帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1667

分享 
發表於 2019-6-1 08:28  資料 私人訊息 
David Robinson Jersey 14471
Johnson reached the 11,000-yard receiving mark in his career earlier this season in his 127th game,Zaino Kanken Outlet, the quickest a player has reached that total in NFL history.
Johnson caught three TDs — matching a career high he set in 2010 — and each one was against a single defensive back to help Detroit win its third straight game,Cheap Shoes Uk.
Corey Fuller did that, too, last year during his rookie season.
Detroit (4-7) is not expecting the Green Bay Packers (7-4) to attempt to defend Johnson with only one defensive back very often Thursday night.

Johnson, who is as humble off the field as he is spectacular on it, rarely sounds as if he is impressed by anything he does. His teammates, though,Wholesale Shoes Nike, rave about him as a man and as the player known as Megatron.
His note-taking skills seem to help, too.
Everyone knew Johnson would probably get the ball in the third quarter when Philadelphia attempted to cover him with one player near the end zone. Johnson twisted to catch a back-shoulder throw for a short TD.
The Eagles did not. They left one cornerback on Johnson, putting a safety too far toward the middle of the field to help such as when Stafford threw him a 25-yard TD pass late in the first half.
"When we played against Calvin, there was always somebody on him and somebody near him,Fjallraven Kanken Zaino Saldi," said Austin,Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping, describing how most teams attempt to defend Johnson. "We tried to limit the time he would be by himself. That was our whole game plan because we know just facing him that he was a game-wrecker."
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — Calvin Johnson's combination of size, speed, strength and soft hands make him one of the NFL's top receivers.
"That's all they did," said Matthew Stafford, who matched a career high with five touchdown passes in the 45-14 rout.
"He's one of the quietest guys I've been around and he works as hard if not harder than anyone else," said receiver Lance Moore, a 10-year NFL veteran in his first season with the Lions. "He's a student of the game even though he's the best in the game. You should see him take notes. We get scripts of what we're going to work on and he takes notes like no one I've ever seen. He sits next to me and every now and again, I'll ask to see what he's writing."
"We often remind the guys on this team that they have an opportunity to be with a very rare individual in Calvin Johnson," Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. "Obviously, the numbers in terms of what he's been able to accomplish on the field speak for himself. But he's an even better person. He'll be a Hall of Fame player. He's a Hall of Fame person long before that."
"When I heard the play call and I saw the coverage, I lit up," Johnson recalled. "I knew where it was going."
"I've always done it," Johnson said simply.
Against the Philadelphia Eagles on Thanksgiving, the Lions saw Johnson in one-on-one coverage extensively.
"They mix it up quite a bit," Johnson said.
"One time on the sly I said, 'Let me see your script,'" Fuller recalled. "He showed his script and I saw how he had highlighted, underlined or circled his route or the coverage. He would also write on the side what route he would run if he saw a particular coverage."
Before each practice, the Detroit Lions star is given paper detailing plays the team is going to work on that day. He makes notations of his own, highlighting, circling and underlining key words along the way.
Johnson has 67 receptions for 921 yards and six TDs this year. Perhaps against the Packers, he will pass 1,000 yards receiving for a sixth straight season and the seventh time in his nine-year career. Brandon Marshall and Roddy White are the NFL's active players who have had at least 1,000 yards receiving in at least six straight seasons, according to STATS, and seven players in league history have surpassed the 1,000-yard receiving mark at least seven times in their first nine years.
NOTES: Lions rookie CB Alex Carter, a third-round pick, was put on season-ending injured reserve with an ankle injury. ... Moore (ankle) and K Matt Prater (illness) did not practice Monday. ... Johnson (ankle), S Glover Quin (ankle) and WR Golden Tate (calf) were among the players limited in practice. ... OG Larry Warford (concussion) was cleared to participate in the entire practice.
Lions defensive coordinator Teryl Austin is glad he doesn't have to worry about coming up with schemes to slow down Johnson anymore. Austin did in the past as a Baltimore Ravens defens
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1667

發表於 2019-6-1 08:57  資料 私人訊息 
Raiders Jerseys Cheap 2302
OWINGS MILLS,Yeezy Boost 350 Wholesale, Md. (AP) — Baltimore Ravens tight end Crockett Gillmore will likely miss the 2017 season after undergoing knee surgery.
Coach John Harbaugh said Monday that Gillmore probably will be out at least five months,Brad Kaaya Jersey. But Harbaugh added: "We're going to be fine,Buffalo Bills Apparel Clearance. We've got a lot of good players,Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale."

Gillmore tore the medial collateral ligament in his right knee during practice Friday when he landed awkwardly trying to catch a sideline pass. He spiked his helmet before limping to the locker room.
A 2014 third-round pick from Colorado State,Cheap Shoes Websites, Gillmore was bothered by a hamstring injury last year and played only seven games. He finished with eight catches for 71 yards and a touchdown.
The 6-foot-6, 266-pounder was anticipating extensive action this year after 2016 starter Dennis Pitta sustained a season-ending hip injury in June and Darren Waller was suspended a year for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.
頂部
AuweyB0f
註冊會員

UID 3976
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 23417
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1667

發表於 2019-6-1 11:15  資料 私人訊息 
Scarpe Air Max 97 Outlet 5729
"We love Konrad Reuland," Harbaugh said. "Every single guy in that locker room loves him that knows him."
Reuland became a free agent last offseason when the Ravens rescinded their exclusive rights tender offer in May. He signed with Indianapolis in July for a second stint with the Colts, who released him among their final training camp cuts in August.
Reuland's 2013 season was cut short when he was placed on injured reserve with a knee injury after playing in 10 games.
In an email to The Associated Press, Reuland's agent Eric Metz wrote: "God Bless Konrad and his family. He was a wonderful person."
Reuland was attempting to recover from a brain aneurysm he suffered last month,Cheap Shoes Free Shipping. A Ravens spokesman says Reuland's mother informed the team that he died Monday.
Besides the Ravens, Reuland spent time with the San Francisco 49ers, Indianapolis Colts and New York Jets. He played in 30 games over three seasons,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, catching 12 passes for 90 yards.
"Heartbroken to hear about the passing of my friend and former teammate Konrad Reuland,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Buffalo-Bills-Football-Jerseys/," tweeted Denver running back Justin Forsett, who played with Reuland in Baltimore. "You will be missed bro just an amazing person!"
Reuland signed with Indianapolis' practice squad in 2014, but was released and then signed by Baltimore to the Ravens' practice squad a few weeks later. After being cut, re-signed and cut a few times, Reuland was re-signed by Baltimore and promoted to the active roster last December.
McElroy,Cheap Shoes Website, currently an analyst for ABC/ESPN, played with Reuland in New York in 2012.
"It's just terrible news," Jets kicker Nick Folk said after practice Tuesday. "We had a group text going with (former Jets teammates) Nick Bellore, Garrett McIntyre, Greg McElroy and a couple of other guys. Greg had been pretty close to him, and we all found out through Greg. We were all just hit pretty hard by it."
Reuland signed with San Francisco as an undrafted free agent out of Stanford in 2011. He was claimed off waivers by the Jets in 2012 and had 12 catches for 90 yards in two seasons while being used as a blocking tight end and H-back with childhood friend Mark Sanchez at quarterback.
Coach John Harbaugh opened his postgame news conference after Monday night's loss to the New England Patriots by announcing Reuland's death.
Each of the NFL teams for which he played, and Stanford University, where Reuland finished his college career after two years at Notre Dame, issued statements of sympathy on Twitter. Several former teammates also took to social media to express their shock and sadness at the news.
"The world lost a special person," McElroy wrote on Twitter.
"Man,Wholesale Shoes Uk Cheap, we were just in Indy together talking about everything from our football careers our family," Cromartie wrote on Instagram. "And the great meeting we had in the hot tub at the Jets facility. You will be miss(ed) bro. You always walked around with a smile on your face. A hard worker and would do everything he could for the team. I love you man. Rest In Paradise."

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The Baltimore Ravens say former tight end Konrad Reuland has died at the age of 29 following a brain aneurysm.
Cornerback Antonio Cromartie played with Reuland with the Jets, and they were in camp together this past summer in Indianapolis. Cromartie was at the funeral Monday of another former Jets teammate, Joe McKnight, who was shot and killed Dec. 1 during a road-rage incident in suburban New Orleans.
Harbaugh offered his condolences to Reuland's family and quoted from the Biblical book of Psalms, saying: "God is our refuge and our strength."
頂部