積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 10:29  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys From China that was in 1995
Guyanese Henry Prince cannot get over his love for shoes By Dale AndrewsMany would recall him as ‘Bata Boy’ from the days when the name Bata was on everyone’s lips when it came to shoes.And it would seem that Henry Prince has fallen in love with selling shoes,Cheap Jerseys From China, having given it almost 60 years of his life.A Guyanese by birth, Prince is a Branch Manager of the famous American shoe store, Payless.As many put it, Prince was born to sell shoes. I caught up with him during my recent trip to the United States of America.Guyanese Henry Prince, who still enjoys a successful career in the retail shoe business, poses with one of his countrymen at a function in Brooklyn New York. I had gone to Queens, New York,NFL Jerseys From China, to visit one of the many shopping malls there and happened to come across the Payless outlet.Up to then I had not met many Guyanese I had known from back home so I was on the lookout for anything sounding Guyanese.My cousin who had accompanied me, introduced me to the Payless store and from the time the manager opened his mouth, I felt my heart jump–this was a Guyanese.After chatting briefly with him,Cheap China Jerseys, I soon became aware that he knew some of my relatives both at home and in the United States. After all he was from Golden Grove, East Coast Demerara, the village of my birth.I did not get to talk to him much during that first meeting but he indicated that he would have been attending a function to which I too was invited, so we arranged to meet again.Surely enough, we did meet again and he agreed to share with me some of the challenges and achievements he faced since he left these shores two decades ago.Prince started working in the shoe business at the age of 19 and rose to become a branch manager of the famous Bata Shoe Store at Uitvlugt, West Coast Demerara.He subsequently became a District Manager and worked on Regent Street where ironically the now famous Bhena’s Footwear is located.But with competition from all circles squeezing Bata out of business, and in the midst of a crippling economic crisis, Prince migrated to the United States of America in 1985.At first,Stitched Jerseys, Prince, a certified accountant, thought that he could have changed his career in the United States but upon arriving there he realised that being involved in the retail business was the way to go.His career there commenced almost as it had started decades earlier in his homeland, and it also took a similar path.He started working as an Assistant Manager with Fayber Shoe Company, which was at that time a famous business in the US but which has since gone out of operation.“I worked with them for 10 years. During that time I subsequently became a district manager for them—I managed 27 stores. Fayber went out of business and I was offered a job with Payless; that was in 1995,” Prince said.“I just enjoy selling shoes and I enjoy working in the retail business,” he added.My experience with him confirmed this.In Queens I visited the store he supervised a few days before I returned to Guyana and judging from his interaction with his staff and customers, I needed no more convincing that he was enjoying what he was doing.In fact, because of his presence there, the Payless store in queens was recommended to me by many of the known Guyanese that I met in the New York area.This did not surprise Prince when I mentioned the news to him.“I always make a path for my countrymen,Wholesale China Jerseys,” he said.He indicated that his position in the United States did allow him to recruit some workers from Guyana, with whom he had worked briefly during a brief sojourn in the local insurance business.Prince has returned to Guyana on a number of occasions, most recently in 2007 and the changes he has seen since he left have been heartening in some cases.However, he is conscious of the vast differences between his adopted homeland and the place of his birth.Before he left Guyana, Prince lived in the South Ruimveldt Park area and he was sure to visit there as well as the East Coast of Demerara.For one, the roads are not like he was accustomed to when he was living here.“I spent most of my time in Georgetown and fortunately there were no blackouts,” he joked.“I still consider Guyana home. My kids would like to know that they are a part of Guyana and I still have my property.”But when I asked him if he would ever live in Guyana again, his response was in the negative.“Honestly, to live full time, no!? Because of health, I mean,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, medical reasons. But I guess time will take care of that,” he said.But no one calls Henry Prince ‘Payless Boy’. T
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2018-4-4 11:51  資料 私人訊息 
cheap nfl jerseys 12652
The 49ers built a game-record 20-0 halftime lead on the strength of two long touchdown marches led by Joe Montana, and two Wersching field goals.
Montana completed 14 of 22 passes for 157 yards; Anderson established game records for completions (25) and completion percentage (73,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic.5 percent on 25 of 34),China Jerseys NFL.

Didn't bother them much: Ray Wersching kicked a Super Bowl record-tying four field goals to help lift the 49ers to their first NFL championship with a 26-21 win over the Bengals.
The Bengals came back in the second half, narrowing the margin to 20-14 on quarterback Ken Anderson's 5-yard run and 4-yard scoring toss to Dan Ross. But Wersching connected on early third-quarter field goals of 40 and 23 yards to increase the 49ers' lead to 26-14, making meaningless Anderson's 3-yard touchdown pass to Ross (who set a Super Bowl record with 11 receptions for 104 yards) in the final seconds.
At Pontiac, Michigan_81,270
The first Super Bowl held in a cold-weather city — but in the Pontiac Silverdome — was preceded by the 49ers' bus getting caught in traffic and several players needing to walk into the stadium,Wholesale NBA Jerseys.
Jan. 24, 1982
San Francisco 7.13,Discount NFL Jerseys..6..0_26
Cincinnati    0..0,Jerseys NFL Cheap..7.14_21
SUPER BOWL 16
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2018-4-4 11:52  資料 私人訊息 
Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jersey 11995
The NFL said it received a letter co-authored by Smeeth and Austin,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Many Native Americans and other groups have called for the team to do away with its name. The team has maintained that it is meant to honor Native Americans, and Redskins owner Dan Snyder has said he will never change the nickname.
LONDON (AP) — Two British lawmakers have written to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to complain about the nickname of the Washington Redskins ahead of the team's visit to London next season,NFL Jerseys China.
The NFL has been playing regular-season games in London since 2007,China NFL Jerseys. Washington is scheduled to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Oct,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. 30 at Wembley Stadium.
The letter from the lawmakers said that there is "deliberate insensitivity and apparent hostility to a prominent minority group" by using the Redskins name,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. It said the "exportation of this racial slur ... directly contravenes the values that many in Britain have worked so hard to instill."
"A team's name is a club decision," NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said. "We recognize there are strong views on both sides of this."
Ruth Smeeth and Ian Austin, who are members of the Labour Party, wrote in a letter dated Feb. 2 that the NFL "should consider changing the name of the Washington franchise or, at a minimum, send a different team to our country to represent the sport, one that does not promote a racial slur."
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 12:15  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Authentic Jerseys de man tek de car
Acting is wha some people does do fuh mek money suh when Bar-Rat tell Irfaat that he gun act as PM de man get excited. Right away he tell he friends that he gun mek more money.Wha people didn’t expect was that de man gun tek de PM car and mek it a play thing. Yesterday,China Jerseys Cheap, de man tek de car,Cheap Jerseys Supply, drive over de Harbour Bridge wid de siren blazing just to go to Crane fuh buy Chinee food.De man ain’t even stop deh. He use de siren fuh guh to masjid Friday. Dem boys seh that it got to be something about de sirenRob-Bert did use de siren in de back dam and mek all dem cows run. He did acting too and even when he going from he office to Ohh Pee next door he use to mek noise wid de siren.Clement was de fuss. He did acting too and he use de siren like if it going out of style. He was de one who wake up de neighbourhood. He guh and tek a drink down de road. When he going he got on de siren and when he going home is de whole Queenstown got to wake up.That is why Bar-Rat don’t let any of dem act more than once. Dem boys did ask he why he doing kit and he tell everybody how he giving dem experience. Dem boys seh that he giving dem experience fuh use a siren.But he can cause problem. One of dem cow that Rob-Bert scare wid eh siren run overboard and dead. Another one mad. Every time a police siren guh off de cow does try fuh attack de car. It even staying by de road refusing to go home because it want destroy de siren and is Rob-Bert cause that.Now when Chinee hear de siren dem expect to see Irfaat walking in.Talk half. Lef half.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-4-4 12:25  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys ASYCUDA
–? Online services such as filing annual income tax returns to be tested–? Ports of entry to be established at Parika, Charity, Eteringbang and Morawhanna– Fixed scanner to be procured By Kiana Wilburg Several key tax and administrative reforms will be undertaken by the GRAOver the years,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) has faced its fair share of criticisms regarding the need for its services to be improved.But come 2017, the Government has in store, a menu of measures that are geared towards improving the efficiency of the revenue earning entity.According to Finance Minister Winston Jordan in his 2017 budget,Discount NFL Jerseys, several key tax and administrative reforms will be undertaken by the GRA, in pursuit of improved tax administration for Value Added Tax (VAT), customs and internal revenue,China Jerseys, in the context of a client-friendly and business-friendly environment.Expounding on the measures to improve the entity, Jordan noted that a recent Caribbean Regional Technical Assistance Centre (CARTAC) study highlighted that approximately 20 percent of large corporate entities account for approximately 80 percent of revenue collection.In recognition of this, he said that GRA will be establishing a dedicated unit to focus on all major tax administration functions of these entities. These include, but are not limited to, monitoring compliance with their filing and payment obligations, audit, enforcing collection of arrears, and taxpayer services.Coupled with the above, the Finance Minister said that certain e-services will be tested by mid-2017,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, with a view of going live before the end of the year. Jordan said that it is Government’s intention that every citizen should be able to access tax-related services on the internet and conduct transactions such as applying for a motor vehicle registration and driver’s licence, and file their annual income tax returns.The Finance Minister noted that this initiative will allow citizens to initiate transactions from the comfort of their homes and reduce the time spent for a trip to the GRA offices.Furthermore, to expand the coverage to all citizens as well as to optimize revenue collections, Government will be increasing the number of services offered by GRA across all of its branches.At a minimum, Jordan said that 13 different services will be guaranteed at each of its locations across the country,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, by the second half of 2017,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, including the issuance of drivers’ and motor vehicle licences, VAT registration, tax refund processing, and tax advisory sensitization.Additionally, the Finance Minister said that ports of entry will be established at Parika, Charity, Eteringbang, and Morawhanna, and a supplementary branch office will be opened in the New Year.In the area of customs and excise, the Finance Minister said that GRA will be introducing a trusted trader programme, in order to contribute to the ease of doing business and facilitate private sector growth.He said that applicants to the programme will be awarded periodic certifications, if they are able to demonstrate regular compliance and adherence to the rules and procedures of GRA’s customs and excise facilities.The Finance Minister said that a certified trusted trader will be able to benefit from faster clearing of containers on the wharves and improved lead and lag times associated with the clearing of goods.Jordan said this will be supplemented by 33 post-clearance activities and will be used to verify accuracy and authenticity of declarations, thereby moving from a transaction-based control environment to a stronger risk-based audit administration.Additionally, to facilitate both import and export scanning activities, and also to meet international trade guidelines, Jordan said that the Government has taken steps to procure a fixed scanner, to bolster the capacity of the Authority.Arising from the failure of the current Total Revenue Integrated Processing System (TRIPS) software to provide complete solutions for effective customs administration, Jordan said that the GRA will be moving to use more modern software. Jordan said that a customized and proven customs solution called the Automated System for Customs Data (ASYCUDA), with single platform window services will soon be implemented.The Finance Minister said that not only will this facilitate electronic manifests, but it will also reduce under-invoicing and transfer pricing that is prevalent. With the implementation of ASYCUDA, expected by the end of 2017, Jordan said that current commercial operations will be automated. He said that t
頂部
DyvjuS5F
禁止發言

UID 4400
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 6229
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2017-12-5
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2147

發表於 2018-4-4 12:44  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys Outlet *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2018-4-4 13:46  資料 私人訊息 
Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey 7017
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Rookie returner Kenyan Drake was delighted to find himself at the bottom of a pile of players, because they were teammates in the end zone.
Even his teammates gave chase,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
The Jets' Sheldon Richardson was flagged for unnecessary roughness twice in the second quarter.
Drake caused the celebration when he scored untouched on a 96-yard kickoff return with 5:15 left Sunday, the final swing in a seesaw game that helped the Miami Dolphins beat the New York Jets, 27-23.
"Everyone was running down the sideline," Ajayi said. "I was trying to beat him to the end zone. I was so excited for him."
On his fourth carry,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Ajayi found a big hole and ran 20 yards for a touchdown to put Miami ahead 7-3.
Jets defensive linemen Richardson and Muhammad Wilkerson sat out the first quarter and entered the game at the start of the second period. A team official said their absences at the start weren't injury-related, but declined to say whether they were for disciplinary reasons.
A botched Dolphins punt led to a touchdown that put New York ahead 23-20. The Jets pinned Miami's Jakeem Grant deep on the ensuing kickoff, but Antonio Allen was flagged for offside.
STILL PHYSICAL
COSTLY PENALTIES
RUGBY-LIKE
WHAT FEUD?
The Dolphins (4-4) won their third game in a row, while New York (3-6) fell deeper into last place in the AFC East. The Jets hurt themselves with four personal foul penalties, two interceptions thrown by Ryan Fitzpatrick and numerous squandered chances.
Dolphins: LB Jelani Jenkins (concussion and hand) and WR Kenny Stills (illness) left the game in the second quarter.
Fitzpatrick was intercepted in the end zone by Bobby McCain in the fourth quarter, and missed an open Brandon Marshall in the end zone, forcing New York to settle for a field goal.
Also impressive with his ball-carrying skills was 335-pound Miami defensive tackle Jordan Phillips, who leaped over an opponent during a 17-yard interception return to set up a field goal.
Jets: CB Marcus Williams (ankle) left the game in the first quarter. ... LB Josh Martin (concussion) missed the second half,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Miami receiver Jarvis Landry, who said he would remain aggressive after a hefty fine for a block that injured the Bills' Aaron Williams, kept the pledge. Following a catch he tried to run through tackler Marcus Gilchrist and knocked off the safety's helmet.
Ajayi was hit behind the line on many of his 24 carries but gradually wore down the Jets and had 55 yards in the fourth quarter.
INJURIES
ABSENT AT FIRST
The Jets started the game with a field goal at the end of a 13-play drive, and the best was an ad lib. Fitzpatrick scrambled up the middle for 14 yards, and as he was about to be tackled, he lateraled to Bilal Powell for an additional 8 yards.
The Jets were amped up at the start to stop Ajayi — perhaps too much so.
The feud between Marshall and Byron Maxwell produced a lot of trash-talking, but Marshall managed only 45 yards on six catches. The Jets receiver complained during the week that Maxwell held him on every play in their only previous meeting.
Same for the Jets defense — linebacker Jordan Jenkins dropped a potential interception with nothing but 85 yards of grass in front of him.
"Coach's decision," coach Todd Bowles said.
Jay Ajayi came up short in his bid to become the first NFL rusher to have three consecutive 200-yard games, but he managed 111 yards and helped to run out the clock after the Dolphins came from behind for the third time.
Fitzpatrick missed four plays midway through the second half because of a left knee injury and wore a brace when he returned. He said he'll undergone an MRI exam Monday,Cheap Jerseys Store.

"I'm never going to go away from him," Miami coach Adam Gase said. "His job is to keep hammering it."
On the re-kick, the weary coverage team found itself chasing a fresh Drake ,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Grant's backup. He sped past the final Jet — kicker Nick Folk — into the clear.
"I was trying to remember what my track coach said: to keep those knees up," Drake said.
"Looked like he wanted to be a hurdler," teammate Ndamukong Suh said.
"We had opportunity after opportunity and didn't get it done," Fitzpatrick said. "It all falls on the quarterback. There's a lot of things I could have done better today."
Ajayi lost 3, 1 and 5
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-4-4 13:59  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys 2018 peaceful protesting
For the past two years millions of common Indians came out on streets to fight against the biggest evil in our country today – corruption. This people’s anti-corruption movement has exposed the ugly and greedy face of our politicians. No political party in India today works for the common man’s needs.The Janlokpal Movement was a call to all the politicians of India to listen to the common man’s plea. For almost 2 years we tried every single way available to plead our cause to the government – peaceful protesting,NFL Jerseys China, courting arrest,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, indefinite fasting several rounds of negotiations with the ruling government – we tried everything possible to convince the government to form a strong anti- corruption law.But despite the huge wave of public support in favour of a strong anti-corruption law,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, all political parties cheated the people of India and deliberately sabotaged the Janlokpal Bill. The time for peaceful fasts and protests is gone. This is the time for action.Since most political parties are corrupt,China NFL Jerseys, greedy and thick skinned,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, it’s time to bring political power back into the people’s hands. We are not saying that every single politician is corrupt and greedy.There are many good intentioned people in politics today who want to work honestly for the people of India. But the current system of polity does not allow honest politicians to function. We are also not claiming that every single person who joins our party will be hundred percent honest.We are saying that it is the system that has become very corrupt and needs to be changed immediately. Our aim in entering politics is not to come to power; we have entered politics to change the current corrupt and self-serving system of politics forever. So that no matter who comes to power in the future,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, the system is strong enough to withstand corruption at any level of governance.( aamaadmiparty.org)
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 14:35  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Authentic Jerseys was shot twice in the hea
The village of Plaisance on the East Coast of Demerara was turned into a mini warzone when gunmen indiscriminately opened fire killing one person and critically wounding three others.Dead is Anthony Taylor of Georgetown,Wholesale Jerseys China, who was pronounced dead at the Accident and Emergency Unit of the Georgetown Hospital.Troy Collymore called ‘Coolie’ of Plaisance is a patient in the Intensive Care Unit of the Georgetown Hospital, having been shot twice in the head.New York-based Junior Phillips is nursing gunshot wounds to his right hand and shoulder at the Woodlands Hospital, while Ken Harris, is receiving treatment at the Georgetown Hospital.While details were sketchy,Wholesale Jerseys, police are reporting that the shooting stemmed from a robbery carried out by about four men, one of whom is said to be Taylor.Reports are that Collymore, Phillips and some other men including the proprietor of a Plaisance drug store were standing outside the facility near the Plaisance Line Top at around 20:45hrs when the gunmen pulled up.After relieving Phillips of his jewellery and wallet,Cheap Jerseys China, the bandits opened fire, shooting erratically as they tried to make good their escape.Kaieteur News understands that Collymore, who is a close friend of the drug store owner, was shot twice in the head, while Taylor who was reportedly one of the bandits was hit in the crossfire by a shot fired from close range.Kaieteur News understands that the drug store owner managed to escape the melee by ducking for cover.A woman who was in proximity to the incident told this newspaper that she heard several gunshots which forced her to seek cover.“I didn’t really see nothing. All I hear is de gunshots and I run and hide.”Several police ranks including those from the anti crime unit converged on the scene and it was a police vehicle that rushed the injured and the fatally wounded to the hospital.Divisional Commander Gavin Primo, who was also at the scene, could not give much details at the time, but he disclosed that the injured Collymore was a suspect in a murder which occurred on Middle Street a few years ago.“We know that Troy Collymore called ‘Coolie’ is supposed to be critical…he was one of the persons suspected in the Juice Power killing.”Kaieteur News understands that Phillips only arrived in Guyana from New York yesterday morning.His wife told Kaieteur News that she last spoke to him via telephone a few minutes before the incident.She said that he had invited her to join him but she declined since she was tired.While activities on the popular Plaisance line top went cold, the scene at the Georgetown Hospital last night was chaotic, with relatives and friends desperately trying to ascertain the condition of those admitted to the hospital.Police said that they recovered several .45 spent shells at the scene.***************************************Bandit nabbed after fleeing from Chinese restaurantQuick action by the police, aided by public spirited persons,Cheap Jerseys From China, led to the capture of a bandit who along with an accomplice attempted to rob the Hilton Restaurant at the junction of Garnett and Middleton Streets, on Wednesday night.The bandit was caught after police surrounded a yard on DeAbreau Street in which he tried to hide.This was shortly after he and an accomplice had fled after encountering stiff resistance from the proprietor of the restaurant.Reports reaching this newspaper stated that around 23:10 hours, the proprietor was about to close his establishment when the two men who had apparently secreted themselves in the washroom,Sale NFL Jerseys, emerged, both brandishing weapons.But the proprietor was not about to give in easily and arming himself with a chopper, he fearlessly confronted the surprised men who fled empty-handed.An alarm was raised and several public spirited persons chased after the bandits, one of whom fled to the DeAbreau Street, Newtown area.Ranks from the Kitty Police Station backed up by two mobile patrols from the Tactical Services Unit?? responded promptly and using the direction given by the pursuers,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, they were able to surround one of the bandits and subsequently arrested him.However the weapon he was reportedly carrying was not recovered.?
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-4-4 14:53  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys Online GT&amp
A union has threatened industrial action against the Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company (GT&T) after negotiations for salaries and wages reached a deadlock last week.The Guyana Postal and Telecommunication Workers’ Union (GPTWU) is also calling for the telephone company to reverse a decision to fire a maintenance worker.According to the union’s President, Harold Shepherd,Wholesale Jerseys From China, in a statement,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, no progress has been made with GT&T as it relates to increases in wages and salaries for the period October 1, 2010 to September 30,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, 2011 and October 1, 2011 to September 30,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, 2012.“The union has since dispatched a correspondence to the Chief Labour Officer (CLO) requesting? that the dispute be referred to arbitration, without prejudice to stage five (5) of the extant Collective Labour Agreement between the parties,” Shepherd said.The union has also issued an ultimatum threatening industrial action if the company fails to reverse its decision to terminate the services of Collis Greaves, who is attached to the Outside Plant Maintenance Division. Greaves is being accused of breaching of procedures.“As a union we are not prepared to sit and allow this dictatorship to continue by some of the top brass within the company who appear to be “hell bent” on using their form of constructive dismissal in an effort to reduce the work force for minor infractions,” the union warned.It urged the management of GT&T to tread “tread very cautiously…failing which the Union is prepared to use all the industrial relations tools at its disposal to stop this runaway train before he (sic) destroys what our membership has built over the last 20 years.”In February, the union and GT&T had clashed over the release of staffers’ personal information during negotiations. GPTWU had said that it wanted data on workers, including years of service and the salary scale. GT&T refused on the grounds that some workers may not want their details disclosed. The company had said,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, however, that it is prepared to accede to requests once workers give their permission.Salary and wages negotiations, during which the union was initially demanding a 45 per cent increase,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, are ongoing for the period up to September 30, 2012.GPTWU said that it has over 400 workers of GT&T as its members.Senior officials of GT&T, including Chief Executive Officer Yog Mahadeo, were not immediately available for comment.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 15:19  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys NFL China Danishwar Arjune.Persaud’
A post mortem has concluded that 39-year-old,Wholesale China Jerseys, Sarojanie Persaud, died from brain haemorrhage and cirrhosis.The housewife died at the Suddie Public Hospital Corporation on Wednesday,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, three days after she was admitted a patient at the hospital.According to information, Persaud, who resided at Devonshire Castle,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Essequibo Coast, suffered from constant abuse at the hands of her husband,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Danishwar Arjune.Persaud’s mother, Shriwattie Persaud, a/k Auntie Meena, said that on two different occasions her son-in law attempted to murder her daughter.The visually impaired woman recounted that on one instance, Arjune tried to force her daughter’s face in a barrel of water. On the other two occasions, he tried to forced her neck into a noose.Mrs.Persaud said that her daughter was even forced to consume alcohol by her husband who used to purchase it for her. “He used to buy the alcohol and tell her to drink it.”ersaud stressed that for the last six months,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, however, her daughter fell ill and was diagnosed with a series of complications.Persaud’s son,NFL Jerseys From China, Bisham Arjune, said that his mother was physically abused by his father on many occasion. Persaud has two adult daughters and a teenaged son.Her husband was released on $20.000 station bail.Police found Persaud lying in an unconscious state on Sunday last. She died three days after she was admitted a patient at the Suddie Public Hospital.Police have now said they will not charge Arjune for his wife’s death.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 15:20  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys From China bridges
Simply returning Financial Papers with expenditure that previously did not gain the support of A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) does not guarantee approval.Opposition Leader, David GrangerThis is the position held by Leader of the Political Opposition,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Brigadier (ret’d) David Granger, who said that while the coalition is still to take a definitive position, some of the expenditure returned had been previously voted down as a matter of principle.He said that the coalition’s Shadow Cabinet will meet today and take a decision on how it will be voting on Thursday.Granger did point out that key to the decision-making process would be if the Finance Minister has provided the requisite explanatory information accompanying the expenditure amounts.Granger reminded of a previous occasion where Speaker of the National Assembly, Raphael Trotman,Cheap Jerseys From China, had pointed out to Finance Minister, Dr Ashni Singh, that he would not be allowing debates on Financial Papers, if they do not meet the requirements of the Fiscal Management and Accountability Act, as it relates to providing the required information.Under the Substantive Law, after drawing down from the Contingencies Fund, “The Minister shall report at the next sitting of the National Assembly on all advances made out of the Contingencies Fund since the previous report of the Minister, which report shall specify – (a) the amounts advanced; (b) to whom the amounts were paid; and (c) the purpose of the advances.”Granger pointed out too that another main consideration that the coalition will be addressing is whether the moneys that had been drawn down by the Finance Minister from the Contingencies Fund, meet the criteria.Under the law,NFL Jerseys Outlet, “The Minister, when satisfied that an urgent, unavoidable and unforeseen need for expenditure has arisen – (a) for which no moneys have been appropriated or for which the sum appropriated is insufficient; (b) for which moneys cannot be reallocated as provided for under this Act; or (c) which cannot be deferred without injury to the public interest, may approve a Contingencies Fund advance as an expenditure out of the Consolidated Fund by the issuance of a drawing right.”The last time the National Assembly met, Finance Minister, Dr Ashni Singh, tabled two Financial Papers representing expenditure he would have approved in the final two months of 2013 amounting to just about $1.5B.The scrutiny and vote on the amounts is scheduled on the Order Paper for Thursday’s sitting.According to the details of one of the Supplementary requests to the 2013 Budget, between November 6, last year and December 31,China NFL Jerseys, $121.9M was transferred to the Ministry of Public Works and the expenditure was incurred in relation to providing additional support to Transport and Harbours Department.The Ministry of Home Affairs was also a beneficiary of moneys allocated over the two-month period.The Financial Paper details that $69M was used in relation to increased travelling by ranks to conduct investigations, especially in interior locations. The Ministry was initially given $616.5M for local travel and subsistence. The Guyana Defence Force (GDF) was also the recipient of $100M.According to the Financial Paper, the expenditure was “incurred in relation to Joint Services Operations.” The money was provided under the line item, “dietary” for which it had already received more than $747M.The GDF also received $50M under the line item for equipment maintenance and according to the description provided, “Expenditure incurred in relation to Joint Services Operations.”It had initially been allocated $320M for the force’s equipment maintenance.The GDF spent an additional $51M, moneys which it received under the line item, “Other Transport, Travel and Postage.” The explanation for this expenditure was said to be in relation to Joint Services Operations. It received a further $36M for its Vehicle Spares and Services.The Ministry of Agriculture’s Crops and Livestock Support Services also received under its Agriculture Export Diversification Project, $257.5M. The Ministry’s explanation of how the money was spent is,Wholesale Jerseys China, “Provision for additional inflows specific to drainage and irrigation works including control structures, gates, culverts,Jerseys Wholesale, bridges, pump station and rehabilitation of channels and consultancy services.”The Ministry of Housing and Water under its Low Income Settlement Programme, received an additional $97.6M.“Provision for additional inflows specific to upgrading of roads, construction of core homes and supply of materi
頂部
Izwjpi7S
禁止發言

UID 4517
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 2010
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2018-2-24
用戶註冊天數 2276
用戶失蹤天數 2147

發表於 2018-4-4 16:17  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys China *** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 18:27  資料 私人訊息 
NHL Jerseys Authentic pepperpot
Nuff people wake up yesterday morning and feel good. Dem was alive and dem believe that dem woulda dead during de night. Bar-Rat invite all dem leaders from de Caribbean to come to Guyana and enjoy life pun a resort fuh de last.When de day break dem get bake and salt fish,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, pepperpot,NFL Jerseys China, cassava bread and bush tea. Guyana put out de best. De only thing it didn’t put out was dancing girls because people woulda talk. But is that break up de meeting because by midday dem was back in town.Dem had a last supper de night before and some of dem even pray. Bar-Rat tell dem that dem had to pray in three religion because dem was in Guyana. Irfaat do de Muslim prayer while Killer Lall do de Hindu prayer. Bishop Three Edghill do de Christian prayer.But dem got wicked people. Somebody wuk obeah pun Chris Ram and de man crash. He talk too much and let out nuff secret. Anyhow he still alive and he promise to talk even more.And dem boys notice that even GPL refuse to blackout people. De rat wha cause de last one dead and nobody coulda find another rat fuh do de wuk.Now dem boys looking forward to de national awards. Bar-Rat gun name de awardees and Uncle Glenn getting one fuh dedicated pursuit of corruption in government circles. Dem boys seh that he got to collect he own in private.Talk half. Lef half.
頂部
Wuybx72V
註冊會員

UID 3975
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 11032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 19:31  資料 私人訊息 
China NFL Jerseys the applicant
Attorney-at- law, Roysdale Forde continued arguments yesterday contending that sufficient material facts have not been provided in the petition challenging the recently held General and Regional elections.Forde had requested that the elections petition be struck out on the grounds that sections of the petition failed to disclose reasonable cause of action. He also argued that the petition is frivolous and vexatious.The elections petition was filed on behalf of PPP/C member, Ganga Persaud, on June 23,Supply NFL Jerseys, last. According to the document,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Persaud and members of the former government are questioning the validity of the May 11,NFL Jerseys China, 2015 polls which declared the APNU+AFC Government winners.Persaud named the Chief Elections Officer, Keith Lowenfield, and leaders of the eight political parties, which contested the last elections as respondents, in the matter.? The petitioner is being represented by Attorney-at-Law, Anil Nandlall.Forde is representing the Chief Elections Officer in the matter.Following an in Chamber proceeding before Chief Justice Ian Chang at the High Court, both Attorneys briefly spoke with the media.While Forde essentially noted that he continued arguments to have the petition dismissed, Nandlall explained that the court is in the process of hearing the interlocutory applications (summons) before proceeding into the substantive matters of the petition.Three summonses have been filed in relation to the elections. Among them is a request by Nandlall for a court order directing the Chief Elections Officer to produce the parcels of all elections papers and documents, including those he received from the Returning Officer of each electoral division under section 102 of the Representation of the People Act for inspection and examination for the purpose of the Elections Petition.These would include all the electoral lists containing the names of the persons entitled to vote, all issued ballots, all unused ballots, all votes cast by electors,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, all Statements of Poll issued at specified polling divisions; all certificates of counting issued in respect to the votes cast at each and every polling division, and all polling books used at each and every polling station.The matter is slated for continuation on October 6.In the petition, the applicant (Persaud), who was appointed Elections Agent of the List of Candidates for the PPP/C, claimed that the elections were “unlawfully conducted” and the result of the elections was affected or might have been affected by unlawful acts or omissions.He underscored that the elections were not held in conformity with the Constitution of Guyana and the Representation of the People Act, Chapter 1:03.As such,NFL Jerseys China, the opposition essentially requested a recount of all ballot boxes for the last elections and fresh elections were also called for. The PPP/C had claimed that the entire electoral process was flawed; that it contained many procedural errors and instances of fraudulent and/or suspicious actions.“Unrest, fake Statements of Poll (SOPs) and multiple voting were among several causes cited when the PPP/C filed its elections petition.”The presence of “huge mobs” at several polling stations and other strategic places, particularly in Region Four, were also cited by the party as another cause for intimidation and fear which in turn “rendered it impossible for polling,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, counting agents and duly appointed candidates to carry out their duties and functions properly.
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 19:54  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys China Kristen Macklingam
– hours after discharge from hospitalScores of residents living at Hope Village,Wholesale Jerseys From China, East Bank Demerara, lined the roadway yesterday to view the body of 53-year-old Godwin Adolph, aka “Papa” hours after the man’s motorcycle slammed into the back of a disused lorry.Reports are that Adolph was riding his motorcycle heading towards Timehri when he crashed. This was around 06:30 hrs yesterday.According to an eyewitness, she was in her yard when she noticed the man on his motorcycle approaching a nearby lumber yard.The lorry into which his motocycle slammed was stationary at the front of the yard. She told Kaieteur News that Adolph was not riding at a fast pace but ended up slamming into the back of the old lorry.Godwin Adolph lies dead under the truckHe never got up.“All I saw is that he was riding coming and lash into the back of this deserted,Cheap Jerseys Free, old truck here. It didn’t have any car coming to him. It wasn’t to say he overtake because no other vehicle was on the road. I don’t know if he fall asleep or get heart attack or stroke on the bike and that caused him to end up like this,” said the young woman.An employee of the lumber yard stated that he became aware of the situation upon his arrival at work.The man was known to some of the villagers who would see him frequently passing on the road almost at the same time as that when the incident took place.Though he did not witness the incident,China NFL Jerseys, the man did say that persons were of the opinion that Adolph fell asleep on the motorcycle.“We don’t really know what happened but when me and others came here this morning we see this unfortunate incident. Some think he was speeding but the people who saw the accident said he wasn’t so the only other thing we think, is that he fall asleep. It wasn’t raining,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, dark or anything to have blurred his vision,” he said.When Kaieteur News arrived at the scene, there were no police ranks present, and this caused a commotion among some villagers. They explained that they had telephoned the police since the incident occurred.Another villager said that a police rank did visit the scene, however; he spent less than two minutes there and went into a nearby shop where he spent a long time.Over two hours had passed and the body was still on the grass.Meanwhile, at the man’s residence at lot 7 Laing Avenue, West Ruimveldt, yesterday afternoon,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, Adolph’s wife and family members were being consoled by church members.The distraught wife stated that she last saw her husband of 13 years when she left for work early that morning.? Her husband was home.She became aware of his demise later in the day when two members of her church visited her to “break the news”.“Two brothers came and wanted to speak with me and like they didn’t know how to tell me about it. They finally told me he was in an accident and I learnt he was no longer alive. He was a nice,China Jerseys Wholesale, loving man. You can ask all the neighbours and church friends, they are all here.”Kaieteur News was further told that Adolph was admitted to the hospital on Friday, last, to undergo surgery.He was supposed to be released yesterday; however, he had an early release and arrived at his home on Tuesday night.According to his wife, Adolph told her that he was going to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) early yesterday to treat an abscess he had on his side.He returned home shortly after. “He said the line there was too long and would go to the Diamond Hospital for dressing. He also asked me for $5,000 so that he could get something done for a brother from our church. I really don’t know what he was doing up that side where the accident occurred,” she added.This newspaper understands that Adolph was self employed. He was a former employee of the Humphrey’s Bakery.He leaves to mourn his wife and seven children.Some of the dead man’s neighbours and his family were upset at the fact that there was an old lorry parked on the roadway.They feel that this should not have been so and that law enforcement officers should look into the matter.“I don’t know why people have parked trailers and trucks on the roadways but it will never change. These things especially lorry/ truck don’t have lights or anything to reflect and should not be there. If that parked truck wasn’t there then my husband would still have been alive today,” the wife lamented.? (Kristen Macklingam)
頂部
Uwfhr80W
註冊會員

UID 4161
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 10368
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-27
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 2118

發表於 2018-4-4 21:01  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys GPSU
The recent announcement by Cabinet Secretary Dr Roger Luncheon that public servants would not be receiving a salary increase this year is not in conformity with any agreement with public sector unions, according to President of the Guyana Public Service Union (GPSU), Patrick Yarde.His comments were contained in a letter sent to Minister of Finance, Dr Ashni Singh. The same correspondence was carbon copied to President Bharrat Jagdeo; Minister responsible for the Public Service Ministry, Dr Jennifer Westford; Permanent Secretary of the Office of the President, Dr Nanda Gopaul; and to Dr Luncheon.The letter, dated December 15,NFL Jerseys From China, 2008, stated that, “The Guyana Public Service Union expresses its concern about the statement released by Dr Roger Luncheon…in relation to the non-remuneration of salary increases for public workers.“In his statement Dr Luncheon had declared that ‘public servants would not be receiving any year-end salary increases and retroactive payment for 2008, as they did in previous years.“The Cabinet Secretary had stated that ‘those payments had been negotiated with the unions and that the life of that agreement had ended’.”But, according to Yarde, the GPSU has had no such agreement with the Government. He noted that the union completely rejects the Government’s position as articulated by Dr Luncheon, as well as his assertion that it is in conformity with an agreement with the public sector unions.According to Yarde, Parliament’s approval of levels of remuneration which are considered sufficient for the public workers to enjoy a reasonable existence is a gross misrepresentation of reality.“This has resulted in Guyana’s public servants being driven further into abject poverty,Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale, with an estimated 80 per cent of them existing below the poverty line.? The payment of increases in salary well below the rate of inflation has resulted in a decline in the purchasing power of the public workers…,” Yarde’s letter stated.It was noted, too, that the GPSU considers the state of affairs to be unsatisfactory, unconscionable, uncaring and unfair to public workers, and therefore it (the GPSU) demands that the matter be addressed, the letter stressed.“The GPSU demands that you (Dr Singh) address the short payment to public workers below the inflation rate, and rectify it as an interim measure while we continue with the Government of Guyana’s adherence to the process of collective bargaining,NFL Jerseys China, as provided by the International Labour Organization Convention Numbers 37, 98 and 151 as ratified by the Parliament of Guyana.”It was also recommended in the letter that Dr Singh propose a supplementary estimate to facilitate the payment of remuneration to public workers before the end of this year, in order to remedy short payments.Meanwhile, the GPSU, in a release issued yesterday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, also expressed concern at the number of persons who are appointed to act in important public offices, such as the posts of Commissioner of Police, Chief Education Officer, and Commissioner of the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission.The occupants of these posts have been acting in these positions for inordinately long periods; and in the considered opinion of the public and the union,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, are fully qualified to be appointed to the substantive positions.“The negative consequences of this state of affairs are well known.? It is difficult for persons in such positions to demonstrate the degree of independence and professionalism they are expected to exhibit in the execution of their public duties,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and in their dealings with the public and those who have some say or influence over their career prospects.”According to the release, it is therefore understandable that there is a high degree of skepticism in the society that the Government is hesitant and reluctant to appoint persons of professional and independent status to a number of public offices.It was further noted that there is a tendency to favour those who are politically affiliated or sympathetic to the Government.“This cannot be in the interest of the public. It is contrary to the expectation which was associated with the establishment of independent commissions and boards charged with the appointment, promotion, discipline and transfer of such personnel,” the release added.As a result, the General Council of the Guyana Public Service Union, having ventilated the state of affairs, calls on the Government of Guyana to remedy the situation in the public interest as a matter of urgency; that is, those who are acting.The sen
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2018-4-4 21:37  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys 13864
Tannehill was also ready to look ahead, but acknowledged he was still stewing about Monday's 31-24 loss to the Giants. He led the Dolphins to only one second-half score, and overthrew an open Jarvis Landry behind the secondary with five minutes left.
"I feel like I played a good game, but I missed that last throw,NFL Jerseys Supply," Tannehill said. "It's one that I've thought a lot about since then. It has kind of haunted me a little bit. But there's nothing I can do about it now — just make the throw next time it pops up."
Both teams are in last place and eliminated from the playoff race, but the stakes are sizeable for Lippett, who might get his first NFL start. The Dolphins' rookie cornerback and fifth-round draft pick is especially raw because he played mostly receiver at Michigan State, but coaches like his potential and plan to give him an extensive audition against the Chargers.
"I was very immature during my time up there, but I learned from my mistakes,Cheap NHL Jerseys," Moore said. "I'm in South Beach, baby. Why are we still talking about New York?"
For both franchises, lots of change is coming. Dolphins interim coach Dan Campbell is 4-5 since taking over, and Miami might soon begin searching for its ninth coach since 2004.
"This week feels a little different," Lippett said Wednesday. "I've probably got a little more focus and attention to detail, and I'm watching a little more film. But I don't want to let the moment get so big I can't compete."
While Lippett will likely have butterflies come kickoff, others might struggle to stifle a yawn. The Dolphins (5-8) are out of the playoff race for the seventh year in a row, a franchise record, and this is the earliest they've been eliminated since 2011 — three head coaches ago.
Plenty of players will soon be moving on — but that doesn't necessarily undercut motivation Sunday, Miami center Mike Pouncey said.
The Dolphins signed former Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas off their practice squad,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap. Thomas could become the backup to Ryan Tannehill next year if Miami doesn't re-sign Matt Moore.
"You're not just playing for the Dolphins," Pouncey said. "You're playing for 31 other teams. What you put on film is who you are. If you go out there and give up on the season and don't play hard these last three games, that's who you are."
Defensive end Damontre Moore joined the Dolphins on Wednesday after being waived last week by the New York Giants. Moore, a former third-round pick,China NBA Jerseys, tried to shrug off his reputation for clashing with Giants coach Tom Coughlin and management.

Notes: LB Jelani Jenkins (ankle), CB Bobby McCain (concussion) and DT Earl Mitchell (calf) didn't practice Wednesday. T Ja'Wuan James (left toe) and WR Rishard Matthews (ribs) returned but were limited, while Landry (knee) and RB Lamar Miller (ankle) were limited. .. To make room on the roster for Thomas, the team waived guard-tackle Jeff Linkenbach.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Tony Lippett is excited about Sunday's game between the Miami Dolphins and San Diego Chargers, and he might be the only one.
Two players joined the roster this week just in time to miss the playoff race.
The situation is even more distressing in San Diego,NFL Jerseys China, where the Chargers (3-10) might play their final home game before a possible move to the Los Angeles area.
頂部
yueyrt1cj9
註冊會員

UID 3960
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 21032
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1905

發表於 2018-4-4 21:45  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys Cheap Yesterday
Yesterday,Jerseys Cheap NFL, soldiers of the USS Kearsarge engineering team were busy applying the finishing touches to the East Ruimveldt Community Centre.On site,China NFL Jerseys, engineers were seen filling potholes at the entrance to the community centre. And the final touches were done on the play area which has been constructed at the site.A spanking perimeter fence has also been constructed by the team. Other rehabilitative work has also been done to the community centre,Cheap Jerseys Store, which also houses a nursery school.The newly renovated facility is expected to be handed over today,Jerseys From China, as the USS Kearsarge will be hosting a closing ceremony at the centre to mark the end of its 2008 mission.And even as the finishing touches were being applied,China Jerseys Cheap, some children of the East Ruimveldt community were already enjoying the swings and slides constructed by the mission.
頂部
yueyrt1InX
註冊會員

UID 3955
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23848
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1671

發表於 2018-4-4 22:33  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys Cheap 6659
But he did say the locker room can be representative of the kind of tolerance people should embrace, pointing out that the 53 guys on the Chiefs roster come from different states with different social and economic backgrounds and varying religious beliefs.
Peters said the act was meant to increase awareness of racial inequality, and that he stood in solidarity with 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who has been kneeling for the anthem this season.
"We're just a microcosm of what this country is," Reid added. "It's all healthy. That's what makes this country the greatest place in the world to live."
"Something I found out about at my kids' school where they were teaching about diversity and tolerance,NFL Jerseys Outlet, and I don't know why. Just felt like it was pertinent at the time."

Wearing safety pins has become commonplace following the presidential election as people in all walks of life, many of whom are concerned about Donald Trump's proposed policies, have made public their desire for a more inclusive and diverse society.
That wasn't Smith's intent, though. The safety pin was meant to draw attention to the divisiveness in the country.
"That's what is so great about America, right?" Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "The NFL does a great job of letting people express themselves not only on the field as players, but also as people.
"I'll tell you what it wasn't: It wasn't anything political. Nothing to do with the presidential election. For me, just everything to do with tolerance, understanding," Smith explained before heading out to practice.
The Chiefs have supported their players' freedom to speak on social issues.
"Like I said, it's about understanding of all humans. I don't care what you believe, where you stand — Muslim, Jewish, Christian, you name it," Smith said.
Smith didn't say whether he would continue to wear a pin this season, but he did underscore that he didn't want the small act intended to promote unity to become disruptive.
So when he showed up to a news conference after a victory at Carolina last Sunday, and there was a tiny silver safety pin on his shirt,MLB Jerseys From China, a subtle act intended to promote tolerance stood out.
"There's a lot going on right now. Things are crazy. I think there's a lack of understanding across the spectrum between people of different beliefs," Smith said. "It had nothing to do with the presidential election or the outcome and everything to do with tolerance and diversity."
"It's funny," Smith said Wednesday, "I didn't even think it got noticed at the time."
In the season opener, cornerback Marcus Peters raised a gloved fist during the national anthem in a "black power salute" that was reminiscent of Tommie Smith and John Carlos at the 1968 Mexico City Olympics.
Smith said he didn't mean to draw attention away from the win over the Panthers, nor did he want to create a stir in the locker room.
The election may have been part of it,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, but so has racial discrimination that led to the Black Lives Matter movement, and perceived attacks on sexual orientation and gender equality that have been linked to North Carolina's controversial House Bill 2.
Some athletes have expressed their dissatisfaction with Trump's election, including Tampa Bay wide receiver Mike Evans, who sat during the national anthem before last week's game against Chicago.
"I do know it's been tied here or there,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, but that's certainly not why I wore it. It originated from my kids' school and they're trying to teach about diversity. I wasn't trying to be a distraction."
"Growing up, playing team sports, there's guys in this locker room that think a vast variety of ways," Smith said. "That comes back to respect and understanding, and there's a lot of respect and understanding in this locker room."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith is not someone prone to making public statements, especially the kind that could be construed as political,Cheap China Jerseys, controversial or divisive.
The Chiefs play the Buccaneers this Sunday.
頂部