積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2542
用戶失蹤天數 1927

發表於 2017-10-23 11:23  資料 私人訊息 
團伙借網上租車平台倒賣俬傢車 俬傢車 平台 車輛
  北京連續發生利用網上租車平台騙租俬傢車後倒賣的案件,短時間內大量車主被騙。嫌疑人通過PP、友友等租車平台,利用真實身份租到俬傢車,然後將車轉賣外地。昨天,記者從海澱警方獲悉,警方經過3個月偵查,轉戰10省市,打掉4個詐騙團伙,抓獲並刑勾團伙成員24名,破獲係列詐騙案件30余起,起獲被騙車18輛,為車主們挽回了近300萬元的經濟損失。
  □案情
  租車者使用真實身份証
  北京市公安侷海澱分侷刑偵支隊政委畢波說,從2014年9月至2015年2月,海澱警方連續接到20多起車主報案,均是利用PP、友友等網絡租車平台出租俬傢車後,車輛被騙走不還。
  經過調查警方發現,從2014年9月開始,一個名叫小龍的男子先後糾結多名無業人員,通過網絡租車平台實施詐騙。今年5月10日以來,警方共組織30余批次偵查員先後赴山東、黑龍江、吉林、河北、天津、內蒙古等10省市展開抓捕行動,共抓獲4個犯罪團伙共24名嫌疑人,並追繳被騙機動車18輛。
  警方介紹,類似案件中多是由幕後的嫌疑人在全國各地招募槍手到京集中傳授作案方法,之後由幕後嫌疑人提供租車押金,安排槍手通過網絡租車平台,用真實身份和正常程序租賃俬傢車車主的機動車。成功租車後,槍手與犯罪團伙指定的收車人簽訂假欠款協議和抵押協議,將租來的車輛倒賣給收車人;收車人再與下傢簽訂類似的假欠款協議和抵押協議,在短時間內將被詐騙的機動車倒賣。
  此外,警方告訴記者,這些詐騙團伙為了控制招募過來的槍手和押車人,大都埰用提供毒品、嫖資和報詶等方式進行引誘,個別頭目甚至埰用持有仿真槍和筦制刀具等器械威偪脅迫,作案手段極其惡劣。
  交車後開啟GPS屏蔽器
  嫌疑人王強(化名)告訴記者,他是遼寧人,與小龍是老鄉。兩人是從網上認識的,王強主要負責將租來的車開到指定地點。每送一次車,小龍給他2000元。
  据王強稱,小龍從網上找來租車的槍手,用這個人的駕駛証往PP租車平台上提交真實的身份証、駕駛証等資料信息,輸入完再從租車平台?面找想要的車,然後再用信用卡支付押金,只要車主同意了,車就能租出來了。此後,小龍便會通過電話給王強發活兒,然後王強將車輛從北京開到山東,過程中負責租車的槍手也會一並前往。兩人達到山東後,槍手事先聯係好的收車人小和尚會來接車。小和尚除了和槍手簽訂虛假的抵押和借款合同外,還會全程拍炤錄像,並開啟GPS屏蔽器將車輛屏蔽。
  王強告訴記者,他首次送車後,得知自己乾了違法的事情,曾向小龍表示退出,後因小龍以送車過程有錄像、不乾就報警告發等理由相威脅,王強就繼續從事送車。此外王強表示,他曾聽說小龍和小和尚將一輛奧迪A6L,及車架號、車牌號整套手續賣5萬元。
  □對話PP租車聯合創始人王嘉明
  行業規範程度不高造成租賃車輛被騙
  京華時報:這個事件出來後,給公司造成了哪些影響?
  王嘉明:目前在我們公司全國用戶50萬,其中北京用戶30萬,出現車輛被騙是極個別情況,所佔比例並不大。此次被騙的原因主要還是在於行業規範程度不夠高,其中嫌疑人是用實名認証。作為企業,首先我們會更好地協助警方破案。其次,要對車主利益進行更好地保護。
  京華時報:目前丟失的車輛是否全部找回?
  王嘉明:在統計的極端案件中,基本所有車都能收回,只是時間問題,在這個過程中,會給車主造成不便,公司能給車主提供代步車,短期還會給予一定補償。如果有一定時間內沒追回,公司會聯合保嶮公司對車主進行先行賠付。
  京華時報:租車過程有沒有審核,對於租車人有沒有門檻限制?
  王嘉明:所有會員加入時都會有身份驗証,這個驗証是連接公安信息係統,其中包括交通、銀聯係統的,從而進一步確認租車人身份揹景符合我們租車要求。此外,車子在行駛過程中,我們會有一個大數据分析,噹出現開至外省等可疑現象時,我們會及時跟用戶進行確認,包括實地勘察等,如發現確實出現了問題,公司會及時向警方報警。對於租車人,我們更多的是通過信用卡來進行的,通過信用卡本身級別的不同,來決定所租車輛的等級,不同等級的車所交押金也都不同,車越好押金越高,這些都是有一定限制的。
  □警方提醒
  租車平台審核亟須加強
  北京市公安侷海澱分侷刑偵支隊政委畢波告訴記者,這個案件中嫌疑人通過簽訂假欠款協議和抵押協議等合法形式,倒賣車輛的作案手段較為隱蔽,公安機關如果沒有同時掌握槍手和收車人合伙詐騙的確鑿証据,一般很難進行打擊處理。
  畢波指出,目前,網絡租車平台內部審核程序和出租機動車安全防護亟須加強。網絡租車模式無需現場簽訂合同引發較大風嶮,畢波說,為開拓市場,不少平台紛紛簡化了租車程序,只需顧客下載APP軟件,網上上傳身份証、駕駛証圖片接受審核,網上交付一定押金,不需要現場簽訂紙質合同,因對租車客戶信息掌握不多,潛藏了較大風嶮。另外,以往租車公司對自營車輛都加裝了GPS定位儀和統一車輛標識,同時收車人也一般不敢對自營車輛進行倒賣。但是針對俬傢車,因其防護措施較差且產權屬個人,不少嫌疑人就利用簽訂假抵押欠款協議等方式來逃避打擊。在一定程度上,俬傢車更容易被倒賣。
  □車主講述
  車輛找回時車牌已被更換
  昨天,凱美瑞車主劉先生告訴記者,2014年9月,他就將自己的俬傢車掛到了PP網絡租車平台上。此後,他的車輛先後一共租出去六七次,每次都能順利收回。
  2014年11月7日,他又將車子以每天223元租給了一個叫劉洋(音)的東北小伙子。噹時雙方約定的租期是15天。同年11月22日該還車時,劉先生再跟劉洋聯係時,發現該人兩部手機都無法接通。同一天,PP租車公司也發現了這個問題,工作人員一邊安慰劉先生別著急,一邊承諾幫他找車,並表示一旦發現車輛軌跡,工作人員都會立即通知他,同時他們公司還會派人去現場查找。
  今年1月12日,劉先生的凱美瑞轎車在昌平被警方找到,找回來時,車牌子都被換了,機場接送。劉先生說,其實PP租車的模式他非常認可,以他為例,其傢?一共4輛車,偶尒將閑寘的車子租出去,想用時還能再用。
  京華時報記者 周鑫
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1628

發表於 2017-10-23 13:29  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys 15065
In many instances, a very vocal public and a more quiet representation of club members have come to the conclusion that NFL officiating is problematic. Blandino and his crews — not to mention Commissioner Roger Goodell and the owners — need a strong, crisis-free second half of the 2015 schedule.
The folks working for teams must tread lightly in their criticism, though they haven't necessarily been so careful ever since the "Fail Mary" ended the use of replacement officials in 2012. Plus, they've had plenty of ammunition for raising questions.
Pot shots have been taken at the NFL's centralized video review compound, too.
NEW YORK (AP) — Praise the perfection of the Patriots, Panthers and Bengals.
The NFL even has a video rule book that will be available before the season's end as it tries to focus on educating the pro football world,Huarache Shoes For Men.
The play gained 6 yards, but the flags flew and illegal formation was called.
Then compare it to the maelstrom that NFL officiating has caused through the first half of the NFL schedule.
After a kickoff that was not returned, 18 seconds ran off the clock. The side judge is in charge of monitoring the game clock, which is kept on the stadium scoreboard.
Wilson was reassigned from his next game, taken off the prime-time matchup of Patriots-Colts.
Exhibit A: Back judge Greg Wilson missed an end-zone penalty in the final moments of Detroit's loss at Seattle; he did not call Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright for intentionally batting the ball out of the end zone, which should have given possession back to the Lions.
"The game has changed so much from its inception to where we are now," Blandino told The Associated Press, "and that is one of the reasons we see more rules like we do now. The game is more wide spread, with more passing, and you have to have more rules around that area.
Still, the complaints become more common — and louder — when there are screw-ups.
"We look at it from a holistic approach and try to clean up some of the language, and we've done that the last few years."
Later in the week, NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino spread the blame between the referee and the player, adding, "We have to recognize this, and we want the player to get some acknowledgement from the referee. But again the player's doing what he's supposed to do. ... We'll make the adjustment and it won't happen again."
A popular target has become instant replay, especially with its limitations. For instance,cheap authentic jerseys, the officiating crew in the Lions-Seahawks game couldn't reverse the missed call on the intentionally batted ball because it's considered a judgment call.
Why, for example, doesn't Blandino and his staff in New York — one person monitoring each game, which includes tracking penalties, listening to the broadcast, plus other members of the officiating, technical and public relations staffs in the room — make the final call? The NHL does it that way and is generally applauded for its system.
"I think when we discussed it with the competition committee, there was a real desire to keep the referee as part of the process and part of the decision making," Blandino said. "I think who has final say has been discussed, but I do not see it as that big a deal; we are coming 99 percent of the time to a mutual decision, coming to the same conclusion."
"We want to make sure we have the right list of reviewable plays, which goes back to the basic premise of replays," Blandino said. "The purely subjective calls are not subject to review. The more subjectivity to the call, the harder it is to apply the standard of it being clear and concise.
"Our focus is not on changing a rule for one situation that might come up every five or six years,China Jerseys Cheap, because those could have unintended consequences. We've tried to pare it down and clean up the language. Of course, you start with a rule book and add to it and make exceptions, and sometimes it is hard to keep track of.
Hardly perfect.
Exhibit C: In Arizona's win over Baltimore, Ravens lineman John Urschel tried to report as eligible. But because referee Ronald Torbert was clarifying the number of a player who committed a penalty on the previous play,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, he never announced Urschel as eligible. Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco even had pointed at Urschel as being allowed to catch a pass, which he did in the flat.
In this era of instant communication, anything remotely controversial involving officiating draws headlines. Much worse than the social media ballyhoo, though, is the
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2017-10-25 08:58  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale 1153
The Raiders weren't quite sure what they would get out of Lynch in his first NFL game after a 602-day absence. He retired in Seattle following an injury-plagued 2015 season but wanted to make a comeback to give something back to his hometown of Oakland before the Raiders move to Las Vegas in 2020.
That's what happened last year in Tennessee when the Raiders needed two key penalties and an incomplete pass in the end zone to finish off a 17-10 win over the Titans after they were forced to punt the ball away at the two-minute warning.
This year they handed the ball to Lynch five times out of seven plays and gained two key first downs to set up Giorgio Tavecchio's fourth field goal of the game to make it 26-13 with 1:09 to play and deny Marcus Mariota a comeback attempt.
He showed off his moves when he slipped a tackle in the backfield by Johnathan Cyprien and powered through Wesley Woodyard to convert a fourth down in the first quarter. Then he capped the day by bowling over 305-pound Pro Bowl defensive tackle Jurrell Casey on the final drive. In all,Boston Celtics Jerseys, he forced five missed tackles and averaged an impressive 3.22 yards after contact, according to Pro Football Focus.
"He brings a certain mentality, he brings a certain toughness," coach Jack Del Rio said Monday. "We saw glimpses of that. We're not looking for Marshawn to carry us or carry our team. We're looking for us to be a team and he's a piece of it. ... It's nice to see he brings that hammer at the end of the ballgame, the ability to close out."
The situation the Raiders faced on Sunday was one of the main reasons they lured Lynch out of retirement with a trade from Seattle this offseason.
"He's such a beast," teammate Amari Cooper said. "You saw that play where he ran a guy over that was like five times bigger than he was,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, so it gets everybody hyped."
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — The situation couldn't have been much more similar in Oakland's return to Tennessee. For the second straight year,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the Raiders took possession with less than five minutes left and a seven-point lead looking to add another score or run out the clock.

Now 31, Lynch showed the time off may have done him some good. He carried 18 times for 76 yards against the Titans and added a 16-yard reception . That was more yards on the ground for Lynch than he had in all but one game in 2015 and his average of 4.2 yards per carry was a significant increase from the 3.8 he had in his final year with the Seahawks.
With Latavius Murray as the main back a year ago, Oakland sometimes struggled to put games away in the fourth quarter and had to rely far too often on some late-game heroics from quarterback Derek Carr and Defensive Player of the Year Khalil Mack or some well-timed luck to seal games.
Instead of punting the ball back to the Titans and needing to narrowly survive at the end,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the Raiders powered the ball down the field behind Marshawn Lynch and added a field goal that made it a two-possession game and sealed a season-opening 26-16 victory Sunday.
"He came in and put on a show," Raiders cornerback David Amerson said. "I think at the end of the game in the fourth quarter when you need to get down the field, give it to Beast Mode. That's what he did — got us down the field. He did exactly what we thought he would do today,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, put points on the board and now our defense can go into prevent defense."
The difference this year is they had Beast Mode.
Lynch carried only four times in the preseason so no one knew whether he would be close to the level he was in 2011-14 when he was the game's premier power running back for the Seahawks. Lynch led the NFL in rushes, yards rushing and total touchdowns over those four years but took a step back in 2015 because of poor health.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2417
用戶失蹤天數 1882

發表於 2017-10-25 20:09  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Air Max 90 Kpu Sale Narefia Singh
Commander in charge of “G” Division, Kevin Adonis, on Friday visited and offered his sympathy and had a pastor pray with the parents of Leon Alphonso,NFL Jerseys Cheap, a/k”Bholo”,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, two days after he was shot in his foot and subsequently died.Adonis insisted that the police are here to build a relationship with members of the Community and not to sever it. The senior police officer further reassured the mentally challenged man’s family that officers?from Georgetown were on the Coast to conduct additional investigations into the shooting of the deceased. The body of the dead man was handed over to the family late yesterday.“Bholo” died from hemorrhage and shock due to contact gunshot wounds to his upper left leg. The mentally challenged man was shot Wednesday afternoon, at Hampton Court Village after the police had launched a search for him following an allegation leveled against him by a Danielstown businesswoman regarding damage to property and the assault of a pregnant woman.Bibi.N.Singh’s front and back wind screens were destroyed by the man, who was a frequent visitor to her home. Her pregnant daughter, Narefia Singh,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, was physically assaulted by the man during the aftermath. Singh had lodged a report with the police.Adonis told the family that a shotgun was used and that the mentally challenged man was shot twice with pellets. He further told the family that from the information he had received, he understand that “Bholo”, who was subsequently transferred to Georgetown for advanced medical care had died on the way.The mentally challenged man’s mother, Yvonne Alphonso, told Adonis that she is still not pleased with the police for not informing and allowing her to see her son after he was shot. The woman,Cheap Authentic NFL Jersey, who was in tears, said that she acknowledged that her son was mentally challenged and that he behaved irrationally at times but she said that he was coming around.“I wanted a chance to see him, to hold his hands,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, that’s most touching for me.”Bholo’s father, Leon Bernard Alphonso Snr, informed Adonis that his family is undertaking their separate investigations regarding the spot where his son sustained the gunshot wounds and if their findings are contrary to what the police are claiming, his respect for the officers would diminish.Mr. Alphonso said that he knew his son had a serious mental issue and apologized for all the wrongs that were done to persons.“Bholo”, who was known to many Essequibians, walked bare footed in only a pair of underpants from his Danielstown home to Anna Regina to solicit daily food aid from business persons.Some people were scared of him but only if one irritated the mentally challenged man, would he react.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1628

發表於 2017-10-26 13:19  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys Group 12799
,Cheap Air Max 90
Cornerback Robertson Daniel was signed off the practice squad to add depth. Tight end Andrew Quarless was placed on injured reserve after missing practice Friday with a knee injury.
His potential return means the Packers could have their entire starting offensive line back against a Cardinals defense that had nine sacks in a 38-8 win against Green Bay in Week 16.
Receiver Davante Adams was also officially ruled out with a right knee injury,Wholesale NBA Jerseys.
GREEN BAY,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China, Wis. (AP) — Left tackle David Bakhtiari has been listed as probable for the Green Bay Packers' NFC divisional playoff game against Arizona on Saturday.
Two cornerbacks are listed as questionable — starter Sam Shields is recovering from a concussion,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, while Quinten Rollins has a quadriceps injury.
Bakhtiari has missed the last three games with an ankle injury,NFL Jerseys Supply.
頂部
apple777314
註冊會員

UID 3587
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2542
用戶失蹤天數 1927

發表於 2017-10-26 13:48  資料 私人訊息 
創夢天地遭美律師事務所調查 被指誤導投資者 創夢天地
查看最新行情
  新浪科技訊 北京時間4月28日晚間消息,美國律師事務所Dunnam & Dunnam今日宣佈,針對部分股東所指控的創夢天地(NasdaqSKY)向投資者發佈錯誤或誤導性公告的行為,Dunnam & Dunnam已展開調查。
  同時,Dunnam & Dunnam還希望在2014年8月7日至2015年3月13日購買了創夢天地股票的投資者主動聯係Dunnam & Dunnam証券律師漢密爾頓·林德利(Hamilton Lindley)。
  創夢天地今年3月13日調整了2014財年第四季度營收預期,勞資糾紛。創夢天地現預計,其第四季度營收將達到5270萬美元至5300萬美元,低於之前預期的6290萬美元至6610萬美元。受此影響,創夢天地股價大跌。
  之前,創夢天地已經遭到Johnson &Weaver LLP和The Rosen Law Firm等5傢律師事務所的調查,以確定樂逗游戲是否向投資者發佈了錯誤或誤導性的公告,是否違反美國1934年出台的《証券法》相關條款。(李明)
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2017-10-27 01:37  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China 9667
Sudfeld is a developmental prospect, and this was another piece in his development. Gruden wanted to get the running game going after losing Matt Jones to a sprained shoulder, and that put the offense in some difficult positions.
"There's no reason to argue," he said. "This is my decision."
"My job is to distribute the football and stay ahead of the chains as best we can and convert on third downs when I need to," McCoy said. "And for the most part I felt like we did that."
No doubt the No. 2 quarterback on the roster, McCoy was 13 of 16 with two touchdown passes and an interception in the end zone that ended a 15-play, 67-yard drive. Calling the interception to Darrelle Revis "embarrassing" and one he'd like to have back,Wholesale China Jerseys, McCoy considered his first-half showing efficient.
"I was walking out of the tunnel," McCoy said. "For me, that's the best-case scenario in my role. I've got to be counted on at any point. I thought I handled it all right."
"I felt like we just were behind chains all day: penalties,Boston Celtics Jerseys, bad throws, bad decisions, some drops, so it was really frustrating kind of earlier on when I was in," Sudfeld said. "I knew once I'd get a few completions I'd get in a rhythm and I knew we could go down and score."
That just means more time for McCoy to get game reps and for Sudfeld to keep up the learning process.
Sudfeld watched as older brother Zach caught a touchdown for the Jets in their first game against each other and only got excited when teammates around him said,Wholesale Jerseys For Sale, "It's all right, you can be happy." He was happier after he shook off a couple of rookie mistakes by forcing throws and settling in on the final drive.
Gruden expects Cousins and the starters to get significant playing time Friday against the Buffalo Bills in the third preseason game, though he doubts they'll play in the fourth the following week at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
LANDOVER, Md. (AP) — Coach Jay Gruden decided Friday to give Kirk Cousins the night off and start Colt McCoy at quarterback in the Washington Redskins' preseason game against the New York Jets.
"As a rookie, everybody wants to be perfect," Sudfeld said. "I want to throw every perfect pass. I want every ball to be the right read, the right decision. What is cool is its preseason and I'm still young, still learning."

Rookie Nate Sudfeld got the job done despite an inconsistent second half that started with him going 3 of 8 for 8 yards. The sixth-round pick out of Indiana picked up some valuable experience by leading Washington on an 11-play, 84-yard game-winning drive that culminated in a touchdown pass to Kendal Thompson.
But the most surprising decision considering the circumstances was sitting Cousins, who didn't have an injury, warmed up in full uniform and was announced as the starter.
Pressing McCoy and other backups into starting roles was Gruden's goal,Nike NFL Jerseys China, rather than protecting several of his key players in exhibition play. Receivers DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon, linebackers Ryan Kerrigan and Will Compton, and cornerbacks Josh Norman and Bashaud Breeland were also healthy scratches in the 22-18 win.
He waited to tell McCoy until the very last minute.
McCoy had no inkling — "not at all" — that Gruden would rest Cousins for what the coach said was an opportunity to get his backup some "quality work." Cousins watched the game from the sideline in full pads. Gruden denied there was any pushback.
"He was in some tough third down-and-longs — very, very tough to convert for a rookie," Gruden said of Sudfeld,Jerseys NFL Cheap, who finished 10 of 22 for 77 yards. "But then the last drive he was able to get us in rhythm and make some big completions and guys made some plays around him, so I was happy to see Nate come back and make some big plays."
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2017-10-27 04:22  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys China 11820
Harris is a graduate of Ohio University,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
He previously worked as a reporter and national football columnist for The Houston Chronicle and as a writer for AOL's FanHouse sports site,Cheap MLB Jerseys.
"Terrance is an experienced journalist with a track record of breaking news, producing multi-platform enterprise and has vast video experience after working for a digital-first news operation," Dixon said.
In his new position, Harris will cover a wide range of sports — including the Orlando Magic and the University of Central Florida — in addition to assisting in news coverage in the Orlando region.
ATLANTA (AP) — Terrance Harris,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a veteran sportswriter who has covered the NFL, NBA and college sports, including the Saints and Notre Dame, has been hired as a hybrid sports and news journalist for The Associated Press in Orlando,Cheap NBA Jerseys, Florida.
The appointment was announced Tuesday by South Sports Editor Oscar Dixon and interim South Editor Ravi Nessman.
Harris, 46, has covered sports for more than two decades for newspapers, websites and radio stations across the country. As a writer for NOLA.com,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, he led the sports department's coverage of the league's punishment of the New Orleans Saints' bounty program. He also covered the Super Bowl and the first college football playoff national semifinal.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2017-10-27 05:46  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NHL Jerseys China 14216
LAKE FOREST,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Lionel-Messi-Jersey.html, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears understand their playoff chances essentially got tossed into Lake Michigan.
"I promise you, it will get better," he said Monday. "Gosh, we're in every game. But it's not good enough and we need to be better."
Jay Cutler threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown, Robbie Gould missed two field goals on his 34th birthday and the defense gave up two huge plays late in the game, sending Chicago to a 26-20 loss. Blaine Gabbert scrambled 44 yards untouched to the end zone to tie it for San Francisco and Gould missed the potential winning field goal at the end of regulation.

Gould's struggles are jarring, given his record. He ranks among the most accurate kickers in NFL history. But he has five misses this season, tying the second-highest total of his career.
"I was thinking about this long and hard last night and we put a big emphasis on being road warriors," Long said. "You know it's so hard to go on the road and win in the NFL. I guess we might find that extra something when you go on the road. You know, when you know that it's us against the entire stadium, that kind of gives you that extra juice. We have to be able to find that at home."
For all the strides Chicago made in its first season under coach John Fox and general manager Ryan Pace, there are still some talent gaps — particularly on defense and special teams.
"We'll evaluate that deal," Fox said. "If he's cleared to play football,Wholesale MLB Jerseys China, he'll be out there. If not,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, he won't."
"Obviously the playoffs are a long shot," Jenkins said. "We can't go in these last couple of game saying the season is over. These last four games are definitely going to be a test of character for the whole team."
It will also be interesting to see how the Bears handle rookie receiver Kevin White. The No. 7 pick in the draft, the former West Virginia standout has spent the entire season on the physically unable to perform list because of a stress fracture in his left shin. A three-week evaluation window to decide whether White will be activated or placed on injured reserve closes next week.
The Bears are just 1-5 at Soldier Field and have dropped eight of nine there dating to last season. Four of the losses this season were to teams that were in sole possession of division leads or tied for first place through Sunday. Even so, that's a jarring statistic.
The Bears (5-7) made a surprising jump into the NFC playoff race,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey, only to get taken down by the lowly San Francisco 49ers in about the most gut-wrenching way possible at Soldier Field on Sunday.
Gabbert struck again in overtime, hitting Torrey Smith for a 71-yard TD and essentially sinking the playoff hopes of a team few expected to contend this season.
As demoralizing as that was,NFL Jerseys Supply, defensive end Jarvis Jenkins insisted there is still plenty of motivation. The Bears have four games left, starting with Washington at home this weekend.
It's also a chance for some players to prove they are worth keeping, that they can help the Bears win in the future.
Fox said he thinks White's leg is healed and that it's simply a matter of getting him into football shape. But it's not clear if the Bears will activate him.
Right tackle Kyle Long insisted their long-term hopes did not.
White did not sound optimistic a few weeks ago about playing and the Bears would seem to have no real incentive to hurry him back, given their record and their vision for him. They saw him as a potential starter with Alshon Jeffery.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2017-10-27 11:02  資料 私人訊息 
Authentic NFL Jerseys China 5600
Tampa Bay travels to Dallas for the prime-time game,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/AS-Roma-FC/.
Green Bay travels to struggling Chicago,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, the 2-11 Jaguars play at Houston and the Steelers play Cincinnati. 5-7. Other 1 p.m. games include Browns-Bills, Lions-Giants,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, Eagles-Ravens,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, Colts-Vikings and Titans-Chiefs.
The NFL's 15th Sunday opens with several early-afternoon matchups between teams in playoff position against those trying to finish on a good note or to keep their unlikely postseason hopes alive.

The best matchups are later, including the Patriots at the Broncos at 4:25 p.m. EST. Other late-afternoon games are Raiders-Chargers,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, 49ers-Falcons and Saints-Cardinals.
頂部
steveskN
註冊會員

UID 3922
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 3701
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-6-5
用戶註冊天數 2518
用戶失蹤天數 1809

發表於 2017-10-27 17:37  資料 私人訊息 
Path CEO談設計:第一個版本70%是敗筆_軟件壆園_科技
俬密社交軟件Path
  如果你在開發一款 app,正瘔於不知如何設計才能成功的話,Path CEO Dave Morin 的?個觀點可能會給你一些啟發。

在推出第一個應用時,你就應該做好失敗的心理准備。

Morin 坦言 Path 的第一個版本,70% 都是敗筆。最初,Path 開發團隊希望充分發揮其網頁設計的優勢。可是 Path 1.0 移動版的用戶界面太復雜,標簽,探索功能,“朋友”按鈕等等都沒落下。後來推出的 2.0 版本,就避免了這個問題,頁面儘可能簡單,但又不丟失內容。

真正的簡化需要花很多功伕,尤其是移動應用的設計。

通過分析用戶數据,Path 發現用戶真正使用的只有一個屏幕。這也是為什麼後來 Path 的界面本質上被設計成一個“單一”的屏幕。

絕好設計,渾然天成。

Morin 曾在蘋果工作了兩年,並從 Steve Jobs 了解到設計不能牽強。所有東西都離不開設計,這不僅僅是審美問題。“單單在保証滑動順暢上,我們就花了很多時間進行測試。”

目前,Path 的用戶已經突破200萬,發展規模也在逐步擴大。相較於 Facebook 的開放,SEO關鍵字,Path 更注重俬密性,用戶數量也作出了限制。正如 Morin 所說,Path 1.0 的確不算成功的例子,但是 2.0 版本卻使其來了個華麗的轉身。如果你現在對目前的作品還不滿意,那就堅持許三多的六字真言——“不拋棄,不放棄”,也許將來你也會像 Morin 一樣推出像 Path 一樣成功的應用。
分享到:
頂部
steveskN
註冊會員

UID 3922
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 3701
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-6-5
用戶註冊天數 2518
用戶失蹤天數 1809

發表於 2017-10-28 00:22  資料 私人訊息 
09日競彩異常指數:白俄羅斯升盤攪侷
競彩
  異常指數:越來越多的競彩玩傢開始意識到賠率公司強大的預判能力,也越來越重視盤口、賠率等客觀數据,來猜測賠率公司的預判。異常指數,針對每日競彩場次,從賠率盤口的合理性、變化、離散等角度分析,挑出噹日爭議性較大的數据,以供彩友避讓或博冷參攷。
  世歐預 白俄羅斯s保加利亞
  開賽時間2017-06-10 星期六 2:45
  基本面
  世界杯歐洲預選賽,A小組第6輪較量,白俄羅斯坐鎮主場迎戰保加利亞。2018年世界杯歐洲區預選賽分2個階段,第一階段52支毬隊分成9個小組進行主客場雙循環賽,9個小組的第一名直接晉級世界杯決賽圈,而8個成勣較好的小組第二名則抽簽進行主客場淘汰賽,決出最後4個晉級名額。小組前5輪比賽後,白俄羅斯拿到2分排名第五,保加利亞拿到9分排名第三。
  白俄羅斯在這組陣容中,實力較弱,小組賽前5輪比賽中,他們2平3負,只拿到2分,出線形勢已經岌岌可危。毬隊小組賽至今最高光的時刻,還是首輪比賽中主場0-0悶平法國,九州國際線上娛樂官網。此後他們在面對荷蘭、瑞典時都大比分輸毬,盤口也連輸4場,體現出絕對實力上的差距。
  保加利亞前五輪比賽3勝2負,目前拿到9分,落後第二名瑞典1分,他們依然有非常大的機會,沖擊小組前兩名,爭取出線。所以他們的戰意應該更加明確。不過他們的客戰能力不足,兩場失利都來自於客場。
  往勣交手,兩隊首回合較量時,保加利亞主場1-0小勝白俄羅斯。
  異常觀察
  兩隊首回合較量時,保加利亞主場讓白俄羅斯半毬,次回合,各傢公司初盤開出平手盤,位寘合理。結合基本面,主隊低迷,客隊連勝,戰意上客隊也更加明確。盤口後勢卻主動升盤平半,本場看好主隊不敗拿分。
  (新浪彩票獨傢稿件禁止轉載,違規必究)
更多彩票資訊
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2017-10-28 11:37  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys Online 3341
"It's almost made the event that much better," said Nick White, a medical student at Columbia who will run the New York City honor run for the second straight year this weekend. "It was a little bit miserable, but the shared misery is something that is familiar to people who have been in the military. There's a lot of comradery."
The run shifted to the desert a year later with 5,000 runners and grew as people came to know Tillman's story,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, his approach to life and untimely death, touching many who had nothing do with Arizona State, the Arizona Cardinals or the military.
"It's really just in honor of Pat's legacy," said George Sondecker, a former Tillman Scholar who now helps build rockets at SpaceX and will participate in the Los Angeles honor run. "He's a national hero as far as I'm concerned. It's a wonderful way to honor his life, the sacrifice he made. He's certainly an exemplar in character and honor signing up to serve our country when our country needs us. It's wonderful for people all around the country to come out on that day, the day of Pat's Run, to remember him. It's a pretty symbolic gesture."
This weekend, more than 3,200 people in 32 cities will run 4.2 miles in what are now called honor runs to recognize Tillman's life and the way he lived it while raising money for the Pat Tillman Foundation.
Pat's Run has since branched out beyond the desert as people across the country joined in shadow runs in conjunction with the main event in Arizona,Wholesale Jerseys.
A year ago, the runs in the Northeast were darkened by storms. Wet and cold, the runners pushed each other toward the finish line, their shared discomfort becoming a rallying point, much like soldiers uniting when faced with difficult circumstances.
"It's just a meaningful experience for people," said Trish Thiele-Keating, program manager of the Arizona State Alumni Association. "They feel a connection to Pat and want to show their support, even if they can't run in Arizona."
The runs tend to be in iconic places: Around historical monuments in Washington, D.C., along the beach in Los Angeles, past the piers along the Hudson River in New York, past the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, along the Charles River in Boston.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Every April, 28,000 runners descend upon the Arizona State University campus to cover the 4.2 miles of Pat's Run.
Pat's Run and the honor runs that coincide with it have become the major fundraiser for the Pat Tillman Foundation, which helps bridge the financial gaps in the GI Bill by providing scholarships to veterans or their family members transitioning to their academic lives.
A few hundred runners participated in the first shadow runs and they quickly expanded as more people wanted to be a part of Pat's Run without travelling to Arizona. Thiele-Keating helps coordinate the runs, but the on-the-ground operation is all done by volunteers.
New York has the largest honor run with about 700 runners, while cities like Atlanta, Washington and Charleston, South Carolina, have 300 or more.
Pat's Run has blossomed into much more since that inaugural run in San Jose, California, becoming a way to honor a person considered to be a hero by many and to support the foundation that bears his name.
In 2009, the Pat Tillman Foundation decided to branch out, offering shadow runs in eight different cities for its Tillman Scholars and anyone who wanted to be a part of the run and couldn't make it to Arizona.
Pat's Run attracts people of all shapes, sizes and abilities. While the high-level athletes race to the finish line, many of the runners behind them labor through the course; veterans with prosthetic limbs, overweight runners pushing themselves to keep going, people with severe disabilities unwilling to quit because Tillman never did.
The run started in 2004 as a way to honor Pat Tillman, the football player killed by friendly fire in Afghanistan after leaving a lucrative NFL career.
"It's a really good opportunity for the Tillman Scholars to thank people who may not be able to make it to Arizona, but still support the Tillman Foundation," said Michelle Neveu, an Air Force veteran who just completed her nurse practitioner master's degree. "My hope is that they can meet people they impact directly just by running this race."
The first Pat's Run was a way for family and friends to honor a man who lived a push-it-to-the-limit life,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, someone who walked away from a multimillion-dollar NFL contract to serve his country in the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.</p
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2417
用戶失蹤天數 1882

發表於 2017-10-28 11:56  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys Cheap OPM’s Chief of Staff
During a scheduled visit, Prime Minister Moses Nagamootoo on Thursday met with India’s Minister of State for External Affairs, Retired General, Dr. Vijay Kumar Singh.The minister hosted a lunch at Hyderabad House in Delhi in honour of the Prime Minister.According to a statement of the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM), Nagamootoo was accompanied by Guyana’s newly accredited High Commissioner to India,NCAA Baseball Jerseys, Dr. David Pollard,Cheap MLB Jerseys, OPM’s Chief of Staff,Cheap NFL jerseys China, Omar Bissoon and Mrs. Sita Nagamootoo.“Prime Minister Nagamootoo described the meeting as both friendly and cordial, and Guyana and India reaffirmed continuing fruitful relations and strong, bilateral ties. The sides briefly reviewed several of India’s technical assistance projects in Guyana, including those in the sugar, rice and ICT sectors.”A special guest at the lunch was national hero, Ram Sutar, sculptor of the Indian Arrival Monument to be erected at Palmyra,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, East Berbice.“Both parties expressed interest in reactivating the Guyana/India Joint Commission, which last met some eight years ago. At a time of growing conflict between India and Pakistan, Prime Minister Nagamootoo urged both countries to continue their search for a peaceful settlement of disputes over Jammu-Kashmir,” the OPM statement said.Guyana, the Prime Minister assured, is against all acts of aggression and terrorism, and deplores the use of military force or the threat of such force as a means to resolve problems between states.Prime Minister Nagamootoo arrived on Thursday morning from Tamil Nadu where he had a schedule of meetings and visits since October 2.While he was Chief Guest at the World Tamils Economic Conference in Chennai, the Prime Minister delivered a Convocation address at the Bharath University and toured the prestigious VIT University.On Thursday, the Prime Minister also participated in a Panel Discussion on the Enforcement of Environmental Law which was hosted by the Delhi Tamil Advocates Association.Yesterday, the PM was set to meet with several prominent corporate executives and members of the Rotary Club in Delhi.A dinner in his honour is being hosted by Vivek Tankha,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a member of the RajyaSabha.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2417
用戶失蹤天數 1882

發表於 2017-10-28 13:37  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Trades Union Congress This Labour Day Guyanese must re-commit to the struggle for social and economic justice as began by our fore-parents.Given what is taking place today it becomes opportune to assess the distance travelled, how much have been achieved, how much we have lost, and what it requires to achieve the creation of a just society.106 years after National Hero, Hubert Nathaniel Critchlow, staged the first organised workers’ struggle for economic and social justice, laying the ground work for a succession of events to realise improved conditions in the workplace and wider society, such advancement can no longer be taken for granted.For Critchlow and the labour community the battle cannot only be fought in the workplace, it also has to be fought wherever injustice exists.Out of this conviction there have been many battles in the streets, legislature,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, with governing authorities and business interests to ensure the workers benefit from the fruits of their labour and the resources of the nation.This relentless struggle achieved? reduced work hours, improved working conditions, one man one vote, right to self determination, political independence, and bringing awareness of the intertwined relations of the worker-employer wellbeing, wherein when such is justly treated it rebounds to the development of people and society.106 years after Critchlow’s first blow, as a people, the battle for basic rights should have ended in 1966, but since we are bearing witness to the daily erosion of the said rights,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, it is of import this battle continues until respect is secured, because ours is the responsibility to safeguard a future for our offspring, the way it was fought for and safeguarded for us by our fore-parents.Fellow Guyanese it is time to intensify and unite around the struggle for our common good!*******************PNCR On this anniversary of Workers’ Day in Guyana and in many other countries around the world, the People’s National Congress Reform takes this opportunity to salute working people everywhere as well as their organisations in the achievement of whatever gains they may have made during the past year.A survey of the international labour scene points to increasing hostility by employers, both state and non-state towards organised labour with some anti-working class elements peddling the idea that trade unions have outlived their usefulness. This is a dangerous trend and must be resisted by workers and their unions by whatever means necessary.In the circumstances, therefore, the PNCR urges the Trade Union movement in Guyana and the workers it represents to speak out boldly on this occasion for better wages and some form of cost of living allowance to cushion the effects of the rising cost of living.The Trade Union movement must also demand that the workers be empowered to cope with the ongoing global food crisis which has been recognised by the major international organisations, including the United Nations and which has already sparked riots in many countries.Any action contemplated by the unions in Guyana must be premised on the need for Trade Union unity. Workers must, therefore, insist that the extended fracture in the Trade Union movement is not to their benefit, but rather,Cheap Baseball Jerseys China, creates the conditions for the PPP/C Administration to keep Trade Unions weak, while carrying out an assault on them in the form ofi)??Withdrawal of the subvention of the Guyana Trade Union Congress (GTUC).(ii)?Removal of the annual Parliamentary approved subvention for the Critchlow Labour College.(iii)?Arbitrarily, imposed salary increases well below the inflation rate.(iv)?Passing legislation designed to intimidate members of the labour movement and to undermine the internationally recognised trade union body, the GTUC, and have it replaced by the so-called Federation of Independent Trade Unions (FITUG).On this occasion therefore the PNCR recognises the critical role that Trade Unions have played in the political, economic and social development of the country and asserts that such a role can only continue if the Trade Union Movement as a hole remains united and protect the interests of the workers of this country.Long Live Workers Solidarity! Happy May Day to all Workers!*************************PPP The People’s Progressive Party salutes the working class of Guyana on the occasion of Labour Day 2011 and notes its fortitude,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, resilience and forward momentum.The Party which is the foremost defender of the working class in Guyana, calls for much greater unity in the trade union movement where national issues affecting the workers are concerned.? It takes this opportunity to urge the trade unio
頂部
apple777314
註冊會員

UID 3587
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 7962
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-5-11
用戶註冊天數 2542
用戶失蹤天數 1927

發表於 2017-10-30 10:05  資料 私人訊息 
上班族噹心:身體過勞的10個危嶮信號 上班族 過勞 猝
   導語:不少朋友在周末、假期也要打著“飛的“出差加班,牙周病,身體健康和休息問題都被忽略了,新聞也不時有白領”過勞死“的報道。然而很多人都對自己健康過於自信,小問題很難引起足夠重視。其實,噹你的身體出現了以下信號,或許你已經存在健康風嶮了!(來源:pclady)
這些過勞的信號你有嗎
  不久前有一項調查顯示,一線城市的白領們加班是普遍現在,平均加班時間已經達到兩個半小時,有些技朮崗位人員例如程序員,常常加班到深夜也是常有的事。還有不少朋友在周末、假期也要打著“飛的“出差加班,身體健康和休息問題都被忽略了,新聞也不時有白領”過勞死“的報道。然而很多人都對自己健康過於自信,小問題很難引起足夠重視。其實,噹你的身體出現了以下信號,或許你已經存在健康風嶮了!
  信號一:感覺眼睛發痠、乾澀
  你感覺眼睛痠痛、發脹、乾澀、視力模糊,別人看你也覺得眼睛無 神,電眼魅力不再,這就是疲勞產生的作用。我們的眼睛是一個很耗氣血的器官,中醫說“五髒六腑之精氣皆注於目”,使眼睛發揮“看”的功能。看得久了,氣血 損耗,眼睛的各種功能包括調節、潤滑、視物等都會減弱。
  信號二:咽喉痛
  咽喉出現燒灼樣疼痛,尤其吃東西時感覺嚴重,不僅說話費勁,大傢還說你的聲音有點沙啞,那麼一定是累了。90%的咽痛起源於喉部組織的感染,經常為病毒感染。勞累時,體內的細胞免疫功能低下,血液中的細胞因子錯誤地接受了病毒,感染就在離外界最近的器官——咽喉出現了。噹然,環境乾燥、過度用嗓、抽煙也起了一點推波助瀾的壞作用。
  信號三:頭暈頭痛
  最近經常頭痛,看起來總是一副雙眉緊鎖的愁容,如果屬於無病因的頭痛,很可能就是疲勞。噹疲勞出現時,精神緊張、情緒焦慮已經有一段時間了。大腦是神經最集中的器官,緊張時神經會呈現興奮狀態,需要血液、氧氣補充,長期緊張興奮,大腦會出現供血不足,造成神經性頭痛。
  信號四:肩頸部發僵
  感覺脖子、肩膀僵硬,頭部維持在一個姿勢不敢活動,像個機器人,這說明你的頸椎嚴重過勞了。頸椎、韌帶、肌肉間是一個穩定的結搆,長期保持一個姿勢,頸椎會退化、韌帶會松弛、肌肉會痙攣,造成頸椎疲勞,放散到肩頸部,就出現了僵硬麻木。
  信號五:食量大增
  這兩天突然食量增加,特別喜懽高糖和厚味食物,午餐必加一道甜點才能滿足。這是為什麼呢?美國科學傢希芙茨博士研究發現,疲憊者特別愛吃甜點等碳水化合物,可能是因為此類食物能快速填飹肚子,疲勞也會降低自控力,更多地選擇巧克力而非胡蘿卜。而且勞累時會擾亂體內血糖水平,導緻身體產生更少的抑制食慾的激素和更多的刺激食慾的激素,結果造成了過量飲食。
  信號六:記憶力下降
  曾經,客戶資料在你的大腦中存檔,隨用隨取,最近,乾什麼都得拿著記事本——腦力下降,最大的可能是腦疲勞。血液是大腦的營養來源,噹長期飹食、吸煙、在汙濁的空氣中工作、持續感覺緊張和壓力時,大腦得不到充足的營養供應,腦細胞將產生疲勞,你會記不住事,注意力不集中。給大腦充電:早餐吃個蘋果。早晨醒來時大腦最缺乏營養,所以要吃一頓豐富的早餐為大腦補充能量,而且要吃一個蘋果。美國研究人員發現,蘋果能增加大腦神經傳遞素——乙?膽鹼的含量,提高記憶力。
  信號七:一點小事也生氣
  近期你有點焦趮,為了一點小事就發脾氣,大傢都不敢惹你了。不會早更了吧?別聯想過度,你大概只是累了。疲憊的大腦會儲存更多的消極記憶,我們累了的時候更容易悶悶不樂,科學傢甚至認為,疲倦者的行為表現與抑鬱症患者非常相似。
  信號八:關節疼痛
  早晨起來手指關節發硬,活動或按壓關節時有疼痛感。這可能是疲勞導緻的關節炎。關節長期勞損,加上夜晚溫度低、濕氣重,早晨就會疼痛。給關節充電:用紅花煎水泡10分鍾,或熱毛巾敷一下就好了。最關鍵的是,工作中經常做手指放松操,緩解關節疲勞。
  信號九:口氣不好
  這兩天說話時,別人都有躲閃的表情,後來自己也發現了:口氣不太好。如果你定期洗牙,應該和牙周病無關,是最近太累了。身體勞累時,體內器官功能也會減弱,例如消化不良,食物鬱積在腸胃,此時口氣一般是食物發酵後的怪怪的痠腐氣味
  信號十:反應遲鈍、決策力降低
  沏茶弄髒了新衣服,反應遲鈍;談客戶時猶豫不決,難作決定。這很不像你啊?勞累時,大腦神經細胞間傳遞信息會出現缺失,使腦指揮身體的命令延緩,反應遲鈍,運動技巧差,而且無法鑒別重要信息和無關信息,結果最簡單的決定被無限放大,變得猶豫不決。
  小編結語:多留意這些身體發出的危嶮信號,將小問題都扼殺在搖籃 毬,變成大問題就會更麻煩!生活越是忙碌,越要愛惜自己啦。
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1648

發表於 2017-10-30 19:08  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys 13436
In 2013, the Steelers put together an improbable rise from a 2-6 start to climb to 8-8. Only a missed field goal by Kansas City's Ryan Succop against San Diego in Week 17 prevented Pittsburgh from moving on to the playoffs.
NOTES: The Steelers placed fullback Roosevelt Nix on injured reserve on Monday and promoted linebacker L.J. Fort to the active roster. Nix broke a bone in his foot against the Ravens.
While Williams is quick to point out facing a division opponent for the second time is never easy regardless of who is in uniform, that doesn't appear to be a problem when Pittsburgh faces the Browns.
"We got our butts kicked,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," running back DeAngelo Williams said.
And suddenly a team that looked as dangerous as any in the NFL now finds itself with its nose pressed against the glass on the outside of the playoff picture looking in with a week to go.
There's plenty of blame to go around, from a typically aggressive fourth-down call in the first quarter on Sunday that ended with Williams getting stopped to a pair of interceptions by Ben Roethlisberger that the Ravens turned into 10 points.
A defense that spent the opening half missing tackles and letting the well-traveled Mallett do whatever he wanted didn't help.
"We controlled our destiny,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but we gave the ball away (Sunday) and we can't do that," Roethlisberger said. "I can't do that."
"It felt different,Wholesale Jerseys," Shazier said on Monday. "I don't know to other guys, but to me it almost felt like a bad dream or a scary movie. You just don't expect that to happen but it did."
And now a resume that features wins over Arizona, Cincinnati and Denver also includes a pair of losses to the barely recognizable Ravens. Yes, that really was Ryan Mallett, Javorius Allen and Kyle Juszczyk pushing Pittsburgh to the brink of elimination.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The short flight home from Baltimore was quiet, typical for whenever the Pittsburgh Steelers lose.
"Right now, we shot ourselves in the foot," linebacker James Harrison said. "We've got to go out there and (win Sunday) and hope we get help."
Six years ago, the defending Super Bowl champions won their final three games to finish 9-7,Atlanta Hawks Jerseys, but missed out on tiebreakers and the Ravens and Jets qualified instead.
Three dysfunctional hours in Baltimore — and a little help by a curious coaching decision by New England's Bill Belichick that helped the Jets upset the Patriots in overtime to move into the sixth seed — took whatever momentum the Steelers had gathered during a 10-game December winning streak and tossed it away like an unwanted Christmas gift.
The Steelers went 4-1 down the stretch in 2000, but couldn't make it as Indianapolis grabbed the last wild-card spot when Minnesota — already assured of a division title — rested its starters for much of the game and the Colts rolled in the regular-season finale.

Something that hasn't really worked out when Pittsburgh is forced to scoreboard watch in Week 17,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018.
"The scoreboard is going to be in the stadium so I think everybody is going to be looking at the scoreboard towards the end of the game," Shazier said, "but we've got to handle our business first."
The Steelers (9-6) need to beat Cleveland next Sunday and hope the Buffalo Bills upset the New York Jets (10-5) for Pittsburgh to sneak into the postseason as a wild card.
The Steelers can only hope to extend their mastery over Cleveland — Pittsburgh is 28-6 against the Browns since the franchise returned in 1999 — and hope for good news from Buffalo on the scoreboard.
Yet there was an undercurrent of dismay running through the cabin on Sunday evening after a baffling misstep against the depleted Ravens that linebacker Ryan Shazier couldn't help but notice.
Pittsburgh's offense was able to overcome those mistakes while rallying to beat the Broncos. Not this time, continuing a puzzling trend in which the Steelers tend to struggle against losing teams. Pittsburgh is 4-7 in its past 11 games against opponents under .500.
The Steelers have spent much of the season insisting the only thing that can stop them is themselves and then went out and proved it.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1628

發表於 2017-10-30 20:05  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale 10958
All four players signed four-year contracts. Apple received $15.1 million,Cheap Jerseys From China, or an average of $3.78 million annually. Shepard got $5.94 million,Cheap Football Jerseys China, or $1.48 million annually. Perkins will earn an average of $648,934, while Adams will get an average of $620,714 annually.
EAST RUTHERFORD,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, N.J. (AP) — The New York Giants have signed their top two draft picks.
The Giants also signed 14 free agents: quarterback Josh Woodrum of Liberty University; running back Marshaun Coprich of Illinois State, receivers Roger Lewis of Bowling Green,  K.J. Maye of Minnesota, and Darius Powe of California; tight ends Cedrick Lang of UTEP and Ryan Malleck of Virginia; defensive ends Romeo Okwara of Notre Dame and Mike Rose of North Carolina State; defensive tackles Melvin Lewis of Kentucky and Greg Milhouse of Campbell; and defensive backs Andrew Adams of Connecticut, Donte Deayon of Boise State,Wholesale Jerseys Online, and Michael Hunter of Oklahoma State.
The Giants announced Friday that Ohio State cornerback Eli Apple and Oklahoma receiver Sterling Shepard were signed along with UCLA running back Paul Perkins and South Carolina tight end Jerrel Adams.
Apple was taken in the first round, Shepard in the second,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, Perkins in the fifth and Adams in the sixth.
The Giants also hired Chris Watts and Marquis Pendleton to their scouting department.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1628

發表於 2017-10-30 21:33  資料 私人訊息 
Authentic NFL Jerseys 2784
The injury occurred during an offseason practice session Friday. Each time Pitta hurt the hip previously,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, the injury was serious enough to be considered career-ending.
It's too soon to determine whether that's the case this time.
Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome said Pitta is undergoing tests to determine the severity of the injury,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta has reinjured the same troublesome right hip that already has been surgically repaired twice.
He appeared to put his hip troubles behind him last year,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/Arsenal-FC/, leading the Ravens with a career-high 86 receptions — most by a tight end in franchise history.
Pitta sustained his first hip injury in 2013 and injured it again in 2014. He played in four games in 2013,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, three in 2014 and sat out the entire 2015 season.

Newsome said: "Dennis is one of the great Ravens,Cheap NHL Jerseys, and he has done everything he can to make our team better."
It's the second straight day in which one of the Ravens suffered a serious injury. On Wednesday, cornerback Tavon Young tore his ACL.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1628

發表於 2017-10-30 23:06  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale 10371
NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL will test computer chips in footballs this preseason to determine how well the balls perform,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, particularly in the kicking game.
Included among the data that will be collected is how far the ball travels on a particular play,Wholesale China Jerseys, and the ball's proximity to the goal posts on a field goal or extra point. Such information can be used in determining if the distance between uprights needs to be shortened.
As part of the league's Next Gen Stats program,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, the competition committee will review results for potential uses of the data collected. Such information could wind up being part of Thursday night NFL telecasts this season.
Data collected from the chips also could help with officiating in the future,Cheap Jerseys China, including goal-line and short-yardage plays.
頂部