mohamed told Kaieteur News yesterday that the company was in the process of acquiring its Air Operator Certificate and all documents relating to this has been submitted.Kaieteur News was told that the company is seeking to bring competition to the domestic skies and the Trislanders are expected to bring a difference to the market. The idea was to move away from the usual single engine flights to accommodate various levels of passengers. It was explained that in some cases, executive passengers such as managers are not covered by issuance when using the single engine airliners.Flights are however, expected to travel to all ports accessible to the well-known single turboprop engine Cessna Caravan. Operators are expecting to operate chartered flights and may be looking to offer tourist trips to destinations such as Kaieteur Falls.Guyana has traditionally used the twin engine,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 10 -seater British Normandy Islander and the eight -seat Cessan Caravan. Aviation stalwarts have long noted the continued rise in domestic air travel and the continued growth in local air services provision.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-3-9 07:33  資料 私人訊息 
China NFL Jerseys carrying a total of 40
Years after its initiation, the access road to the sanitary landfill at Haags Bosch, East Bank Demerara, is estimated to be 75 per cent complete, Head of the Georgetown Solid Waste Management Project, Gordon Gilkes, has reported.Addressing members of the media last Friday during a press briefing at the Ministry of Communities,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Fort Street,Cheap Jerseys From China, Kingston, Gilkes said that the road was intended to have a 15-year lifespan but at present it is currently overstressed.The contract for building the roadway was signed in May 2009, by the former administration with H. Nauth and Sons Civil Engineering Contracts.The funding was part of the US$18M loan agreement the then government made with the Inter-American Development Bank, through a partnership approach to develop the landfill which replaced the Mandela Avenue dump in Le Repentir,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, Georgetown.The Ministry then had reported that of five bidders, H. Nauth and Sons were successful and the project of building the access road was agreed upon with a five-month deadline, according to a report carried in the Guyana Chronicle on May 30,Cheap China Jerseys, 2009.“That road is not completed,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys,” Gilkes said adding that though it had been started years ago it currently stands at 75 per cent completion. The Project head said that its completion is the responsibility of the contractors.According to him the road was designed by consultants to last about 15 years with maintenance but that did not materialize. Gilkes said that the road was constructed on a navigation dam for cane harvesters with intentions of taking traffic to and from the Haags Bosch Landfill Site.He said at present there are some draglines on site, and trucks, but as time went by there was additional “stress” on the road. “When we started the contract, BK International in association with Puran Bros, requested of the Ministry to use some of the clay on the road for sea defence.”He said that the requested was granted but the trucks used by BK International during that time did much damage to the road.“The road has been over stressed over the period of time and that is why it wasn’t completed. Even more recently, if you look at the records,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, over the past month or so that road has been traversing in excess of 3000 trucks per month, carrying a total of 40,000 tonnes of garbage or debris so the roads were overstressed.”He told members of the media that even some of the large trucks from Bai Shan Lin and BK International were carrying somewhere between 40,000 – 45,000 tonnes. The Project head emphasised that the road was not designed for that type of pressure.
頂部
Rloet12s
禁止發言

UID 4375
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7461
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-11-20
用戶註冊天數 2372
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 08:06  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys Cheap NFL *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-3-9 08:12  資料 私人訊息 
Soccer Jerseys China Norman Faria
Norman Faria,Cheap Jerseys, Guyana’s Honorary Consul to Barbados,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, passed away on Monday in a hospital in Barbados. Faria who had been admitted to the hospital during the course of a brief illness leaves his shocked family and colleagues behind to mourn his sudden passing.The diplomatic community has lost a member who has been serving Guyanese interests in the CARICOM country for more than 16 years.He was said to be a staunch advocate of Guyanese interests in Barbados,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, a country where things have not always been easy for resident Guyanese. And where there has been recent movement to clamp down on illegal residency of the island state – a situation some Guyanese find themselves in.But the Media will feel the loss of Mr. Faria just as deeply too. In his many pursuits Mr. Faria still found the time to pen his views as a freelance journalist.According to a Ministry of Foreign Affairs release,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, “The Government of Guyana wishes to take this opportunity to extend sincere condolences to the bereaved family members of Mr. Faria.”
頂部
Rloet12s
禁止發言

UID 4375
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7461
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-11-20
用戶註冊天數 2372
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 09:37  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys From China *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
PdvtjP3q
禁止發言

UID 4408
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 6058
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2355
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 09:50  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale China Jerseys *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-3-9 09:58  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys in Hampton
They call him the invisible man, because he is undocumented here. He has no identification,Cheap Jerseys From China, can’t get a driver’s license or anything, and so can’t get a job.For 39-year-old Orlon Phillips, life is hard.Orlon Philips“I can’t do anything for myself,NFL Jerseys China, can’t obtain a job-? when my relatives send money for me,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, I have to get a friend or somebody to uplift it, or I have to put it in their name-I can’t do it myself, because I have no identification, and you know that kind of thing is not good. It can create a host of problems.”Phillips was deported by the US government three years ago, back to the country of his birth.But Phillips said that he was not even supposed to be deported, because no travel documents were issued for him.He had left Guyana at the tender age of eight with his family for the United States of America.“I’m presently struggling, doing what I got to do to survive- I sell on the market. It’s been hard for me. I was locked up in America, and then released and sent back here.”Like most deportees, Phillips said that he was wrongfully deported, since the case against him had been dismissed, eleven years before he was picked up by the US immigration authorities.“I was working at Langley Air Force Base, in Hampton, Virginia as a heavy duty machine operator. It’s not like I was locked up,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and then immigration come and pick me up,” he said.“I was working and paying my taxes and everything.? And to work at Langley, they do a thorough background check on you- and I had no problems. So my deportation was totally unjust. Now I’m back in the country of my birth and I feel as though I don’t even belong here, because now I can’t even get my birth certificate and identification card,” Phillips added.“I went into GPO to get my birth certificate,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and I was asked whether I had any brothers and sisters,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, and they pulled up the information on my siblings, but couldn’t find anything for me-it’s like I don’t even exist.”Phillips said his main concern right now is to get his identification so that he could conduct his own business, instead of having friends do that for him.He said that he had retained a high profile lawyer to assist him to get his documentation, but to date nothing has been done in relation to the issue. He is pleading with the relevant authorities to look into this matter, so that he could get his life ‘on track’.
頂部
Izwjpi7S
禁止發言

UID 4517
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2010
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2018-2-24
用戶註冊天數 2276
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 10:02  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Basketball Jerseys *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-3-9 10:39  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys PNCR
…but failure to assent to Bills could cause “collision” – GrangerLeader of the Parliamentary Opposition Brigadier (ret.) David Granger is hopeful that a more equitable and democratic local government system will be realised through the combined support of A Partnership of National Unity (APNU) and the Alliance For Change (AFC).Speaking at a People’s National Congress Reform (PNCR) press conference last week, Granger said that since the November 28, 2011 elections “we are now capable, more capable than before, of ensuring that the will of the majority is represented and that the voice of the people could be heard.”In this regard,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, he said that some of the Bills that were before the Ninth Parliament will in fact be brought back to the 10th Parliament. Parliament is set to come out of recess today and according to Granger “we will use the support of the vote which has been given us, between the AFC and APNU,NFL Jerseys China, to ensure that we have a more equitable and more democratic local government system.”He pointed out that the political opposition will seek to use its voting strength to make sure that the people of Guyana have Local Government Reform in accordance with their wishes adding that “we will do what we have to do at the level of the National Assembly and I am confident that after 18 years we are going to get Local Government Reform through the National Assembly…”According to the Leader of the Parliamentary Opposition, he has no fear that this mission will be achieved allowing for Local Government Elections that is done by a fairer system and does not have the intrusive role of the Minister of Local Government. This, by extension, Granger noted, will also guarantee that there will be proper funding for the municipal and local government bodies.In commenting on the need for the President of the Republic to assent to Bills, Granger asserted that there are intervening mechanisms that can be engaged, even as he highlighted that “the president does not have absolute dictatorial powers, so he is obliged to conform to certain requirements of the National Assembly.”According to Granger,Cheap China Jerseys, if the President fails to assent to Bills submitted by the opposition,Cheap Jerseys, not only will he have to show cause, but it could in fact lead to a “collision” which could see other government business being affected.“We have had this problem before during the 2012 budget and we are better prepared to deal with the resistance and opposition by the People’s Progressive Party. The lessons we have learnt from the previous parliament is that the two opposition parties have to continue their collaboration and this is what we are doing.”Granger disclosed that APNU is in touch with the AFC,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, a strategic move that will ensure that the legislative agenda of the two parties could be harmonised so that “when we go to the National Assembly the will of the majority is reflected in the votes that are taken.”The last nine months of parliament, Granger said, have been very edifying to the parliamentary opposition and “we are confident that we will be able to maintain momentum of the cooperation that was evident during the budget and the other measures we brought before the National Assembly, such as the vote of no-confidence in Mr. (Clement) Rohee.”“These things are possible because of cooperation between the two opposition parties,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” Granger added.Meanwhile, he said that the opposition is currently seeking the support of local lawyers and international bodies to help in its quest of drafting its own Bills. According to Granger, the opposition has thus far spoken with the United Nations Development Project, which is obliged to collaborate with the Government of Guyana. However, he noted that this is a work in progress.“We are aware of the problem of drafting our Bills and we are seeking help, but it is a work in progress.”
頂部
PdvtjP3q
禁止發言

UID 4408
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 6058
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2355
用戶失蹤天數 2146

發表於 2018-3-9 11:15  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys From China *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2117

發表於 2018-3-9 11:24  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Soccer Jerseys ECD
– set to call two witnesses in his defenceAfter calling eight witnesses to the stand, State Prosecutors, Narissa Leander and Teeshana Lake,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, yesterday closed their case, in the matter of Joseph Kalladin called ‘Van Damme’ unlawfully killing his brother,NFL Jerseys Authentic, Ganesh Nabi.The accused, who is reportedly a resident of North Enmore,Discount NFL Jerseys, East Coast Demerara, (ECD) is said to have stabbed his 33-year -old sibling to death during an argument over a lost cell phone on November,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 19 2010.Nabi of 152 North Enmore, ECD, was stabbed to the left side of his neck with a broken bottle. He subsequently died while receiving treatment at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation, (GPHC).A post mortem examination conducted by Government Pathologist,China Jerseys Wholesale, Dr. Nehaul Singh concluded that the victim died as a result of shock and haemorrhage due to the stab wound. Kalladin was subsequently charged with manslaughter.He is currently on trial before Justice Jo-Ann Barlow and a mixed jury at the High Court in Georgetown.While leading his defence yesterday, the accused essentially told the court that the incident spurred from an argument which he and his brother had over money and the missing cellular phone.Kalladin, who is currently on $400,NFL Jerseys From China,000 bail stood in the prisoner’s dock and related his story, after he elected to give an unsworn statement to the court.He told the court that he and his brother had been drinking alcohol when the argument ensued. During the argument, the accused said that his brother took a rum bottle, broke it at the edge of a bench and proceeded to attack him.Kalladin said that his brother eventually stabbed him with the bottle and they began to scuffle. The accused told the court that during the scuffle, the only option he felt he had was to hold on to the hand, in which his brother had the broken bottle.Sometime later, Kalladin told the court that he went to a shop to get a taxi to take his brother to the hospital. While there, he said that he was arrested by the police. The man claimed that he and his brother had shared a good relationship. He said that he is unsure why his sibling behaved the way he did that day.Kalladin is expected to call two witnesses to the stand, when the trial resumes today.
頂部