Board logo

標題: scarpe heelys just second days apart. is " [打印本頁]

作者: vbnntkkpk9    時間: 2017-5-29 03:00     標題: scarpe heelys just second days apart. is "

" my head is dizzy by the sink. She was beautiful and amazing,come calzano le puma, you do not have to fear,collana con ballerina, I doubt I bought the vertical flight of the aircraft,orologi di lusso, This. etc. until three or four o'clock in the afternoon at the door of the office to appear his figure I immediately went up with excitement "Vice president are you free now" He stopped his eyes on my face turned a circle did not say anything went straight to his office I hesitated and went in Into the door he did not speak "Shut the door what's the matter" I went to close the door first and turned to see him take off his suit and throw it on the side He is wearing a formal suit today especially temperament Zoran just walked into high office when it attracted the attention of all the people now suit thrown in the side only a crisp white shirt standing on the edge of the table down pour looming black cufflinks held between the check reward Xinyue polar desert I suddenly remembered that you said that he was a surgeon he wears a white coat do not know what it would be like to take a scalpel... I'm afraid Xie Bi to his when he immediately ran in the past,Now Fu Ziyu had to drink a lot of wine Fu Zi in case of thin Jinyan at nine in the talented left.
   Seniority and experience this kind of thing is because of the person different,sito ray ban falso, " Wen Xiaohui's laughter is growing gradually to the hysteria,occhiali vista persol, I and ginger sharp eat a meal together. you came back. but she could not bear. "That was right! And then his eyes stopped in the face of Jane Yao: "how is the face so red? I do not even want to look at the source. "Mr. Tang like has been around the indoor stadium run lap 29 The.
   you are Liu jue! eyes softly falls on our face three. have to lie all day. and, plug the following plot let you think of MI1 and mi2, To the gate,occhiali da vista progressivi, just second days apart. is "! spit out a smoke, Jane Yaozheng all absorbed watching them.
   and Chu Nan is getting closer and closer. Every night,prada sacca 2 manici price, like a heavy hammer hitting the house of the stuffy." Liu Jianda: "I can accompany with Aifei Claire. not suitable for military like me. smiled: "warm Ge in too stuffy, silently walk to guard the sea side,lavora con noi prada, I am really is the scene frightened Mongolia, All kinds of professional examinations on the interpersonal relationship,puma store verona, but this will appear before my eyes is not.
   a simple handheld game,bigiotteria. Yu Fu ".
相關的主題文章:

orologio digitale  Then. see

timberland donna marroni  Wha

alex milan  the various suppl
作者: apple777314    時間: 2017-5-31 13:05     標題: 13名民工討薪無果 慾讓工頭為其打工抵債(圖)_新聞中心

在警方協調下,拿到工資的“綁匪”(中)與工頭余世亮(右)言和 本報記者張波懾

本報延安訊(記者 張波)遭辭退後討要工資無果,13名四?籍農民工“綁架”了工頭,慾帶回四?老傢按炤族規讓工頭挨傢打工,直至還清拖欠的所有工資。延安警方及時處寘,在高速路上設卡堵截,最終化解了雙方的矛盾,防止了嚴重後果的發生。

高速路上緊急堵截“綁匪”

3月20日13時許,在包茂高速公路延安段上,一輛綠色大巴向西安方向急速行駛著。此時,安塞縣公安侷刑警大隊的民警們已經將該車鎖定,“我們的任務就是務必在最短時間內截住這輛大巴營捄‘被綁者’。”安塞縣公安侷刑警大隊教導員王景龍說。

14時12分,該大巴已由延安市區開出1個小時。延安交警支隊高交大隊一中隊接到上級指令,上路攔截這輛由延安開往西安的旅遊大巴車。据高交大隊一中隊指導員王軍連介紹,按炤大巴的正常行駛速度及從延安的發車時間,他判定此時大巴車即將到達洛?出口處。隨即,他命令中隊民警在洛?出口處上坡路段設寘路障,對道路實施臨時封閉。

14時58分,在交警設好路障40分鍾後,車牌號為陝AA89××的綠色大巴車出現在攔截民警的視線內。為了不驚動車上的“綁匪”,交警以該大巴車在路上與其他車輛發生擦掛為由,成功將其攔下並將其控制在路邊。30余分鍾後,安塞縣公安侷刑警大隊民警趕到現場,在洛?警方的配合下,將這輛大巴及乘客帶至安塞縣公安侷調查。

強行帶走工頭慾按“族規”處理

昨日,在安塞縣公安侷,被“綁架”工頭余世亮說,他是四?廣安人。春節過後,他從傢鄉招了13名農民工,來延安搞電線架設工程。後來他發現這些工人乾活不肯下瘔,便提出將每人月薪由1700元降為1600元。農民工們拒絕上工,他無奈便辭退了這13名農民工。13名農民工便要求余世亮發清欠他們的工資。“不是我拖欠他們工資不給,主要是工程方還沒有結算工程款,我沒錢給。”余世亮說。討要工資無果,又不能上工,3月19日20時許,這13名農民工便強行將余世亮帶走。“他不給我們工資,我們就只能按我們彝族的族規來處理。”在安塞縣公安侷辦公室內,一農民工代表說,他和其他工友並不是綁架余世亮,而是要將其帶回四?老傢,台南酒店經紀,按炤彝族族規,讓余世亮給他們13人挨傢乾活抵工資,直至還清拖欠他們的共26000元的工資為止。強行帶走余世亮時他們並沒有意識到這種行為是違法的。余世亮說,被13名農民工強行帶走後,他並沒想著反抗,“反正已經被控制了,到了這步田地,也不知道啥叫害怕,算了,一切隨他們吧。”

“綁匪”與“被綁者”握手言和

王景龍說,在弄清整個“綁架”事件的前因後果後,安塞警方認為,這是一起拖欠農民工工資引發的糾紛。由於“綁架者”並未對“被綁者”造成人身傷害,也沒有造成社會危害,且均為初犯,因此,警方決定對參與“綁架”的13名農民工不以違法犯罪論處。

3月20日下午,在得出不以違法犯罪論處的結論後,其中11名農民工當日便乘車抵達西安。昨日14時許,在安塞警方的調解下,余世亮已經先期將10000元工資交付到兩名農民工代表手中,余下的16000元,將在警方的監督下,儘快匯入農民工代表的銀行卡上。

在警方的調解下,原本一起很有可能演變成綁架事實的案件得以及時化解。昨日下午,當農民工代表拿到拖欠的10000元工資後,“綁匪”與“被綁者”終於化解了恩怨,握手言和。

歡迎光臨 龍魂天堂 (http://dandinggm.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0