積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2402
用戶失蹤天數 2106

發表於 2018-4-6 01:50  資料 私人訊息 
wholesale jerseys who suffered a stroke
By Samuel WhyteFounder and director of the internationally acclaimed ‘Congo Nya’ folk group,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, Ivelaw Eon Alexander James,? aka ‘Brooks’ has released his first book of poems called ‘Talking Blues’.The launching took place at a simple ceremony held recently at James’s residence at Stanleytown, New Amsterdam, Berbice. Present at the launching were President of the Guyana Rastafarian Council, playwright and a long time friend of James, Ras Leon Saul; Simon Hazelwood and James’s son, Ras James, the present leader of the ‘Congo Naya’ group.Ras Leon Saul (left) and Ivelaw James display the bookJames who hails from New Amsterdam spent most of his life in the world of culture.Speaking at the book launch he stated that he wanted to become a doctor. “I was ‘bright’ and had the aspiration of accomplishing my ambition,NFL Jerseys China, but due to some indiscretion on my part I never had the opportunity to fulfill my dreams.”He said that he was thrown out of school because he was a ring leader and had half of the boys following him to skulk and go swimming.? He also stated that he wanted to become a teacher, but had some difficulties with what was being taught. He did not want to teach what the British taught him.“I wanted to teach African tradition, African History, Culture and things like that. I wanted to know more about myself and my culture. I wanted to teach culture,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but things did not work out.”During the ceremony which was also attended by well wishers and friends, James, who suffered a stroke, was referred to as a teacher and an inspiration for young minds in the community.Ras Leon Saul, himself a New Amsterdamer,Wholesale China Jerseys, described James as an inspiration.“In my young days Ivelaw was a great sportsman. I have seen him develop into an opinion leader who has worked to develop New Amsterdam, which he did through his cultural exploits and sports and working with the youths.”Saul who also referred to James as his mentor,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, said that as the leader of the ‘Conga Nya’ group, James has invited him to play an active role in its upcoming programmes. Among them is the 250th anniversary on the Berbice Slave Uprising in 2013 and the launching of Conga Nya Internationally slated for February2013.The ‘About the author’ page was written by another longtime friend and pal of James, Simon Hazelwood, aka “Ropes’,Hazelwood saw James as a leader, mentor and an inspiration to many. In an emotional little address, he castigated those who honoured “Black People” in Berbice for forgetting James. “Recently they honoured persons in New Amsterdam and no one remembered old boy Ivelaw.”He opined that for the number of good things James has done for this country; the amount of fame he has bestowed to this land, he has not been recognised. He called on the government and other civic-minded persons and organisations to play their part.“Talking Blues” contains 28 poems of different spectrums including youth, culture, religion,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, sports and Guyana and its independence.The ‘Congo Naya’ group is an NGO which was registered in 1988. It first came to prominence in 1984 at the Guyana Broadcasting Corporation Folk Festival. The goal of the organization is to contribute meaningfully to the economic, cultural and social development of its members and to Guyana as a whole.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2018-4-6 03:02  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys 5767
On Sunday, Jones singled out Pryor when he erupted into a rant in Cincinnati's locker room. At one point, Jones grabbed a trash can near his locker and shouted, "Hey, let me find him. Terrelle,NFL Jerseys China, you in there?' You in there? Get on up out of there."
"We're going to stop all that," Jackson said. "We don't need all that. I want to say this about Terrelle: I don't think he's trying to be negative when he's doing it. That's just not the type of football team we want to be."
The team's leading receiver,Cheap Jerseys, he caught just one pass for 3 yards and was essentially a non-factor for the second time this season against the Bengals, who waived him in 2015 before he was signed by Cleveland.
Jackson was aware of Jones' outburst, but when asked about it,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hoodies, he expressed more disappointment in Pryor's on-field behavior. He admires Pryor's passion, but needs him to control it better.
"It's unfortunate that those things have happened," he said.
The Browns are interested in signing Pryor to a new contract and have had preliminary talks with his agents. Jackson said the team will take Pryor's comportment into consideration during negotiations.
Also, New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins ripped Pryor on social media following a recent Browns loss, and during Sunday's game, he got into a brief, finger-pointing argument in the huddle with Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III.

NOTES: Jackson said there were no significant injuries from Sunday's game. ... Browns rookie WR Corey Coleman, who missed six games with a broken right hand, expressed disappointment in his season. "I feel like I let a lot of people down,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," said Coleman, who has 23 catches and been targeted 55 times. "So I know what I have to do — finish these last three games really strong and offseason, now I know what to expect from the NFL. I'll be a lot better coming back."
Jones claimed Pryor had spoken to Bengals defensive coordinator Paul Guenther, telling him he was going to have a big game against him.
"Sometimes some of our players think it's their prerogative,NFL Jerseys Outlet, not just our players, other players, to make comments and we need to settle whatever differences we have on the football field and leave it at that and be pros about what we do and compete against each other and move forward."
Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins played with Jones in Cincinnati. He wasn't surprised he got into it with Pryor given the makeup of both players.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Terrelle Pryor's talent is undeniable. The Browns are concerned about his temper.
Pryor, who can become a free agent in March, did not speak with reporters afterward and declined a request to be interviewed Monday.
"I don't think that they have any place in the National Football League, especially on our team so we're going to try and get all those things quieted down. We just want to play football, be the best football players we can be and let's get away from all of that.
A day after Cincinnati cornerback Adam Jones profanely berated Cleveland's wide receiver following the Bengals' 23-10 win by calling him "garbage" numerous times, Browns coach Hue Jackson said Pryor has been involved in far too many similar situations.
"I know how Adam is, he's a fiery guy and I know how he is," Hawkins said. "I know how Terrelle is, he's a fiery guy. They're competitors and whenever you have two competitors, two A-type personalities, two lions that come together, this is the result.
"I don't want anybody to think that he is the root of a problem or something like that. I just think we have to redirect and channel some of his energy."
Jackson appreciates Pryor's fire. He just wants him to cool it a little bit.
Pryor was visibly upset following Sunday's loss, which dropped the Browns to 0-13, three losses from becoming the NFL's second 0-16 team.
"It will make for entertaining football next year when the Bengals play the Browns again."
Earlier this season, Pryor called out the Browns offensive line for not protecting the team's quarterbacks and he has been demonstrative on the sideline during games.
"I know Terrelle," Jackson said. "There is a type of team we want to be and we are going to be. We will get these things, these antics or however you want to look at them slowed down because we want to do this thing right.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2018-4-6 03:03  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap MLB Jerseys China 13092
"They're veterans, and that's the biggest thing," Rivera said. "If we were talking about playing two straight-off-the-street rookies, yeah,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, there would be some concern.
This is McClain's second turn with the Panthers.
Finnegan joined the team on Nov,Jerseys NFL Cheap. 30 and McClain on Dec. 15 and together they've played a combined eight games for Carolina.
He signed with New England this past offseason,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, but was among the Patriots' final roster cuts.
Finnegan and McClain have played in a combined 199 regular season games and four postseason games.
At 5-foot-9 and 195 pounds, McClain is smaller than most cornerbacks the Panthers typically employ on the outside, but stepped up last Sunday when pressed into duty after Tillman tore the ACL in his right knee in the third quarter. McClain finished with seven tackles and intercepted Jameis Winston in a 38-10 victory over Tampa Bay.
McClain potentially could see plenty of balls thrown his way in the postseason, especially with Norman considered Carolina's lockdown cornerback and one of its biggest playmakers on defense.
"Everybody is comfortable with them and we trust them," safety Kurt Coleman said. "We aren't going to put them in positions where we don't think they can succeed. I think that is the great thing about this coaching staff — no matter who you are they put us in great positions to succeed."

"It was a waiting game and I was getting a little impatient," McClain said. "My last workout was with Cincinnati and I was like, 'Man,Discount Football Jerseys, I'm tired of this. It's getting toward the end of the season.' But this is a great atmosphere and a great opportunity."
McClain and Carolina's secondary will be tested if the Panthers wind up in an NFC title game against the Arizona Cardinals, the conference's No. 2 seed which features several quality receivers including Larry Fitzgerald, John Brown and Michael Floyd.
The Panthers also announced they've brought up cornerback Lou Young from the practice squad for added depth.
Season-ending injuries to Charles Tillman and Bene Benwikere have left the Panthers without two of their top three cornerbacks,China Jerseys Wholesale.
He was drafted by Carolina in 2010 by the previous front office and coaching regime, but only played one season before being released. He went on to play one season with Jacksonville and three more in Atlanta.
McClain is expected to start on the outside opposite Pro Bowl cornerback Josh Norman when the Panthers host a divisional playoff game on Jan. 17, while Finnegan will work inside as the nickel back.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera downplayed concern Wednesday over his team's patchwork secondary as the NFC's No. 1 seed begins preparing for a run at the Super Bowl.
That means the Panthers (15-1) will rely heavily on Robert McClain and Cortland Finnegan — two players who weren't even in the league, let alone on their roster, just six weeks ago.
McClain said he feels blessed knowing that just last month he wasn't on an NFL roster. He said he worked out for nine different teams before Carolina signed him to a contract.
"But these are guys that have played in some big games and have contributed to teams that have won football games, so there is a pretty good comfort level."
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1639

發表於 2018-4-6 03:35  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys China 12342
Academy Award winning actress Marlee Matlin will perform in American Sign Language during the national anthem.
Super Bowl 50 will air on CBS,Wholesale Jerseys, and halftime show performers include Coldplay and Beyonce.
Gaga's upcoming performance during the Super Bowl is another notch in her belt: She won a Golden Globe for her role in "American Horror Story: Hotel" last month and she's nominated for best original song at the Academy Awards on Feb. 28 with "Til It Happens to You," the song she wrote with Diane Warren for the sexual assault documentary, "The Hunting Ground." The song is also nominated for a Grammy at the Feb. 15 awards show,Authentic Atlanta Falcons Jersey, where Gaga will pay tribute to David Bowie with a performance.

Tony-winning actress and "Let It Go" singer Idina Menzel sang the national anthem at last year's Super Bowl,Wholesale Jerseys.
The NFL told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Gaga will sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara,Cheap Jerseys, California, where the Carolina Panthers will take on the Denver Broncos.
Last year, Gaga wowed audiences at the Oscars when she paid tribute to "The Sound of Music" with a show-stopping performance. She won her sixth Grammy for her collaborative jazz album with Tony Bennett, and she was named woman of the year by Billboard.
NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga is set to sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl on Sunday,Aaron Ramsey Arsenal Jersey UK.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1893

發表於 2018-4-6 04:35  資料 私人訊息 
Adidas NHL Jerseys China 000 monthly
Cabinet is monitoring the implementation of the new minimum wage in the public and private sectors as the cost for the procurement of services and salaries have increased.This is according to Cabinet Secretary,Sale NFL Jerseys, Dr. Roger Luncheon,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, during his post Cabinet press briefing yesterday, months after the new minimum wage order was implemented on July 1.The order provides that full-time workers outside the public sector would not be paid less than $35,000 monthly,Cheap NFL Jerseys, $8,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online,000 weekly, or $200 (US$1) per hour, thanks to the new national minimum wage that will be implemented from July 1.He said that the two major areas in compliance with the minimum wage order involve financial considerations of cost increases associated with the eight-hour work day for full-time employees. They are expected to work five days per week amounting to forty hours.Dr. Luncheon said that because of the new minimum wage, salary and the procurement of services have increased. In the public sector the Ministry of Local Government has been impacted heavily with Government having to find additional monies to pay sweeper/cleaners employed in the schools across the Regions.To meet the growing expense of the Linden Municipality’s Interim Management Committee Cabinet recently approved $9M to help the body offset its expenditure.Though, the security guard services are privately owned, their services are contracted by Government to secure official residences and Government buildings. The implementation of the new minimum wages saw private security services increasing the cost for their services.“The minimum wages order has seen an escalation of prices in which security services are procured that directly lead to increases in wages,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, salaries and conditions of security services employees of the contractor in the public service,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” he said.According to Dr. Luncheon, in the private sector the Ministry of Labour continues to arbitrate in those instances where conflict, disputes and the need for clarification arises in the interpretation in the minimum wages order.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2018-4-6 05:32  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys 13582
,NFL Jerseys From China
GANNON'S INJURY: The Raiders earned their first playoff berth after their return in the 2000 season and beat Miami 27-0 in their first game to earn the right to host the AFC championship game. But the hopes for a Super Bowl were dashed early in the second quarter when Baltimore's Tony Siragusa drove Rich Gannon into the turf, knocking him out with an injured shoulder. The Ravens went on to win the game 16-3 and then Super Bowl.
SUPER BOWL BOUND: Two years later the Raiders got back to the AFC title game and once again hosted it. This time, Gannon stayed healthy and threw three touchdown passes to lead Oakland to a 41-24 victory over Tennessee. Zack Crockett's 7-yard run late in the fourth quarter on a play called 12 Blast sealed the win. The Raiders lost the Super Bowl and have not been back to the playoffs ever since, making that game on Jan. 19, 2003, the last of 17 playoff games played at the Coliseum.
FAVRE'S TRIBUTE: The night after his father died, Brett Favre took the field in Oakland on Dec. 22,NFL Jerseys From China, 2003, in one of the most memorable Monday Night Football games ever. Favre threw for 311 yards and four touchdowns in the first half alone,China NFL Jerseys, leading the Packers to an emotional 41-7 victory.
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The Raiders could be playing their final game at the Oakland Coliseum on Thursday night against the San Diego Chargers.
PLENTY OF PUNTS: The game between the Raiders and Chargers on Oct. 11, 1998,Cheap Jerseys From China, was far from aesthetic pleasing unless you liked punters. San Diego's Darren Bennett and Oakland's Leo Araguz combined for 27 punts, Ryan Leaf threw three interceptions,Wholesale Jerseys USA, the quarterbacks completed less than 35 percent of their passes and both teams were held under 200 yards. But the Raiders somehow managed to win when Wade Wilson completed his only pass of the day — on a play called 25 Bingo Cross — to James Jett for a 68-yard score with 1:28 to play to give Oakland the 7-6 win.
Here are some of the most memorable games in Oakland since the return:
BREAKTHROUGH WIN: The Raiders took the field against Kansas City on a rainy night Nov. 20, 2014, with an 0-10 record and 16-game losing streak. Many of the Raiders all-time greats were on hand to see Ray Guy get his Hall of Fame ring at halftime. They saw quite a game as well. But big runs by Latavius Murray gave Oakland an early lead and Derek Carr threw a go-ahead touchdown pass to James Jones with 1:42 to play. Sio Moore then sacked Alex Smith on third down on the ensuing drive but the Raiders nearly were called for a penalty when Moore and teammate Khalil Mack engaged in a lengthy celebration dance well behind the play. After Oakland got a timeout before a penalty could be called or Kansas City could exploit a nine-man defense, the Raiders got one last stop and sealed their first win of the season.
What was one of the most imposing stadiums during the Raiders first stint there from 1966-81, has been far less intimidating since the team returned in 1995. The Raiders have just a 77-94 record since coming back and have hosted just five playoff games.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2018-4-6 06:19  資料 私人訊息 
China NFL Jerseys 1439
The Vikings also filled their practice squad with quarterback Kyle Sloter, center Cornelius Edison and offensive tackle Cedrick Lang. They previously signed defensive tackle Dylan Bradley,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, tight end Kyle Carter, running back Bronson Hill, wide receiver Cayleb Jones, linebacker Elijah Lee,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, defensive end Ifeadi Odenigbo and cornerback Horace Richardson.
Bell was a fourth-round draft pick out of Oklahoma in 2015,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale. He totaled 271 yards receiving over the past two seasons for the 49ers,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys.

EDEN PRAIRIE,China Jersyes Cheap, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings have claimed tight end Blake Bell off waivers from San Francisco.
The Vikings waived rookie tight end Bucky Hodges on Monday with an injured designation, meaning he can be placed on injured reserve if he clears waivers. The sixth-round draft pick from Virginia Tech suffered a concussion in the team's final exhibition game Thursday.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1639

發表於 2018-4-6 09:04  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys 4129
The ad showed a series of colorful ways oil is allegedly used, including in spray paint and makeup. It said the "oil pumps life," ''oil runs cleaner" and "oil explores space" — unexpected phrases for many that drew some mockery on social media.
WINNER: BUDWEISER
LOSER: WENDY'S
Kia managed to touch on social issues without offending people by tapping Melissa McCarthy to take on causes like saving whales, ice caps and trees, each time to disastrous effect. Kia's 60-second third-quarter ad promotes the fuel efficiency of its 2017 Niro car.
WINNER: NFL
The wireless carrier made a big splash during the game by buying up 3 minutes of airtime and stuffing its ads with celebrities. In one ad , Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart discuss T-Mobile's unlimted data plan with lots of innuendo about Snoop's pot-smoking habit. Kristen Schaal started in two other adparodies of "50 Shades of Grey" that implied having a Verizon plan is like being punished — S&M style. And Justin Bieber and New England Patriots' Rob Gronkowski danced in another ad for the brand.
WINNER: TIDE
Wendy's sought to emphasize its message of "Always fresh, never frozen" in its ad which showed a meatlocker full of frozen beef and a worker trying to thaw it with a hair dryer to the tune of Foreigner's "Cold as Ice." Ad critic Barbara Lippert says the ad is unappetizing. "All it does is leave you hearing frozen, frozen, frozen," she noted.
Here are the winners whose gamble paid off, and losers who struck the wrong tone.
LOSER: SNICKERS
An ad by a trade group sought to rebrand oil's image, opening with the line that "This ain't your daddy's oil."
"You ruin live Super Bowl commercials when you're hungry," the copy reads on screen.
P&G's ad sought to take a humorous approach to saluting the well-known halftime bathroom break. "I love you halftime bathroom break," says actress Kathryn Hahn during the commercial. But not everyone found the "potty humor" appealing.
NEW YORK (AP) — The New England Patriots defeated the Atlanta Falcons during a nailbiter Super Bowl 51 — and there were clear winners and losers off the field, too.
The American Petroleum Institute says on its website that it represents the oil and natural gas industry,China Jerseys Wholesale, including producers, refiners, suppliers and pipeline operators. Villanova University marketing professor Charles Taylor said its message didn't get across.
Budweiser managed to capture the pre-game buzz with its "Born the Hard Way" spot. The cinematic 60-second spot chronicles co-founder Adolphus Busch's journey from Germany to St. Louis in 1857. He jumps off a burning steamboat and catches a glimpse of Budweiser's iconic Clydesdales mascots before meeting fellow immigrant Eberhard Anheuser. Some people took to Twitter to protest the immigration theme of the ad, but the ad was still one of the most watched ads ahead of the game.
"It was just from the writing to the casting pure fun," said Mark DiMassimo, CEO of ad agency DiMassimo Goldstein.
Advertisers had to tread carefully this year in a divisive political climate. Some went for all out escapist humor like T-Mobile and Tide, while others tried to take a more serious tone like the American Petroleum Institute. With 30-second ads costing around $5 million, and more than 110 million people watching, it's a huge gamble to advertise during the game even in a less politically charged atmosphere.
P&G's Tide ad featuring announcer Terry Bradshaw seemed at first to be part of the game broadcast. But when Bradshaw gets a stain on his shirt, he goes on an adventure featuring New England Patriot Rob Gronkowski and actor Jeffrey Tambor to try to find a clean shirt.
WINNER: T-MOBILE
"They're trying to somehow emphasize environmentalism,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, but I don't think they did it in a way that most consumers would find believable," he said.
WINNER: KIA
LOSER: FEBREZE
"It went by so fast,Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jersey, I almost missed it," said DiMassimo Goldstein CEO Mark DiMassimo. "I think the audience got it (but I'm) not sure it was worth the trouble of doing it live."
Two NFL ads aimed to appeal to all. The first ad , "Inside These Lines,Cheap MLB Jerseys China," narrated by Forest Whitaker,Cheap China Jerseys, showed scenes of football games and workers prepping a field. The narrat
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1639

發表於 2018-4-6 09:49  資料 私人訊息 
wholesale jerseys 2852
,Cheap NFL Jerseys
Belichick said the team's Super Bowl run put the team several weeks behind other teams in preparing for the 2017 season,Cheap NBA Store, with the Patriots in the playoffs rather than considering the draft and free agency.
Belichick said Thursday during organized team activities that players are starting over again among a new group,Brock Holt Jersey.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Patriots coach Bill Belichick says his team coming off a Super Bowl title doesn't matter in terms of building success for this season.
But he says the team is ready for offseason workouts and will be ready for training camp,China Jerseys Wholesale.
Belichick says there's no shortcuts. He said: "We've all got to earn each other's trust,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and the only way you do it is to go out there and do it."
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1893

發表於 2018-4-6 10:26  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys 0ym5uzwe
Two British Nationals are currently assisting the Police Narcotics Branch and the Customs Anti Narcotics Unit with investigations into two separate drug busts.The two women were nabbed mere minutes apart at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport Timehri,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, yesterday.This newspaper was told that one of the women was nabbed by ranks of the Police Narcotics branch around 10:15 hours yesterday while she was about to board an outgoing flight. The woman has since been identified as Victoria Hairs.The woman was seen acting in a suspicious manner while she was checking in her luggage. She was searched and some 1 kilogram and 26 grams of cocaine was concealed in her wig. Following a brief interrogation the woman provided the name of another female passenger who had reportedly boarded the same flight she was about to board.Subsequently,NFL Jerseys From China, the other passenger was nabbed by ranks of the Customs Anti Narcotics Unit. She too was found with some one kilogram of cocaine hidden in her wig. Up to press time yesterday she was in the custody of Customs Anti Narcotics Unit.Both women are likely to be charged and placed before the court.Cocaine being transported in female wigs seems to be a new trend in moving the prohibited substance out of Guyana.Some two weeks ago another woman was caught with cocaine in her wig at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport Timehri. She has since been charged and place before the court. Another woman who was implicated was charged for supplying the cocaine for export.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2018-4-6 10:48  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys 10136
Jim Irsay spent 11 months trying to keep the Indianapolis Colts' offensive cornerstones in place.
Last summer, the team owner rewarded left tackle Anthony Castonzo and receiver T.Y. Hilton with lucrative contract extensions. Just before the start of free agency,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, he made an irresistible offer to tight end Dwayne Allen. Then last month, he made Andrew Luck the NFL's highest-paid player.
The continual shots finally took their toll when Indy's brightest young star missed nine games with myriad injuries last season and never really looked like himself in the worst season of his pro career.
"They all can move and run around and they have a tough mentality, so I'm excited," Chudzinski said. "I'm excited about our offensive line."

So far, the Colts like what they've seen.
Until Friday, none of the rookies had put on pads as a pro, and they might not get a real chance to flash their talent until the NFL's annual Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, next Sunday.
As a result, the Colts' offense was overhauled.
General manager Ryan Grigson used half of his eight draft picks on offensive linemen, the most important being the selection of Ryan Kelly in the first round.
The Colts expect Kelly to solidify a position that has been a revolving door the previous four seasons.
Now comes hard part — making sure the offensive line holds up.
"We've got talent," Pagano said about the linemen. "We've got guys that are capable, they are just unproven."
"In years past, we haven't been up to par," left guard Jack Mewhort said when training camp opened this week. "When you've got a guy like that (Luck), you have to protect him."
On the right side, though, it's a different story.
Perhaps then, the Colts will finally get a chance to see how all the offensive pieces fit.
But the biggest upgrade might not be a player.
The question,Pat Tillman Cardinals Jersey, of course,Wholesale Jerseys China, is can Philbin get these linemen to perform as one unit by the time Indy opens its season Sept. 11 against Detroit?
After firing Pep Hamilton during the 2015 season, coach Chuck Pagano promoted Rob Chudzinski to offensive coordinator and hired former Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin to fix the line and quarterbacks coach Brian Schottenheimer to refine Luck's fundamentals.
Indy hopes third-round pick Le'Raven Clark or Denzelle Good can emerge as a starter at one spot. Veterans Hugh Thornton and Joe Reitz and rookies Joe Haeg and Austin Blythe are also in the mix for the final two starting jobs,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
Instead, Luck has taken more hits (375) than any other NFL quarterback since entering the league in 2012. Some of those could be blamed on Luck himself, but many were the result of leaks along the line.
"He's worked with a lot of guys who have been really successful. You try to be a sponge and get whatever knowledge he's willing to give," said Castonzo, who has repeatedly acknowledged he had a poor season in 2015. "He's out there and he wants us to get reps in. It's a lot of reps on the field so we can watch it on film and correct it. It's great."
Philbin has a reputation for developing good offensive lines and has taken a more hands-on approach than his predecessor, and it didn't take long for Philbin to earn the respect of Colts players.
With Castonzo, Mewhort and Kelly, the Colts think they have three pieces in place.
First, the offensive line intends to spend the next two weeks at Anderson University getting accustomed to Kelly's protection calls and working in sync.
"He has made mistakes, like everybody is going to make mistakes," Pagano said. "But he is unflappable and he doesn't get rattled,Cheap Arizona Coyotes Hoodies, he doesn't get shaken. He is able to move on when bad plays happen."
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1893

發表於 2018-4-6 11:43  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys Online last
One month has passed since 38-year-old Jermaine Burrowes was shot dead during a robbery at the LiliendaalDead: Jermaine BurrowesRailway Embankment on the East Coast Demerara (ECD),Jerseys Wholesale, in the vicinity of the “Steel Bridge,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” and the police are yet to apprehend his killer(s).This newspaper was told that since the father of one died, a number of persons were arrested, but no one was charged for the shooting.Burrowes was shot around 22:00 hrs on December 15,Cheap Jerseys China, last,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, shortly after he had picked up passengers in proximity to the Giftland Mall at Liliendaal. He managed to drive his vehicle for a short distance before veering into a trench at Blygezight Gardens, ECD.Reports are that after picking up passengers, the bus was flagged down by a man. When Burrowes stopped,holesale Soccer Jerseys, another man appeared at the driver’s side of the minibus.One of the passengers suspected that the two men were robbers and pulled the door shut,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, preventing the man from entering the bus.At that point, the bandit who was at the driver’s side pointed a gun at Burrowes and shot him.This newspaper understands that with passengers screaming and telling Burrowes to drive, the wounded man continued in the direction of Georgetown, before losing control of his vehicle and ending up in a trench. He was hospitalized in the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC)’s Intensive Care Unit for almost a week before he succumbed.Just before he died, doctors were forced to remove one of his kidneys. Burrowes was shot in the back and abdomen.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2018-4-6 13:47  資料 私人訊息 
Arian Foster Dolphins Jersey 11998
Bowles says he felt the mass — "It was almost the size of a golf ball" — in the front of his neck last September. Tests revealed the growth was benign,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but caused him some trouble swallowing because it was pressing against the artery in his neck.
According to Newsday and NJ Advance Media,Anders Nilsson Jersey, Bowles revealed the procedure to a few reporters after a news conference at the NFL scouting combine Wednesday.

Bowles was able to put off surgery until about two weeks after the end of his first season as coach of the Jets,China NFL Jerseys. He says he won't need any follow-up treatments,NFL Jerseys Outlet.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — New York Jets coach Todd Bowles says he had a non-cancerous,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, golf ball-sized tumor removed from his throat shortly after the team's season concluded.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1893

發表於 2018-4-6 14:25  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys From China red eye
While local medical practitioners are claiming that they have been diagnosing patients with the mosquito-borne Zika Virus,NFL Jerseys China, Minister of Public Health, Dr. George Norton said that only the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) can make such diagnosis.The Minister explained that Zika cases are only confirmed when samples sent to Trinidad are tested. When these results return, it shows whether a person has the virus or not.The Ministry has sent a total of 88 cases to CARPHA of which the two cases were confirmed. The turnaround time for the result is a week for each batch sent.The first case was diagnosed last January in a Covent Garden, East Bank Demerara (EBD) woman.She has been treated and is doing well. A second case was confirmed this month in a 16-year-old Eccles resident. He too had been treated and is back in school.An Aedes Aegypti mosquitoPersons living with the victims were all monitored by health workers for signs of the virus.As of late last week,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a Diamond, EBD,NHL Jerseys From China, woman complained of showing symptoms of the virus but to say she has Zika is premature,NFL Jerseys China, according to the Health Minister.He stressed that it can only be confirmed when the samples sent to Trinidad, return.That woman,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, Dr. Norton said, had travelled to neighbouring Suriname prior to her experiencing those symptoms.There are reports that the woman had complained about experiencing a slight fever before she departed Guyana. Upon her return,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, she visited the hospital after seeing rashes on her skin.There, her samples were taken to be sent to CARPHA- the results have not yet returned.The Zika Virus is transmitted to humans by the Aedes Aegypti type mosquitoes. The mosquito borne virus is manifested with symptoms such as fever, headache, joint and muscle pain, rash and sometimes swelling of the limbs.Some persons may also experience vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain. A very distinct symptom too is that of conjunctivitis (red eyes). Symptoms, however, are usually mild, health officials have observed.While the virus may start with a fever and then with a rash followed by conjunctivitis (red eye), there are some cases where it appears with no symptoms.“Zika is a mild disease in most persons and can even present (itself) without any symptoms. There might be people who are relatively healthy and might have the virus,” Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Shamdeo Persaud had told this newspaper.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1893

發表於 2018-4-6 14:28  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL jerseys China Ram said
…firm was also to receive additional US$17M? participation fee – Chris Ram“Can you imagine any bank in which you deposit $100,000 and then withdraw $90,000 continuing to pay you interest for twenty years on the $100,Wholesale NHL Jerseys,000?”According to Financial Analyst, Christopher Ram, this is exactly what the Guyana Government signed onto with Sithe Global for the Hydro Project.Ram, says too,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, despite the public statements, when all the transactions are taken into account, “it becomes clear that Sithe planned to invest considerably less in the project than US$150M but would be paid interest as if it did.”Chartered Accountant and Financial Analyst, Christopher RamHe said it was surprising enough to learn that Sithe Global would be receiving a tax-free, 19 per cent return on its investment.? What is worse, according to Ram, was learning that the 19 per cent is paid each year, calculated on the original US$158M sum deemed to have been invested, rather than the reducing balance after each repayment.He calculated that in the last five years of the project when Sithe’s investment would have been substantially repaid, it would receive interest on the balance of its investment at rates ranging from 76 per cent in year 16, to 380 per cent in year 20.Ram who has been a fierce critic of the manner in which the project is currently structured, in his latest writings on the Amaila Project said that the public was led to believe that Sithe Global is an equity investor in the project, that is the shareholder who takes the ultimate risk in the company.In the case of insolvency,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, the equity is only repaid after all other debts and obligations have been met.“In fact, Sithe was allowed to design the project documents so that the repayment of its cash and in-kind investment would be effected through the monthly all-in charge to be paid by GPL.”As such, Ram said, Sithe Global is not an equity shareholder but the holder of redeemable preference shares, enjoying total control of all aspects of the proposed project, the prohibitive price tag of which stands at US$858 million.”Ram further stated that a closer examination reveals that a not insignificant” part of the US$858M includes payments to, or payments contracted by Sithe. He said that Sithe Global effectively wrote all the project documents – the shareholders’ Term Sheet, the Implementation Agreement,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018, the Power Purchase Agreement and the Assignment of Receivables Agreement.According to Ram, Sithe Global also insisted on being paid an equity participation fee of 2 per cent of the total project cost which amounts to more than US$17M. “In effect, from Sithe’s point of view, the higher the cost,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, the higher the fees it would be paid.”This ‘equity participation fee,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale,’ is separate and distinct from the 19 per cent rate of return already being asked for its equity.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1658

發表於 2018-4-6 14:35  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys NFL Wholesale 1302
CATCHING ON: Carr has Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree, the only duo in the NFL last season with at least 80 catches and more than 1,000 yards receiving, as his top targets. The Titans added veteran wide receiver Eric Decker and also made Corey Davis the first receiver drafted at No. 5 overall to give Mariota more options in the passing game. Decker played in only the preseason opener, while Davis will make his debut in this game.
TITANS' MISTAKES: The Raiders beat Tennessee 24-21 on Nov. 29,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, 2015, and pulled out a 17-10 win last September after the Titans thought they had a chance to tie up the game late. An unsportsmanlike penalty on left tackle Taylor Lewan wiped out a gain to the 3, while Andre Johnson's TD catch was erased for offensive pass interference. Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Orakpo said the Titans learned from that and know how to hold their composure, including "our friend 77" — referring to Lewan.
TITANS' D: Lynch will be going against a Tennessee defense that ranked second in the NFL last season against the run. The Titans held opponents to 88.3 yards per game, and they added Sylvester Williams at nose tackle in free agency.
"Yeah, it's crazy,Cheap China NFL Jerseys," Mariota said of the scheduling. "It's good to see that he's healthy. It's good to see that he's come back from that injury. Crazy how that happens. Again,holesale Soccer Jerseys, looking forward to the game and can't wait to be back."
"They've been close games, we've have opportunities to win the last two here," Titans coach Mike Mularkey said. "We've made some mistakes, especially late, that have cost us from doing that."
So, of course, the NFL slotted Carr and the Raiders against Mariota and the Titans in the season opener Sunday, pitting young quarterbacks both expected to lead their teams to the playoffs.
BEAST MODE: Marshawn Lynch came out of retirement for the chance to play for his hometown team in Oakland before the Raiders move to Las Vegas in 2020. Lynch carried just four times in the preseason, so the opener will be the first real test if he is back to the level when he was the NFL's premier power back with 48 TDs rushing from 2011-14. Lynch looked a step slower in 2015 with Seattle when he averaged 3.8 yards per carry while also dealing with injuries.
This is the final benchmark for Mariota's comeback where he was limited until training camp with the Titans, who are eager to improve on a 9-7 record . Carr was ready for the Raiders' offseason program after Oakland went 12-4 and lost their first playoff game in 14 years.
Carr expects even more from Mariota in the 2014 Heisman Trophy winner's third season .
"I hope he waits a week. That'd be nice," Carr said. "In all honesty, the game gets slower. He's been able to play a lot of football. Especially in a tough division with some tough defense. So again, another similarity. We both have seen a lot of things. A lot of blitzes. A lot of different coverages. As you continue to grow, I like to say that we get faster and the game stays the same."
Each also suffered season-ending injuries only hours apart last Dec. 24: Mariota broke his right leg in a loss at Jacksonville , followed by Carr breaking the same leg in a win over Indianapolis .
Here are some things to know about the Raiders and Titans:
Now they face off for the third time in as many years, and Carr with his new $125 million contract wants to build off a season where he was one of only five quarterbacks with more than 25 touchdown passes (28) and fewer than 10 interceptions (six). Mariota was one of the other four, throwing 26 TDs with nine interceptions in his second season.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Marcus Mariota thinks Oakland quarterback Derek Carr is one of the NFL's better throwers. Carr is a fan of the Tennessee quarterback, describing Mariota as accurate, dynamic and the type of decision-maker any general manager wants.

SEARCHING FOR SACKS: The Raiders finished last in the NFL in sacks in 2016 with 25 even though they had AP Defensive Player of the Year Khalil Mack rushing from the edge. Mack had 11 sacks, and fellow outside rusher Bruce Irvin had seven. The rest of the team,Cheap Jerseys, especially the inside rushers,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, failed to generate nearly enough pressure. Third-round pick Eddie Vanderdoes and a healthy Mario Edwards Jr. should help the cause. Oakland also could try to get more from the secondary with blitzes after failing to get a single sack from a defensive back last season.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1639

發表於 2018-4-6 16:36  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys China 4700
REINFORCEMENTS: The Cowboys will have four defensive linemen who missed the regular-season finale at Philadelphia mostly as a precaution: ends DeMarcus Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford and tackles Terrell McClain and Cedric Thornton. It's the healthiest the Dallas defense has been all season. Cornerback Morris Claiborne, who missed the last nine games of the regular season with a groin injury, is expected to play.
"I don't view these guys as rookies," said 14th-year tight end Jason Witten, set for his sixth trip to the postseason.
The two-time MVP has a good memory. He was right about that shootout loss, when he settled in and threw four touchdown passes after his only interception.
"We're not putting too much pressure on ourselves, on this team or this situation,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Prescott said. "We're continuing to be the same guys we've been all year. When it's time to lock in, trust me we'll be ready."
NOTHING NEW: Rodgers' run of three straight games with four touchdown passes — and 19 without an interception during the winning streak — prompted plenty of questions of how the Cowboys would deal with it, and what might be different in how they approach defending him. Not much, Garrett seemed to suggest. "He's been hot for about nine years," the Dallas coach said.
Two had a chance after the 2012 season — Andrew Luck and Vick Ballard with Indianapolis and Robert Griffin III and current Dallas running back Alfred Morris with Washington,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic.
NO NELSON: The Packers might be in better shape this season without receiver Jordy Nelson, out because of a rib injury sustained in the 38-13 wild-card win over the New York Giants. Randall Cobb and Davante Adams combined for 241 yards receiving and four touchdowns against the Giants,NFL Jerseys Cheap, and there are other proven options. "It hasn't been just one guy all season, even with Jordy out there," Rodgers said.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Aaron Rodgers has been unbeatable on a seven-game run that carried Green Bay to the divisional round.
Rodgers plays at the home of the Cowboys (13-3) for the first time since winning his only Super Bowl following the 2010 season. And perhaps he'll flash back to his first playoff game a year before that while watching his counterpart try to lead Dallas to its first NFC championship game in more than 20 years.
"There's a lot of nerves in your first playoff game, you know there was for me," Rodgers said of a 51-45 wild-card loss to Arizona seven years ago. "I think I threw a pick on my first play. So yeah, you've got to find a way to settle in."
Prescott and NFL rushing champion Ezekiel Elliott will try to become the first rookie QB-RB tandem to win a playoff game in the Super Bowl era.
And Prescott, who had the lowest interception rate for a rookie in NFL history in the regular season, knows it's about having a short memory now.
TWILIGHT TIME: Pass-rushing Green Bay linebacker Julius Peppers has spent 15 years in the NFL without winning a Super Bowl. Peppers,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, who turns 37 on Wednesday, had limited snaps in the regular season to keep him fresh. He lost to New England with Carolina in the Super Bowl after the 2003 season. "Regardless of what stage he's on, what team he's playing for, he always seems to show up," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said.
REMATCH: Prescott led a 97-yard scoring drive in just 33 seconds at the end of the first half at Lambeau Field in Dallas' 30-16 victory in Week 6. Rodgers threw an interception and the Packers lost three fumbles. Elliott was the first 100-yard rusher of the season against the Packers. "That was really early in the season, so yeah they're going to be a better team as we are," Elliott said.
"They've had a lot of at-bats at the plate. They've shown it over the course of 16 games who they are and how they play. I think they understand they just have to be themselves."

So was Dallas rookie Dak Prescott for 11 straight in the regular season, a surge that ultimately benched 10-year starter Tony Romo and led to the No. 1 seed in the NFC for the quarterback's playoff debut Sunday against the Packers (11-6).
Here are some things to consider in the eighth postseason meeting between these storied franchises,Wholesale Jerseys, two years after Green Bay's 26-21 divisional victory made famous by Dallas receiver Dez Bryant's catch that wasn't :
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1893

發表於 2018-4-6 17:42  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys Authentic Minister of State
Granger to Venezuela: We are not negotiating our land and seaThe 36th CARICOM Summit is expected to begin today in Bridgetown, Barbados,China Jersyes Cheap, but routine business it will not be.Rather, the developing situation between Guyana and its neighbour, Venezuela, in which the latter is hyping its claims to a large swath of Essequibo, and now for its waters, is set to take centre stage.President David Granger shakes hands with PM Moses Nagamootoo at the Ogle Airport yesterday before departing for Barbados.Venezuela’s claims were increasing in recent weeks as Guyana announced that US-owned,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, ExxonMobil, have found significant evidence of oil offshore Guyana, in a well that was drilled.Venezuela, in a recent decree by President Nicolas Maduro, is claiming the waters where the well is located.With both countries conducting a significant trade in oil and rice, to the tune of hundreds of millions of US dollars annually, the claims by Venezuela especially in light of the oil find by ExxonMobil in Guyana, is being taken seriously.Expected at the three-event Caricom summit is United Nations Secretary-General, Ban Ki-Moon.Leaving for Barbados yesterday, President David Granger, said that the Government of Guyana remains committed to improving relations with the government of Venezuela.His message will be clear when he delivers his maiden address as this country’s new President to the CARICOM heads of Government.His address will more than likely set out Guyana’s foreign policy stance also.“Guyana remains steadfast,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping, however, in its stand against the several illegal and increasingly militant actions of Venezuela directed against Guyana’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.Guyana reasserts that its lawful boundaries that were established 116 years ago are not negotiable.Their violation on land or at sea is an assault on the tenets of CARICOM and must be condemned as such. That will be Guyana’s message to all at the Heads of Government Conference,” Granger said in a statement.Foreign Affairs Minister, Carl Greenidge, was clear what the new Government’s stance would be.“It also affects states to the west and in that regard the Government of Colombia, like that of Guyana has lodged its objection. We will draw this to the attention of the Heads of the CARICOM States. Obviously, it is for those heads to take appropriate action, whatever the state of their current bilateral relations with Venezuela. Bilateral relations can only continue if you are a state!”In a separate statement, Greenidge said that silence is not an option if CARICOM is to remain independent, let alone as viable states.“We have to stoutly and unapologetically represent our interests and pursue fairness in the international arena.”Speaking on the possibility of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro attending the Summit, Greendige said that President Granger and the Cabinet are of the view that “while Guyana remains interested in seeing improved relations with the Maduro government, it is steadfast in its stand against the several illegal and increasingly militant actions of Venezuela directed against Guyana’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”He noted that analysis and those of the friendly bilaterals which have consulted in the last three weeks,NFL Jerseys China, point to the fact that the 1787 decree promulgated by Venezuela, apart from being illegal in international law, seeks to appropriate for Venezuela marine spaces and related resources which currently constitute, and are accepted as part of the EEZ of every state in the Eastern Caribbean ranging from St Kitts and Nevis to Grenada as well as Suriname.He was critical of Venezuela’s decree which now sees that country’s navy enforcing a security zone in Guyana’s waters… “It is no laughing matter, neither can it be an error if after six weeks it is still in force.”Yesterday, Minister of State,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Joseph Harmon, disclosed that ExxonMobil’s executives, including its President Stephen M Greenlee, have reaffirmed their commitment to the exploration work being done offshore in Guyana’s?waters.The US Company is moving forward in deploying additional resources to the current activities.Venezuela’s claims on Guyana is not affecting its current oil supplies under the Petro Caribe arrangements where this country and a number of others pay a percentage upfront and rest at low interest rate over 20-plus years period.Venezuela during a PetroCaribe summit in that country earlier this week assured that the supplies will continue despite low world prices.Venezuela’s President, Nicolas Maduro, was set to address his National Assembly on his country’s claims on Gu
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1639

發表於 2018-4-6 18:45  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys China 11237
The app might not be a game changer,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but perhaps it gives the Dolphins an edge. They could use one after a succession of spotty drafts and a seven-year playoff drought.
Known as siQ, the test was designed by Vasu Kulkarni, the founder of Krossover, a New York sports video analysis company. The NFL is relying more than ever on analytics,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but the Dolphins are the only team using siQ,Jerseys From China, said Kulkarni,NFL Jerseys Cheap, who introduced them to it last year.
When the Dolphins first used siQ at the 2015 NFL combine, the range of results was wide, with a handful of players standing out, Kulkarni said.
"It's one more data point," Kulkarni said. "If you're on the fence about a guy, or there are two guys with similar physical abilities, maybe this is one of those factors that can be a tiebreaker."
The test provides information the Dolphins don't get elsewhere by measuring instincts, which can be difficult to quantify, executive vice president of football operations Mike Tannenbaum said.
"We think it's a tool we can use long term," Tannenbaum said.

"We'd say, is the quarterback going to hand off or throw? Is this man or zone defense?" Kulkarni said.
"The hardest thing about the analytic stuff is asking the right questions," Gase said. "Because those guys will give you whatever you want. You just have to ask the right questions."
Kulkarni developed his test and demonstrated it to Tannenbaum, who was immediately intrigued. So was the coaching staff. Position coaches submitted to Kulkarni questions they wanted to pose, and he integrated archival Dolphins video into the app.
Kulkarni said he began contemplating a test of situational awareness a few years ago while watching football and other sports on TV.
"It has been very helpful in assessing aptitude," Tannenbaum said. "It gives us insight on how people think, and how rapidly they make decisions."
The prospect is graded for the accuracy of his answer, and also on the speed of the response, which is tested in milliseconds.
The Dolphins are understandably coy about the test, but first-year Miami coach Gase embraces such measurements. At 38 he's the NFL's youngest head coach and eager to take advantage of the team's analytics department.
The test grades a prospect's response to situations by showing a formation or a play in progress. When the video freezes, the prospect is given multiple choices on how to respond.
"It will be interesting if we can gather several years' worth of data and look over the career of a player, and show that the guys who did well on the test wound up having good careers in the NFL," he said.
The Dolphins have expanded their use of the app in the past year.
For the Dolphins, the bottom line regarding the test's impact will be their won-loss data.
"I kept hearing color commentators saying, 'That's a high-IQ player,'" he recalled. "I said,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, 'What does that mean?'"
In other words: how well a player can predict what will happen next.
Joe Philbin was then the head coach, and his assistants used the test at the 2015 combine.
MIAMI (AP) — The Miami Dolphins believe they have the answers to help solve their draft deficiencies of recent years.
They're giving NFL prospects a new set of questions.
"There were a lot of guys taking seven, eight, nine seconds to answer a question," Kulkarni said. "In a game you don't have that much time."
Miami is using a mobile app that assesses a prospect's reaction to specific formations and plays. The test was administered on iPads at the NFL combine and during one-on-one visits with potential draft picks, and coach Adam Gase's assistants tailored questions to fit the needs of the position they coach.
"Every coach from the Dolphins organization had an iPad and would hand it to prospects," Kulkarni said. "The questions they had created, half I didn't even understand. But these guys felt like if you can't answer that question, you're in for trouble in the NFL."
Kulkarni said he can envision the test being used eventually as a training tool, allowing a team to spend less time on the practice field. He looks forward to judging the value of siQ in evaluating prospects.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1639

發表於 2018-4-6 18:45  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping 535
INDOOR FOOTBALL: The retractable roof on Atlanta's new $1.5 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be closed,Cheap Jerseys. It was open for the Falcons' first regular-season home game against the Packers two weeks ago.
Since Taylor took over as the starter in 2015, the Bills are 1-10 when he attempts 30 or more passes. When Taylor throws 29 or fewer passes, the Bills are 16-5.
Each spotted leadership qualities in the other when Quinn was the defensive line coach in his first college coaching job for William & Mary in 1994 and McDermott was a sophomore safety. Another member of the team was current Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, who was a senior wide receiver.
McDermott has made an early impact in Buffalo. The Bills (2-1) have allowed only two touchdowns , matching the franchise low through three games from 1981, '82 and '83.
Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus (right foot), tackle Cordy Glenn (foot, ankle) and McCoy (wrist) are among the key names on Buffalo's injury list. McCoy had full participation on Wednesday.
INJURY UPDATE: Atlanta starters who could miss the game with injuries include:  safety Ricardo Allen (concussion), linebacker Vic Beasley (hamstring), right tackle Ryan Schraeder (concussion) and defensive end Courtney Upshaw (ankle,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, knee). Wide receiver Julio Jones has been limited in practice with a lower back injury but is expected to play.
Two weeks ago, the Bills had only 69 yards rushing in a 9-3 loss to Carolina. The totals are scary for a team which doesn't want to put too much pressure on quarterback Tyrod Taylor.
The Falcons (3-0) should be a good test for Buffalo's surprising defense. Atlanta led the NFL in scoring in 2016 and, led by quarterback Matt Ryan , has scored 30 or more points in two straight wins over Green Bay and Detroit.
ANTHEM UPDATE: Quinn said Wednesday the Falcons will lock arms as they stand during the national anthem, and no players are expected to kneel. Defensive tackles Dontari Poe and Grady Jarrett knelt during last week's anthem in Detroit. Quinn said that was a "one-off for us" and he wants solidarity this week.
"The defenses in which he's been involved were always hard-nosed and really good," Quinn said. "Now, you can see that coming through to the entire team. That's not easy to do, but that's now his personality coming through to the team."
"He had a great way with players," McDermott said. "Having that great way with players,NFL Jerseys Cheap, he still had a tough-minded approach to the game,Cheap Jerseys From China, which being a defensive player and then defensive coach, and head coach now, I really appreciated. He was close enough with the players, but not too close in terms of the relationships he was able to form. He had something, even then when I was in college, and it's been fun to watch his career."
Taylor is 16-5 when attempting 29 or fewer passes.
Quinn said he formed a "really good bond" with the players, including McDermott, because they were so close in age. He said he has remained close with McDermott as each moved up through college and the NFL as defensive coaches.
BILLS AIM FOR 3-1: Buffalo is looking for its first 3-1 start since 2011. A win would make McDermott the first Buffalo coach to win three of his first four games since Kay Stephenson in 1983.

"It just so happened there were two guys who were going to be seen as fantastic leaders on their college teams," Quinn said Wednesday.
ATLANTA (AP) — Dan Quinn and Sean McDermott were filled with nostalgia this week as they remembered their time together on a William & Mary team that was a launching pad for NFL coaches.
Here are some things to watch when Buffalo tries to give Atlanta its first loss:
McDermott said Quinn "was one of those coaches that just had it."
Bills running back LeSean McCoy sat on the field and stretched during the anthem last week, drawing criticism from former Buffalo quarterback Jim Kelly.
RUNNING TO WIN: The Bills were held to 75 yards rushing in last week's 26-16 win over Denver . Before the win,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, Buffalo had lost nine straight when not running for more than 75 yards.
Quinn's Atlanta Falcons will face McDermott's Buffalo Bills on Sunday. The two were frequent NFC South opponents the last two years when McDermott was the Carolina Panthers' defensive coordinator, and McDermott now is in his first season as the Bills' coach.
頂部