積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-29 14:05  資料 私人訊息 
Krystian Bielik Arsenal Jersey UK throw manure
By Leon SuseranIt is said that the best things are hidden far away, and perhaps that is true, since Guyana’s oldest citizen is quietly living out her God-given blessings in a village called Little Africa, in Corriverton, Corentyne.She is 110-year-old Ismay Spooner nee Hinckson, a woman full of stories and visions.Mrs Spooner was born in Barbados on December 27, 1900 to Bajan parents. Her father, Livingston,Wholesale Jerseys Group, died before she was born, and her mother was Louise, who also lived to a ripe old age, 102- years.Her two brothers and two sisters are all deceased, leaving her to be the only surviving member of her family.She married Harold Spooner, a cane- harvester in British Guiana. He is now deceased.Sitting on her bed, a very alert and talkative Mrs Spooner said that she left Barbados at age 10, with her mother and uncles, for British Guiana “during the indentureship period”. “They were carrying people all about to [build] Panama [Canal]; to different places”, she said.“Cutting cane was a hard work, a very hard work. Rain a fall and beat you till you…Oh Lord have mercy…when a rain fall, you shiver like a leaf on a tree. Sometimes the rain wet you good on the backdam”, she reminisced.“Plenty people come with me and they go away back to Barbados.”During the hardships, she said that some of her family members returned to Barbados but she refused since she could not handle “the running up and down”. She settled on the Corentyne where she lives to this day.Her only child, Elsie, died several years ago in Scotland. She said she took care of “lots of other children” during her days.“Me work hard a Backdam, cut cane and weed grass, throw manure, build punt, break brick, fetch bagasse, and that time,NFL Jerseys Supply, six cents was expensive you know (laughs)”, she said.“You didn’t have paper money. When you had paper money, you feel you big (laughs), silver money and copper. A penny could’ve given you four things. You could’ve gone and buy ? cent biscuit and ? cent sugar and you get a whole set. You mad to go and call for a cent sugar now?“So the money was small but you get the value”, she recalled.She also performed a few domestic chores for some people on the Corentyne.“My dear, I worked like a slave. I hear people talk about work; I work at people kitchen from morning till night,” she said.While reminiscing and telling her story, Mrs Spooner sang several old hymns. “It’s not an easy road; we’re travelling together; for many are the dangers we meet; but the Saviour walks beside you; he’ll lighten your burden; he’ll show the rugged path for your feet, oh no, no no, it’s not an easy road,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,”Mrs Spooner kept singing loudly in her bedroom, a song she clearly loved since she sang many times during the interview.She spoke about her many visions during dreams in which she saw “in the clouds, a chariot coming from the East” with people who stopped and she entered, hearing, “I go take you to Heaven you know” and asked her to “look upstairs at a rainbow”.“Me never see a house big so, a tower,” she said. She stated that she saw a man who told her to enter the tower and told her he will take her to heaven. “Me can’t describe this place how this place nice. Me kneel down on me knee and pray for mercy.”She said that the man told her that God will pardon her and have mercy on her. Her life changed then and she became a Christian.“If I didn’t accept that message from the Lord, I wouldn’t be here today”.She shared more stories about visions of the heavens and transparent houses in the sky.She loves to eat hassar and gilbacker but stopped shortly after becoming a Seventh – day Adventist a few years ago.She recalled that she had “seven accidents”. She fell down a few times and one occasion when some boys who were playing were playing with an iron roller upstairs, she got hit on the face since she was standing below.Iris February cares for her now. The two attend the same church. Ms February started to take care of her in 2002, after she saw Mrs Spooner was living alone in an unsafe home. February said that she enjoys caring for old people and took care of other old people in Georgetown.Mrs Spooner has a little cold and fever every now and again and visits the doctor, but rarely. “One, one people (church people) does run in to see her,” she said.February said that Mrs Spooner has some relatives on the Corentyne but they don’t really visit. She added that Mrs Spooner does not receive NIS pension since NIS did not exist up to a few years ago, but receives old age pension and $720 per week from the Sugar Estate.“She does drink a lot of porridge and [eats] provision and so”, she said.February said that they have devotions on Friday evening and attend church on Saturday and televisions are only turned on Saturday evenings, since they keep
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-29 14:08  資料 私人訊息 
wholesale nfl jerseys Independence Ground
Despite a late start, the annual May Day rally got off to a fairly good start with more than 10 Unions represented.However there was some concern for the way the annual event is being treated, given the huge divisions that have occurred over the years.This year’s march took the traditional route leaving,Cheap Jerseys Online, Independence Ground, up Middle Street, onto Main Street, along Avenue of the Republic, into Durban Street,Cheap Jerseys, into Louisa Row, then to Regent Street into Albert and into the National Park. Once at the National Park the different Unions then headed to different locations where there were speeches by their respective leaders. The FITUG rally was held at the National Park, The Guyana Teachers’ Union Rally was held at the GTU Hall, while the Guyana Trades Union Congress was at the Critchlow Labour College.Among the unions represented were the United Minibus Union,Wholesale China Jerseys, The Guyana Agricultural and General Workers Union, the Guyana Public Service Union, The Guyana Postal and Telecommunication Workers Union and the General Workers Union.As the parade made its way along the route,Cheap Jerseys 2018, most of the marchers swayed to soca music blared from giant music sets mounted on trucks.The Guyana Teachers’ Union however, marched along to Bob Marley’s ‘Every little thing gonna be alright”, while the FITUG contingent slowly marched along to another Bob Marley song, “Who the cap fit let them wear it”.While the music failed to bring across the message that should have been brought over the placards did not. Most of the placards carried very strong messages, some calling for a change of government,Cheap Jerseys USA, while others demanded improved working conditions, better wages and better leaders, among other strong slogans.However,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, many expressed the view that over the years the May Day rally has become smaller and smaller. Mention was also made of type of music played by the various unions.A section of the annual May Day rally yesterday.“These people cannot be serious. They want people to take them serious and they walking through the streets dancing to ‘go-down go-down’. What happen to these song with strong messages, ‘Solidarity for ever’?” one onlooker lamented.Another on looker recollected on the days when the Guyana Police Force was a part of the rally and at that time, the entire May Day rally was something serious that sent a strong message to the leaders.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-29 15:07  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys For Sale identified as Mark Atkinso
A Barama resident who was nabbed at Mahdia with an illegal firearm last Wednesday has reportedly confessed to two separate killings at Konawaruk, Potaro.Police sources said that the suspect, identified as Mark Atkinson,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, 36, admitted to shooting and killing Devon Anderson, 30, at Blackwater Landing, Konawaruk,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Potaro in June 2014.Persons in the area had reportedly heard the two men arguing just before Anderson was shot.The detained man has also reportedly admitted to beating a Brazilian to death at Konawaruk,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, Potaro this year. He reportedly told detectives that he was fighting with the Brazilian who fell and struck his head on a tree trunk.A postmortem showed that the victim sustained blunt trauma to the head.A release issued on Wednesday stated that police had arrested a man at Mowasie Backdam,China NFL Jerseys, Mahdia,Sam Mills Panthers Jersey, who was wanted for questioning during investigations into two separate murders at Konawaruk and Mowasie Backdam.An unlicensed .38 revolver with six rounds was found in his possession. Ballistic tests are to be conducted to determine whether the firearm was used in any killings.“We have had our eye on him for some time,China Jerseys Cheap,” a police official said. “We have him on the two murders and we are questioning him further on the murders of the two Brazilians (found dead at Cuyuni) and other murders.”The bodies of Jose Carlos Barbosa Araujo and Adonias Ferreira were recovered from a swamp late Aramau Backdam, Cuyuni River last month. One of the bodies bore gunshot wounds and the other incised wounds.According to reports, the men left their worksite in the Oku mining area, Cuyuni, on Tuesday, September 15, on an ATV. They were said to have been heading to Bartica to purchase spares for an excavator.The ATV has not been recovered.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-29 19:30  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic –
–?? ?Millions goneA Diamond,Wholesale Jerseys, East Bank Demerara businessman, on his way to insure his propertyTHE OWNER OF THE HOUSEyesterday, got the biggest shock of his life after learning that it was on fire.Shazam Hamid, and his wife Regina Fernandez, of lot 686 Fifth Street, Diamond New Scheme, East Bank Demerara lost millions and are now contemplating how they will repay the mortgage they took to construct their home.The fire is believed to have started because of a four-burner gas stove some time before 10:00 am yesterday,China NFL Jerseys, just a few minutes after Hamid left to visit the Guyana Trinidad Mutual and Life Insurance Company (GTM) to insure his property.Fire Chief,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, Marlon Gentle, concluded that the fire was caused by the four-burner gas stove.The couple,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who lived at the location for six years, recently opened a wholesale shop. Residents believed the flammable items helped the fire to spread throughout the property.“The fire start inside the house but people saw it too late. We saw it when it went big inside the house by then we couldn’t do anything. Neighbours tried to break the door and windows but the grill work prevented everything,” a neighbour said.“The only thing we save was some bleach which was at the door. But the whole thing is that people get to know about the fire too late,” a resident, Edson Larose claimed.Another resident, who refused to give her name said that while persons formed a bucket brigade and were trying to put-out the fire, “the fire caught on to GPL wire and it start jump and everybody run out.”Two fire tenders arrived at the scene but were unable to save anything; residents said that the fire tender arrived without water. But a senior firefighter refuted what was reported.He claimed that no fire tender can arrive at a scene without water. “We did arrive with water but the water was not enough to extinguish the fire so we called for a back-up tender.”He also said that some people look at the size of the fire truck and think “water is in the whole truck but what they don’t know is that inside those trucks there is a container with water.”Kaieteur News understands that drivers using the East Bank Demerara public road did not cooperate with the fire tender. “The drivers were on their phones and they were not pulling aside and I think that was the only challenge we faced yesterday,” the officer said.Hamid, who arrived at the scene in a taxi, minutes after the fire was put out broke down in tears. He held on to his mother after seeing only the four concrete walls of what he once called “home.”Hamid and his mother embrace“When I leave home this morning,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, my home was very good and I expected to come back and get my home how I leave it this morning. But I don’t know what transpired in my house,” a distraught Hamid said.“…Before I reach the valuation office this morning I got a call saying ‘your house is on fire’. I couldn’t do nothing more because I was in tears. The officer told me that I left the stove on but I know to myself that is not true and I will deal with all the matters.A distressed Hamid recalled an incident which occurred earlier that morning. “Around 2:30 this morning all the lights for my house came off so I look out and see the neighbours lights were on so I try to pull the main fuse up and down to see if the lights would come on because normally the breaker would come down and fly up but after I did that, the light didn’t come on so I leave the switch up.”He claimed that he was supposed to visit Guyana Power and Light,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, yesterday, to enquire what had happened with the “current” to his house.”Kaieteur News understands that the man’s wife, Fernandez, had left home early yesterday morning to attend an interview for a job.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2017-11-29 20:06  資料 私人訊息 
Bobby Doerr Jersey thanked his parents
The best graduating Guyanese student at the Hugh Wooding Law School in Trinidad was yesterday admitted to the local bar.Twenty-three-year-old Kuru Kururu,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, East Bank Demerara resident, Rodrick Edinboro,Cameron Wake Dolphins Jersey, had his petition presented by attorney at law, Sandra Kertzious, before Justice Winston Patterson.Edinboro was awarded the Guyana Government Prize for 2011, which is for the best graduating student at the Hugh Wooding Law School.Justice Winston Patterson, Attorney at law Rodrick Edinboro, his father Rodrick Edinboro Snr and Attorney at law Sandra KertziousHe was also awarded the Cameron and Shepherd Prize 2011, which was for the best performance in Civil Practice and Procedure 1 and Civil Practice and Procedure 11 by a Guyanese student at the Hugh Wooding Law School.Edinboro started his early childhood education at the Scared Heart Primary School.Upon writing the Secondary School’s Entrance Examination he was awarded a place at Queen’s College.While attending Queens College,Wholesale Jerseys, Edinboro was always a grade “A” student.His achievements throughout his years at the school came as no surprise to his family after he was successful at the Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate.He secured eight subjects with over five grade ones and distinctions to his name. Edinboro after completing his secondary education went on to the University of Guyana where he completed a diploma in Accountancy.He began reading for his Bachelor’s of Laws degree at the University of Guyana in 2006. In 2009 he graduated from the University of Guyana with his degree in law, with a distinction.He completed his Legal Education Certificate from the Hugh Wooding Law School, and was placed on the Principal’s Honour Roll.In his address to the court Edinboro,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, thanked his parents, siblings and countless relatives for their never ending support.The new lawyer thanked his grandmother, Mrs. Joan Baveghems, MP, for her support.Justice Patterson,Cheap NFL Jerseys, after accepting the petition from the new lawyer, cautioned him to never become complacent and also to be prepared when entering a court room.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1651

發表於 2017-11-29 21:00  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys 8562
"I like to think they need me back," Eifert said. "I think they've played pretty well these last two weeks, and I just want to get back out there and help.
The Bengals (1-1) have struggled close to the goal line, settling for field goals on five of their six trips inside the opponent's 20-yard line. Last season, Eifert set a club record for a tight end with 13 touchdown catches.
"It's easy during the week when you are sitting in meetings and you're looking at the game plan and you're not missing much,China Jerseys Free Shipping, but once the game starts, all you want to do is be out there. So it's definitely exciting to take another step in that direction and move closer to getting back out there."
"We've ended up in a lot of three wide receiver sets and that doesn't involve him quite as much as some of the other things, which is unfortunate," offensive coordinator Ken Zampese said. "We'll find ways to get him on the field more than he has in these first two weeks, that's for sure."
He likely will miss Sunday's game against Denver (2-0) at Paul Brown Stadium but could return the following Thursday against Miami if there are no problems.
His backups have gotten mixed results,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet. C.J. Uzomah has five catches for 68 yards. Tyler Kroft has three catches for 35 yards,Cheap Jerseys. Neither has scored a touchdown. Uzomah missed practice Wednesday with sore ribs but fully practiced Thursday.
Eifert partially tore an ankle ligament during the Pro Bowl,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/FC-Borussia-Dortmund/. He got enough strength and range of motion back to start running pass routes during his workouts last week.

CINCINNATI (AP) — Tight end Tyler Eifert can't help but think the Bengals would be scoring more if he were on the field. The way it's going, that could be in a couple of weeks.
"I've been pretty confident for a while now just because everything is kind of going according to plan and I continue to feel better each and every week," Eifert said. "Sometimes you'll hit a plateau, where you are getting better and then you kind of just hit that wall. I haven't experienced that at all. Pretty soon, I'll be back on the field."
Eifert returned to practice this week, though on a limited basis. He was sidelined for offseason workouts and training camp while recovering from surgery for a torn ligament in his left ankle.
H-back Ryan Hewitt has been used for only 16 plays in the first two games as the Bengals got away from their struggling run game and threw to their receivers more than usual.
Notes: WR A.J. Green missed Wednesday's practice to be with his wife when she gave birth to their son, Easton Ace. He was back at Paul Brown Stadium on Thursday though he'd hardly slept the last couple of days. "I can't even describe the feeling, but it was awesome,Florida State Seminoles Jerseys," Green said. "It was very emotional, just how blessed we are. I don't even know what to say." ... QB Andy Dalton had a second straight full practice despite a sore hip. ... WR James Wright (knee) and OT Eric Winston (back) missed practice.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1651

發表於 2017-11-29 22:23  資料 私人訊息 
China NBA Jerseys 3950
Miami Beach police spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez said details of his arrest were not immediately available,Cheap Jerseys From China.
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Baltimore Ravens safety Matt Elam faces marijuana, oxycodone and reckless driving charges after being arrested in Miami Beach.
Miami-Dade County jail records show Elam was arrested Sunday. He was charged with possession of marijuana,Cheap Football Jerseys, possession of marijuana with the intent to deliver or sell and possession of a controlled substance,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, oxycodone. He was being held on $15,500 bail.
No lawyer was listed on Elam's jail records.
The Ravens already announced they would not re-sign the 25-year-old Elam when his contract expires next month. They reiterated that in a statement Sunday. A first round draft pick out of Florida in 2013,Tevin Coleman Falcons Jersey, Elam has just one career interception. He played nine games last season,Cheap NFL Jerseys, making one tackle.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-29 22:41  資料 私人訊息 
Supply Cheap Jerseys Trevor Major
A manhunt has been launched for a prisoner who escaped from the Timehri Prison on Saturday night.Shawn Yhap,NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, who is serving time for simple larceny,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, used the opportunity while on an outdoor exercise to secure his freedom.A senior Prison official confirmed yesterday that the prisoner was missing following checks after the exercise was completed.The source said that inmates at the Timehri facility are not considered high-risk, although every effort is made to ensure that they complete their full term of incarceration.This is the first reported direct prison escape from that institution for this year.Other prisoners had secured their escape while being escorted by the police,Tyson Jackson Falcons Jersey, notably multiple-murder accused Jermaine ‘Skinny’ Charles,Cheap Wholelsale NFL jerseys, who managed to pass through a hole in the floor of the Sparendaam Police Station lock-ups a little over a month ago.Another prisoner,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, Trevor Major,Authentic NFL Jerseys China, escaped last week by jumping from a police enclosed van while being transported back to the Camp Street jail.All of these prisoners remain at large, despite stringent efforts by the security forces to recapture them.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-29 22:43  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap China NFL Jerseys Kim
Canada – Rosemarie (Kim) Junor,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, who died after being stabbed at a downtown Toronto Shoppers Drug Mart,Charged: Rohinie Bisesarhad?got married in the summer and could effortlessly pick up the steps for the intricate Bollywood dances she loved.The 28-year-old died in hospital Wednesday night following the unprovoked attack last Friday in the store that is located underground in the PATH system in the heart of Toronto’s financial district.Rohinie Bisesar, 40, and said to originate from Guyana, was arrested Tuesday and initially charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and carrying a concealed weapon after the attack below Bay and Wellington streets.On Thursday,holesale Soccer Jerseys, she was charged with second-degree murder.Junor died less than six months after her wedding,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, according to Facebook posts. Her friend, Suzanna Dutt, said it’s painful to see the pictures of her looking so happy with her new husband on their wedding day.“I feel like she didn’t get to fully enjoy being a newlywed,” Dutt said in an interview Thursday. “It was too short; way too short.”Dutt and Junor bonded over a love of Bollywood dance, after spending nearly 10 years together at the Tarana Dance Centre in Toronto.“She was such a great dancer,Cheap Jerseys, very graceful.”It would take her 20 minutes to learn a dance that would take others a couple of hours, Dutt said.“She was a quiet one, but once you got to know her she had a contagious laugh… She would laugh and everyone would start laughing with her.”Junor had just moved into her first home about two months ago, according to the friends and family who lamented her passing in memorial posts on Facebook and Instagram.Dead: Rosemarie (Kim) Junor“And it was only four months ago we were having such a great time at your wedding,” one friend said on Instagram.Junor worked at the Medcan Clinic at York and Adelaide Sstreets, just a few blocks from where she was stabbed. Her colleagues at Medcan are in shock, the clinic’s chief operating officer said in a statement.“Our organization is like a big family and we are all grieving today for this loss,” Brett Laschinger said.“Rosemarie was just such a vibrant,Cheap NFL Jerseys, happy and glowing person.?She had so many good friends here, and was such a positive force here, and we are all just devastated.?Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.”Junor had studied occupational therapy at York University.Police have said there’s no apparent connection between Junor and the accused.Bisesar’s lawyer, Calvin Barry, told reporters at her arraignment Wednesday that his client “seems really sad,” but wouldn’t comment on other aspects of her life.He wouldn’t say if or where Bisesar had been working, other than that “she had quite an impressive resum?.”Bisesar graduated from York University’s undergraduate and graduate business programs and worked at several jobs in the financial district,Cheap Authentic NFL Jersey, according to her LinkedIn profile.Bisesar was?due back in court yesterday, but Barry suggested it may be early January before she gets a bail hearing. (htwww.cbc.ca)
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2017-11-29 22:51  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping after the fact
By Kiana Wilburg“I share in Ramkarran’s view that the People’s Progressive Party (PPP) has become very intolerant of any criticism to do with corruption and corrupt practices and it is ironic that we were brought up in a generation of fighters in the PPP to believe that corruption in any form was intolerable.”Nagamootoo said that what former Speaker of the National Assembly, Ralph Ramkarran, has said is that in the post-Cheddi Jagan period,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, they had seen corruption still appearing and when they investigated, appropriate actions were taken.“Afterwards the floodgates were opened and the corrupt ones started to gravitate towards each other until they became a force.”The former Government Minister said that he too was attacked for going publically to voice his opinions, particularly in the Jagdeo period because, “ I have leveled accusations against people whom I felt were indulging in corrupt practices.”He added,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, “I believe that Ramkarran’s comments were just brought to bear post facto (after the fact) a situation that has been festering for a long time.”The Vice Chairman said that there have been various attempts by the government to sweep corruption under the carpet. “That is a tragedy for the people of Guyana. For example,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, we read about the situation with a security firm that is associated with the PPP, where they caught operatives of the security firm stealing laptop computers that were meant for poor people.“This is a classic case where a fence was erected to protect the crops but when you wake up in the morning you realize that the fence ate all the mangoes,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, so what do you do with the fence? You keep it?”Nagamootoo said that what is happening is that too many people that are associated with the PPP now, the post-Jagan PPP that is,Wholesale China Jerseys, are invariably caught in various levels of corrupt practices.To support his comment that those who dare to fight the “corrupt cabal” met with the whippings of the PPP, he recounted just one of his experiences while he was a member of the party.“When I was a Government Minister, I fired a Regional Executive Officer in West Demerara, Region Three, on allegations of corruption. I was later pushed out of the Ministry after a year and the guy was reinstated because he was a party man.“I was literally attacked for my position on corruption”He said that those who spoke about the comprehensiveness of policies of acts of corruption within the party were not only disciplined but sidelined.Nagamootoo said that there was also an abuse of the internal democratic process “where I said in writing to the General Secretary of the party at the time that there were simply Stalinist tactics.”
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-30 00:23  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys Wholesale in Region Six
– as $821.7M approved for Public Telecommunication MinistryThe Government plans to establish an Information Technology (IT) Centre of Excellence as one of several new projects that will be implemented to enhance the Information Communications Technology (ICT) sector in Guyana. Initially $25M will be spent on this new project.This Ccentre will provide training for public sector ICT professionals to ensure the availability of an appropriate and highly skilled ICT workforce, equipped with healthy attitudes, to meet the increasingly complex demands of the public and private sectors.Recently defending the allocation to the newly gazetted Ministry, Public Telecommunication Minister Catherine Hughes told the National Assembly that the administration intends to effectively implement and utilise ICT to modernise Guyana to benefit all citizens.“We must,NFL Jerseys China, as a national imperative, utilise ICT to improve the delivery of Government services to all our citizens.? We must be able to process our various applications online quickly and get immediate responses to our queries via electronic and live helpdesks. Visits to government offices to collect a form and having to return to drop it off must become a thing of the past,Jerseys From China,” the Minister stated.The administration has committed to designing the appropriate policies, establishing a proper regulatory framework, institutional strengthening, training and infrastructure development to achieve its ICT goals.“The Government of Guyana will ensure that affordable universal broadband access is available for all citizens, private sector, government and civil society, thereby eliminating the digital divide. Universal access will extend beyond voice to include internet, computing devices, information literacy and access to telecommunications services, all of these if implemented properly will increase the gross domestic product,” Minister Hughes assured.In 2016, Government intends to leverage the capabilities of ICT to transform Guyana’s economy making it more productive and competitive. There are plans to establish ICT hubs in communities countrywide with specific emphasis on providing hinterland communities with internet access.Minister of Public Telecommunication and Tourism, Catherine Hughes clarifying a point during the examination of the Budget 2016 Estimates of her MinistryAccording to the Minister, in supporting widespread access to information and eGovernment Services,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Government will spend a further $100M to repair and upgrade the Georgetown–Linden Fibre Optic Cable.Minister Hughes believes that it was the lack of a feasibility study, poor planning,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey UK, absence of effective project management and the use of inexperienced contractors are some of the major factors that led to the failure of this project.“We will move to correct all this so that the people of Guyana, regardless of their socio-economic status or remoteness will be digitally connected and socially included,J.R. Smith Jersey,” she committed.In keeping with this thrust to expand broadband connectivity and the integration of Ministries, Government will also invest $140M to consolidate, monitor, maintain and extend the existing eGovernment Fibre Optic and LTE Network around Georgetown and along the coast from Moleson Creek, in Region Six, East Berbice, Corentyne to Charity in Region Two,Wholesale Jerseys For Sale, Pomeroon/Supenaam.The administration also intends to accelerate its drive to fulfill its expressed commitment to supply educators and institutions of learning with computers, laptops and tablets, along with access to the Internet.The Ministry of Public Telecommunication was allocated $821.7M from the 2016 national budget. This allocation will facilitate the implementation of the Ministry’s current and capital work programme. (GINA)
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1651

發表於 2017-11-30 01:18  資料 私人訊息 
China NBA Jerseys 1332
Arians said he expects better pass protection this year even though it's mainly the same blockers. Why?
Starter or not, Boone adds some much-needed veteran depth on the line.
Palmer had a poor first half to last season but was much better in the final eight games. The improvement coincided with Arians' decision to give Palmer Wednesday's off from practice.
"He's just learning," Arians said Wednesday after Boone's first Arizona practice. "Right now, he learned the snap count today, and he got a few reps. We'll see. Right now, there'll have to be an injury or somebody has to really fail badly (to change the O-line lineup)."
The Cardinals expanded that philosophy in the offseason. Palmer didn't throw at all in the winter months or through the early weeks of OTAs. And he took at least one day a week off during training camp. As usual,Wholesale Jerseys Store, he had Wednesday's practice off, as did Larry Fitzgerald.
Palmer was sacked 40 times and Arizona quarterbacks — and that almost always was Palmer — took 127 hits, third-most of any team in the NFL last season. The 37-year-old quarterback is crucial to Arizona's hopes of bouncing back from last year's disappointing season.
"I just watched these guys practice for 35 days," the coach said. "They all look better."
"A guy that has played the positions, all across the (line), in very good organizations at a high level," Arians said. "A pro. It's one thing to depend on a rookie you really like, and it's nicer to have a veteran,cheap jerseys cc, so you don't have to throw that rookie out there."
"He's an awesome player," Boehm said of Boone, "but it's my job and I'm going to keep my job. Nobody's going to take my job away from me."
Boone was asked if he considered himself a starter.
The Cardinals obviously had some concerns because this week they signed seven-year NFL veteran guard Alex Boone to a one-year deal. Second-year pro Evan Boehm is the team's new starting right guard and that won't change, at least for now.
Boone signed a four-year, $26.8 million contract with Minnesota after spending his first seven NFL seasons with San Francisco. But he lasted only one season with the Vikings and was released last week, Minnesota eating $3 million in the process.
Palmer, entering his 15th NFL season, is a classic dropback passer with little mobility. He acknowledged he has to do a better job of helping with his own protection.
"I consider myself whatever these coaches consider me," he said. "I just follow orders. I'm a good soldier."
"At the end of the day it's a business," Boone said. "I get it. This isn't my first rodeo. So I'm just happy to get picked up here with a great group of guys."
"Yeah, I think we did some of that as the year went on last year," the coach said, " and he has to protect himself just as much as the guys protecting him. It's not just the offensive line; it's the running backs, it's all 11 of them seeing their hots and sights. We missed too many of those last year where we took hits, or missed a sight adjustment."
Notes: Arians said there is "no chance" inside linebacker Deone Bucannon will play in the opener. Bucannon is coming off ankle surgery and sprained an ankle his first day back at practice in training camp. First-round draft pick Haason Reddick moves to the starting role. ... Defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche (calf strain) did not practice but Arians was hopeful he would on Thursday.
And Boehm is adamant about keeping his job.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Perhaps the biggest uncertainty facing the Arizona Cardinals as the season approaches is whether the re-designed offensive line can protect Carson Palmer.
Arians said he could alter his play calling to help prevent Palmer from taking so many hits.
Other than Boehm, the starting offensive line in Sunday' opener at Detroit is the same cast of characters from last year.
"A number of things," he said. "Getting the ball out quicker always helps. Throwing the ball away always helps. So,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, there are a handful of things you can do to improve those things."
But D.J. Humphries moves from right tackle to left, while Jared Veldheer goes from left to right. Mike Iupati and A.Q. Shipley remain at left guard and center,Joel Campbell Arsenal Jersey UK, respectively.
"I definitely feel fresher," Palmer said. "There's no doubt. Coming off of training camp last year, and as the season started,Jerseys NFL Cheap, I definitely feel fresher than I did last year."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2442
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2017-11-30 03:51  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Store 14979
A 2-point conversion pass by Aaron Rodgers was broken up by Crezdon Butler,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, who had just been signed by the Lions in the days leading up to the game.
The Lions are still facing a very uncertain future. This was their first game following the firing of team president Tom Lewand and general manager Martin Mayhew, and Caldwell's status for next season is certainly in question.
If this season is indeed the end for many of the franchise's key figures, they've left at least one positive memory during this disappointing year.
"We talked about the sounds in the locker room after a victory like that," coach Jim Caldwell said Monday. "It's unlike anything that you'll ever hear,Cheap Jerseys From China, and that's one of the things I told them that draws guys back to coaching,Cheap MLB Jerseys, because you can't find it anywhere else. It's an elation, it's a joy, it's a sense of accomplishment that's very difficult to match in any other forms of life."
NOTES: Caldwell said CB Nevin Lawson is working his way through the concussion protocol. He also said CB Josh Wilson has a "pretty significant" injury that is "not a one-week injury."
Still, the win wasn't secure. Calvin Johnson muffed Green Bay's onside kick, the Packers recovered, and Rodgers directed them into position for Crosby's final kick. Crosby's attempt missed badly, and Detroit could finally celebrate at Lambeau Field.
After weeks of upheaval in which their team president, general manager and three assistant coaches were fired, the Lions beat the Packers in Wisconsin on Sunday for the first time since 1991. On several occasions, it looked like this might be one of the cruelest defeats in this series for Detroit, which missed two extra points and botched an onside kick recovery in the second half. But Green Bay kicker Mason Crosby missed from 52 yards on the final play to give the Lions an 18-16 win.
Stafford and Johnson, with their big contracts, could conceivably be used as trade bait if the team decides to rebuild completely.

After the Lions had seemingly reached a comfort zone on Matthew Stafford's 4-yard touchdown pass to Lance Moore with 1:57 remaining, Matt Prater missed his second extra point of the day, leaving Detroit with an eight-point lead.
"It's really nice to not play your best and win a game,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Stafford said. "We didn't play our best, by any means. We had communication errors, we had physical errors, we had all sorts of errors in all three phases."
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — No matter how the 2015 season is remembered in Detroit — and realistically, it's still looking pretty bleak — this year's Lions will always have at least one mark of distinction.
It turned out the Lions only had 10 players on the field during that kick — Caldwell took the blame for that Monday — but it didn't matter.
The Lions lost at Green Bay last season with the division title on the line, and now Detroit (2-7) is undergoing a complete overhaul after a dreadful start in 2015. It's remarkable that this was the team that finally came out of Green Bay with a victory — and it didn't come easily.
This is the team that won at Green Bay.
After a Green Bay fumble was overturned on replay,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the Packers drove down the field and reached the end zone with 32 seconds left.
"I told you guys earlier in the week, streaks and records are made to be broken," safety Glover Quin said after the game. "If it hasn't been broken, somebody is going to do it eventually, one day. Today was that day."
頂部
LxmxvZ5D
禁止發言

UID 4365
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 313
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-11-17
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 2266

發表於 2017-11-30 07:14  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
Rloet12s
禁止發言

UID 4375
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7461
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-11-20
用戶註冊天數 2372
用戶失蹤天數 2147

發表於 2017-11-30 07:49  資料 私人訊息 
wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2442
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2017-11-30 08:29  資料 私人訊息 
Clark Griswold Jersey 2077
Following a whirlwind spring Dobbs spent the five weeks buried in Haley's playbook, focusing just as much on the "why" as the "what" and the "how."
Trying to read a defense and put the ball in the right place is one thing. Trying to figure out how to safely get people — be they pilots or passengers — from one place to another safely is another, one with considerably more significant consequences than an incomplete pass.
Dobbs made his debut at Tennessee as a true freshman in 2013 against Alabama,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, pressed into action when Justin Worley went down with a thumb injury. He managed just two touchdown passes in five games that year. More growing pains followed in 2014 before he took off as a junior. He set a school record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback in a single season (12).
"I learned quickly at the college level that you never know when your time is going to come," Dobbs said. "It's a peculiar position that you play. You're expected to,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, whether you have one rep in practice or you have 50 reps in practice to come in and play at a high level just as the starter did."
Dobbs won't lack for opportunities. Roethlisberger is getting the night off and primary backup Landry Jones will sit while battling an abdominal injury.
"You have a lot of lives at stake with every problem that you do," Dobbs said.
"I'm just anxious to compete," Dobbs said.
Not that Dobbs is ready to look that far down the road. He can't predict his own future let alone Roethlisberger's.
"He doesn't second-guess what he's doing," said rookie wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster, who has quickly developed a bond with Dobbs.
And Steelers coach Mike Tomlin is anxious to see if Dobbs' poise and precision during the opening weeks of camp translate when it (almost) really matters.
"You have to own the position, own the playbook," Dobbs said, "say (the play) with confidence and keep moving forward."
That comes later in the film room where Dobbs will grade himself out. And there is no Bell curve. There can't be. When in the huddle,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, his job is the same as Roethlisberger's. It's heady territory, but one Dobbs believes he can navigate.
So while Dobbs fully expects a range of emotions when he sprints onto the field with his No. 5 game jersey pulled tight, fear of failure won't be one of them. It's simply not part of his considerable vocabulary.
With Bart Houston the only other active quarterback on the roster, Dobbs should play the entire first half and perhaps well into the second in what marks as the beginning of extended audition to take over whenever the 35-year-old Roethlisberger — who weighed retirement over the winter before deciding to return for a 14th season — decides to walk away.
"At that position, you're defined by how you perform under certain circumstances," Tomlin said. "And it'll be good to get him in that stadium on Friday night and watch him in terms of putting his skills on display. This is just the first time out.

Of course there will be pressure to show the Steelers they made the right decision when they took him with the 135th overall pick, the same exact spot the Dallas Cowboys took Dak Prescott last spring. But Dobbs is well aware pressure is relative, one of the byproducts of earning a degree in aerospace engineering.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Don't get Josh Dobbs wrong. The Pittsburgh Steelers' rookie quarterback is amped to take the first snaps of his NFL career on Friday night when the AFC North champions open the preseason against the New York Giants.
Now comes the fun part: seeing how quickly he can translate all that knowledge into performance. He looked pretty comfortable running a two-minute drill with the starters on Wednesday, throwing a touchdown as the clock ticked toward zero.
So he'll just continue to bury himself in Haley's playbook and try to be ready when and if the time comes,DeVante Parker Dolphins Jersey, if it does at all.
He wants to hear the roar of the crowd and the sound of offensive coordinator Todd Haley's voice crackling in his headset. He wants to stand at the line of scrimmage, scan the defense,China Jerseys Cheap, put the puzzle together and go.
The fourth-round pick from Tennessee — who may or may not be Ben Roethlisberger's eventual replacement depending on whom you ask — wants to get in the huddle with the starters.
The Steelers aren't as interested in Dobbs' legs so much as his right arm and his voracious app
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-30 09:41  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Soccer Jerseys China CID
The police have issued a wanted bulletin for a 22-year-old employee of the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court. The woman is wanted for questioning in connection with an alleged $5M heist.Tiffany Peters,Cheap Jerseys, of Lot 35 Garden of Eden,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, East Bank Demerara, is wanted allegedly for forgery and larceny by clerk or servant, which she reportedly committed at her place of work.Tiffany PetersAnyone knowing the whereabouts of the woman is asked to contact the police on telephone numbers 226-7065,Cheap Jerseys China, 226-1326,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Stitched, 225-2227, 225-6411,Wholesale Authentic China Jerseys, 911 or the nearest police station.Kaieteur News understands that Peters had been employed at the court for close to four years and had been in charge of collecting proceeds for child support.Early last month the police swooped down on the legal institute,Cheap Football Jerseys China, locking down the Registry Department after some discrepancies were discovered with the child support funds.Staffers were asked to remain in the building until the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) ranks had concluded their investigations while auditors from the Attorney General’s office conducted clerical investigations.At least two clerks were at the centre of the investigation and Kaieteur News understands that some staffers were detained and later placed on bail. They are said to be witnesses in the matter.Kaieteur News also learnt that on the day of the police raid, Peters reportedly went out for lunch at about 11:30am but never returned to work. The police are currently viewing the woman as the prime suspect.Peters, during her time at the court, had reportedly been collecting the fees for child support.The discovery of the missing cash was made when the Attorney General presented the annual report and it was reflected that there had been discrepancies in monies received.Investigations into the matter are still ongoing.
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-30 11:30  資料 私人訊息 
cheap jerseys from china a licensed firearm holde
By Gary EleazarPolice Commissioner (ag) Leroy BrumellCalling the shooting death of suspected serial bandit, Randy Morris, an “unfortunate” one, Commissioner of Police (ag) Leroy Brumell is also lashing out at the public and victims alike for failing to play their role in the fight against crime.The Commissioner of Police said that he believes that the police hold their own when it comes to their roles, but the public and victims are equally responsible in ensuring that justice can be served lawfully,NFL Jerseys China, given that they too have a responsibility.The Commissioner was responding to the fact that Morris, who was killed in a shootout with Police, following a high speed car chase through the streets of Georgetown, is a known ‘character’ and was charged 20 times and arrested numerous times more.Although Morris was arrested on numerous occasions for ‘Robbery under Arms’,NFL Jerseys China, he was never convicted.The Police Commissioner however reminded that it must be borne in mind, that the now dead suspect has several matters “pending” before the court and was also out on bail.This he said points to the fact that the police did charge Morris on several occasions and the process of prosecuting the suspected criminal had begun but he lambasted the missing factor in the equation.This he said is in the form of victims and eyewitnesses coming forward and giving the police statements and evidence. Brumell was critical of the fact that there are persons in society who know the perpetrators of various criminal acts but are unwilling to give this information to the police.He said too that there are persons who would have been the victims of crimes but refuse to give evidence and this would help to nullify the work of the Guyana Police Force.The Police Commissioner did not offer a comment on the Judiciary and the ripple effect there but reiterated that the Police will not charge a person if there is no evidence to support such a proceeding.The Police Commissioner said that all are involved and must come forward with the relevant information.Brumell assured that as is the case with unnatural deaths, there will be a review and lessons drawn upon.The Police Commissioner did seek to remind that should police ranks be found culpable in the execution of their duties as it relates to investigations, then they will be dealt with.Brumell assured that no rank is above the law and reminded that each of the Divisional Commanders are au-fait with their responsibilities and they too would be dealt with for failing to execute their lawful duties.Police ranks on Saturday afternoon reportedly chased behind Morris after he tried to rob a Bourda Market businesswoman and her husband.Eyewitnesses said that the businesswoman and her husband had just closed their stall and were exiting the market when they were attacked by Morris who grabbed the woman’s bag, which reportedly contained over $500,000 in cash,DeVante Parker Dolphins Jersey, including foreign currency.There are reports that the businesswoman, Nandrani Sookwah, 45, held onto her bag and Morris struck her in the head with his firearm.The woman’s husband, Kishore Sookwah, a licensed firearm holder, discharged two shots at Morris but missed.Dead:- Randy Morris during one of his court appearancesMorris reportedly jumped into a rented white Toyota Raum and tried to make good his escape but police on motorcycles who by this time had become aware of the robbery attempt, quickly tracked down the vehicle that Morris was driving.The ensuing chase led the ranks through Cummingsburg and then back into Queenstown where he was eventually shot dead.Police said that they have recovered a .32 pistol.Morris was presently before the court on an armed robbery charge having been fingered as one of the bandits who was photographed fleeing on a motorcycle after an Albouystown robbery – a photograph that was emblazoned on the front page of this newspaper.He was recently held for another high profile robbery on D’Urban Street in which Mahdia businessman Roger Hinds was shot and robbed.He has also been fingered in several high profile ‘hits’,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, including one on his friend Vibert Weeks called ‘Vibey’ , and was therefore constantly on the police radar.Morris, prior to his killing, had told this publication that he believes that he has been made into such a high profile criminal that his life was in jeopardy.“Whenever something goes down, the police always come looking for me,” Morris had claimed in an exclusive interview with this newspaper.Morris had admitted during an interview with this publication that he was involved in a criminal matter for which he paid a policeman to cover his tracks.“Since then he targeting me. Every time someth
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2017-11-30 12:58  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL jerseys China Kanyadaan
– Weighing expectationsNeaz SubhanIt’s not snatched from Mohan Segal’s 1968 classic bearing the same title,Wholesale China Jerseys, but Neaz Subhan’s next directorial venture,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, Kanyadaan, bears a striking resemblance to the plot of marriage and the clash of tradition bound up in a sordid tale of domestic violence.The play was written in 1983 by acclaimed Indian playwright, Vijay Tendulkar, who died last May. Tendulkar was noted for scripting true to life events, and so the Indian Arrival Committee,Wholesale Authentic China Jerseys, which is producing the play,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, hopes that this version will awaken debate about domestic violence and help women to see a mirror in the play’s main character, Jyoti.Jyoti (Dimple Mendonca) finds herself in love with a man who falls beyond the stature of her family. Her father,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, played by Mahadeo Shivraj, is a prominent politician who has sought to defy traditional values which alienate people on the basis of the Indian caste system.He readily agrees to the marriage, but faces opposition in the person of his wife,NFL Jerseys From China, played by Wanita Huburn.Kanyadaan is the ritual of Hindu marriages in which the father gives away his daughter soon after the wedding ceremony is over. While he might harbour reservations, rooted in his love and care for his daughter, he gives her away with pride, hoping that she will lead a happy life. How wrong Jyoti’s father is!Her home becomes one of constant abuse and her husband grows to stature in society as a successful writer and plays on the proud record her father has built up for himself.Jyoti musters up courage to leave her home, but her husband dupes the father into attending the launching ceremony for his book, causing the father to sacrifice his principles to save the reputation of his daughter.In an unexpected turn of events, Jyoti decides to return to her abusive home. Herein lies the message of Kanyadaan. Why did she do it?Wanita HuburnSubhan chose to slash Tendulkar’s original script, leaving off the profane expressions by which the lower castes in India are referred to. He has also clipped much of the tale regarding the caste system, since he does not see the issue of class being such a big problem in Guyana.The Indian Arrival Committee wants to raise awareness about domestic violence and hopes abused women can relate to the character of Jyoti and seek help.The Committee will have on display material on domestic violence and ways in which they can get help.The tale of Kanyadaan is a gripping one, and the test therefore for Subhan is to effectively transport the audience to Jyoti’s home, to make them realize the gravity of the problem of domestic violence and the hard choices abused women have to face.Will he do it? Subhan showed himself as a capable director when he last put on a play – Dosti – anchored on the unbreakable bond between two friends despite adversities.Dimple Mendonca has to pull the weight in this play. She has appeared in at least two of Subhan’s previous plays – Dosti and Tulsidas – but somehow it seems that her worth as an actor has not been seen.She has to prove that she is a good actor. She MUST deliver in Kanyadaan.Aditya Persaud and Rajan Tiwari are two other actors who worked with Subhan, and his roping them into this play comes as no surprise.Wanita Huburn is one to watch. She has not been on stage in a long time. Knowing her as a broadcaster I think that she might step dangerously out of the character.Her ability to compose herself will be her biggest challenge; she has to keep the audience focused on her character rather than her exploits in radio and television.Subhan is confident about Mahadeo Shivraj’s ability to deliver a stunning performance. He has performed in many plays in North America and indeed here in Guyana.And so, Kanyadaan weighs heavily on Subhan to convey the sobering story of abused women, to move those who are being abused to get help, and to show that he can once again deliver as a director.Kanyadaan will be staged this weekend at the National Cultural Centre.(Neil Marks)
頂部
apple777314
註冊會員

UID 3587
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2565
用戶失蹤天數 1950

發表於 2017-11-30 13:55  資料 私人訊息 
中國房地產泡沫與日本對比 - 活動 -天津樂居網
  4、中國的房地產泡沫肯定是有的,但它是像眼下的印度,還是過去的日本?

有人老愛拿日本房價破滅說事,從2007年一直說到2012年。誠然,80年代的日本炒房之風也是盛行,但是炒作也要分兩種,一種是量價炒作,一種是無量炒作,日本的炒作屬於無量炒作,因為日本根本不需要像中國那麼大的城市化需要,所以資金面推動的力量小,而莊傢的拉抬力量大,這就好比操盤手圈起一只股票封漲停時一步到位,然後吸引散客接盤。

再一個,日本是個彈丸之地,和1997年的香港、2012年的鄂爾多斯一樣,沒有像中國這樣那麼龐大的城市化進程,這就好比鄂爾多斯,這個城市來來回回就是這麼點人,沒有龐大的需求基礎,沒有新尟血液,你建房子炒房子最後賣給鬼呀?

再看中國的樓市,首先,城市化進程快到無法想像,北京你知道吧,?年前預測2010年人口的時候才1000多萬,具體數字我忘了,但最後到了2010年時硬是比當初規劃時多出了200萬。以至於不得不行政控制人口,並且北京現在六環建好了還在往七環建。這說明啥,我想各位看官應該知道。

第二,中國和日本的最大區別就是中國的房價屬於量價推高,其實2008年底本來市場的血液不足的時候,當時的房價已經相對見底,但溫sir大手一揮下放4萬億,還一邊說控制房價過快上漲,糊弄鬼呢?銀行也不甘示弱,紛紛房貸優惠。隨後2011年信貸控制得很嚴厲,但而到2012年的現在銀行又不缺錢了,還在房貸優惠。央行那邊呢還是在降存准。住建部前?天也在發文研究如何刺激剛需入市,說到底就跟2009年一樣是在鼓勵你入市。

中國和日本第三個區別是,中國的戶籍政策太牛X,不買房就沒有戶口,就沒有學位,就沒有各種保障,說白了不買房就很難融入城市,而且租個房老是被趕來趕去不說,租金也高。要知道中國就沒有公租房廉租房(你要非說新聞聯播?有,我也沒辦法),這是和國外區別最大的地方。你非要坐在傢?想當然的拿日本作為對比,能怪誰?事實上日本房價早在2007年就被拿來說事了,結果不筦用。

我們當然要尊重經濟規律,但我們也要明白經濟規律是在什麼外力作用下發生的。一味的套用規律只能被牛刀那樣的偽專傢害死。

同樣是發展中國傢,也是人口密度高的國傢,也是大國,和中國相似的地方更多。。那為什麼印度人的收入不高,印度“房價收入比”比中國更誇張,印度的泡沫那麼明顯確為何遲遲不破??

同樣,這世上還有很多房價泡沫比中國高的地方。但是如果你仔細觀察就會發現,這些國傢或地區都是發展中國傢和地區。這些國傢的M2增速每年都在兩位數以上。

其實,大傢留心一下,何止是房價,三年繙番的物價還少嗎?大白菜埰用了1年的時間久繙倍了。說白了就是印鈔機瘋狂印鈔,稀釋了你口袋?的錢,稀釋了你的購買力。只不過印鈔的時候,沒有給你分錢,所以你的錢相對於房價、相對於大白菜越來越缺乏購買力了。這就是為啥有錢不要存著,要趕緊買成保值物品的原因。

5、商品房是給高收入群體建造的

地產大炮任志強說過,商品房是給富人建造的,而窮人的房子應該是ZF去攷慮的事。這句話聽上去很刺耳,台南建案,可能會刺痛低收入階層和夾心層老百姓的心。但是任志強說的確實沒錯。商人商人,沒有一個商人不希望利益最大化的,無可厚非,所以商人給房子的定價肯定是只要有人願意買,那麼它就定那個價。

我認為我們的商品房之所以賣得那麼貴,有兩個原因,第一是因為上流社會富得流油,動輒?百萬的房子,能一次付清的還真不少。第二是因為商品房的稀缺。說到這可能有人不同意我的觀點,會說現在到處都在建房子,會缺房嗎?

答案是肯定的。大傢知道,重慶在十年內人口繙了兩番,到2012年,總人口已經達到1400多萬。平均每年人口增速100萬(2008年以後增速放緩),而重慶平均每年的新增商品房只有3-4萬套。看上去3-4萬套相當於每個月都有3000套入市感覺不少了,但實際上這些新增的房源遠遠趕不上新增的人口。

城中村的擁擠、房租的節節提高就能証明這一點,例如西鄉在2007年的時候,兩房租不到800元,而同樣的房子現在兩房都差不多2000元了。

再看北京,具體數字我記不清了,北京一直是控制外來人口的,當初規劃2010年人口要限制在一個數量,結果到了2010年硬是比當初規劃的時候多了整整200萬人,假如這200萬人都留在北京,每兩人組成一個傢庭,相當於要消耗掉100萬套房源,就等於20年北京的新增商品房。

重慶的人口增速放緩了,一定程度上房租不會再向以前那樣瘋漲,但是無房者的基數卻越來越煩龐大。而且年齡也是推動買房的一個動力。假如一個人23歲大學畢業來到重慶,那麼26歲時他就得開始攷慮買房,28歲的時候買房結婚生子的意願就越來越強烈。

這就說明為什麼不筦房價高還是低,始終都有人需要買房,只要首付夠了就會入市。大傢可以看看周圍身邊的人,比如我們公司,年輕人30歲以下的佔75%左右,但這個群體?已經買房的寥寥無?,最多只佔了10%?。還有更多的人隨著時間的推移在不久的將來不得不加入買房大軍,這就是瘔偪的80後。一聲歎息!

[上一頁] [1] [2]
頂部