帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 1630

發表於 2019-3-12 14:35  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys 1017
,Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Real
To make room for Dray,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, the Cardinals released outside linebacker Philip Wheeler.
Dray has played seven seasons in the NFL,Cheap Shoes China Wholesale, the first four with the Cardinals. He played in six games last season,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, four with Buffalo and two with San Francisco. He played all 32 games for Cleveland the previous two seasons.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals have signed tight end Jim Dray to bolster a position hit by injury in the season opener.
Tight ends Jermaine Gresham and Troy Niklas were injured in last week's loss at Detroit. Gresham did not practice Wednesday and Thursday with a rib injury. Niklas was limited with a hip injury,Adidas NMD China Wholesale.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-12 17:23  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys 6413
"You didn't see that the last three or four weeks,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Kubiak said. "So,Bob Cousy Jersey, hopefully with that freshness, you'll start to see some more of that again."
"That's not our standard here," Harris said. "We know that's something that we need to tighten up and if that's tight in these last six games, it's going to be hard for teams to beat us."
"With every game,Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes, the stage gets bigger," right guard Max Garcia said. "It's not going to be easy, but we've just got to get it done, and if we can do it we'll be right where we need to be."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Where others might see major flaws in Denver's drive to repeat, the Broncos see flashbacks.
"We just know this is our time," Harris said. "This is the time of year where a lot of teams fall off and they can't continue to stay on that ride and continue to get better. But this is a time we know we've got to turn it up another notch."
So,Cheap Yeezys For Sale Real, let the Raiders (8-2) bask in their resurgence and let the Chiefs (7-3) celebrate their 17-3 mark in their past 20 regular-season games.
"I hated it," Wolfe said. "I don't like watching the game in the first place. I like playing it. Standing on the sideline is miserable anyway. Just standing there for three hours isn't fun."
"I don't think anyone on offense would say that we've put together a complete game," quarterback Trevor Siemian said.
The Broncos (7-3) are starting to get healthy on defense just as they did at this time last year as they began surging toward the Super Bowl.
Before he got hurt in Week 4, Siemian regularly escaped pressure in the pocket and ran for first downs when his receivers were covered.
Also returning to the lineup is defensive end Derek Wolfe, who missed a game with a hyperextended right elbow.
Notes: With Casey Kreiter dealing with a strained calf, fifth-year DE Billy Winn is the Broncos' emergency long snapper. He's never snapped in a game, but has done so at practice since he was at Boise State.
And that gives them confidence they can recapture the magic and become the first repeat champion since the 2004 Patriots.
Denver's defense is at full strength for the first time since September.
"We've won seven games, and we know we can get better. I don't think there are too many teams that can say that and be in this position."

A year ago,Cheap Jerseys From China, they were trying to shore up a spongy offensive line just as they are now.
"They're good across the board," Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said. "Up front, linebacker and secondary, these guys are really, really good."
"We're in a great position," cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. "It's on us. We've got a chance to win it. We've got to go and take it."
They were seeking more production from their tight ends and running backs while making do without Peyton Manning, same as they are today.
To have another shot at the title, the Broncos know they'll have to start stopping the run. They rank 29th in the league in that category, second against the pass and fourth overall.
"He looks fresh," Kubiak said Thursday. "He's throwing the ball well. He's moving around. One of the things with Trevor, too, if you go back to early in the season, Trevor made a lot of first downs with his feet."
"We haven't played our best football yet, which I think is the encouraging thing ," general manager John Elway said last week.
Also getting back to his early season hardiness is Siemian, who has shown more mobility after getting a cortisone injection in his ailing left shoulder during the Broncos' bye last week, coach Gary Kubiak said.
The Broncos display no signs of concern, remaining every bit as bold as last year's bunch.
The Broncos have won the AFC West five years in a row. The Chiefs haven't won it since 2010 and the Raiders' most recent divisional title was way back in 2002, when they last reached the playoffs.
The Broncos and Chiefs square off Sunday night in Denver with the winner getting a head-start on the playoff race.
That's because opponents would have to throw into the teeth of their "No Fly Zone" secondary, which is getting star cornerback Aqib Talib back this weekend after he missed two games with a bad back.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-12 19:39  資料 私人訊息 
Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys 11059
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — David Onyemata's path to the NFL began when he followed in his sisters' footsteps by leaving Nigeria to attend college in Canada.
Loomis said Lasco was the best player left on the Saints' draft board and should be an immediate special teams contributor who could eventually develop into an effective rusher.
"There was this guy that I hoped would be a football player standing at my door," Manitoba coach Brian Dobie recalled. "He didn't know the rules of the game. He didn't know anything.
"This was a guy that a lot of teams knew about and liked," Loomis added.
The 6-foot, 209-pound Lasco, plagued by hip and ankle injuries last season,Cheap Shoes Uk, had his best year at Cal in 2014, when he rushed for 1,115 yards and 12 TDs to go with 356 yards receiving.
"I just fell in love with the game; that is what happened,Raiders Jerseys Cheap," Onyemata said. He added that he also loved "hitting guys and just being out there with my guys. I'd love to do this for a long time."
Loomis said the Saints hoped to get a guard in the draft, but couldn't land the prospects they liked best. Instead, Loomis said,Vans Old Skool Wholesale, the Saints will try to build depth at guard through free agency or possibly move top 2015 draft pick Andrus Peat from tackle to guard.
The Saints drafted defensive players with three of five picks. New Orleans' first-round choice was Louisville defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins.
New Orleans also did not have a sixth-round pick, and used its seventh-round pick on California running back Daniel Lasco.
The Saints were one of only two teams, along with Philadelphia, to send a defensive line coach to campus for Onyemata's official workout, while a little more than a dozen other teams sent scouts. Dobie said Saints defensive line coach Bill Johnson exhibited the keenest interest.
The Saints entered the day without a fourth-round pick because they'd used it, along with their third-round pick, to acquire Ohio State safety Von Bell in Friday night's second round.
Saints general manager Mickey Loomis said the Saints expect Onyemata to make "early contributions," and were aggressive about drafting him because they were "pretty confident that he wouldn't have been available had we stayed right where we were at."
Saints coach Sean Payton had made it clear leading up to the draft that finding help for a defense that has ranked 31st in the NFL the past two seasons was a priority.
Perhaps because Onyemata didn't spend much of his youth dreaming of an NFL career, he didn't sweat out the draft in front of a television. He was golfing with friends when the call came in from the Saints.
"It was my first time golfing," Onyemata said. "But once I got that phone call, I started hitting the ball really good."
Within a couple of years,Adidas Stan Smith Wholesale, he was receiving national recognition as the best lineman in Canadian college football. Last season,Adrian Amos Jersey, he was credited with 50 tackles, five sacks and 7? tackles for losses.

Dobie said he was more nervous about the draft than Onyemata because of the affection he'd developed for his star player while watching him develop from a football neophyte into a highly respected team leader.
He majored in environmental science, but also turned out to be a quick study on the North American brand of football — and it didn't hurt that he is 6-foot-4, 300 pounds, quick and athletic.
"The Canadian game is a little bit different than the NFL game, but once I put my mind into something, I get everything out of it," Onyemata said. "I have a good understanding of the American game, so it will be really easy."
The coach said he teared up as he announced the news to Onyemata's former teammates between spring practices, and described their reaction as an "explosion."
The New Orleans Saints were impressed enough by Onyemata's upside to make a trade so they could select him in the fourth round of the NFL draft on Saturday.
The first offensive player the Saints drafted was Ohio State receiver Michael Thomas in the middle of the second round.
New Orleans sent fifth-round picks this year and next to Washington in order to select Onyemata, who played soccer during his youth in Nigeria and knew virtually nothing about the type of football he'll soon play professionally until he showed up on the campus of the University of Manitoba in 2011.
"When we saw him move, we were shocked," Dobie added, and remembered his defensive coordinator s
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-12 21:00  資料 私人訊息 
Camo China NFL Jerseys 9867
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia needed 97 seconds to score its only touchdowns Thursday night in beating sloppy Tampa Bay 17-9 in the preseason opener for both teams.
ROOKIE WATCH
It was 91 degrees at kickoff with a heat index of 100 degrees. It did not cool off much all night at the Linc.
Philadelphia had three sacks, one each by Cox and Steven Means, a half apiece for Connor Barwin and Beau Allen.
Caleb Sturgis made a 42-yard field goal for Philly's other points. Winston connected with Russell Shepard for a 26-yard touchdown for Tampa Bay, whose second-round selection,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Roberto Aguayo,Cheap Yeezys For Sale Real, added a 38-yard field goal.

Backup center Josh Andrews hurt his right ankle.
The Eagles covered a mere 27 yards on their two drives to the end zone, with each series lasting three plays after Buccaneers fumbles. Ryan Mathews had a 5-yard TD run to make it 7-0 after Tampa Bay fumbled the opening kickoff. Chase Daniel scooted 3 yards for the second score after Jameis Winston had the ball stripped.
Tampa Bay had four sacks of Daniel, who rarely had time to look downfield before he had to scramble or went down. He also threw to no one from his end zone while pressured,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, but the officials ruled a receiver was nearby, avoiding a safety. Daniel threw for 15 yards and lost 19 on sacks.
Buccaneers: Reserve tight end Brandon Myers hurt his knee in the second period and didn't return.
Bucs: "Horrendous start. Fumble the opening kickoff, missed extra point, you just can't do it. Not what I had in mind for the start, for preseason Game 1." — Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter, who like Philadelphia's Doug Pederson was making his NFL head coaching debut.
INJURY UPDATE
POOR PROTECTION
QUOTABLE:
Eagles: Lost starting left guard Brandon Brooks on the first series with a right biceps injury. Pederson said it was not serious.
Eagles: Wentz came on in the second quarter to run the two-minute offense. His first throw was high off the hands of Nelson Agholor, but his next was a sharp 15-yard throw on the run to Zach Ertz. Wentz 12 of 24 for 89 yards and one interception. Wentz was plagued by receivers' drops, and took a hard hit late in the game. He appeared shaken up, but remained in for one more play.
Eagles: "I think we have to be the unit that takes over. WE have to beat the guys, especially the guys up front. We have to just take over games and be disruptive." — Cox on his team's defense.
"It was fun," Wentz said. "My first opportunity running the two-minute drill."
Eagles: "It still felt like a football game, playing ball. A new offense, a new facility, but still football." — Wentz on his pro debut.
Buccaneers second-year receiver Kenny Bell, a fifth-round draft pick last year who did not play in 2015, fumbled the opening kickoff, setting up an Eagles touchdown. On Tampa Bay's second offensive series, Philadelphia star lineman Fletcher Cox stripped the ball from Winston on the first play, then fell on it at the Bucs 9. Three plays later,Jerseys Wholesale, Daniel ran in for a 14-0 lead.
SLOPPY START
Buccaneers: Aguayo — yes, Tampa Bay took a placekicker at No. 59 overall in April — saw his first kick, an extra point try, clang off the left upright and fail.  Safety Isaiah Johnson had a 35-yard return of an interception.
SOME LIKE IT HOT
Safety Quentin Gause had a pick on a tipped pass that set up a fourth-quarter field goal. Cornerback C.J,Cheap Jerseys Online. Smith clinched it with an end-zone interception in the final seconds.
No. 2 overall draft pick Carson Wentz played just more than a half as Eagles quarterback and, as could be expected, was inconsistent. Perhaps his most noteworthy play came when he went flying acrobatically on a fourth-quarter run after a classic tackle by Bucs rookie cornerback Javien Elliott. The QB quickly bounded to his feet, later admitting he needed to make sure not to land on his neck.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-12 21:46  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Kanken Backpack Uk 5018
Flacco is the only starting quarterback in NFL history to win a playoff game in each of his first five years in the league. He reached the conference title game three times during that span,Akiem Hicks Jersey.
The Ravens were better than the team that went 5-11 last season, but linebacker Elvis Dumervil isn't convinced they're close to being a contender.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — Far sooner than desired, the Baltimore Ravens cleared out their lockers Monday following a disappointing 8-8 season that ended without a whiff of the playoffs.
"Sometimes it doesn't go your way,Scarpe Adidas Saldi, and we understand that. We have a lot of build upon, though, and a good foundation moving forward."
Still, the Ravens didn't expect to be in this position after opening the season with three straight wins or after beating Pittsburgh on Nov. 6 to move into first place. That launched a streak in which Baltimore won six of eight, including a 38-6 rout of Miami .
Well, there's always next season.
Fourteen games into the season, the Ravens were still in the running for the AFC North title. But a last-minute loss in Pittsburgh ended that hope, and Baltimore finished with a dud of a performance Sunday in a 27-10 loss to Cincinnati.
"It doesn't matter if you get to the AFC championship game in a given year,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Flacco said.
And so, for the third time in four years, the Ravens stuffed their belongings into large green trash bags following the regular-season finale.
"As a team, we didn't get it done," safety Eric Weddle said. "There aren't many positives when you don't reach your goal of getting in the playoffs."
"We are packing up early, but I think this team is proud of the work that we put in and the effort that we played with," tight end Dennis Pitta said.
"It feels horrible," safety Lardarius Webb said. "I've been sad the last two weeks."
"It obviously feels good to go into the playoffs and win a game in the playoffs," quarterback Joe Flacco said.
"We still lost,Jerseys NBA China, so at the end of the day it's no better than being 8-8. It's all or nothing in this league, so at some point you feel pretty crappy about how your year went. There's one team at the end of the year that doesn't."
"8-8? No," he said. "We've got a long way to go."

But the Ravens couldn't close, going 1-3 down the stretch while allowing an average of 28.5 points per game.
"But honestly, we've had one good year where we felt good at the end of it, and that's 2012 when we won the Super Bowl. Other than that,Cheap Shoes For Sale Online, we all feel about the same way we feel right now."
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 1630

發表於 2019-3-13 01:20  資料 私人訊息 
Major League Baseball Jerseys 14041
The Colts have won 16 consecutive games against AFC South opponents — the longest current intradivision streak in the NFL — and six in a row against Jacksonville,wholesale soccer jerseys.

FAMILY HELP: Pagano hinted that he spoke to his brother, Chargers defensive coordinator John Pagano, about defending the Jaguars. "We try to turn every stone, dot the I's and cross the T's, and watch the tape and all that stuff. You try to do everything you can to win a football game and do it the right way within the framework of rules and all that stuff," he said.
"It's a division game and we've got a great opportunity at home," said Jaguars coach Gus Bradley, who is winless in five tries against the Colts. "It comes back to nothing to do with the Colts. It's about us and what we need to do. That part hasn't changed."
The Colts won 16-13, thanks to Adam Vinatieri's 27-yard field goal six plays after Myers' second miss.
SICK THEN,Danny Ainge Jersey, SORE NOW: Hasselbeck played sick against Jacksonville in October. He said he got bad chicken from a quick-service restaurant two nights before the game. It hit him in the second quarter and caused a bacterial infection. This time, he's likely to still be a little sore against the Jaguars. He was sacked twice last week and took two awkward hits that left him with a stiff neck and a mild rib separation.
Here are a few other things to know about the Colts and Jaguars heading into their 30th meeting:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars have been the NFL's ultimate streak busters this season, at least in a supporting role.
"The last one, that thing could have went either way, obviously," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "I think everybody saw the same thing that we saw, so this is two ballclubs that throw out all the records. We've got to go on the road. It's a division game. It's a rivalry game. Two teams to go on and win another game to stay in the hunt, so I'm not looking back. We're just trying to look forward.
HURNS RETURNS: Jaguars receiver Allen Hurns is expected to return to the starting lineup after missing a game for the first time in his NFL career. Hurns sat out last week's loss at San Diego because of a concussion. He was cleared to practice and play Monday. He needs 242 yards receiving in the final four games to give Jacksonville two 1,000-yard receivers for the first time since 2001.
The Jaguars had chances to end the streak in October, but Jason Myers missed two field goals. Myers missed wide right from 53 yards out at the end regulation and was wide left on a 48-yarder in overtime. Either of those would have ended the game — and the streak.
HASSELBECK AGAIN: Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is expected to miss his sixth start of the season and fourth straight since lacerating a kidney and partially tearing an abdominal muscle. Backup Matt Hasselbeck won his first four starts, including the first meeting with the Jags, but looked his age (40) in a loss at Pittsburgh last week. "I'm just trying to help this team get a win every week and, in a sense, just trying not to screw it up," Hasselbeck said.
On both sides of the ball,Cheap Jerseys From China, really.
Jacksonville's offense has made significant strides, with Blake Bortles and Allen Robinson setting franchise records for touchdown passes and touchdown receptions, respectively, last week. But the defense has struggled mightily in consecutive losses.
They helped Tampa Bay end an 11-game skid at home in October. They assisted Tennessee in halting an 11-game slide at home last week. They also were the opponent when San Diego traveled cross-country and snapped a six-game losing string two weeks ago.
The Jaguars (4-8) hope to play a part in ending two more lengthy ones against Indianapolis (6-6) on Sunday.
"Division games are always important,Adidas Shoes From China Wholesale," Colts cornerback Vontae Davis said. "It's just a different mentality going into this game. We want to keep our streak, and Jacksonville, they want to end it."
MYERS MISSES: Myers has missed a league-leading six extra points, including two last week that essentially cost the team three points in a 42-39 loss at Tennessee. The rookie is looking to redeem himself this week — for those and for missing two potential winning field goals against the Colts in October. "If it comes down to a field goal, I would love that, to have that chance,Jerseys From China," Myers said.
"Every game is different, every year is different. This is a different team that we're playing than when we played earlier in the
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-13 01:32  資料 私人訊息 
Scarpe Adidas Italia 11540
The Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority approved the agreement at a meeting Friday morning. It now heads to the Alameda County Board of Supervisors and Oakland City Council,Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys, who must approve the deal.
Coliseum Executive Director Scott McKibben says the rent hike accounts for increased costs for game-day security,Superstar Shoes On Sale, among other factors, the newspaper reported.
Authority officials say the extension,Kanken Backpack UK Shop, which includes options to play in Oakland for two additional seasons,Stitched NFL Jerseys, opens the door for a long-term stadium plan in Oakland.
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The authority that operates O.co Coliseum has approved a new lease extension for the Oakland Raiders that more than triples the team's rent to use the stadium and their training facility in nearby Alameda.
The Oakland Tribune reports (http://bayareane.ws/1RE90si ) Friday that the team will now shell out $3.5 million in rent,Adidas Shoes China Free Shipping, up from $925,000 it paid last season.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 1630

發表於 2019-3-13 04:48  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale China Jerseys 6731
Arians did not place the blame on John Wetzel in his first start at left tackle after replacing Jared Veldheer, who is out for the season with a torn triceps. Arians said he thought Wetzel "played a really solid game."
"It's over,Cheap MLB Jerseys Store," he said.
He caught 12 passes for 133 yards against the 49ers, his first 100-yard game this season and 42nd of his career.
But the Cardinals escaped with a 23-20 victory on Sunday, Chandler Catanzaro kicking a 34-yard field goal as time expired to win it.
He was not so kind to the rest of the offensive line.
Fitzgerald was born in Minnesota and grew up there.
As for the possibility of Fitzgerald sitting out Sunday's game, "I would be shocked if he misses a game at home," Arians said.
If he does come back, it might be without the knee brace that has slowed him this season. Mathieu was without the brace when he was running during a portion of a practice last week that was open to the media.
Arizona's running game was shut down for the second consecutive game. The 49ers (1-8) entered the game ranked last in the NFL in run defense but held Arizona to 80 yards in 23 plays. David Johnson gained just 55 yards in 19 carries.
The Cardinals play five of their remaining seven games on the road, beginning with a trip to Minnesota on Sunday.
The Cardinals were rooting hard for New England on Sunday night but the Patriots came up just short in a loss to Seattle. The Seahawks remain two games up on Arizona in the NFC West. The Cardinals' best shot at a playoff berth might be as a wild card. They are just behind a number of teams in those standings, including the Vikings, who are 5-4 but have lost four in a row.

Fitzgerald has missed six games in his 13 NFL seasons.
"It's about the time we had talked about the brace leaving, so I'm not sure," Arians said. "Again, that's going to be up to him."
"We'll just see how he is," Arians said. "His strength's back. It's good. So he'll be cleared to go and I want to see him practice and see how he looks."
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona coach Bruce Arians was candid as usual when he was asked what would have happened had the Cardinals lost at home to the San Francisco 49ers.
Arians said Fitzgerald and outside linebacker Alex Okafor (calf) "have a chance to practice Wednesday or Thursday."
"They kicked our butt," Arians said. "They had safeties down in there. They did a couple of different stunts we hadn't practiced. A different front, but nothing we haven't seen all year. We just didn't block very well."
"You don't play 13 years without it," Fitzgerald said. "It's football. You're going to get banged up. It's just part of it. There's a difference between being hurt and being injured. A lot of guys are hurting."
"I wish I could have done it with less targets (18)," Fitzgerald said after the game. "You give me 18 targets in 2006,World Baseball Classic Jerseys 2017, I might have had 200 yards."
There's a chance the Cardinals will have do-everything defensive back Tyrann Mathieu back this week. Mathieu injured his shoulder against Carolina and sat out Sunday's win.
Larry Fitzgerald was having an MRI on his sore knee but Arians said that was just a precaution.
"Can't even think about five out of seven,Bob Cousy Jersey," Arians said at his Monday news conference. "If we just think about them one at a time,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, we'll be fine. This is a great new stadium (at Minnesota). Very, very loud, so we'll have our hands full."
It was the first time in his long career that the 33-year-old receiver had double digit catches in consecutive games. Fitzgerald caught 10 passes in Arizona's previous game, a loss at Carolina.
At 4-4-1, Arizona can still make a push toward a playoff berth,Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Real, but the going will be tough.
He acknowledged he was hurting, but he's long been accustomed to playing with pain.
Arians said he hasn't decided who the team will lift from the injured list. NFL rules allow a team to bring one player back from the disabled list. Running back Chris Johnson and safety Tyvon Branch are the leading candidates. Both would be eligible to practice this week but couldn't play until the Dec. 4 home game against Washington.
頂部
HackxXp1
註冊會員

UID 4558
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1821
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1942
用戶失蹤天數 1651

發表於 2019-3-13 12:51  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Shoes From China Free Shipping
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) 鈥?Jim Harbaugh Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping is undecided whether he will allow himself a day off during San Francisco's bye week. Even with a whirlwind stretch of Discount NFL Jerseys travel finally over.
It all will WBC Jerseys 2017 depend on how prepared the 49ers NFL Jerseys China coach feels a few days from now for the Carolina Cheap Nike Shoes From China Panthers, who come to town for a Nov. 10 game at Candlestick Park.
頂部
JrgwpjM7
註冊會員

UID 4560
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2042
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1942
用戶失蹤天數 1638

發表於 2019-3-13 12:55  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys
NOTES: The Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping Bills signed offensive lineman Manase Foketi to the practice squad and released guard Bryant Browning.
OAKLAND, Calif. Alejandro Villanueva Jersey (AP) 鈥?The Oakland Athletics and Oakland Wholesale Shoes Australia Online Raiders Best Cheap Shoes Website have new lease agreements to remain at the stadium they currently Bill Russell Jersey share in Oakland.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 1630

發表於 2019-3-13 14:09  資料 私人訊息 
Hydro Flask Rea 3128
"When it got to seventh round, I thought I'm just looking for free agency," Moore said. "There was nothing wrong with that, I was just trying to get to a camp, honestly."
BEST VALUE: DT Malik McDowell was considered to have first round talent but questions about effort saw him slide to the second round. Seattle believes it can instill the work ethic McDowell needs to be successful in the NFL. He also won't be 21 years old until June.
And all four of the selections addressed different spots. Seattle took cornerback Shaquill Griffin , strong safety Delano Hill on Friday,Wholesale Jerseys, and free safety Tedric Thompson and safety Mike Tyson on Saturday. Seattle said Tyson will transition to being a cornerback. The four selections expressed the importance of replenishing and discovering the next generation of the Seahawks' secondary.
"It will be really fun to see how these guys fit in. They're all really competitive guys and great players in their programs. We'll see how they fit in with our guys," Carroll said on Saturday. "But it's a very competitive room and we would not take guys that were not going to be able to handle that. They're going to add to it."
STILL NEED HELP: Seattle has questions at strongside linebacker and backup quarterback. Backup QB Trevone Boykin has run into legal issues this offseason. The linebacker situation may not be as important as the Seahawks could play five defensive backs more often.
"We really think he's so young that we can develop the things that aren't quite right yet," Carroll said.
"It was really a defensive back heavy draft and it was just how the board came off. We didn't want to start jumping players. That's when you get in trouble," Schneider said.
LIKELY TO START: Schneider tried to stay quietest about second-round offensive lineman Ethan Pocic. His versatility and experience could lead to him getting an early look as a starter. With Justin Britt emerging last year as a solid center, Pocic will likely be viewed as a guard or even right tackle option for the Seahawks. And Seattle has not been shy about giving rookies a chance on the offensive line with the likes of Britt, Russell Okung, James Carpenter, J.R. Sweezy, George Fant and Germain Ifedi starting their first year.
That was a clear statement from Seattle's 11 selections made over the final two days of the NFL draft. The Seahawks used four of their first eight picks on the secondary, the most they have spent  on that position group under the Carroll and Schneider.
The secondary was a need because the Seahawks are getting older and more expensive,Wholesale NFL Jerseys. Chancellor is 29 and entering the last year of his contract,Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys. Sherman just turned 29 and has been the subject of trade rumors during the offseason. Thomas is about to turn 28 and coming off a major leg injury that cost him the final month of last season. DeShawn Shead suffered a major knee injury during the playoffs and won't be ready for the start of the season.
A look at the rest of the Seahawks draft:
LINE UP: The idea that Seattle doesn't spend resources on the offensive line is inaccurate. The picks of Pocic and Senior mean the Seahawks have used 17 of 77 draft picks (22 percent) on offensive linemen under Carroll and Schneider. The problem has been too many misses and the few that have been successful have left in free agency,Byron Scott Jersey.
SATURDAY SELECTIONS: Seattle started the day getting Thompson in the fourth round then had a lengthy break until taking Tyson and offensive tackle Justin Senior in the sixth round. Seattle's final picks were wide receiver David Moore from Division II East Central and running back Chris Carson from Oklahoma State in the seventh round.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — John Schneider and Pete Carroll seem to be preparing for a time when the Seattle Seahawks secondary may not include Kam Chancellor, Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman, even if it's likely a few years away.
Schneider said the focus on the secondary was just how the draft board broke down.

"When they ask me 'Who is the real Mike Tyson?,Anders Bjork Jersey,' I tell them that both are real," Tyson said. "It's just that he boxes and I play football."
BEST NAME: How do you top Seattle's first sixth-round pick of Tyson? He said it's a regular occurrence he gets asked if he has any relation to the famous boxer of the same name. But Tyson is the third generation of his family to have the name.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-14 07:57  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys From China 8414
DAVIE,Cheap MLB T-shirts, Fla. (AP) — With a road game on a short week, Dolphins coach Adam Gase is dealing with several injuries and the uneven play of his team.
"We have to get through today and figure out tonight what we want to do, as far as who's available and what we can do."
"That's just the NFL. You've got to do your job. If you don't do your job they're going to find a replacement," cornerback Byron Maxwell said. "There are a lot of guys that want to do your job and want to do the right things."
And that's with the Dolphins coming off their first win of the season.
Add to that the uncertainty of Pro Bowl center Mike Pouncey's return from a hip injury that has kept him out of the lineup through the first three weeks of the season and Gase has quite a challenge. But he has not ruled out keeping James on the sideline,Discount Nike Shoes China.
Inside the locker room the players, while acknowledging the importance of pulling out a victory over the Browns, echoed Gase's sentiments when it came to their overall performance.
"It's one of those things you're trying to move quick, you're trying to evaluate the game,Cheap Jerseys From China, you're trying to move on to the next game and you try to figure out who you have available for this game. We still obviously have some time.
Right tackle Ja'Wuan James was pulled from the game after allowing a sack of Ryan Tannehill near the end of regulation that led to a fumble and was replaced by Billy Turner,Wholesale Shoes Australia Online.
Left tackle Branden Albert sprained his ankle during Sunday's 30-24 overtime win over Cleveland and center Anthony Steen also sprained his ankle and was replaced by Kraig Urbick.
And when he was asked how James handled being pulled and what that was discussion was like, Gase was succinct.
They also understood where he was coming from when it came to being accountable.
One thing was clear in Gase's message to the team and during his meeting with reporters and that was his frustration level with the Dolphins' inconsistent play.
He pointed to the number of mental errors, turnovers, missed blocks and missed tackles as being among the things he needs to see cleaned up.

"We'll see where it goes. We've got a couple of moving pieces,Wholesale Air Jordan, obviously, with our injury situation," Gase said.
Tight end Jordan Cameron has already been ruled out of Thursday's against the Cincinnati Bengals after suffering his fourth concussion in as many years and now the majority of Miami's offensive line is a question mark.
"I didn't have any discussion with him," he said. "I'm over discussing any of this stuff with players. We're either going to start getting the job done, or we're going to make changes."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-14 10:09  資料 私人訊息 
Titans Jersey 5122
Maybe honoring the best and worst in sports over the past year — and the offbeat,Cheap Jerseys China, especially — will lead to a lucrative tie-in to a blockbuster movie.
I am one with the Newbys. The Newbys are with me,Super Bowl 53 Jerseys.
We'll skip the nominees and go straight to the awards,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
Now,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, bring on the winners (and losers) for 2016!

We'll await your check,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Disney.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 1630

發表於 2019-3-14 10:36  資料 私人訊息 
Authentic Nike NFL Gear 7771
If Hogan has to play, Jackson said he has confidence in the former Stanford standout drafted in the fifth round by Kansas City before being waived and claimed by Cleveland.
Hogan will be listed as Cleveland's No. 2 quarterback, but wide receiver Terrelle Pryor, the former Ohio State and Oakland QB, could line up behind center as he did in Week 3 when he took 14 snaps against Miami.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III broke a bone in his left shoulder in the opener; McCown got hurt the following week along with starting center Cam Erving, who sustained a bruised lung and is still out. His replacement, Austin Reiter, tore knee ligaments, and kicker Patrick Murray sustained a season-ending knee injury in practice. Quarterback Charlie Whitehurst injured his left knee late in last week's game and was waived.
The latest setback is to Bitonio, who sustained a mid-foot sprain on the final play of the first half Sunday when the Browns threw a long desperation pass into the end zone.
"Obviously,Adidas Stan Smith Clearance, he has practiced and been in meetings," Jackson said. "He has always been in meetings and real engaged,Authentic Jerseys Store, but I think he understands obviously there is potential he could go out there and play. That is a different dynamic for a player when you think through it all, and for me,Byron Scott Jersey, as well. Last week, that was not the case. He was in street clothes. This week he will be dressed up, and he will be out there just in case things don't go as well."
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Browns are dropping like, well, the Browns.
Things haven't gone well for the Browns since the first kickoff to 2016.
With Bitonio out, the Browns will again be forced to shuffle an offensive line already struggling to protect the quarterback.
Browns coach Hue Jackson said McCown needs more time to heal.
Decimated by injuries since the season opener, Cleveland placed starting left guard Joel Bitonio on injured reserve Friday. They also ruled out quarterback Josh McCown for this week's game at Tennessee as he continues to recover from a broken left collarbone.
If that wasn't enough, wide receiver Josh Gordon checked into rehab days before his league drug suspension was to end.
"It was freak," Bitonio said. "Foot got tangled up a little bit and I didn't even go to the ground,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online, just felt like, 'Oh, that hurt a little bit.' Then after the game, I went in and they checked it out and did some more tests and stuff, and we realized it was a little worse."
Bitonio's loss is another blow to the winless Browns (0-5), who have already started three quarterbacks, played five this season, and had no luck.
"He is getting there," Jackson said Friday. "He is doing some things really well, but we are going to err on the side of caution with our guys before we stick them out there. I want to make sure they are really healed up and ready to go. Just talking to our medical staff, it is the best thing to do for another week."

Already banged up, the Browns could be without top cornerback Joe Haden on Sunday. Haden has a new groin injury — he missed one game earlier this season — and has been limited in practice. Jackson said Haden got hurt "just running" in practice.
Rookie quarterback Cody Kessler will start against the Titans, one week after he sustained an injury to his chest and ribs in a loss to New England. McCown returned to practice for the first time since getting hurt on Sept. 18, but the 37-year-old isn't ready to play. With McCown still sidelined, rookie Kevin Hogan,Rams Throwback Jersey 2019, promoted from the practice squad earlier this week, will back up Kessler.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-14 10:50  資料 私人訊息 
wholesale jerseys china 6590
Defensive end Jaye Howard is questionable with a hip flexor, while linebacker Derrick Johnson and cornerbacks Marcus Peters and Phillip Gaines are questionable with injuries.

Maclin was listed out on Friday's final injury report with a groin strain. He hurt it in practice a few weeks ago,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, tweaked it against Jacksonville and was inactive last Sunday at Carolina.
KANSAS CITY,Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Mo. (AP) — The Chiefs again will be without top wide receiver Jeremy Maclin when they play Tampa Bay on Sunday,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, though it's increasingly likely linebacker Justin Houston will make his season debut.
Houston has not played after surgery in February to repair the ACL in his left knee. The four-time Pro Bowl pass rusher has been practicing for several weeks,Wholesale Jerseys China, though,Cheap Hockey Jerseys Official, and coach Andy Reid indicated Friday that he could be active against the Buccaneers.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 1630

發表於 2019-3-14 11:52  資料 私人訊息 
Adidas Stan Smith Clearance 3475
The 27-year-old Young was under court-ordered mental health treatment when he left a Los Angeles facility in January of last year and fought a neighbor.
The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says Young was sentenced last Friday after pleading no contest to felony battery causing serious bodily injury.
Young was claimed by the St,Scarpe Adidas Italia. Louis Rams in 2013 but released 10 days later,Cheap Adidas Shoes.
Young had numerous arrests in 2013 and 2014 for drunken driving, assault,Nike Shoes Online Store China, attempted burglary and resisting arrest.
The former wide receiver has a history of violent or erratic encounters,Wholesale Jerseys, including punching a Detroit Lions teammate. He played 26 games with the Lions in 2011 and 2012.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former NFL player Titus Young has been sentenced to four years in prison after a street fight in Los Angeles,Cheap Adidas Shoes From China.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 1630

發表於 2019-3-14 13:11  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Air Jordan China 2680
The veteran joins San Francisco in the early stages of a rebuilding job after coach Kyle Shanahan and general manager John Lynch inherited a team that went 7-25 over the past two years and lost a number of talented players on defense.
"It changes the mindset of a quarterback," safety Eric Reid said of adding a pass rusher of Dumervil's caliber. "You can be aggressive on your breaks. When the quarterback has time, you feel like you're out there forever."
SANTA CLARA,NBA Jerseys From China, Calif. (AP) — Elvis Dumervil was puzzled when a reporter Tuesday asked about his age when he was introduced as the newest member of the 49ers.
Dumervil never appeared in fewer than 13 games in his nine seasons prior, but comes to San Francisco with questions about his age and health.

"He's got power to him that way with his lower center of gravity, but he's got the length in his arms to still keep those tackles away from him. I think that's why Elvis has had such a good career. I think that's why he's had the numbers with the sacks and I'm hoping he can bring that here."
"He's very hard to block. He knows how to get to the quarterback," Shanahan said. "He's got extremely long arms. He doesn't have the height, which people could say is a disadvantage, but when you have those arms, I think it's an advantage because he's always under people.
The 49ers brought in Dumervil to upgrade the pass rush that ranked 19th in the NFL with 33 sacks last season.
"I'm learning something now,Cheap NFL Jerseys," said Dumervil, who ranks seventh among active players with 99 sacks during his time with the Broncos and Ravens.
"Everybody has an opinion and you have to respect that," he said. "The beautiful thing about life is you wake up every day, you can prove otherwise. In my career,Brad Kaaya Jersey, I've always had those types of challenges and obstacles. That's the beauty about it."
Dumervil is joining a new-look defensive front that's incorporating a slew of highly drafted players. The team used the recent No,Discount Nike NFL China Wholesale. 3 overall pick on Stanford's Solomon Thomas after drafting Oregon alums Arik Armstead and DeForest Buckner in the first round the previous two seasons.
Dumervil has been to five Pro Bowls and had 17 sacks twice, including as recently as 2014 with Baltimore. He's put together an impressive resume while lacking prototypical size at 6 feet and 255 pounds.
The 49ers lacked a proven option at defensive end while they transition to a 4-3 defense under new coordinator Robert Saleh. Armstead had been working with the starters throughout the offseason program, but it remains to be seen if he's a good fit after playing along the interior the past two years.
One of the NFL's most prolific pass rushers of the past decade turned 33 in January and joins San Francisco after an Achilles injury limited him to a career-low eight games with Baltimore in 2016,Nike Shoes Wholesale China. The reporter pointed out to Dumervil that 33 was considered "old" by NFL standards.
"I've seen Elvis play for a while. You just see the leader in him," four-time All-Pro linebacker NaVorro Bowman said. "He's excited to be here and play with me, and likewise. It's always good to have a veteran with a mindset of understanding what it takes to be good in the NFL and we're glad to have him."
頂部
VrgiuWS4
註冊會員

UID 4565
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 1965
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2019-2-28
用戶註冊天數 1887
用戶失蹤天數 1641

發表於 2019-3-14 15:06  資料 私人訊息 
Nike Just Do It Scarpe Air Max
Seattle (16-3) was too quick, NFL Jerseys Wholesale too physical and just too good for Denver. What was hyped as a classic matchup between an unstoppable offense and a miserly defense turned into a Danny Ainge Jersey rout.
"We've been relentless all season," quarterback Scarpe Air Max 97 Scontate Russell Wilson said. "Having that mentality of having a championship day every day. At the end of the day, you want Cheap Hockey Jerseys to Autentic Hockey Jerseys Outlet play your best football and that is what we did today."
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 1630

發表於 2019-3-14 15:35  資料 私人訊息 
Air Max Cheap Wholesale 6849
"Sorry, Dak Prescott," Banks says. "Zeke is on pace to set the NFL's rookie single-season rushing record, and his league-leading 891 yards rushing have helped the Cowboys string together a seven-game winning streak and perfectly complement Prescott's passing game."
Nothing shocking there. Denver's star linebacker and the Super Bowl MVP in February has been just as dominant thus far in 2016.
Adds Nick Pavlatos of SiriusXM: "Dak handles the ball every snap, but Ezekiel is something special, running, catching, and blocking."
They are not alone in the running, of course, with Philadelphia QB Carson Wentz, despite some recent regression,Cheap Shoes Uk Wholesale, Chicago running back Jordan Howard, Tennessee tackle Jack Conklin, San Diego tight end Hunter Henry,Cheap Air Max 720, New Orleans receiver Michael Thomas and Kansas City receiver Tyreek Hill all getting some love.
The relatively new top assistant coach award tends to attract the most varied selections. Among the suggestions at this point in 2016 have been both Patriots coordinators, Josh McDaniels (offense) and Matt Patricia (defense); Eagles DC Jim Schwartz; Cowboys OC Scott Linehan; and Chiefs DC Bob Sutton.
"Miller remains the most disruptive defender in the game," Don Banks of Sports Illustrated says.
While that award appears lopsided right now, top coaching honors are as wide open as Atlanta's offense. Among those mentioned: Oakland's Jack Del Rio, Minnesota's Mike Zimmer, New England's Bill Belichick, Kansas City's Andy Reid, Dallas' Jason Garrett and Atlanta's Dan Quinn.
"Tom Brady may wind up with the award by the end of the season, but Carr has earned the nod halfway through," Glauber says. "He's carrying the Raiders on his back with 17 touchdowns and three interceptions and a bunch of clutch performances."
"Del Rio has restored pride and poise to the Raiders, who are 5-0 on the road and overcame an NFL-record 23 penalties in Tampa," says Ira Kaufman of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
It's only November and The Associated Press NFL individual awards won't be handed out until the NFL Honors show on Feb. 4,Stitched Jerseys. That doesn't stop us from evaluating the field halfway through the schedule.
That field looks mighty slim when it comes to one award: top defensive player. Von Miller was riding high in an informal poll of several voters who regularly cover the NFL.
As for the headline award, Most Valuable Player, it would be intriguing to see Miller in the mix with Brady, Oakland QB Derek Carr and Atlanta QB Matt Ryan. Unfortunately, a defensive player hasn't walked off with the award since Lawrence Taylor in 1986.
Zimmer and Garrett have been without their No. 1 quarterback all season. Injuries also have beaten up the Chiefs,NBA Jerseys From China.
"It's hard to win with a rookie quarterback and a rookie running back," says Charean Williams of the Fort Worth Star Telegram,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, "but the Cowboys have made it work, ranking fourth in total offense."
Consider that their teams are a combined 38-12 heading into this weekend.
"The successful transition from an aging Peyton Manning to an inexperienced Trevor Siemian is done in large part because of Denver's great defense," adds Newsday's Bob Glauber. "Miller is a generational defensive player who makes it all work."
"After a forgettable season in Philadelphia, he has regained his place among the league's rushing leaders for an emerging Tennessee club," Kaufman says.
Top contenders at this point appear to be San Diego DE Joey Bosa, despite missing September with an injury after holding out all preseason; Atlanta safety Keanu Neal; and Browns DE Emmanuel Ogbah.

"Like Tom Brady, he wasn't there from the start," Tom Pelissero of USA Today says of Bosa. "Who cares? Bosa has four sacks ... and that only begins to illustrate the impact he's had on San Diego's defense."
Others getting support include Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander, Packers WR Jordy Nelson, Giants WR Victor Cruz, and Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin.
Many voters chose a 2014 All-Pro and Offensive Player of the Year with Dallas, the Titans' DeMarco Murray, as the front-runner for Comeback Player honors. Murray is second in rushing in the league behind Elliott, ostensibly his replacement with the Cowboys. And Murray doesn't operate behind anything close to the Dallas offensive line.
That rookie QB, Zak Prescott, and freshman RB, Ezekiel Elliott, top the informal halfway poll for offensive rookie honors. And why wouldn't they? Dallas is 7-1, Elliott leads the le
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1650

發表於 2019-3-14 16:23  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap MLB Gear 9682
Seahawks: Mike Morgan started at strongside linebacker. Morgan has appeared to hold the edge in the competition as the most experienced option in Seattle's system.
Seahawks: RB Thomas Rawls did not play, but he did go through a full pregame warmup, the strongest sign that Rawls may be ready for the regular season. Rawls will get a full week of practice next week, Carroll said.
Sherels' brother, Mike is a linebackers coach at the University of Minnesota and has been away from the team due to an undisclosed health issue. Marcus Sherels did not play in the preseason opener against Cincinnati.
Vikings: CB Xavier Rhodes left the game in the first quarter with a hamstring injury.
"We have to get rid of the football so we don't take the negative plays," Carroll said. "Russell has to help us there when we don't get the routes cleared out like we want to and keep the rhythm the way that we want to."
"You work hard throughout the week, at practice, preparing for games," Bridgewater said. "So I wish I could have been out there. But, like I said, it was Coach Zimmer's decision and we'll leave it at that."
Carroll put the majority of the blame on Seattle's quarterbacks for holding the ball too long.
Seattle's overhauled offensive line struggled after a decent debut last Saturday against Kansas City. Russell Wilson played the entire first half and was sacked four times, getting pulled down awkwardly on the last sack. Wilson was 5 of 11 for 77 yards.
Vikings: QB Joel Stave played the entire second half and was 6 of 14 for 67 yards,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
Blair Walsh was perfect on a 27-yard field goal, after missing from the same distance in the NFC wild-card game and costing the Vikings a playoff victory. But Walsh missed wide left from 47 yards with 2:09 left that would have given the Vikings the lead.
"The running game is going well ... but we've got to pick up blocks better. We have to catch the ball when we get the opportunity. We all have to be complete backs," Michael said.
Sherels intercepted Trevone Boykin's pass and returned it 53 yards for a touchdown with 1:23 left and the Minnesota Vikings beat the Seattle Seahawks 18-11 on Thursday night.
Boykin got Seattle to the Minnesota 5 in the closing seconds, before taking a sack and was unable to connect with Antwan Goodley in the end zone on the final play.
ROOKIE WATCH
QUOTABLE
It's preseason for everyone,Soccer Jerseys From China, including the officials. Referee Ed Hochuli had a slip in the third quarter when the Vikings called timeout, but he announced, "Time out Baltimore," before correcting himself.
With Boykin trying to lead a late comeback for a second straight week,WBC Jerseys, Sherels stepped in front of his pass intended for E.Z. Nwachukwu and went untouched for the deciding score. Seattle had pulled even at 11-11 when Troymaine Pope scored on a 4-yard touchdown run with 12:49 left and Steven Hauschka's 49-yard field goal later in the fourth quarter.
POSITION BATTLES
SEATTLE (AP) — After a difficult personal stretch,mlb jerseys china, Marcus Sherels again celebrated an accomplishment on the field.
"He missed last week because of some personal issues, but came back. ... He does a lot of things for us and does a nice job,Cheap Jerseys Store," Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer said. "It was nice to see him be rewarded."
Adrian Peterson was a spectator for Minnesota, as expected. So too, unexpectedly, was quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, given the night off by the choice of Zimmer. Shaun Hill started and played nearly the entire first half, leading the Vikings to their only offensive touchdown on Jerick McKinnon's 1-yard touchdown run late in the second quarter.
INJURY UPDATE
PRESEASON FOR EVERYONE

Seahawks: DT Jarran Reed was disruptive against both the Vikings' starting offense and their reserves. Reed had three tackles, but gave Seattle a scare in the third quarter when he stayed down on the field for a few moments getting looked at by trainers. He walked off under his own power. Carroll said Reed aggravated a previous ankle injury but it wasn't serious.
The bright spot for Seattle' starting offense was again running back Christine Michael. Projected as the No. 2 running back when the season begins, Michael finished with 55 yards on 10 carries.
Vikings: RT Andre Smith played nearly the entire first half with the starting offense in his bid to hold off T.J. Clemmings for the starting job. Smith stayed mostly out of the spotlight with the exception of a hold
頂部